Tommy and Mrs. Harris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy was in heaven. Mrs. Harris soft, curly pubic hair tickled his cheek and the feel of her firm body under his cheek was the most exhilarating thing he had ever felt in his life. He turned his face and kissed and licked at her pubic hair, loving the feel of her downy curls against his lips.

Some fifteen minutes later, he could not control himself any longer. He plunged his face back to her crotch and once again lapped away at her outer lips. Forcing his face between her thighs as far as he could, he thrust his tongue between those sensual lips and into the core of Mrs. Harris' sexuality.

Mrs. Harris's neither desired nor felt able to stop Tommy. As tired as her muscles were, she felt a rush of sexual excitement fill her body as a result of Tommy's eagerness to feel her cum. She closed her eyes and let the good feelings radiating from her sexual core wash over her body.

Following her orgasm, Tommy's loving mouth and tongue again milked the last bit of sexual pleasure from her body. When her body stopped trembling, Mrs. Harris let her legs fall open. She released his head from her tight grasp, letting her fingers and nails rub and scratch his scalp, telling him. "That was wonderful, Tommy. I'm worn out from cumming. I'm still tingling with joy. Do you really like using your mouth and tongue to bring me orgasms?"

Tommy beamed at her, a happy, sappy smile on his face. "Oh. I do, Mrs. Harris. I love it. It is so exciting to feel you cum in my mouth. That is the most wonderful feeling I have ever felt."

Her eyebrows arched, eyes wide open Mrs. Harris stared at Tommy's face. "Ever felt Tommy?" She asked him. "Certainly not better than the feeling you get when you masturbate?"

Tommy's face turned crimson as he looked at Mrs. Harris face. He thought a moment, and then nodded. "Yes. Even better. Not much," he added, "But better."

A sexual glow flooded Mrs. Harris body. He is a true pussy lover. My God. I have that rare creature. A man/child who loves pussy more than he likes to cum. She caressed his scalp, telling him how excited it made her feel to hear how much he loved tohave his mouth on her pussy.

After once again sucking and licking her pussy clean, Tommy ran his tongue up through her out lips, parting her inner lips, and once again began to lick at her clit. He closed his eyes, feeling anew that rapturous feeling that came from having a clit under his tongue.

Mrs. Harris could not help herself. As tired as she was, she loved having Tommy between her thighs. Urging him on, she humped his face, her hands massaging Tommy's scalp. "Yes, baby," she cooed to him. "Fill your mouth with my sex. Let the feel of my pussy fill you with joy. Love my pussy, Tommy. Make me cum."

Tommy did, over and over until they were both exhausted. Mrs. Harris led them into her shower and they bathed each other. When they finished, she fell to her knees and took his youthful cock into her mouth.

Tommy's eyes popped open to feel her warm, moist mouth surround his cock. He jerked his hips back reflexively, embarrassed at what Mrs. Harris was doing.

Mrs. Harris stroked his balls and penis, telling him. "You pleasured me, Tommy. Now it is time for me to give you pleasure in return. I want to do this for you. For us. I like doing it."

Tommy swallowed and nodded his head, letting his hips come forward. He closed his eyes as Mrs. Harris mouth and tongue wove a beautiful sexual tapestry that filled his mind and body with pleasure he had never felt before. He started to pull back when his cum began to rise from his balls, but Mrs. Harris's hand on his buttocks would not let him.

A moan of sexual pleasure came from his open mouth as he came, and came, and came, more than he ever had before. Mrs. Harris's mouth sucked him dry and he felt weak from the sheer pleasure of his orgasm.

They dried off and dressed. Tommy asked if he could return the next day for more of her exciting pussy but Mrs. Harris shook her head. "No. Tommy. I'm really busy this week." She licked her lips, looking thoughtful. "No. It will have to wait until you return to cut my grass again."

Tommy was downcast not to be able to get his mouth on Mrs.'s Harris pussy before then, but there was naught he could do but accept her terms.

Mrs. Harris wanted him eager, hungry for her pussy. Feed him slowly, she told herself, and he will be mine whenever I want him.

The next week was a repeat and again Tommy begged to be allowed between her thighs the next day. Mrs. Harris shook her head, but did agree, after much begging on Tommy's part, to allow him to get his mouth on her a second time that week.

Tommy was never as happy as he was when he left that day, knowing he would have Mrs. Harris's pussy in his mouth again that week.

He begged again the next week to be allowed to love her pussy more than twice a week. To his delight, Mrs. Harris added one more day of pleasure. This went on until Tommy was between her thighs seven days, or times, a week.

One night, after Mrs. Harris had several orgasms and had sucked Tommy's cock for him, she asked him. "How often do you masturbate?"

Tommy flushed, "Every day," he replied.

"And how many times a day?" She asked him.

Tommy's face was crimson as he told her three to four times a day. "Sometimes five," he told her

There was a twinkle in her eyes as she asked him. "And what is the sexual fantasy you have when you masturbate?"

Tommy's face flushed as he told her. "I think of how wonderful it feels when you come in my mouth, the feel of your body when you orgasm."

Mrs. Harris hugged him to her as they lay in her bed after their shower. "That is so sweet, Tommy. Even after all these times you have been between my legs, your mouth on my pussy, you have that in your mind as you jack off?"

Tommy nodded. Mrs. Harris ran her hands down Tommy's chest finding his stiffening cock. "And you can make it five times in one day?"

His face flushing, Tommy nodded.

Mrs. Harris rolled over and positioned herself over Tommy. "I think it is time we tried something new." She told him, her pussy, still moist from his most recent mouthing of her, rubbing against his now turgid cock. "I want your cock inside me. I want to feel you cum in my vagina."

Tommy licked his lips as he felt her pussy pressing around the head of his cock. "I'm not very big, Mrs. Harris."

She smiled at him. "Your cock is bigger than your tongue and it can fill me with your cum. You can finger my clit while I fuck your cock. You just lie still and let me do the work."

Tommy's mind was blown away by the feel of her hot, tight pussy around his cock. She lowered her tits to his face telling him to finger her clit and suck on her tits. He did and before long both exploded with gut wrenching orgasms.

Mrs. Harris stayed on him, her hungry pussy massaging his now softening cock until it was hard again. Her eyes gleamed as she raised and lowered herself, her quivering pussy sucking and massaging Tommy's cock until he fed her his juices again. His finger on her clit, mouth on her tits and cock inside her pussy created sensations she had dreamed of having but had given up having in the two years since her divorce.

Four times she brought Tommy's cock to life. Four times he filled her hungry pussy. She fell against him, crushing her tits to his chest after the fourth time. Tommy licked his lips, his sexual temperature still high. He rolled out from under her body and crawled between her legs. His mouth found her sopping pussy.

Mrs. Harris watched in amazement and delight as Tommy licked up his and her cum and began to suck and lick on her clit. She felt so wickedly wanton as she watched the boy's face pressing against her sopping snatch. A rush of sexuality filled her body as she humped his face. She held his face to her cunt, her voice full of the passion she felt as another orgasm began to radiate from her loins. "Yes, Tommy. Make me cum. I love your mouth on me, your tongue licking me."

She moaned with pleasure when she came, her thighs clamped against Tommy's cheeks, her hands holding his mouth to her pulsing pussy. "Yessss. Yessss. Lick me. Don't stop." Her legs trembled as Tommy's mouth continued its slow, gentle licking of her clit, bringing her down, then, inexorably, beginning to take her back to new heights.

Tommy's mind was completely blown by now. All he wanted was to feel her pussy pulsating against his lips and tongue; to feel her raising and lowering her hips as she fucked his face. His eyes closed, trancelike, he licked and sucked at her.

Mrs. Harris looked down at Tommy's head as she humped his face rhythmically loving the vibrations Tommy was producing. He is on automatic pilot, she thought and I love it.

Tommy was and did love it also. His body trembled with passion with each orgasm his mouth and tongue produced. Finally, however, exhaustion set in. Taking pity on him, Mrs. Harris sent him home where he slept for 24 hours straight. His parents had never seen him so tired.

Refreshed, his loins filled with passion, Tommy called on Mrs. Harris, asking if she needed any help with her yard. He was soon plowing a loving furrow through her gash, bringing them both the pleasure they so desired.

Unhappily for them both, Mrs. Harris's employer decided he needed her in another city and at summer's end she left for another town. Tommy was distraught for days and it was not until he saw Agnes at the bus stop that he felt any interest in pussy.

Some sixth sense told Tommy that Agnes represented the best opportunity he had to replace Mrs. Harris.

Agnes had a similar feeling as she watched this gangling boy's face flush as he stared at her body.

12