Tommy and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licksit
licksit
128 Followers

Tommy beamed at her. "You were more than OK, Precious. That was wonderful."

"I hope I didn't discourage you from licking my pussy." She told him.

Tommy's response was to roll her over and mouth her pussy, licking up his and her cum. He spent an hour between her thighs before she made him stop. "Tommy. You are too much for me. I need a break." Then she giggled as she looked at him. "And you leave my ass alone while I rest."

She rolled over then back onto her back. She picked up the phone and dialed. "Nancy. You home. Good. Go into your bedroom. Someone is going to talk with you while I take a break." She handed the phone to Tommy. "Talk to her. She could use some phone sex."

He took the phone from her without thinking. He had never done phone sex. Amy shooed him from the room.

"Hi Tommy. Amy told me you are wearing her out."

Tommy laughed self consciously. "Well. I'm pretty excited to be here and it is difficult to keep away from her."

He flushed as he listened to Nancy ask him about his having his tongue in Amy's ass. "Do you want me to talk with you about what we did as if you are Amy?"

When Nancy said she did Tommy talked with her as if he were between her thighs and elsewhere, his mouth, tongue, and cock satisfying her sexual needs. Nancy's cries of sexual joy echoed through his head as he pretended to eat and fuck her. To his surprise he had a hardon just from talking with Nancy.

It was a most wonderful weekend for both Tommy and Amy. And Nancy, though envious, enjoyed it also. She copied the phone video and her conversation with Tommy to her computer and had many a happy time watching and listening to it as she played with herself.

While he enjoyed himself that weekend, Tommy was terrified over what had transpired. That young woman and her friend can cause me a lot of trouble, he told himself. If they post that video I am a dead duck. I need to be prepared in case the shit hits the fan.

Immediately he set in motion an escape plan. He created bank accounts in the Bahamas and had his retirement checks from the Army and teaching placed in these accounts.

He created a separate identity; birth certificate, passport, driver's license, and credit cards. With a little creativity, he altered his appearance enough so that his new identity would not be confused with his current identity.

With his new identity in hand he bought a car; not too old, not too new, ordinary but in good condition. He found a cheap studio apartment and stocked it with several changes of clothing. The car was parked in the apartment carport assigned to his room.

His next step was to find a room in Mexico. He chose Cuernavaca for its location, amenities, and climate. A search of local bulletin boards at language schools produced several leads. He chose a room being rented by a young widow. The rent was 500 pesos a month. The landlady would fix him meals when he was in residence and do his laundry for an additional fee.

Tommy explained to her that he was going to be in and out of Cuernavaca on a regular basis and wanted to be assured of having a clean place to stay. He paid her for three months and told her that if the situation remained satisfactory he would continue to rent the room, paying her for three months at a time.

He now created a routine that found him in the studio apartment in his home city and in Cuernavaca on a regular, but not predictable schedule. Sometimes he drove to Mexico, sometimes he took the bus, other times he flew. A pattern was what he wanted to avoid.

Tommy continued to pleasure himself and Amy and provide tertiary enjoyment for Nancy throughout the year. Amy went off to a senior college and Nancy moved to a different city.

For his part, Tommy was saddened but relieved. I hope this does not happen again, he thought, but he knew it would and kept his escape plans up to date.

licksit
licksit
128 Followers