Tommy Has a Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust his pelvis forward, driving his cock deep down into her mouth, briefly causing her to gag, and then as quickly pulling back, not so far as to pull his cock entirely out of her mouth, but just enough to provide room to again thrust forward, then back. Back and forth he went, rapidly and repeatedly, fucking her face, her mouth, with as much frenzy as he had licked her clit.

And, Miss Landers returned the favor by keeping her tongue always in play. Licking and lapping away at the repeatedly thrusting and receding head of his dick.

It felt so good, and looked even better. For a moment he forgot about the direction to keep an eye out for his parents, as the view beneath him was so much more interesting, so much more satisfying: the pretty, sweet face of Miss Landers, being fucked by his big, manly stiff dick, his cock sometimes going deep down into her mouth, sometimes poking at nooks and crannies of her soft, yielding inner cheeks, sometimes colliding with her licking and lapping tongue.

She repeatedly would gag when he drove too far, but she didn't seem to mind. It only increased her own sense of urgency and excitement. She reached for his balls, very carefully so, as she knew how tender they were and as soon as her fingers made contact, he released his load into the receptive mouth of his babysitter, his teacher. And, it was quite a load indeed.

A young man such as Tommy naturally had quite a bit of sperm to release, and quite a bit had been generated over the hours of her continued, sustained, ruthless stimulation. The first blast hit the roof of her mouth, the second smacked right on the back of her throat, causing her to cough and gag, but she didn't want to let him escape. None of it should get onto the bedding. She had to take it all. She tried to shift the bulb around, trying to find new places to release its sticky gobs of gruel, but it wasn't easy as her mouth quickly filled with his gism.

Miss Landers was surprised at how much cum he had. He was, after all, just a little boy. But, of course, in fact, he was a robust young man with testicles that were literally bursting at the seams, a difficulty soon felt as well by Miss Lander's mouth.

Tom was oblivious to her dilemma. He was lost in his ecstasy, the intense relief and release of his orgasm, coursing through his body, his legs trembling with weakness, his heart pounding, his head feeling faint. He just gave himself over to the pleasure, the base, fundamental waves of pleasure sweeping through his entire body and exploding out through his cock into Miss Lander's womanly mouth.

Miss Landers did her best to open her throat, to let some slip down, to swallow, but it was such a sticky, thick gruel. She closed her eyes and concentrated on keeping her lips tightly closed, waiting and hoping as her cheeks filled and expanded that she had enough room to take it all, that her cheeks would continue to give, would continue to swell, that the reservoir would not burst its seams like a collapsing, crumbling dam that just had to eventually give way to the increasing volume and pressure of the boy's rising level of cum.

When he was finally done, when no longer any more appeared to be coming, Miss Landers squeezed the remaining drops from his cock and then released the bulb from her mouth, being careful not to let any of it spill out onto her breasts, the pillows, the bedding.

"Are you okay, Miss Landers?" Tom breathlessly asked, his brain dizzy with delight, noticing for the first time the distress she was in.

"Imth finth," she slurred.

"Are you sure?"

"No, reathly, ith wsth waith." She waved him off, having to get at least some of it down in order to be able to speak.

Tom smiled with relief, gratification, and triumph. What boy would not feel good, no even great, after blowing such a huge load into his pretty teacher's mouth.

As she continued to work on swallowing his thick, sticky gism, she crawled out of bed and motioned for him to get back under the covers. "Here nowth, geth some rest." She licked at her lips, her teeth, and the insides of her cheeks, trying to clean herself off like a cat who just finished a very wonderful but sloppy meal.

When he got back under the covers she tucked him in and bent over toward him, her breasts nearly falling out of her brassiere. Her ability to speak now largely recovered, she said, with a smile, "Maybe next time you can put your pee-pee in another one of my holes?" She even gave him a little kiss on the forehead. "But, of course, I suppose I won't be coming back, as you have been such a good boy."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied in sweet, blissful satisfaction as she picked up her panties, and slipped back into her heels. As she was about to leave the room she turned back and said, "Sweet dreams, Tommy," and then softly shut the door behind her.

He would sleep so well that night, and he vowed that the next time his parents left him home alone, he would have another party.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I do hope you enjoyed it. That's it for now, but I am working on additional stories. If you have any suggestions, I do enjoying hearing them (at least one of the next ones will in fact be based on a suggestion by a reader, as was one of the current series). In any case, please do vote.