Tommy and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove that way to her house. Tommy was almost hyperventilating from sexual excitation as they pulled into her drive.

Amy was pretty excited herself. Things were going very nicely, she thought. He is hot and horny. I'll give him a couple more weeks and then reel him in. She laughed to herself as she let her lips brush against his before she jumped from the car. I sound like a real hussy, she thought, but it is fun to see how excited this older man gets around me.

Tommy picked Amy up after her classes for two more weeks. Each afternoon they went through the drill of him fastening the seatbelt, feeling her up, and running his hand up and down her thigh as he drove. Amy gave him a good look at a succession of colorful panties during those two weeks.

Each time Amy said goodbye she kissed him. At first her lips brushed against his lightly. Midway through the second week, she allowed him to slip his tongue partway past her lips and into her mouth. The Thursday of that week she asked him, as she started to leave the car. "Which of my panties do you like the most, Tommy?"

Tommy's mouth flew open as he listened to her. His face flushed and he began to stammer a reply.

Amy patted his thigh, telling him. "Tommy. You have seen every color of panties I have. I don't mind that you have been peeping up my skirt. I kind of like it knowing an older man likes to see up my skirt. It is exciting. I just want to know which color you like the most."

Tommy, his face getting more and more red told her the black lace ones were his favorite.

Amy nodded. "I thought so", she told him.

There was one exception to their routine. The next day Amy's legs were closed and he did not get a look at her panties. There was another difference. When he kissed her goodbye, she sucked his tongue into her mouth and licked it and then squeezed it with her lips, forcing it back out.

She pulled and pushed his tongue in and out of her mouth as they French kissed. He was almost dizzy with excitement when she pulled her mouth from his. She rested her cheek on his shoulder and whispered into his ear. "Open your hand and close your eyes," she told him. When he did she told him she had a present for him, depositing a plastic baggie in his hand. "Don't open this and look at it until you are home and in your bedroom," she told him.

When Tommy got home he went to his bedroom immediately. Throwing his clothes off he opened the baggie and found a pair of black lace panties, damp, soiled, reeking of the sexuality of the person on whose body they had been recently.

He lifted them to his face to better smell them. Just then the phone rang. He recognized the number as Amy's cell phone. "Hi, Amy," he told her.

"Do you have my panties in your hand?"

"I do."

"Do you like the way they smell? Have you tasted them yet? Are you touching yourself?"

Tommy was now stroking his cock with one hand, the other holding the phone. His head was on the pillow with the panties next to his face. He was sniffing them and licking the crotch.

His breathing ragged, he told her. "I love the way they smell and yes. I am licking them. You taste wonderful. And yes. I am touching myself. How about you?"

Amy giggled her pleasure. "I hoped you would like them. I masturbated this morning when I got up and pulled them to my pussy tightly so they would get the full benefit of my cum. I masturbated twice more at school before I put them in that baggie. They are full of my cream." She let him hear the sexual excitement in her voice as she told him she had a finger on her clit.

Tommy sighed as he licked at her panties, sucking the crotch into his mouth. "I love your panties, Amy. I liked kissing you this afternoon also. It was very exciting."

Amy licked her lips as she listened to Tommy. The sexual tension in his voice was coming through clearly. Her voice low, husky, teasing, she asked him. "I really liked having your tongue sliding in and out of my mouth. And it was very sexy the way you licked my tongue. Was there somewhere else you wanted to put your tongue this afternoon Tommy?"

Tommy's mouth was suddenly dry. His cock was about to explode. He knew where he wanted his tongue but he was afraid to tell Amy.

Amy's voice cooed to him through the phone. "I'm almost ready to cum, Tommy. Do you want to know what I am thinking now?"

Tommy's voice was hoarse with sexual excitement when he replied. "What are you thinking, Amy?"

"I'm pretending your tongue is my finger and your mouth is around my clit. You are licking my clit and sucking on it at the same time, just like you kissed me in the car. Oh. Tommy. I'm going to cum now."

She moaned as she said the last word, and then continued, "Oh, Tommy. That felt so good. I'm so excited. Am I going to feel your head between my thighs tomorrow? Am I going to feel you licking my clit and sucking me off? Are you going to make me cum and cum in your mouth?"

"God, Amy. Yes. I want to kiss and lick your pussy. I'd be there now if I could."

"You can, Tommy. My Parents are at the Coast and will be all weekend. You can have your mouth on me all weekend."

Tommy stared at the phone. My God. The little minx has set me up. If I back off she may cause me trouble. Oh God. His mind raced a mile a minute as he realized he had let himself do himself in.

"I'm only twenty minutes away, Amy. I'll be there as soon as I get my clothes on."

He pulled on his clothes hurriedly and drove as fast as he could to Amy's house. When he pulled into the drive the garage door opened. He drove in and saw Amy caught in his headlights, a short nighty and pair of tiny bikini panties the only thing covering her body.

His hands were shaking when he took her in her arms and kissed her. Amy melted into his arms, rubbing her crotch against his. She pulled her mouth from his and took his hand. "My bedroom is down the hall. I'm so excited I'm almost cumming in my panties."

She closed and locked the door to her bedroom. "Do you want to take my panties off?"

Tommy fell to his knees before her. His hands pulled her panties down her legs. When she had stepped out of them she pushed her crotch against his face. Her hands went to the back of his head, pulling his mouth against her pussy tightly. "Kiss me. Lick me. Make me cum now, Tommy. I'm so hot. I'm so ready."

She had rehearsed this speech with Nancy, feeling she had to get Tommy sexed up as soon as he got through he door. They were not sure is he had any inhibitions left and wanted to make sure he was committed fully to satisfying Amy's cravings.

Amy should not have worried. Tommy was obsessed with young pussy and the two weeks Amy had spent teasing and tempting him had pushed him over the edge. His hands held her ass cheeks as he pressed his mouth to her pussy.

He took in a deep breath, letting her sexual scent fill his nostrils. Now that he was where he wanted to be he let himself go. He was in no rush. Slowly he kissed her engorged pussy lips, letting his tongue slide between them.

Amy opened her legs more widely, bracing herself, her hands on Tommy's shoulders. She closed her eyes as she felt for the first time a man's mouth and tongue loving her pussy. A sigh slipped from her lips and she felt a little sexual eruption flow from her loins when Tommy's tongue licked its way up her slit to her clit.

She pressed her crotch against his face, telling him, her voice hoarse, deep, filled with sexual innuendo, "Yes,Tommy. I have waited for this for so long. Love my pussy, Tommy. Make me cum."

Tommy's mind was inflamed with sexual hunger as he listened to Amy's impassioned voice urging him on. He licked away at Amy's sexual epicenter his cock throbbing each time Amy pressed her pussy against his mouth, her hands holding his mouth to her crotch.

All too soon he was rewarded by the feel of Amy's body trembling through her first oral orgasm. He wanted this to last longer, but accepted the fact that Amy was on fire. There was plenty of time for him to exact the pleasure he needed from this young woman's body.

Amy mewed her pleasure, humping his face, holding his mouth against her pussy tightly as she came, and came and came from the expert ministrations of Tommy's mouth and tongue.

When her orgasming body slowed its trembling, Amy took Tommy's hand and led him to her bed. Tommy placed a pillow under her buttocks and proceeded to eat her pussy until she was whimpering from the thrills he was producing.

Tommy stayed within her thighs an hour, until Amy cried out for him to cease. Her muscles were sore from being tensed and relaxed as she orgasmed over and over again. She pulled his head from her pussy and rested his cheek against her mound.

She looked at the top of Tommy's head as he licked and kissed her skin near her mound. Her arms went over her head as she stretched, arching her back. Tommy turned his head as she did and her stretching inadvertently raised her hips, thrusting her pussy against Tommy's mouth.

His mouth was on her bloated outer lips in a New York minute, ready to lick her to orgasm once again. Amy giggled as she squeezed her thighs together, denying Tommy what he wanted. She patted his head, telling him, her voice soft, promising, sexual, "Tommy. Wait a few minutes. We have all weekend. I need a break."

Tommy looked up at her, past her flat teen tummy, the curved firm flesh of her youthful breasts, the rigid nipples, to her smiling face. He licked his lips and controlled himself with great effort. She is right, he told himself. Take your time. Don't frighten her.

He smiled at her wanly. "OK, Amy. I will give you some rest. I'll just stay here and when you are ready, let me know."

Amy smiled at him, delighted at his response. He is so eager, she thought. For a man his age, he has plenty of energy, enough to satisfy me. She ruffled his hair with her fingers, caressing his cheeks, letting her thighs open. Tommy let his cheek rest on her mound, the feel of her silky juvenile pubic hair filling him with desire.

Controlling his urge to devour her pussy, Tommy licked at her waist, then her thighs, letting his tongue trail love kisses and licks down her legs to her feet. He took each dainty foot in his hands, licking them, sucking on the toes of each foot. He worked his way slowly up her legs, her thighs, to the crease between her thighs, to her full red pussy lips. He kissed them gently, and rested his cheek on them, reveling in the feel of her hot lips against his cheek.

Amy stared at Tommy as his mouth loved her body. Thrill after thrill of sexual pleasure flooded her body as she accepted the love Tommy bestowed on her. He is a marvel, she thought, and he is all mine. I own him. Her face flushed as she realized what she was thinking. If I rolled over, would he lick and kiss my ass, she thought?

A burst of hot saliva filled her mouth as she let her mind contemplate the wicked thought of having Tommy tonguing her asshole. Goosebumps covered her body and a shiver of sexual delight caused her body to tremble as she daydreamed of having his tongue inside her there.

Slowly, cautiously, Amy rolled over, her pussy now resting on the pillow that had cradled her buttocks. Her saucy ass was now in the air. She cradled her head in her arms and waited.

She did not have long to wait. Tommy, his mind now fixated on sexual pleasure, licked tentatively at the crease of Amy's thighs where they joined her ass cheeks. He licked and kissed her pussy, then licked upward. His breath came in and out in short ragged bursts as he looked at her soft, yet firm, ass cheeks. And at the pucker of her sphincter.

He raised his head and let his eyes roam over Amy's body, resting so peacefully. Does she know what she is doing? Does she know she is offering me her ass or is she just resting from all her orgasms?

There was only one way to find out. Slowly, Tommy let his mouth and tongue love her ass cheeks. He let his lips kiss the little globes gently. His tongue licked at her moistly. Up and down her cheeks went his mouth and tongue, tracing ever widening circles of love. Amy remained unmoving, as if she were unaware of what he was doing.

Amy was getting turned and wished he would hurry up. Then, she accepted his pace, letting herself relax into the enjoyment of what having her ass loved. Her body shivered each time Tommy's tongue licked across her cheeks, touching ever so lightly her tight, hot, enticing hole.

His excitement mounting, now certain that Amy was aware of his intentions, Tommy let his tongue stiffen as he licked at the crease between her cheeks. Up and down that crease went his tongue, each time it moved up and down that seductive path he pressed a little harder against her puckered sphincter. Finally a pool of his saliva surrounded this dark core of her ass.

Stiffening his tongue, he placed his mouth around her sphincter. He sucked at her asshole while he pressed his stiff tongue against it.

Amy willed her sphincter to relax as she felt the urgency of Tommy's face pressed to her ass. Her excitement mounted to a feverish level when she felt his tongue begin to penetrate her. Her little sphincter quivered spasmodically, and then sprang open. She thrust backward with all her might, impaling his tongue within her hot asshole.

A sigh of pure sexual pleasure escaped her lips as Tommy began to tonguefuck her asshole. He reached around her waist and fingered her clit as he buried his tongue inside her hot hole. He nearly came in his shorts as he felt her asshole tighten and release around his tongue. He was thrilled to feel Amy press her ass against his face. God. She is the hottest little minx I have ever loved, he thought.

Her climax approaching, Amy voiced her pleasure at what Tommy was doing. "Yess, Tommy God that feels so good. Soooo damn good. I love having your tongue there. Ohhhh. Aahhhhh. Make it last Tommy." Her head thrashed from side to side as her orgasm welled from her ass to her pussy and from there throughout her fevered body.

She pushed against Tommy's face, loving the feel of her ass in his face, his tongue inside her hot hole. It thrilled her to know her body had such control over Tommy. As her orgasm began to subside, she decided to test his interest in her ass. She wanted more of his tongue inside her.

Her voice soft, sensual, full of sexual promise, she cooed to him, her ass moving slowly up and down holding and caressing his tongue inside the grasp of her heated opening. "Oh, Tommy. That was so exciting. Soooo very exciting. Finger me some more. I love having your tongue inside my asshole. It is so exciting to fuck your face with my ass. I dreamed of having your tongue in my pussy but never thought of having it fuck my asshole. Make me cum again."

Tommy was thrilled at the way Amy responded and did exactly as she asked, fucking her asshole with his tongue and manipulating her excited clit with a finger.

Amy smiled to herself, a shudder of pure carnal sexual joy passed over her body as she fucked Tommy's face. This is the most, she thought. I love it. Languidly, she thrust herself at Tommy's face, letting her orgasm build until it flooded her body from head to toe. Once more she urged him to bring another cum from her twin orifices, loving the wicked decadent pleasure she was receiving from Tommy's tongue and finger.

They washed up after this episode and Amy sat on his lap, feeding him apple pie. When he finished, he began to lick at her tits. Amy giggled. "You are so eager," she told him. "What am I going to do with you?"

Tommy grinned at her as he picked her up and carried her to her bed, where he proceeded to eat her pussy until she cried out for rest. "I really have to get some sleep, Tommy." She told him, pushing his mouth from her pussy. She rolled over on her side and closed her eyes.

Tommy, his hunger for young pussy having been aroused from its long rest, found it difficult to lie quietly next to this beautiful young woman. After a fitful few hours of on again, off again, napping, he could not resist Amy's succulent pussy. He nudged his head between her thighs as she lay next to him.

Half asleep, Amy reached down and ran her fingers through his hair, then pulled his mouth to her pussy as his licking tongue awakened the lust that lurked in her loins. She had no idea she was so full of sexual energy. It was wonderful, she thought, to have this mouth and tongue at my beck and call.

Just then her cell phone rang. She looked at it. "Nancy," she told Tommy. "I better answer or she will worry and may call the police. She knew we were gong to be together today."

Tommy groaned. God. It is just like a young woman to protect herself this way. What would they do without cell phones? He shrugged his shoulders as Amy rolled over on her back, pulling his mouth to her pussy.

"Hi Nancy. Yes. He is here, right where he wants to be and where I want him. Hold on. Here's a picture." She turned her cell phone toward the top of Tommy's head and pressed the camera button, sending a stream of video to Nancy.

Nancy almost creamed her panties as she watched the top of Tommy head, knowing his tongue was on her friend's pussy. They chatted a few minutes until Amy was ready to climax. She left the cell phone on so Nancy could see and hear her orgasm and let the good times roll.

The next morning Tommy returned to the bedroom from the bathroom and heard Amy's voice. He stopped at the doorway and listened. Amy was on the phone.

"Nancy. He is more than I had ever hoped he would be. He just ravished my pussy. ..Yes. I'm telling you he could not get enough....And Nancy he went after my ass..."

Tommy's cock stiffened as he listened to Amy's excited voice.

"God, Nancy...Stop. Listen to me. I don't have time now to go into detail. I'll tell you all about it Monday at school."

As she shut off the phone she heard a noise and looked at the bedroom door. He's there, she thought; the little sneak. He was listening. I bet he's hard as a rock.

Just then the door opened and Tommy walked in. "Ready for round two?" he asked.

Amy bit her lip as she looked at him. "You were eavesdropping," she told him.

Tommy's face flushed. "I didn't mean to, Amy. I was at the door and I heard you talking and I didn't want to interrupt."

Amy tossed her head. "Ha. I bet you liked every minute of it. Look at you. You are stiff and dripping."

Tommy grinned at her. He was hard and precum was leaking from his dick.

"Get on the bed. On your back." Amy told him. "I'm going to fuck you silly, just like you ate me out until I was limp. You are going to be the same when I finish with you."

She straddled him when he was on his back, rubbing her moist labia back and forth across the head of his swollen cock. Tommy's chest heaved as her pussy sent wave after wave of sexual sensations over his body. He had not had a woman on top of him in years and it excited him greatly.

Amy leaned forward as she pushed her pussy down and around his eager member. "Play with my clit and suck my tits." she told him. "I'm going to give you the fuck of your life."

Tommy did as he was told and soon both were erupting in orgasm. Amy liked the feel of his juices in her pussy and wanted more. When Tommy's dick started to wilt she squeezed her vaginal muscles. "No you don't," she said. "I'm not through with you yet."

Tommy was surprised to find his tool stiffen again in response to Amy's hot pussy. "Slow and easy, Tommy. This is going to last." Amy told him.

And last it did. When Amy felt Tommy about to cum, she slowed her steady up and down movement. Finally she could not stand it any longer and, using her tight pussy like a milking machine, she soon had Tommy squirting inside her again just as she climaxed.

She fell forward, little tingles still flowing from her pussy. "That was fun, Tommy." She lifted her head from his chest and looked at him. "Did you like it? Was I OK.? Only the carrot that broke my cherry, my finger, and your tongue have been inside me."