Tommy and Suzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something wildly erotic to feel the candy melt in her mouth as their tongues made love with each other's mouths. Tommy's finger on Suzie's clit made her squirm in sexual delight as he fed her piece after piece of soft candy.

Then Tommy was on top of her holding his eight inches of masculinity in a hand as he rubbed the fluted head back and forth between her pussy lips, dripping with the love juice her vagina was sending down her canal.

Suzie licked her lips as she looked at Tommy's manhood aprehsively. "That's pretty big, Tommy. Take it easy."

Tommy nodded his head as he held his body above hers. "I will, Suzie. I will fill your little pussy but your vagina will take it. I promise you."

And her hot cunt did take it, little by little until Tommy's tool was buried inside her. He held it there a moment, giving Suzie a chance to get used to having her vagina stuffed. Slowly he withdrew until only the very tip of his cock was inside her agitated pussy lips. Just as slowly he pressed his rigid cock back into her quaking vagina.

Suzie licked her lips excitedly as she felt a hot stiff rod for the first time fucking her eager pussy. She began to raise and lower her hips and was soon in synch with Tommy's thrusts and withdrawals. Each time she lowered her hips she squeezed his cock with her pussy and when she raised her hips the walls of her pussy undulated around his throbbing cock sending little thrills of sexual joy over both their bodies.

"I'm going to cum soon, Suzie." Tommy told her. He reached around their bodies with one hand and found her clit. He massaged it gently as he fucked her and soon they were both soaring through a wonderful orgasm.

Suzie pulled Tommy down to her and kissed him as their bodies began to come down from the high they had created. She held his cheek to hers and whispered in his ear, her breath fanning his ear excitedly. "That was awesome, Tommy. Absolutely out of sight. I want some more of that."

With the instinct of womankind buried in her genes Suzie flexed her vagina around Tommy's deflating cock and was pleased to feel it once again hard and capable. They made love slowly until they were again lifted to the heights of sexual pleasure.

To Suzie's delight and Tommy's surprise she was able to get his cock to perform one more time. Tommy lay next to her after their third trip to heaven, kissing her gently, lovingly.

They spent the weekend exploring every sexual activity in Tommy's repertoire, from tongue fucking her asshole to having her sit on his face as he ate her out. By the time Tommy left early Monday morning Suzie was exhausted but it was a happy exhaustion. She could not have asked for a better lover to introduce her to the joy of sex.

Tommy kissed her one last time and as he held her in his arms and told her it was time for him to leave town.

Holding her close to him he told her. "If you could find me on the Internet Suzie, other people can. I can't stay here any longer."

Suzie nodded. "I thought you might leave as soon as you found out that tape was out there. That is why I wanted to show you the video before anyone else did. I'm sorry Tommy. I love you. You were the father I needed and now you have been the lover I always hoped I'd have."

Tommy hugged her, kissing her neck and cheek as he told her. "Don't be sorry Suzie. You did me a favor and I'm glad I was the one who taught you about sex. I hope you understand also that it was not just sex but love. Without love, it is a mechanical process and you don't need a partner for that."

Suzie nodded, kissing him one last time as she let him out the front door. She crawled back into bed, bushed and sore. She had looked at herself in her full length mirror and noted the bruises on her inner thighs; have to wear slacks for a while, she thought. I don't want mom to see my thighs.

Like a well-oiled machine Tommy executed his escape plan: selling his Checker, cleaning out the two apartments, leaving money for rent, utilities, telephone, and a note for his employer telling him which cases he was working on and where he was with each of them.

He drove his nondescript car to Mexico and Cuernavaca and to his rented room. "I think I will be staying longer this time." He told his landlady and her fifteen year old daughter.

His eyes traveled over the body of his youthful landlady, admiring the sensual curves that her thin cotton dress could not conceal. He licked his lips and wondered if his stay in Mexico might not be so difficult after all. His eyes wandered over the nubile form of the fifteen year old daughter and he contemplated what she would look like in a few years.

Norma was surprised to find Suzie still sleeping when she arrived home Monday afternoon. Poor baby, she thought as she closed Suzie's door, letting her sleep.

When Suzie did get up it was dinner time. She wolfed down the omelet her mother prepared.

"So. What did you and Tommy do while I was gone?" Her mother asked her when they were cleaning up the kitchen.

Suzie hugged her mother, telling her. "Oh, Mom. We talked and talked. It was really wonderful. He is so full of knowledge that he was willing to share with me. I am so glad he is my friend. He is so nice. Just being around him, I learn so much. I miss my daddy and no one will ever replace him but Tommy has been so helpful."

Norma returned the hug. "I'm glad, Suzie. I like him also. Tommy is a good man."

The members of the firm were puzzled when Tommy made his abrupt departure and even more puzzled when several obviously young women called and asked for him.

The receptionist told Norma about the calls. "I don't understand. These young women act so disappointed when I tell them Tommy is gone and we had no idea where he is. It is very strange. They never tell me why they want to talk with him. They just keep insisting that they have to see him and won't believe he is gone."

Norma nodded. "That is strange. I wonder why so many young women want to talk with him. There must be something about Tommy we do not know. I wonder what it is? I wonder if we will ever find out?"

Unless they read this they never will find out why Tommy left.

12