Tommy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, mom. I can't believe I'm fucking you!"

"Me neither, sweetie. You're doing so good."

Mandy sat up on her elbows and watched as Tommy's cock plowed in and out of her pussy. She had always liked visual stimulation, and knowing that the cock she was watching belonged to her son made Mandy even hotter.

Tommy sped up the speed of his strokes, fucking his mother faster. Mandy groaned and grabbed his shoulders.

"Yeah, just like that," she encouraged. "Fuck me right there! Ohhhh!"

Mandy tried humping her hips towards him, wanting to get Tommy's cock as deep inside her as it could go. She had been close to cumming when he stopped licking her pussy, and she could feel another one building up from deep inside her.

"Don't stop, Tommy! I'm gonna cum! Mommy's gonna cum!"

Tommy grunted and fucked her even harder, desperate to give his mother the best orgasm possible. Mandy squealed and trembled as she felt the waves of pleasure overtake her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I'm cumming!!! Ohhhhh, fuck!"

Tommy continued fucking her through her orgasm, feeling the spasms as her pussy clenched and squeezed at his cock. He slowed down his strokes as his mother finally stopped shaking beneath him.

"Tommy, stop for a second, sweetie."

Tommy stopped fucking and pulled out of her.

"I just need a minute. Mommy's pussy gets really sensitive after she cums."

"It's okay, mom," he told her.

Mandy tried catching her breath, giving Tommy a chance to watch her breasts heaving. Suddenly, a thought popped into his head.

"Um... mom?"

"Yeah, honey?"

"I heard you earlier with Don, and..."

"Yes?"

"I thought you said something about... about having taken it... in the ass."

Mandy bit her lower lip. She'd had anal sex on several occasions, first out of curiosity and then out of enjoyment. She had to coax her husband into trying it with her, as he had wanted no part of it. But Mandy liked having her asshole played with, she couldn't help it. And that had naturally led to the next step.

Mandy wasn't about to let Don get that far with her, but Tommy was another story. She was still tingling from the intense asshole licking he had given her earlier. Mandy looked at Tommy's throbbing cock, just inches from her face. She knew she had to feel it in her ass.

"Yes, sweetie, I have."

"Well, uh... maybe we could..."

"Young man, I'm shocked," Mandy said with a playful sternness to her voice. "Are you saying you want to fuck your mother up the ass?"

"Hell, yes," Tommy told her.

"Ooh, I had no idea you were so nasty, baby."

Tommy gave a shrug and Mandy laughed.

"Well, I think that can be arranged," she said. "But we're gonna need some lu..."

One step ahead of her, Tommy reached to the drawer on his night stand and pulled out a jar of Vaseline that he occasionally used while he jerked off.

"Anything else in there I should know about?" Mandy asked with a grin.

"Uh... no, I just..."

"I understand, sweetie. Now spread it all over your cock."

Tommy scooped up a glob of the jelly as Mandy positioned herself on the bed. She got onto her hands and knees, then let the upper half of her body rest on the mattress with her ass pointing up in the air. She kept her head turned to the side so she could watch her son behind her.

Tommy smeared the Vaseline all over his pulsing hard-on. Mandy softly swayed her hips back and forth, awaiting what was about to come. Watching his mother's ass had Tommy hooked again.

"Want me to lick it first, mom?"

"Ooh, you read my mind."

Tommy leaned down toward his mom's tanned, toned ass and repeatedly ran his tongue over her asshole. Mandy shivered as Tommy's tongue flicked at her little hole. She could feel it puckering with anticipation.

"That's enough, Tommy. I want you in me."

Tommy stood up and aimed the head of his lubed cock directly at his mother's ass. He had never fucked a girl in the butt before and wasn't sure what to expect.

"Go slow so I can get used to you, okay?"

Tommy nodded. He put his cock up against her asshole and slowly began to push it in.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhh, fuck!" Mandy moaned.

"Is it okay, mom?"

"Yes, baby. Keep going."

Little by little, Tommy carefully pushed his cock farther up his mother's ass. It was hot and smooth, unlike anything he'd ever felt before. It was also incredibly tight, much more so than her pussy. It was like a hand gripping his cock and squeezing it hard.

Mandy grunted as she felt him going deeper.

"Oh, shit! Unnnngggggggh."

It hurt a little, but Mandy could take it. She couldn't wait for him to start fucking.

"Tommy, oh my god! It's so big," she panted. "Oh, fuck, you're stretching my asshole open! Unnhhh!"

Finally, Tommy's balls came to rest on her pussy. His entire cock was inside his mother's ass.

"It's all the way in, mom."

"Oh, baby, fuck my ass. Fuck it good!"

Tommy didn't need to be told twice. He began pistoning his cock back and forth, driving it up his mother's butt. Mandy moaned wildly and humped her hips backwards to meet his strokes.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Ohhh, Tommy, you're so deep!"

For the next few minutes the only sound in the room was Mandy's deep grunting as her son's cock drove in and out of her asshole. She was going to be sore afterwards, but it was well worth it. Her husband's cock didn't feel half as big in her ass as Tommy's did. She reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit while he fucked her.

Wanting to keep it going as long as he could, Tommy let his mind wander to avoid cumming too fast. He thought about the absurdity of the entire situation. A teacher illness, a meeting at the school... who would have thought that such unrelated issues would lead to this? Before today, a peck on the lips was the most he'd ever done with his mother. But already she'd given him a blowjob and swallowed, he'd licked and fucked her pussy, sucked her tits, and now he was actually fucking her up the ass. It sure is strange how things work out.

The sound of his name snapped Tommy out of his thoughts.

"Ohhhh, Tommy! This feels so good!"

"Yeah? Do you like my cock up your ass, mom?"

"I love it, baby! I love your cock in my ass!"

Tommy plowed into her a few more times, then pulled out completely, watching as his mother's asshole stayed open in anticipation for more. He slid back inside her and continued fucking.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum again!" she cried.

Mandy rubbed her clit faster as Tommy sped up his strokes.

"Fuuuuuuuck!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, Tommy!!!"

Mandy's entire body exploded with pleasure. Her pussy gushed out juice onto her hand as her ass muscles contracted around Tommy's cock, squeezing it tightly. Mandy had never cum that hard before. She was almost in shock as the sensations died down.

His mother's ass gripping his cock during her orgasm had pushed Tommy over the edge. He continued fucking as he felt his balls start to boil.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum!"

Mandy quickly leaned forward and Tommy's cock left her ass with a small 'pop'. She spun around on the bed and grabbed his cock, jacking it off as hard as she could. She wouldn't have minded an explosion of cum up her ass, but Mandy wanted to taste him again. She had loved his first load too much to let this one get away.

Tommy fucked his greasy cock into his mother's hand, watching her tits jiggle as she jerked back at it.

"Ohhhhh, here it comes!!"

A huge rope of cum shot from Tommy's cock and splattered across Mandy's face. She continued to jack him off as more shots spurted out, coating her lips, neck, and chest in his cum.

"Ohhhh, yeah!!"

Tommy groaned as a few final shots dribbled onto his mother's tits. He couldn't believe he had shot so much, considering that he'd already cum twice that day.

"Oh, my baby. Ohhh, Tommy."

Mandy cooed with delight as she licked the cum from around her mouth. She looked down at the gobs running down her chest and wiped them with her hand, savoring every drop as she sucked it from her fingers.

"God, that was great, mom."

Mandy pulled her son towards her and they collapsed onto the bed together. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so satisfied and content.

"Wanna do it again?" Tommy asked.

Mandy laughed. She wasn't used to having a man with such endurance wanting to fuck her.

"You better save your strength, baby. I think I might take an extra week of vacation, so you're gonna need it."

Tommy grinned as his mom cuddled up beside him. This had definitely turned out to be a pretty good day.

THE END