Tommy Awakens Ch. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds later, Priscilla pulled her pussy up in the air and began to suck my dick seriously while squeezing my testicles gently. There was a fire burning throughout my body as I spurt stream after stream into Priscilla's magical mouth.

It's so much easier to shave my groin properly with a hard on as I rubbed, shaved and remembered Priscilla. But I didn't want to get myself off. It seemed like getting off was going to happen plenty later that evening. I finished in the shower.

"Tommy, pack our tooth brushes, bathrobes, some underwear and your lube in a bag. I'm just about ready to go," said Sarah. Sarah was wearing her sexiest bathing suit. Not quite a bikini but close.

"Should I wear my baggy suit or my Speedo?"

"Speedo, absolutely," said Sarah.

After putting on my Speedo, I grabbed a gym bag, packed the lube, tooth brushes, our best robes and began looking for underwear. For myself, I picked a tight nylon pair that Priscilla had bought me. For Sarah, I picked two pair: a black, satin thong I had bought and a frilly, low cut panty.

As I drove us to Ted and Mary's, Sarah placed her hand on my thigh and smiled at me.

"What's up? What did you mean when you talked about our fantasies?" I asked.

"Ted and I talked on the phone about my double penetration fantasy, oh, at least ten times in the last two weeks. But there are no promises. Let's just have a good time and see what happens."

I knew they talked everyday, but I had no idea they had started to talk sex. We stopped and picked up a pizza and some imported beer. A few minutes later we arrived at Ted and Mary's place. They were waiting, all smiles, in their bathing suits on the porch as we parked on the driveway. Mary is a small lady, about 5' 2", and looked fabulous in her bikini. I'd never seen her wear anything but baggy, hippy like clothes before. This was a completely different view.

Ted kissed Sarah on the cheek as we got to the porch and handed both of us a cold beer. I just stared at Mary as she smiled back. We worked our way into their home. Ted led Sarah to his computer to pick music for dancing. Mary led me to their very private patio and sat me down next to her on their love seat.

"Tommy, are you up for this?" asked Mary.

"Hold on, first I need to tell you how sexy and hot you look. I had no idea there was such a vixen under all those baggy clothes. Now, to your question; I'm up for just about anything, but I do not want Sarah to get seriously jealous."

"I want us to make it too," Sarah said.

"As long as Sarah can handle it, I'd be honored and I'm sure fucking you will be great. But I must make certain Sarah is OK with it first."

"Thanks, but how will you be sure?" Mary asked.

"Here is my thought. Let's just make sure that Sarah has so many orgasms, so much sex that she needs a break. At that point, I think she will encourage us. You can help by paying as much attention to Sarah as you are willing to do. But to be sure, I am going to insist she place my dick in your pussy. Does Sarah know that you want us to fuck?"

"I don't think so."

"Well, you need to tell her just that, earlier rather than later. If she can't handle it, I'm not sure we should pursue this whole scene. Otherwise she will feel guilt, because I know she loves you, or jealousy. We don't need either." I said.

Music began to pour out of the patio speakers. Dance music. I knew Sarah had been picking the tracks. A couple of minutes later, Ted came out to the patio as Sarah and Mary converged in the kitchen.

Ted looked me in the eye and began, "I've been looking forward to this for days. I'm sure Sarah told you she really wants us to fuck her at the same time. She wants me in her butt with you in her pussy."

Just as I was about to speak, I noticed Sarah urgently signaling me to come over to her, standing in the doorway to the kitchen. "Excuse me a second, Ted." I said as I got up and walked over to Sarah.

"What's up beautiful?" I said, pretty much guessing.

"Mary told me; more or less that she wants to fuck you. I'm not sure I can handle that."

"Well, baby, I think you've got three different possibilities here. We can just dance and talk; you can feel jealous of Mary and me or; you can feel guilty that you had your fun but Mary didn't."

"Why would I feel guilty?" asked Sarah.

"Because you love Mary, and you'd feel bad if you had your fun and she was left out. Just think about it. Nobody wants you to do anything you don't want to do. Continuing our friendship with Ted and Mary in the morning is more important than trying any fantasy tonight. Let's not start anything unless you are ready to go the whole way. My deal remains the same."

"What, that I have to place your dick in Mary's pussy?"

"Yep. Think about it. I love you no matter what you decide. Tomorrow morning's happiness is more important than sex tonight," I said.

"You'll go along with anything I ask?" Sarah asked.

"I can't imagine that you would ask for something I wouldn't be willing to do, at least once. No whips ..." I did have limits, but trusted Sarah implicitly.

"Ha, I guess I'll just have to put them away," Sarah laughed. Sarah turned away from me just as one of her favorite dance songs began. She began to dance by herself and then pulled Ted out of his chair to dance with him. I grabbed another beer and just watched. They were joined for the next song by Mary.

Finally, Sarah pulled me up to dance. The four of us just enjoyed the music and we circled around Sarah who moved seductively while she danced -- her hips swaying, her arms moving like they were made for dancing.

After a few beers and many more dances, Sarah was dancing with Mary as Ted and I sat the song out. Sarah reached for her bikini top and signaling Mary with her eyes and a nod; pulled it off over her head. Mary followed. They threw their tops at us. A few seconds later their bikini bottoms were off and in our faces with Mary's shaved pussy glistening in the sunlight. Sarah had decided on an orgy!

Before the song ended, Mary and Sarah had playfully reached out and pulled each others nipples. Sarah turned and pointed at us. At that point Mary pulled me out of my chair shortly before Sarah did the same with Ted. In a few moments, we too were naked, dancing to "Mustang Sally" with the girls.

"Ooo, Ted, you shaved your balls! What for me?" Sarah giggled.

I kept my eyes on Sarah, but it was Mary who was making my dick feel like it could explode. Mary was so turned on. Her 5' 3" frame exuded sex as her breathing was labored, her nipples engorged and her clit flowering from her pussy.

A few moments later, Ted and Mary pulled out an old mattress. It was obvious like they were prepared for this whole scene. Sarah pushed Ted down on the mattress and knelt down obviously getting ready to suck Ted's dick. Her hand went under his scrotum and she kissed his stomach, the inside of his thighs and with Ted holding her face in his hand, she started to lick his uncircumcised dick, encouraging the head to come out. She pulled down his foreskin just a bit and opened her lips and sucked in the head.

"Oh, I should have tasted this last time," Sarah whimpered.

Mary lay down on the mattress along side Ted and began to kiss him - his neck, his cheeks, his nipples. She was almost swooning. You could feel their love for each other as well as the raw sex.

I grabbed the lube and applied it liberally to my dick, so excited by the scene in front of me. As I prepared to enter Sarah from behind, she briefly pulled her mouth off Ted's dick saying, "No, Mary."

Mary turned from Ted and spread open her legs. She had the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen, perfectly shaped mounds with engorged red lips sticking out. I got on my knees, preparing to feast. Sarah put her free hand on my butt and without slowing her sucking, pushed me forward. She wanted me to fuck Mary now.

On my knees now, I placed my dick at the entrance to bliss and paused. I touched the back of Sarah's hand. She reached over, grabbed my dick and pushed the head into Mary's pussy. Pausing as she pulled away to stroke Mary's clit for a moment. Mary groaned, drew her legs around my butt. She used her legs with her feet on my hips to pull me all the way in. I fell forward gently on top of her, feeling her tits on my chest and kissing her neck.

Mary's totally soaked pussy was tight, even tighter than Priscilla. My dick was on fire. She met every stroke perfectly. There was no way I could last long. Would I stay hard? I heard Ted say, "Nobody lasts long with Mary." Our fucking became louder and more urgent.

Ted moaned, "I'm gonna cum soon."

Sarah replied, "Not yet you aren't." Suddenly they were moving around and moments later Sarah was on her knees with Ted slamming into her from behind.

My orgasm ran through my innermost core as I exploded into Mary. She relaxed, expecting me to roll off. But I was determined to fuck right through the sensitivity and get us both off one more time. "Here we go Mary, let's get you off properly."

She didn't believe it at first, but my stroking returned to full force and I began to circle fuck, rubbing against the sides of her pussy and her clit. Mary began to groan, "Oh my God," again and again. Mary's body began to shake under me as a huge, long lasting orgasm over took her. Just about the same time, Ted slammed one last time into Sarah's cunt screaming as his cum spurt into her.

I slowed down to let Mary enjoy and soak in the pleasure from her orgasm. Was she multi-orgasmic? I decided to find out and slowly pulled out, sliding down her body, placing my hands under her hips and pulling her pussy to my mouth. "Not now, I'm too sensitive," whimpered Mary.

"Just relax and let me try," I responded. My initial attention was to the inside of her thighs and then I began to lick her pussy solidly, at the bottom, careful to avoid her clit. In a few moments, Mary responded positively with a groan. Ted had lain down next to Mary and was kissing her on the cheek. Sarah was behind me, playing with my balls and dick. I started to seriously lick and suck Mary's fully flowered clit. Mary screamed cuming all over my face, pushing her hips into my head. Mary's orgasm lasted maybe a minute and then she rolled over to cuddle Ted. Sarah plopped down next to Mary and began to spoon her from behind.

Sarah signaled me to lie beside her. As soon as I started to cuddle, she pulled my dick up to her pussy and then pushed back causing me to sink deep into her inviting pussy. I put my hand over her hips and down to her pussy. What a great feeling with Mary's butt rubbing the back of my hand as I squeeze Sarah's clit between my thumb and forefinger.

Sarah was more interested in banging my dick than having her pussy rubbed. She pulled my hand out, scooted up to Mary and began to push back hard, again and again. Although I couldn't see very well, it was clear that Sarah had pulled Mary's back to her chest. Clearly needing satisfaction, Sarah fucked me with all her worth. A few minutes later, her gasping raised and her body shook as a "big one" overtook her entire body.

What a glorious start to this orgy I thought.

Twenty minutes later we were sitting around the patio table in our robes, sipping beer and talking about our recent experience. "Wow, that was great! Watching Tommy please you was much more of a turn on than I ever thought it could be," Sarah said, looking at Mary.

"How could you stay hard so long?" Ted asked me, a bit sheepishly.

"Ted, I got help. The little blue pill today makes it easier. Fucking right after cuming is so exciting. It takes a bit getting used to. It's similar to learning to enjoy really hot Mexican food. Did you try your blue pills yet?"

"No, they're around here somewhere. Let me look." Ted stepped out and shortly returned with the samples he had gotten from his doctor. He took one and downed it with a sip of beer.

I knew it would take awhile to begin its magic, so I suggested that we dance for awhile. Sarah and Ted ran out and setup a number of dance songs on Ted's computer. Mary started to talk, "I could get addicted to sex with you, Tommy."

"Was it my dick or tongue?"

"Both, well, maybe more the tongue," she replied.

"You just need to teach Ted what you like."

"Do you think we can do this again sometime?" asked Mary.

Before I could answer, Ted and Sarah returned. We began dancing in our robes, slowly they began to open and shortly we were all dancing nude again. This time, I was pinching the girls' butts hard and their nipples softly. Sometime between 45 minutes and an hour later I noticed Ted's strong erection and I whispered to Sarah, "It's time for your fantasy to come true."

I guided Sarah to the mattress, lay down on my back and pulled her hips down on my face, her knees on the mattress along side my head. I began to lick her pussy and signaled to Ted to join us. Ted gently maneuvered Sarah to lean forward, lubed up and placed his dick at the entrance to Sarah's pussy. My tongue touched the head of his dick. Ted flinched and then he pushed in. What a sight, his dick sliding in and out, his balls banging on my chin. Not really into dicks, I moved up slightly and began to lick Sarah's clit.

At the same time, I felt a mouth on my dick and then a tongue on my slit. Mary was giving me a gentle, tongue and lip blow job!

Sarah's enlivened pussy was pushing against my tongue; her screams were loud enough to wake the neighbors! Sarah and Ted came in a rush.

"Don't stop, Ted. Try to keep fucking. See if you can last through the sensitive moments, the pleasure can be extraordinary," I said.

"Oh my God, this is amazing," Ted said, building up the speed of his strokes again.

"Ok Sarah, it's time for your fantasy," I said. Mary pulled her mouth off my dick, leaving a kiss at the tip. Ted pulled out and moved back. Sarah slid down my body and lifted up to receive my dick. Mary reached under and guided it to her pussy. Sarah slide down with a groan and leaned forward. I learned later that Mary had put lube on Sarah's butt hole and lubed up Ted's dick for this special invasion.

"That's it said Ted, push it in slowly and wait a bit," Sarah said, looking over her shoulder.

I could feel Ted's balls resting on mine and his dick between Sarah's narrow walls as he slid in and waited.

"Now, boys, FUCK ME," Sarah yelled.

It took us a few minutes to develop a rhythm that worked. In the end, it seemed to the best when we pushed in at the same time. Sarah was pushing back as we pushed into her. Sarah's groans grew and grew until she shook from her orgasm. A few seconds later, Ted yelled and slammed one last time into her butt, I could feel his prick quiver.

Ted rolled off and Sarah got up. "I get the shower first," she yelled.

Ted took the second shower, and then it was my turn. As I started to wash, Sarah opened the door and yelled something like, "Take care of Mary." A few seconds later, Mary got in the shower with me and a soon she was using her hands to lean on the wall with me fucking her as hard as I could. We were yelling and thrashing, cuming together with one of my best orgasms ever; stream after stream of cum; Mary's cunt pulsating all over me.

We spent the rest of the night on the mattress out on the patio. Not three hours went by without a fuck session of some sort. It was incredible.

The next morning, with the sun well up, we were returned to reality. Sarah's cell phone rang. The previous evening was the first time she hadn't talked to Steph, or at least left a message, since Sarah forced her out. It was Steph.

"Oh, you got a job at Taco Bell? You start today? That's great news, Steph!" Sarah said.

12