Tommy and Mrs. Harris

Story Info
He discovers the joy of pussy eating.
5.5k words
4.57
134.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licksit
licksit
130 Followers

Tommy was eighteen years old when nineteen year old Agnes Johnson moved in next door. He was finishing the twelfth grade and she was beginning junior college. They met for the first time waiting for the school bus. Tommy, who had begun to masturbate at ten when he saw his first man's magazine, was, like most eighteen year olds, obsessed with girls and sex. He checked her out furtively.

Now, standing next to each other at the bus stop, Agnes pretended to not see the eager way Tommy was eyeing her. A little thrill ran over her body as she saw the way Tommy zeroed in on her skirt. A stiff wind was blowing and it had molded her skirt to her body, outlining her pubic mound.

Agnes loved sex. She had seduced her high school teacher the week before she graduated, having turned eighteen the week before. She knew she had him the day he put his hand in his pants to hold down his dick when she flashed him. The next week she flashed him again and the day before she got his mouth on her pussy she dropped a pencil when he was walking past her.

She maneuvered the pencil between her thighs when he crouched down to pick up the pencil. Opening her legs, she gave him a good look at her crotch; no panties. She thought he was going to stay on the floor the rest of the class. When he got up, she pulled his head down, whispering into his ear. "I'll be by after school and let you have a really good look."

Agnes went to his classroom and, assuring herself he was in the room, locked he door behind her and walked to the teacher's desk. A smile on her face, she hitched her butt onto his desk and spread her legs. The teacher licked his lips, looking from her face to her crotch. Agnes put out a leg and hooked a foot behind his head, drawing his face to her pussy.

Once his face was there, Agnes put a hand behind his head, telling him, as she pulled his mouth to her dripping pussy. "It's all yours sweetie. Make me feel good."

Her teacher proceeded to eat her out, giving her multiple orgasms. When she was finished with his mouth, she unzipped his pants and sat on his hard member. To his surprise, she fucked him silly, getting him erect for three orgasms. Agnes kissed him on the cheek as she lifted herself from his lap. "Nice job, teach." She told him.

A little smile flickered over her lips and face as she turned to Tommy. "I'm Agnes. I just moved in next door."

Tommy awkwardly put out his hand, "Tommy. Tommy Blackstone. I know." His face turned crimson as his eyes flickered from Agnes's breasts to her crotch.

Agnes held Tommy's hand as she smiled at him, her tongue licking along her lips. "I'm glad to meet you. It will be nice to have someone I know on the bus. It is so boring to ride the bus alone."

Tommy's face turned even more crimson as he stared at Agnes' sensual lips and licking tongue. All he could think of was burying his face in her crotch. He had learned to like having his head there. Mrs. Harris had taught him how exciting it was to have his mouth on a pussy.

The summer he turned eighteen, Tommy earned money cutting grass for the neighbors. He had a regular route: Mrs. Lyle on the corner, old Mr. Andrews midway down the block, and young Mrs. Harris, who lived next door, in the house now occupied by Agnes and her family.

Mrs. Harris was divorced, a grass widow, Tommy's friends called her. She was about Tommy's height, with bright green eyes, reddish auburn hair, long lashes, an oval face, a small waist, flaring hips, and tits to die for.

She would sun herself on the back porch while Tommy mowed the lawn, offering him lemonade part way through the job and when he was finished. She often wore a tiny bikini bathing suit, which made it difficult for him to look at her face when they sipped their lemonade. Other times she wore a pair of very tight shorts and a T shirt that was plastered to her tits.

Tommy's bedroom faced that of Mrs. Harris. He noticed that she kept the window and shade open at the bottom, to get air, he supposed, on warm nights.

One night, when he saw her bedroom light go on, Tommy sneaked over the fence and crept to her window. Peeping in, he swallowed hard as he watched her undress. His cock stiffened in his pants as he watched her shapely breasts and then her reddish bush appear.

Mrs. Harris heard the sharp intake of breath as she took off her panties. Surreptitiously she let her eyes wander around the room, noting the eyes peeping at her. A little thrill ran over her body as she recognized Tommy's face. She licked her lips as she stretched her arms above her head, lifting her luscious tits seductively.

She pulled back the sheets and lay on the bed, the lamp on the nightstand next to her bathed her body in its soft glow. The headboard of her bed was against the wall opposite the open window, giving Mrs. Harris a good look at the window and its little peeper. Slowly, her eyes hooded, watching the window, she ran her hands down her body; over her shapely breasts, down her tummy, and to her crotch.

Her right hand caressed her breasts as her left fingers parted her labia. Her pussy was juicing from the excitement and she had no need to moisten her finger before she began a rhythmic stroking of her erect clit. Her tongue licked her lips as she brought herself to orgasm. She breathed heavily, a low moan of pleasure escaping her lips as she pressed her hips upward, impaling her pussy on her finger as her thumb slowly massaged her clit.

Tommy was breathing hard as he watched the tableau played out before him. He licked his dry lips and forced some moisture into his mouth as he continued to stare wide-eyed as Mrs. Harris stroked her body languidly as she wound down from her orgasm.

His cock was dripping into his shorts when he left Mrs. Harris house, after she turned off the light. He jacked off five times that night. His cock was so sore the next morning it hurt to put on his shorts but he still jacked off again.

The same scene was repeated every night that week. When Tommy showed up to cut her grass the following week he was disappointed so see that Mrs. Harris was wearing a long white terrycloth robe belted at the waist.

She called to him to come inside for lemonade half way through, as she usually did. The robe fell open as she leaned over to pour Tommy his lemonade. He licked his lips as he stared at the V of her firm breasts that was exposed to him. His cock jerked in his pants when she crossed her legs, her robe falling open, revealing a tiny pair of black lace bikini panties. A thin band of black nylon barely covered her pussy lips, which were outlined clearly under the thin cloth.

Tommy put his hand in his pants to hold down his cock when he returned to finish cutting the grass. When he had finished, Mrs. Harris once again called for him to come inside for another glass of lemonade. His face flushed when he saw Mrs. Harris robe was gapping open even more than before; almost all of her breasts were now open to view. He could almost see her nipples. When she crossed her legs, the robe fell away, allowing his greedy eyes to once again feast on the tiny band that covered her pussy.

He gulped at the lemonade, his face flushed. Mrs. Harris looked at him, an expression of concern on her face. She got up and went over to Tommy. Leaning over him, she put her hand on his forehead. Tommy swallowed as he stared at the V of her robe, her breasts, even her nipples were now right there in front of his face.

"Are you all right, Tommy?" She asked him. "You seem awfully warm to me."

Tommy tore his eyes from her succulent breasts and looked at her concerned face. "I'm. I'm all right." He stammered out.

Mrs. Harris took him by the hand. "No. You are not. You come here and let me hold you."

She led him to the sofa and made him lie down next to her, his head in her lap. Tommy nearly hyperventilated as he stared up at her tits and face. The warmth of her body, her cradling arms filled him with craving for her.

Mrs. Harris stroked his face, cooing to him. "You'll be all right, Tommy. I know just the thing to make you well. I understand why you are flushed."

She pushed her robe aside, exposing the fullness of her firm breasts to Tommy. Pulling his face to her left breast, she fed him a nipple. "That's a boy," she whispered to him. "Just like you did when you were a baby and your mother breast fed you."

Tommy was too startled to even speak. He opened his mouth and closed it over her nipple. He almost came in his pants as he sucked on her nipple, then, mouth open voraciously, he sucked and lapped at as much of her breast as he could get into his mouth. He closed his eyes the more to savor the exquisite sensations sucking Mrs. Harris's tit was producing in his mind and body.

A smile of satisfaction covered Mrs. Harris face as those warm, sexual feeling she had missed for the past two years began to course over her body. Oh. He is such a greedy little boy, she thought to herself, luxuriating in the feel of his mouth and lips on her tender breast.

She pulled his face from the left breast and moved his mouth to her right one, as if he were a baby. A sigh escaped her lips as the full eagerness of his youthful sexuality filled her awareness. Her hands stroked his face and head as she cooed to him her pleasure; "Yes, baby. Suck mommy's nipples and breasts. You make me feel very good."

Tommy, the realization of what he was doing now forcing its way into his brain, looked up at Mrs. Harris and sighed. He stroked the breast he was not sucking and closed his eyes, the better to focus on the vibrations his mouth and fingers were sending over his entire body. Her murmurs of pleasure sent little ripples of sexual excitement over his body.

Mrs. Harris whispered to him, "Do you like my breasts in your mouth and hands Tommy?"

Tommy opened his eyes as he pulled his mouth away from a tit. "Oh God, yes, Mrs. Harris," He told her fervently. I just love tonguing and sucking your breasts. And they feel so firm when I hold and squeeze them. I love it."

"I'm so glad, Tommy. I like having your mouth and hands on my breasts. It feels so good." Mrs. Harris closed her eyes as did Tommy, both reveling in the sexual feelings he was producing within her, and him.

Tommy's body was sending exciting messages of sexual pleasure to his brain as he sucked and stroked Mrs. Harris's breasts. He didn't think anything could get better than this. It was almost better than the feeling he got from jacking off. That pleasured only him. What he was now doing pleasured him and Mrs. Harris and he wanted desperately to pleasure her and make her happy.

Mrs. Harris's pussy was filling her panties with her hot juices, telling her it was time for the main act to begin. She leaned over and, her mouth almost touching his ear, whispered to Tommy. "Lick and suck just on my nipple for a while, Tommy."

Tommy did as he was told and felt another rush of sexual excitement fill his body at the feel of her stiffening nipple filled his mouth.

"That's nice, Tommy. Very nice. I like that very much. Do you like the feel of my nipple in your mouth?"

Tommy opened his mouth only long enough to assure he that he did, before once again sucking and licking at her nipple.

"Do you like making me feel good Tommy?" She asked him.

"Oh, Yes, Mrs. Harris. I do. I do. I really do."

"Would you like me to feel even better, Tommy?"

Tommy stared at her as he nodded his head.

Mrs. Harris smiled at him as she said. "There is something smaller than my nipples between my legs that you could lick and suck, Tommy. Do you know what I mean? Would you like to do that?"

Tommy nodded, a feeling of great sexual excitement filling his body. He licked his lips, knowing he was going to eat pussy for the first time. He and his friends talked about sex all the time, sharing stories and staring at mens' magazines. He knew all about pussy eating and was eager to try it out. "Oh. I'd love to, Mrs. Harris. I'd just love to lick you there."

Mrs. Harris's sexual temperature went up a notch as she listened to the heartfelt tone of Tommy's response. She licked her lips, anticipating an exciting afternoon. She shifted around on the couch, spreading her legs as Tommy fell to his knees, his head between her thighs. He stared at that tiny band covering her puffy pussy lips. He was thrilled to have his face this close to a real live pussy.

He took in a deep breath, sucking the heady scent of pussy into his lungs, savoring the sweet, tangy odor as it flowed through his nose and into his chest. His mind was filled with lines from porno books and magazines as he stared at Mrs. Harris's crotch. Tommy licked his lips, then kissed and licked at the tender skin of Mrs. Harris's inner thighs. The sigh of contentment that flowed from her luscious lips told him he was on the right track.

Tommy was in no hurry. He wanted this to last, to be something he would always remember. Something he could recall as he jacked off at night. His hands caressed her saucy breasts, pinching her nipples, sending little sexual thrills over both their bodies. He wanted this first taste of pussy to be something he and she would remember. Back and forth his mouth went from one sweet thigh to the next, kissing and licking her. With each passage past her crotch he planted a small kiss on the center of those beautiful black bikini panties.

Finally, when his sexual energy was ready to burst, he planted a kiss on this tiny band that separated his mouth from his goal. It felt so good, so soft, so warm, and so slippery from the wetness of her anxious pussy. He rubbed his mouth up and down this band, kissing and licking along the edge of the little nylon band, almost touching her bloated pussy lips with his tongue.

Mrs. Harris sighed, loving every movement of Tommy's tormenting tongue and lips. He is such a dear, she thought, as she let her body grow more and more sexual with each kiss and lick. She wanted his mouth on her pussy, but loved the slow, tantalizing, teasing way he was going about the prize they both knew he wanted.

Tommy kissed the crotch of her panties passionately, then, he pushed his now stiff tongue upward along the center of these delicious bikini panties, licking appreciatively the sexual juices that filled the crotch of Mrs. Harris's panties. He could feel her outer lips under the cloth and reveled at the sexuality of what he was doing. Up and down this path went his tongue.

Excitedly he put his mouth around this tiny band that covered the prize and sucked on the cloth and the fat pussy lips underneath, filling his mouth with the cloth now dripping with her love juices and her inflamed outer lips. He closed his eyes the better to concentrate on the feel and taste of her sexuality in his mouth. Still sucking on her pussy lips he put his hands on either side of her waist and tugged her panties down her legs.

Tommy stared at her pussy, almost mesmerized by the sight of her engorged lips, red, full of her hot blood, dappled with her love juices. He kissed these lips lovingly, softly, and then gently put his mouth around them, sucking them into his mouth, loving the feel of their soft rubberyness. It was almost too much for him.

Mrs. Harris put her hands on his head, stroking it, letting her fingers play across his scalp, down his cheeks, a finger touching lightly his lips.She arched her back, raising her hips, pressing her pussy against his mouth. "Ummmm. You are such a good and gentle lover, Tommy. Sooo sweet."

A feeling of sexual rapture filled Tommy's very being at the sound of her voice, throaty, sexual, and full of encouragement, promise, and desire. He licked at her outer lips, kissing and loving them. Then he inserted his tongue between them and pushed it as deeply into her sex as he could get it. For once he was glad to have the biggest, longest tongue among all his friends, who jokingly called him "snake" because of the length of it.

Mrs. Harris gasped as she felt his tongue driving into her hot pussy. She squeezed at it, loving the feel of his stiff, warm tongue fucking her greedy vagina. Flexing her vaginal muscles she alternately sucked in and expelled his tongue. To her great pleasure she found Tommy's nose rubbing against her inner lips, then against her emerging clit, stimulating her further.

"Ohhhh. Tommy. You're getting me so excited. I'm I'm going to cum soon. So very soon. You are so good. God, tommy. Yessss. Drive your tongue inside me. Fuck me with your tongue. I'm there." As she uttered the last word she clamped her thighs against his cheeks, trapping his head between them. She thrust upward with her hips in ecstasy as she orgasmed. Her hands went to the back of his head and pulled his mouth against her pussy tightly. Her entire body vibrated from the strength of her climax.

Tommy almost came in his drawers when he felt a woman's orgasm for the first time. His body trembled in tune with hers as she soared through her orgasm to a monstrous climax.

Mrs. Harris sighed as she came down from her high, telling Tommy." That was wonderful Tommy. You are a good lover. I can hardly wait for your encore."

Tommy was energized anew by her encouraging words and the sexual tone of her voice. He loved being where he was and intended to make Mrs. Harris so happy that she would let him get his head between her thighs again and again. He was so happy he felt that he could live between these luscious thighs, dining forever on her pussy.

He put his mouth around her dripping pussy and sucked her cum from her, marveling at how good her cum felt and tasted. His tongue earned its nickname, snaking inside her still quaking pussy to find every last drop of her cum.

When he had finished, Tommy licked his way up through her outer lips to her inner lips and then to her clit, stiff, ready for him. He sighed as his tongue began to lick up and down this lovely prize. It was more exciting then he thought it would be to feel her stiff yet pliable sexual center under his tongue. Experimentally, he put his mouth around it and sucked it in and out of his mouth, letting it rub against his lips as he did.

Softly he licked the tip of her clit as he sucked it in and out of his mouth. Mrs. Harris's soft moans of pleasure told him he was doing the right thing and when she pressed upward against his mouth, he was reinforced in this belief. Slowly, softly he brought her to orgasm, loving the feel of her body as it trembled from the excitement of her climax.

Mrs. Harris sighed, her thighs squeezing Tommy's checks, her fingers playing with his scalp and face, as she lifted her hips to press her pussy against his mouth. "That is so nice, Tommy." She whispered as she wound down from her orgasm. "I like the way you make love to my pussy."

Tommy beamed as he looked up at the lovely face of Mrs. Harris, framed by he twin mounds of her luscious tits. "I love doing it, Mrs. Harris. I can't get enough of you. I want you to cum and cum and cum. It feel so good when you cum."

Mrs. Harris mouth opened as she stared down at this boy, so eager to please her, so happy to have his head between her thighs, his mouth on her pussy. Languidly, she rolled her hips back and forth, rubbing her throbbing pussy against his face, covering him with her cum. She licked her lips as she watched his mouth and tongue lick at her pussy, cleaning up every last drop.

She put her hands behind his head and lifted her hips, fucking his face. "I love it too, Tommy. I love cumming in your mouth. Yes. Get me off. Lick and suck me until I cum and cum again and again."

And he did until Mrs. Harris was exhausted. She forced Tommy to stop, her hand holding his cheek against her mound to keep him from putting his tongue on her quivering clit. Her muscles were weak from the sexual tension of many orgasms. She watched Tommy under hooded eyes as he licked at the skin of her tummy. He is such a dear, she thought. A real find.

licksit
licksit
130 Followers
12