Tommy and Tina's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We paused and kissed before knocking on the door and Tina, looking into my eyes said, "Tommy, no matter what happens tonight, I love you madly."

I held her close and said, "I love only you Tina."

We entered the room to find that Della had been lighting candles, lots of candles. They gave the room a serene and sexy glow.

Each of the 2 queen sized beds had had the covers removed and only pale blue sheets and pillows remained.

Della walked up to me, placed her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I felt myself become completely hard as I held her body to mine. Della felt it too and moved her tummy back and forth against my hard-on.

Della broke our kiss and stepped back. The jumpsuit she wore had a long zipper, and while looking into my eyes, she pulled the zipper all the way down. She shrugged her shoulders and let the suit slide down her body, exposing her breasts, her tummy, and her hips. She pushed the material over her hips, down to the carpet and stepped free of the jumpsuit. She wore no bra or panties.

I was awestruck as I looked at Della. This was a totally mature woman, standing naked in front of me. Her curves, the softness of her skin, things I had experienced with Tina, yet somehow different. There was a sexiness which I could only assume came with maturity and confidence. I knew that having this woman, making love with this woman, was going to be an experience like no other I'd enjoyed.

I quickly discarded my shirt and slipped out of my slacks.

Della grinned when she saw that I hadn't worn underwear. She walked to me and placed one hand on my neck and wrapped the fingers of her other hand around the shaft of my cock.

"This is going to be more fun than I had imagined, Tommy," she whispered.

Della took my cock in both hands. She looked into my eyes and said, "Baby, when you feel the need to cum, I will feel it too." "When I apply this pressure," she said pressing her thumbs onto the base of my cock, "Just relax your body and you will be ok."

Della kissed me and slid down my body, kissing her way down to my cock. When she settled onto her knees, she looked up at me, smiled and took me into her mouth.

I was mesmerized.

Della worked her way up and down my cock, licking and kissing the length of it. She swirled her tongue around its head, which damn near drove me crazy.

I felt the urgency to cum and Della felt it too, and as she had said she would, she pressed her thumbs into the base of my cock. I willed by body to relax, as instructed, and was pleased to feel the urgency subside.

After a minute, Della started sucking and licking again, and to my amazement, it was like we were starting all over. Della did this two more times and each time my body relaxed and then started over.

A familiar moaning made me look over to find Tina and Bobby. Bobby was on his back, on one of the beds, with Tina straddling his head. Bobby's hands were on her hips, obviously holding her cunt to his face. Tina had one hand grasping the shaft of Bobby's, very impressive cock, while her head bobbed up and down as she sucked him. Tina lifted her head, looked at me and I knew she was coming.

That brought me to the brink of wanting to cum again, and to my surprise, Della didn't try to suppress it this time. I bucked my hips as I exploded into her wonderful mouth. Spasm after spasm struck me and Della stroked each spurt of cum from me, into her mouth.

My knees grew weak as my cock started to soften. Della let me slip from her mouth and smiled up at me as she swallowed my cum. I lifted her up to me and kissed her. I could taste my cum on her tongue.

"My God, Della," I whispered. "You are fantastic. I have to taste you now," I added as I walked her, backwards, to the other bed.

I lay Della on her back and kissed her as I held her warm body close. A part of me just wanted to kiss her all night, but I knew that I needed all of this woman. I also knew that she had needs that just kissing wouldn't take care of.

I broke our kiss and moved my face to her breasts. While I tugged at one hard nipple with the fingers of one hand, I sucked and chewed on the other nipple. Della responded with moans as she held my head, urging me on. Her hips started moving and I knew she was anticipating what I would do next to her lovely body.

I kissed my way down her tummy, while continuing to tug and twist her nipple. Her body reacted with tiny jerks as I kissed my way to her mound. I nuzzled the soft hair covering her pubic bone and inhaled deeply the aroma of desire coming from her pussy.

I moved between her legs and sat looking at Della. My God, she was lovely. Her eyes were slightly glazed over with lust and her smile urged me on. Her breasts were heaving with each labored breath she took. Her hips were in constant motion, almost as if they were trying to tell me to get to the treasure that awaited me.

I couldn't wait any longer and I leaned into her and licked the length of her pussy. Della moaned loudly and lifted her hips to meet my mouth. I sought out her clit and sucked it free of its hood. As the tip of my tongue circled her clit, Della grasped my head and held my face to her pussy. Her taste was incredible and her reactions were even more so. She bucked and moaned and her juices flooded my mouth and face. Della was coming and I was getting hard again and wanting to be inside her, needing to fuck her.

Noise from the other bed made me look once again. Tina was now on her back and Bobby was fucking her hard. Tina was urging him on verbally as her fingernails raked his back. I knew that this was what she needed and wanted and I knew that Della was what I needed and wanted.

My attention was quickly back to Della. As her orgasm subsided, I slowly licked up all her juices.

I kissed my way back up to her face and kissed her tenderly. She took my face in her hands and said, "Tommy, that was amazing. I can feel your hard-on now and want it in me. Fuck me Tommy," she whispered.

I reached between us for my cock and rubbed its head up and down the length of her slit. Finding her opening, I pressed the head of my cock into her pussy. Della sighed and lifted her hips to capture the length of my cock in her.

The feeling was unbelievable. I lay still, fully embedded in her pussy. Della's pussy was so silky soft, warm and slippery. I wanted to stay, just like that all night.

Della moved her face to my ear and whispered, "Now Tommy, fuck me baby, make my cunt cum and cum with me."

"Wow," I thought, "Is this really happening to me?"

I lifted my hips, pulling my cock out so that just its head was in her opening. I plunged back into her. Out again and back in, gaining a rhythm which Della picked up on. She moved her hips with mine as we fucked each other.

My face was in her throat and her hands held my head as I kissed and chewed on her neck as we fucked. Della grunted and groaned as she fucked me back, stroke for stroke.

"Now Baby, Now!" Della shouted out as she started to cum. This took me totally over the top and I started to cum with her and we grasped at each other as we came and fucked and came and fucked.

I collapsed onto her body, completely spent. We kissed and I thanked her over and over. Della held me close and told me that she loved it as much as I did.

The silence in the room made me look over to Tina and Bobby. Della's eyes followed mine and we saw them looking at us, grinning.

Tina's eyes told me that she had enjoyed Bobby as much as I had enjoyed Della. Our fantasies had come to fruition and we were happy for each other.

The rest of our short vacation was filled with sunning, shopping, swimming and sex with Della and Bobby. By the time we left, I knew that I could last with a woman. I wasn't completely cured of coming too quickly, but I was well on my way.

We left them, to return home, knowing that our lives had been made better. We also knew that it wouldn't stop here. We knew that we wanted more adventures like this.

Tina cemented that feeling as we pulled into our town. She looked at me and asked, "Tommy, do you think that your friend Eddie and his wife would like to fuck us?"

I laughed and replied, "I hope so baby, I really hope so."

12