Tommy & Michelle Ch. 1

Story Info
Michelle takes his virginity.
1.7k words
4.15
76.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kemo
Kemo
2 Followers

Tom had been waiting for this moment his entire life. Earlier in the month he had met Michelle, a lovely brunette with a figure to die for a personality to match. They had hit it off instantly, talking about school (she went to the same college as he did), and how they felt no one really understood them. Tom had introduced her to his friends, his family, and everyone else he knew, feeling proud to have such a woman to call his own. Michelle, in her own right, had introduced him to her friends and family as well, the couple was quickly falling deeply in love.

And now, they were going to sleep together. Tom was scared at this prospect, he was still a virgin at 19, while she had been with a few men. He didn't want to disappoint her. He didn't want to lose her if he didn't do well tonight.

Opening his eyes, the reality of his current situation came rushing back to him as Michelle leaned in to kiss him. Her sweet and full lips met his lightly at first, then with more pressure as he tongue slipped between his lips, teasing his tongue softly. He gasped faintly as he tongue touched his. He slid his tongue out a bit, playing with hers as she put her arms around his neck. Pressing in a bit more, she nibbled on his lower lips and then broke their kiss, smiling at him.

"Did you like that Tommy?"

"Uhm, yeah, I guess. It felt good, you're exciting me."

"Good. I have a lot to show you Tommy, tonight's only the beginning," she said as her smile grew bigger.

She slid back from him and undid the front of her shirt, letting it hang loosely on her shoulders for a moment and then sliding it off completely. She nodded at Tommy to do the same and he did, tossing his shirt on the floor beside their bed.

She leaned in close to him again and pushed him back on the bed, forcing him to lay down. Smiling softly, she straddled his body and let her long brown hair hang over him, teasing his chest before she leaned in and kissed him again. Her lips brushed his lightly, teasing him as she moved down to his neck and kissed him lightly there. He gasped faintly as she kissed his neck where it met his shoulder, then moved up to gently nibble his earlobe.

Tom moaned softly as she slid down his body, kissing his chest and then sucking his nipples, swirling her tongue over them and nibbling them as she had his earlobes. He reached down and touched the sides of her body, running his hands up and down slowly. Michelle smiled at this, he was a quick learner.

Guiding his hands to her breasts, she reached behind herself and undid her bra strap, smiling broadly at the look on Tommy's face as he breasts were revealed to him. He gasped again, softly touching them with his fingertips, which sent little shockwaves on energy through her entire body. She leaned into his hands a bit, adding more pressure as he rolled her nipples between his fingers.

She lowered herself over him more, letting her hard nipples hang just over his mouth, hoping he would take the hint. Tentatively, he flicked his tongue out and barely touched one of her nipples. Moaning softly, edging him on, she leaned closer to him and he took her entire nipple into his mouth.

"Harder Tommy, use your teeth a bit," she whispered to him, jerking with pleasure as he lightly scraped his teeth across her nipple and sucked on it at the same time, flicking it with his tongue. She could feel her juices soaking into her panties as he continued to suck and felt a small orgasm building up. Sighing softly, she sat up from him and slid down his body to his lap.

Reaching for his belt, she undid it, then the button on his jeans. He looked down at her, his nervousness apparent on his face as she undid his zipper and reached into his pant and boxers, freeing his member.

He was already hard and there was a small drop of moisture leaking from the tip, which she quickly bent over and licked off. Tommy jumped as he tongue and lips made contact with his dick and he moaned loudly as she slipped the head of it into her mouth, sucking gently and running her tongue around it.

"Oh my God . . ."

Smiling to herself, she eased down his large dick, slipping more and more of it into her mouth, slowly relaxing her throat and taking all of it and letting her throat muscles massage him as she lay there. His breathing was getting faster and she withdrew all but the head of his dick from her mouth, pumping his shaft with her hand. She swirled her tongue around his the head of his dick again and then began lowering herself once more, moving back ad forth as she pumped his shaft with her hand.

Her other hand slid under him and began to massage his balls. He reached down and touched the side of her head and moaned loudly, his breath coming in short gasps. She could feel his muscles tensing and knew he was close. She slid his dick from her mouth with an audible pop and pulled his pants the rest of the way off as he lay there, breathing heavily and his eyes closed.

He felt her moving along side him, the bed shifted slightly and he opened his eyes just in time to see her straddle his face, her wet and cleanly shaven pussy just inches from his face. She leaned forward a bit and looked down into his eyes, nodding slightly.

"Go ahead Tommy."

All thoughts of being nervous and not knowing what to do left his mind as he reached up to grasp her hips while sliding his tongue out and into the hot folds of her pussy. He slipped his tongue as deep into her as he could, her juices running into his mouth and over his chin. She slowly ground her hips on his face as he did this, fingering her clit.

Watching her, he slid his tongue out of her and up to where her fingers where, licking under the hood that covered her clit. She removed her fingers then and shuddered, the beginnings of an orgasm sweeping through her. As he took her clit into his mouth, sucking and flicking it with his tongue the orgasm wracked her body and she leaned forward, using the wall as a support as her juices covered his mouth and chin.

Sliding down off his face, she lay on top of him for a few moments breathing heavily and smiling up at him. She moved up a bit and kissed him, tasting her own juices on his lips and in his mouth as her tongue slid into his mouth and his into hers.

"Now for the best part Tommy," she whispered as she broke their kiss and sat up a bit. Sliding down to his lap again, she took hold of his dick and slid it into her. The two of them gasped as he filled her completely. Taking a moment to bask in the feeling of being filled so fully and having his dick being caressed by what felt like a silk glove, the two of them just held onto each other.

Slowly, she began to move up and down. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling as she moved on top of him. Nothing had ever felt this good before, and he couldn't think of anything but her and what they were doing.

She sped up her movements, bringing herself down onto his dick hard and fast, gasping quick breaths through her partially closed mouth as her eyes closed part way, awash in the feelings of the orgasm she knew was coming. Tommy's hands slid down to her hips, bringing her down onto him harder as his hips came up to meet hers on her down-thrust.

Her breath was coming faster as he pounded into her, her breasts rubbing against his chest and her lips brushing his whenever she got the chance. She stopped moving on him and sat up fully, bringing his hands to her breasts as she moved back and forth on his dick now, instead of up and down. She reached down between the two of them and played with her clit as she rocked. The combined feelings of his hands on her breasts, his dick inside her, and her fingers on her clit brought a thundering orgasm down on her.

"OH ­ OH ­ OH Tommy! I'm cumming . . .!"

Her pussy convulsed over Tommy's dick, juices oozing out from between the tight seal they had made. She collapsed forward onto his chest, still rotating her hips as the aftershocks of her orgasm shook her body. He was breathing heavily and moaning every few seconds, close to his own orgasm.

Smiling, she leaned up to him and kissed him firmly, sucking on his lower lip as she moved up and down on his dick once more, going as fast as she could. She could feel yet another orgasm quickly building in her and knew Tommy was going to cum soon too.

Sitting up, she continued to ride him up and down while reaching behind herself to play with his balls. After a few minutes, his breathing got tighter and his eyes began to roll back in his head. He managed to gasp "Cumming . . ." out between his moans and gasps for air.

As Michelle felt his dick spasming and his hot cum hit the walls of her pussy, her third orgasm hit her and she collapsed onto Tommy's chest, breathing heavily and shaking with pleasure. She kissed him, he kissed her, smiling faintly at her as his heartbeat, and breathing came back to normal.

"That was wonderful," he whispered to her, kissing her forehead softly."

"I'm glad . . . you . . . liked it."

The two of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

Kemo
Kemo
2 Followers