Tommy and Andy Watch Porn

Story Info
Another in the on again off again saga.
1.6k words
4.24
11.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benimble
benimble
11 Followers

I was sitting at the computer naked, watching lesbian porn and jacking off. Two teens and an older woman really had me going, and to tell the truth I was this close to losing a load when I heard Andy.

"Hey, Tom, you awake?"

"Yeah upstairs," I called back. "Grab me a Pepsi on your way up." A minute later he appeared.

"Here you go dude" he said, placing the can of soda on the table. "What're we watching?"

"A little girl on girl activity." I said, snapping open the can with my left hand, the hand without my hardon in it. I took a swig of the refreshing beverage. Andy stepped out of his shorts and stood beside me naked. I glanced over at his long thin cock and noticed that it seemed a little redder than usual.

"You and Pam go at it this morning?" I asked.

'Yeah." He grinned down at me, taking his growing shaft into his hand. "Good times. She's home sleeping it off. You get off this morning?"

"Of course. The usual can't get out of bed without stroking my cock routine. Actually had my hand wrapped around my hardon when I woke up. Then in the shower I was about to administer another beating, but decided to take it in here and further my pussy licking education."

We watched the women in silence for a minute or two, our fists busy pumping. Andy's right hand was actually grazing my left shoulder s he stroked his cock.

"Hey" he said, "what're you using for lube? I don't wanna get sore."

"Precum" I answered. "I'm leaking like a faucet."

"I'm tapped out." he said, "Pam drained me but good. You got anything slippery in here?"

"There's grease in my room," I said, "but here..." I reached over and grabbed the base of Andy's cock with my left hand and guided it into my mouth as I continued to jerk off. I swirled my tongue around the head and deposited a healthy coat of saliva on it.

Andy had recently started shaving his pubic hair after a few months of objections. Actually it took a mini-intervention from Pam and myself, sitting him down and explaining in no uncertain terms that neither one of us would be providing him with any future oral pleasure if he insisted upon sporting. Pam may have hinted that some other intimate opportunities might become limited (here she lifted her skirt to as a sort of visual aid), and I think I mentioned that maybe he'd prefer to beat his own meat more often than he'd become accustomed. I think we all were aware of a certain idleness to those later threats, but Pam and I were prepared stand our ground on the cocksucking issue. Andy caved like a Wal-Mart suitcase on a three connection flight. Pam and I treated him to his initial scraping, and together we sucked his freshly denuded cock to a record setting load, volume-wise. The light had been seen.

"I can still taste Pam on your cock." I said and then slowly ran my tongue from his smooth balls up his shaft to the tip, leaving a nice moist trail behind. He groaned as I cupped his balls and dragged my wet mouth back down the other side.

"How do you what Pam tastes like?" he asked.

I removed his cock from my mouth and looked up at my friend. "Well, unless you fucked another pussy between your house and mine, which is what, twenty steps? I've gotta assume that the flavor that I'm tasting is essence of Pam. "

"Oh yeah" Andy said. "I didn't think of that." I wrapped my lips around his hardon once again and gave him a few wet slurps.

"That should get you started" I said, turning back to the screen.

"Mmmm yeah" he groaned as his fist resumed pumping his glistening shaft. "Hey, sit back a little so I can see your hard cock."

I shifted back a bit to afford Andy a better view. "I thought you were watching the naked women." I said.

"Both" he smiled. "A double feature." After a few minutes of beating in companionable silence I noticed that the only slippery sounds were coming from my hand gliding up and down my own shaft.

"You need some more lube?" I asked, as he masturbated at my eye level.

"Maybe just a little" he said. "Would you mind?" Andy dropped his hand and offered me his erection. He turned slightly to face me and once again I wrapped my free hand around his hardness. Andy's cock was circumcised like mine and just about as long as mine, but very slender with an upward curve. And as hard as a rock right then, pulsing with need. Its slimness made it fit easily into my mouth and he groaned and shuddered when I swirled my tongue around the head. I felt an extra ooze of precum drool out of my cock, and I worked the slipperiness all over with my steadily pumping fist.

The naked moaning women on the monitor were temporarily ignored as I focused my attention on my friend. I steadily pumped my fist up and down the portion of the slick shaft that wasn't engulfed in my mouth. Alternating between sucking the head and swirling and teasing his sensitive ridge, I had Andy gasping with pleasure. I felt his hand grasp my shoulder for support and his hips begin to slowly thrust, offering the entirety of his cock to me. I gently slid my mouth from his cock and replaced it with my stroking fist to compensate for the loss of sensation to the head. Raising my pumping hand to his belly, I bathed one smooth ball, then the other with my tongue. "Fuck my hand, Andy" I encouraged.

"I'm not gonna last long..." he managed as his hips started pumping. I stroked both of our cocks for a few moments before replacing my fist with my mouth. I resumed sucking the head of his cock while gently stroking the slippery throbbing shaft. Andy's hanging balls began to tighten, a sure sign of an impending ejaculation. I hadn't been ignoring my own cock, working the bloated meat with my free hand. I wasn't going to last long either, especially since I had been so near the brink when Andy arrived.

I placed my left hand on his naked hip and pulled his hardness into my mouth as far as I could, about three-quarters of its length, holding him there while I sucked and swirled my tongue all over his swollen shaft. My right hand continued working its usual magic on my cock and just as my balls started to tingle, Andy let out a groan. "Yeah Tommy, that's it...I'm gonna..." With that he grabbed his cock with his right hand, taking over as I pulled my mouth away. I had just enough time to lean back in the chair before the jizz began to fly.

"Cum on my cock, Andy." I directed, loosing my shaft from my grip. I presented the target to my gasping friend; my bloated throbbing hardon. With long determined strokes Andy stood between my spread legs and pumped out his load, the first thick spurt hitting my naked chest and belly. Just as I reached to scoop up a handful for lube, Andy ballseyed his second shot, painting me from cockhead to mid shaft. Once again I wrapped my fist around my hard cock, this time feeling the scalding spew ooze between my fingers and coat my meat with slipperiness. I jacked hard and fast as Andy continued to rain his load on my hand and whatever portions of my swollen shaft that were exposed during the strokes.

As Andy's spurts reduced to a few lingering drops, I felt my balls begin to boil with my impending orgasm. I held out until my friend appeared relatively composed and reluctantly dropped my hand from my cock, but I knew that my friend wouldn't be able to resist. He stepped to my side, squatted down and took over where I had left off. His fingers wrapped around my now dripping shaft and began to jerk me off with long strokes, exciting every bit of my cock from base to tip. It only took a few strokes before I let go. "Yeah Andy, work my cock...don't stop...don't stop....aaahhh..." I groaned as the dam burst. Andy was jacking me with his fist grazing my smooth belly, stretching my cock as my spew erupted. "Keep going..." I moaned as volley after volley of cum shot from my throbbing shaft, splashing audibly onto my chest. His fist felt like velvet fire as he pumped out every last drop of my load until I shuddered from over stimulation. My cock stayed hard as usual, and I had to remove Andy's hand when it got to be too much.

"Hate to cum and go" Andy said, rising, "but I've gotta get ready for work."

"You've served your purpose." I said with a lazy grin. "Hey, why'd you come over in the first place? For this?" I asked, grabbing his just wilting cock.

"No, well yeah, of course but..." he paused and arched his cock into my toying fingers. "No, no. Don't get me started again." He backed away laughing. "Where was I? Oh yeah. Pam's having some clients over the house this afternoon. I gotta work so she's hoping you can stand in, you know, be the husband for the day? If you don't have plans?"

"Do I get to..?"

"No." he answered.

"That's what you think." I said. But not out loud.

benimble
benimble
11 Followers