Tommy Awakens Ch. 05-08

Story Info
Stephanie begins to change; Sarah & Tommy's fantasies.
9k words
3.63
10.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five -- Stephanie Gets Caught

I fucked up big time. The only neutral territory in our home is the kitchen. Stephanie made her own food. "Mom cooks horrid food, how can you eat it?" She had said more than once. It was just rebellion. Steph's macaroni and cheese dinners were gross to look at much less compare to the good food, like soft tacos and home made salsa that Sarah prepared.

Steph and I were in the kitchen alone, both trying to rummage the refrigerator. It was my job to go to the grocery store and buy our food; so that was the one civil subject we could discuss.

"I'm out of chocolate milk, Tommy, when are you going to get some?"

"Later today," I said. "Hey Stephanie, were you watching your mother and me earlier?" Oh, shit, the words weren't out my mouth before I knew I'd made a mistake.

"Why the fuck would I ever watch ass sex between two old people? How damn stupid do you think I am! You're just an 80 year old man hot to fuck my mother."

I got red in the face for a moment and just thought, "How are you going to survive kid if you can't lie better than this?" Stephanie had great features, but she was 40 pounds overweight with a face covered with pimples.

The next day, I called Rich, my psychologist friend who guided me through my divorce and the loss of Priscilla. We talked a bit and he suggested that I bring in Sarah and Stephanie later in the week. I told him that I doubted Steph would come. "Just try," he said.

"Hey Steph, your mom and I would like you to join us while we talk with an old friend of mine, a psychologist. It will just take an hour and a half out of your day."

"Fuck NO. My mother has taken me to so many of those assholes. Why the hell should I do this for YOU?"

We had taken away every privilege. No cell phone, no car use, no Internet, almost no use of the land line phone, no allowance, no shopping. All that was left was food and shelter. I suggested I'd arrange to get her cell phone back if she came.

"Fuck you; just turn my phone back on NOW." Soon pans were flying, doors slamming and then Sarah came out and joined the fracas.

"You'll never get that cell phone back. Why can't you do one damn thing I ask? Is it too much? How the hell did you turn from my lovely daughter into such a BITCH?"

This was just one of the epitaphs that flew between them. I just stood there, quietly talking to Sarah, "Let it go. You'd have better luck talking to the refrigerator..."

A few days later, Sarah and I met at Rich's office. He obviously approved of Sarah after just a few words between them. "Tell me about Stephanie, Tommy."

"She is a royal pain in the ass. She constantly loses her temper; commits minor theft; tells off her mother and me. Lies. Refuses to go to school even when I offer her a daily allowance for attendance," I said.

"Tommy, don't let her get between us. I love you so much. My mom will pay for an apartment for Steph. We'll just move her out."

Rich had a panicked look on his face.

"No, there is no way I will be part of her getting any kind of reward for this behavior. I refuse to let her come between us," I said animatedly.

Rich went on to ask a bunch of questions about Stephanie and our life at home. He was filling out a form. At the top it said "Oppositional Defiant Disorder Diagnosis." I'd never heard that term. After he was done, he looked up and said, "Stephanie shows all of the behaviors that define Oppositional Defiant Disorder. The good news is; this is a treatable condition. I worked four years at a treatment facility for young people suffering from it and felt we had excellent success. Stephanie needs in patient treatment that could last six months."

"Other psychologists have diagnosed Steph as Bi-Polar or Manic Depressive. She refused to take any medications that were prescribed in the past." Sarah said.

"Maybe, but I doubt it. There is no manic cycle with Stephanie as you have described her to me. She's just an angry, screwed up kid." Rich responded.

"Well my Mom could pay for it," Sarah responded. I think, to some extent, she just wanted Stephanie out of the house. Who could blame her?

"There's an excellent treatment center, just 30 miles from here. I've recommended it several times with good success. The setting is great. It looks like a small college campus set in the countryside. The kids get outside everyday. That facility will require that you both visit twice a week for family treatment."

"No problem," I said, holding Sarah's hand.

"Then we just have one major problem," Rich said.

"What?" Sarah responded.

"Either Stephanie must sign a document committing herself or a judge must order her commitment to the center."

"Well, we know she won't sign. And her probation for theft ended a year ago," Stephanie said. It was the first I had heard of this.

"It's going to be difficult to get a judge to commit her without more to go on," Rich said.

Our session ended shortly thereafter and Sarah and I walked out arm in arm.

Sarah contacted the treatment center and began what became a friendship with one of admittance staff. She discussed the center with the entire family, even Stephanie's aloof father.

One day, while paying my bills over the Internet, I noticed my balance was lower than I expected. Checking more closely, there was a check for $500 cashed just a few days ago. I hardly ever write checks any more and was immediately suspicious. The site provided digital images. I looked at the check, and there it was. Stephanie had gotten hold of one of my checks. The kid had stupidly made it out to herself!

I printed a copy and excused myself to go out. But, I went straight to the police department. It must have been near shift change, all I could find was an old sergeant who offered to help me. I told him about the check and showed it to him.

"I've seen this check before," the sergeant said incredulously. He went on. Stephanie had been caught stealing four bottles of wine. She was brought in and booked. She appealed that the only way she could make bail was to cash this check. "I let her sit in the holding tank for a few hours and then took her to the check cashing service just down the block. If you press charges, she will be stuck in jail for about 30 days."

"Why so long?" I asked.

"In Florida, you cannot post bail for a misdemeanor if you are already out on bail. She will have to wait until she is arraigned. That can take up to 30 days. Then, since it's a check for bail that she forged, the judge will likely set a high bail for the forgery. Unless she can afford a good attorney, repay you and come up with a thousand dollar bail, she is probably stuck in jail until her trial and that could be 90 days or more."

"Hey, her mother and I have been trying to get her into the treatment center out on route 48. Maybe we can use this to get her to commit herself?" I said.

"That place is just a country club for rich kids caught breaking the law," the sergeant said, frowning.

"Look officer, you and I both know this is just the beginning of Stephanie's encounters with the law. What harm will it do to try this center?"

"How do you want to handle this?" the sergeant retorted.

"Let me make a few phone calls. I'll be back to you in few minutes." During the next half hour or so and a flurry of phone calls, Sarah and I had arranged for the entire family, representatives of the treatment center and the police to converge at the house at 8 AM the following morning.

The next morning I knocked on Stephanie's door. "The police are here for you," I said.

"Tell them to go away; I haven't done anything but sleep."

"There is a matter of check forgery," the sergeant yelled out. "And there won't be any bail this time."

There was some noise in her room. A few seconds later, another policeman and Steph's father brought her in the front door. She had gone out the window and tried to run.

The policeman put Steph in handcuffs and sat her on the sofa. She was surrounded by me, Sarah, two policemen, three people from the center, her grandmother and her father. Everyone she could appeal to for help.

Melanie, from the center spoke up. "Stephanie, it's your choice. You either agree to come with us to the center, for up to six months. Or go to jail, probably for a year."

Stephanie looked at her mother and pleaded. "I'd never let this happen to my daughter. You are so evil. You hate me."

"Honey, I don't hate you, but your life is completely out of control."

I pulled out pictures of the center and said, "Steph, I've never lied to you. You will either walk out with the people from the center and perhaps get home as quickly as three months, or get dragged out by the police, in handcuffs and go to jail, probably for a year. You've got five minutes to make up your mind."

"Why five minutes? Asshole. It's up to me and my mother."

"No, it's not. It's my check you forged. If I choose to press charges then you're going to jail. You've got four minutes left."

Melanie held out a pen. Stephanie looked around the room for support. There was none. "Get these off me and I'll sign," she finally said with a huge sigh. The handcuffs were removed; she signed and was immediately led away by Melanie and two large men from the center. Moments later, the van took off.

Sarah and her mother packed up clothes for Steph and we all headed out to the center. Melanie met with us and explained, "Stephanie tested positive for marijuana, but our test indicates she is a probably a light user. We found two small bags in the jeans that you packed for her. It's going to take awhile for her to adjust. She can call you starting tomorrow, as long as she meets certain behavior criteria. We will be listening to her calls. If she starts swearing or telling you off, we will disconnect the call. But, there is to be no additional contact beyond phone calls for about a week. Then weekly visits and family treatment sessions will begin."

Sarah cried the whole way home. Nothing I could say would console her. It was almost the first day since we met where didn't make love.

Chapter Six -- Tommy's Fantasies -- Sarah's Stories

The next morning, things seemed strange to us. No Steph to worry about. We walked around the house naked. We laughed when I accidentally locked the bedroom door.

After our morning cup of coffee, Sarah leaned over and kissed me. "Thank you Tommy for loving me." She gently pulled my hand off the table and placed it on her tits. Then she clutched my elbow slightly and guided me into the bedroom. Soon I was lying on my back, and Sarah literally plopped down sitting next to me.

"What's this? It was hard when you got up. Are you losing interest in me?" Sarah giggled. Before I could say anything, she leaned over and surrounded my soft dick with her mouth. Her free hand reached under my ball sack and pulled it up gently.

Have you ever just laid back and accepted a blow job when you were not expecting it? With your dick super soft? For me, it's so special. Every nerve felt Sarah's tongue and lips, not just those on the top four inches. Sarah pushed the head around with her tongue. My dick didn't stay soft for long.

"Lick my slit, PLEASE," I said

Sarah licked it gently and took in as much of me in as she could. Her hand gently squeezed one testicle and then the other. Then her hand began to stroke my cock and up and down sucking of the head was driving me crazy. My hips were raised high off the bed as I began to fuck her mouth. A wild orgasm exploded through my entire body as stream after stream of cum burst into Sarah's firmly sucking mouth.

"Wow that was great!" I said. After a pause for a few seconds, I added, "I just wish there was a dick in your pussy as you sucked my dick."

"Are you sure?" said Sarah. "You would get jealous and I couldn't stand that."

"How do you know? I watched Priscilla and John fuck several times and didn't get jealous. I've told you that before. My fantasies all began many years ago when that was all of the sex life I had."

"Yea, so you say, that's not what happened with me."

"Oh, so you've had two men before? Tell me about it, please," I responded.

"Twice, both times involved Frankie."

"He was your old boyfriend with the giant dick?" I asked.

"Frankie had a huge dick, but didn't know how to use it. Except to get himself off. After awhile, he would only have sex while watching a porno flick. He paid more attention to the TV then to me. I thought I loved him, but I was really in love with the idea of him."

"So, what happened where you had that hot sex?" I pushed.

"One day, Frankie brought a friend of his, Ralph, over to my place. Frankie put a porno movie with a lanky blond and two men on the TV. As the action began on the screen, he duplicated it with me. Kissing me and then taking my clothes off. He was begging me to let Ralph fuck me after he did. I was afraid of losing Frankie, so I went along with it."

"Wow, I'd love to have been there. I've never done anything so hot."

"Don't be so sure, lover boy. Frankie was trying to impress his friend and tried to follow exactly what was happening on the TV. He put me on my knees and started to fuck. Ralph took off his clothes and tried to put his dick in my mouth, but Frankie was fucking so hard, I just couldn't keep it in my mouth. It was the best fuck Frankie ever gave me -- except I didn't cum by the time he exploded into me."

"I'm getting a hard on just listening to this story ... GO ON!"

"Ralph wasn't my kind of guy, not well educated, a bit pudgy and short, but I was so hot and he was gentle, kind and thoughtful. He picked me up off the floor, laid me down on the sofa and began to lick my pussy -- much like you do. I started to scream, I mean a 'make the neighbors call the police' scream. I must have come half a dozen times before he quit licking. He then moved up and asked me to place his dick into my pussy. It was obvious I could say no and he would honor it. But by this point, I wanted him to fuck me."

"Wow, keep this up and I'll have an orgasm just listening to you," I said as I began to seriously stroke my dick.

"Yea, right. Ralph was a great fuck. His dick was narrower and several inches shorter than Frankie's but he knew how to use it. I was in heaven and letting everyone who could hear know all about it. As Ralph was fucking me to yet another orgasm, I heard Frankie yell 'SLUT' as he was leaving, slamming the front door closed."

"What a dick head. I'd love to see you have a dozen orgasms and hear you scream like that," I responded. "What happened next?"

"Well, Ralph had no way home. I ended up driving him over 20 miles to his sister's home. I was pissed and frightened that I would lose that dick head as you so rightly called him. I called desperately, again and again for three days before he finally picked up the phone. He came over shortly thereafter and we fucked again. This time I put on a bit of a show, screaming and moving like he was really getting me off. I should have gotten rid of him then."

"And the second time?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to hear? Oh well. A few weeks later Frankie began to badger me to arrange a four way with my best friends, Mary and Ted, a couple with an 'open' marriage. They liked Frankie because he is intelligent and well read. Frankie intimated that if I couldn't arrange it, perhaps we should break up. I got anxious and nearly begged my friends to help me keep Frankie. They warned me that they didn't think I could handle sex the same way they do."

"I didn't know Mary and Ted were into group sex? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was afraid you would push me to have another foursome with them. Let me finish my story. Frankie and I went over to Mary and Ted's and after a few beers we all began to dance naked. I enjoyed that, you know how much I like to dance. But I realized I just wasn't physically attracted to Ted and, his equipment just wasn't adequate for me. Ted kissed me and sucked gently on my boobies and made me laugh, but we never fucked. Mary and Frankie on the other hand, were fucking like rabbits. She enjoyed him more than I ever did and I just got so damn jealous that I sat on the floor and cried," Sarah had tears in here eyes.

"Were you jealous or mourning the loss of a lover?" I asked.

"Both, I suppose. But it was months before my friendship with Mary and Ted was fully repaired. I do not ever want to risk losing them again. I love them both so much. And they don't want to risk it either. I dumped Frankie when I realized they were more important to me than he was. Well, now what do you have to say?"

I held Sarah in my arms and wiped away the tears. "Hey baby, watching you enjoy great sex is just a fantasy. You are my reality. I love you. I would never want to risk losing you over a fantasy. But this fantasy will not go away. It can just be in our imagination."

"Sarah, I have a different view of fidelity than most people. If you had fucked Ralph in front of me, I'd have been stroking my dick and encouraging you on. As long as you are honest with me and love me first, anything else that makes you happy is fine with me. Honesty and love are fidelity to me. I'll take the risk that you fall out of love with me. I guess it goes back to my ex. For so many years, I kept hoping she would take a lover, learn to enjoy sex and return to me."

"Oh, you just want to be able to fuck around," Sarah complained.

"Not really, you are all I want and need," I said. "Here is what would have happened if it had been you and me with Mary and Ted. I'd have been attentive and immediately noticed your issue with Ted. I'd have asked Mary to help Ted and me to get you hot -- even if that meant Mary would sit on the sidelines for awhile. I'd have kissed one of your boobies while Ted kissed the other. Then I'd have whispered in your ear, 'I'm going to fuck your pussy while Ted fucks your ass -- your favorite fantasy.'"

"Oh, that's a great fantasy, but how about Mary?"

"First, since you are the nervous one, Ted and I would make sure that you lived your fantasy; we would make you cum until you scream. Then, I would gently ask if we could do the same for Mary. Would you leave her out? I don't think so. I'd only fuck Mary with your permission, given by your hand moving my dick to her pussy."

"I'd still be jealous," Sarah said.

"A bit of jealousy is exciting and fun. I get jealous when men leer at you at Clancy's. You get jealous when I wear my Speedos to the beach. But I am also proud of your looks. Just remember, I love you, I will always go home with you. While fucking Mary might be great, I'd rather just fantasize about it rather than risk hurting you."

By this point, I wanted to get back into fucking and gently rolled Sarah over on her stomach and pulled her hips up until she was firmly on her knees and her head on a pillow. What a view! Her perfect heart shaped butt curving to her narrow waist and her back flowing to her firm shoulders made her look like she was 20 years younger. Another dose of that magical lubricant and then whoosh, my dick was buried in that tight pussy from behind. My dick's favorite position, Sarah's pussy was like a tight glove.

In and out, up and down, yelping and pushing into each other. It was heaven. Then I would pull her knees down until she was flat on the bed, my dick never leaving her pussy. Now I could feel her back on my chest, our legs against each other, and my feet were her stirrups as we continued to fuck as earnestly as we had an hour ago when we started. I came with a shudder as my testicles tightened and my cum shot through my dick into her pussy.

What to do when my dick needs a break; when I begin to run out of steam? Lick Sarah's pussy, what else? I rolled Sarah onto her back again and dove down, putting my hands under her legs and lightly grabbing both cheeks.