Tommy Like

Story Info
Photographer meets a simple-minded young man.
2k words
4.38
34.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

Gwen was an amateur nature photographer. Some weekends she liked to get away to an isolated place and see what she could find to shoot. This weekend while she was following a mountain trail she'd come across a natural lookout. Looking out she could see birds high above, floating in the eternal sky.

Setting up her tripod, she set about zooming in, trying to catch the eagles in flight. Engrossed in this, she was suddenly startled when someone cleared their throat behind her. Turning, she found herself facing two men, one in his forties, the other in his early twenties. Father and son from the look of them.

"'pologies, miss," said the older man. "We're out looking for my son, Tommy. He's wandered away from the house again. You haven't seen him have you?"

"No, I'm sorry. Do you need help looking for him? How old is he?"

"No, that's alright, miss. We'll find him. He's twenty and looks like Billy here. If he comes past, will you just tell him his dad said to go home?"

"Certainly." Gwen was quite agreeable, if a bit surprised that they were searching for someone of that age. He'd probably just gone to the village or off to see a friend. She forgot about it and continued with her photography.

About half an hour later she received another interruption.

"Tommy like," said a voice.

Looking up, Gwen had her first meeting with Tommy. If this was the missing Tommy, Gwen couldn't see why the family concern. He was a veritable giant. Well over six foot, and packed with muscle. He was smiling at her.

"You're Tommy," ventured Gwen, and on receiving a happy nod she continued. "Your dad came past. He said to tell you to go home."

"Home?" asked Tommy.

Gwen nodded. "That's right. You're to go home."

Tommy shook his head. "Tommy not want to go home. Tommy stay here." Pointing at Gwen, he added. "Tommy like."

"OK," thought Gwen. "Big as a gorilla and dumber than an ox. That's why they're out looking for him."

Shrugging, Gwen returned to her camera. She'd passed on the message and it wasn't as though she could make him go home. If he hung around, his father or brother would probably be back this way soon and round him up.

Gwen was focusing when she felt a hand stroke her hair.

"Tommy like."

Gwen sighed and straightened.

"That's nice, Tommy," she said, "but you mustn't touch, OK?"

"OK," said Tommy. Then he reached out and patted her hair again. "Nice. Tommy like."

Swearing softly to herself, Gwen realised that she wouldn't be able to work with Tommy there.

"You have to go home now, Tommy," she said persuasively. "Your dad is looking for you and wants you home. You'd better go now."

Tommy smiled and shook his head. "Tommy stay. Tommy like," he said pointing at her.

"But I'm busy, Tommy," Gwen coaxed. "Won't you be happier at home."

Tommy shook his head. "Tommy like," he said, and to Gwen's sudden shock he reached out, took her dress casually in his hands and ripped it completely down the front. He was, she discovered, quite as strong as the gorilla to which she earlier compared him. Before she could step back, Tommy had reached for and snapped her bra in half, and then casually ripped her panties apart, the lace giving as much resistance as so much tissue paper.

Tommy nodded in satisfaction. "Tommy like."

Gwen looked around, wondering what to do. There was nowhere to run. Tommy was between her and the trail, and where was she to run to anyway?

"Tommy, you can't do things like that," she said soothingly. "You'd better go home before you get into trouble." If she could just get him moving away she could tie the remains of her dress around her. Then her heart sank. Tommy was getting undressed.

The hell with it, she thought, and screamed. Loudly.

Tommy gave her a curious look and finished stripping.

Gwen looked at him, horror crawling down her back. If she was to continue the animal analogues, she'd have to say hung like a horse. She was definitely not sticking around to see what he had in mind for that thing.

Thankful that she still had shoes on, Gwen darted to the side and tried to run past Tommy. One long hand snaked out and caught her easily, drawing her to him.

"Tommy like," came that insistent comment, and then two large hands were clamped around her waist and lifting her, holding her against him, totally ignoring her hitting and kicking and yelling.

Gwen was appalled at the easy way he handled her, and then even more shocked as she found he was placing her upon his cock, pushing her firmly down onto it. She could feel him pressing against her slit and then forcing her lips apart as he moved into her.

Terrified at what that monstrous entity might do to her if he just rammed it fully in her, Gwen did what she could to prevent it. Her legs wrapped around Tommy's waist, while her arms went up and around his neck, clinging to him and trying to stop herself from sinking onto him.

Tommy seemed happy with the new situation, releasing his hold on her. The removal of his support caused Gwen to drop another inch, forcing her that inch firmer onto Tommy. Now she clung to him, wondering how to get off and away.

"Tommy like," came his happy voice, as one big hand stroked her hair while the other rubbed over her back and fondled her bottom.

Gwen quickly found that she was in a losing situation. The initial entry of Tommy into her pussy had started her juices flowing, and she was now wet -- and slippery she noted, as Tommy slipped a bit deeper into her. Or if she wanted to be honest, as she settled a bit harder onto Tommy. All he had to do was stand there and gravity would slowly but surely impale her upon him.

Tommy, in his simple manner, was quite happy to just stand there, letting Gwen slowly sink onto him. Gwen on the other hand, wasn't quite as agreeable to having this happen. Trying to just lift herself up and off didn't work. Her arms weren't strong enough, and when she'd faltered for a moment she'd settled back down, not to where she had been but even lower.

Trying to wriggle seemed to help. Help Tommy, that was, as she felt him going even deeper. Sitting and trying to outwait him was useless, as her own weight was driving her steadily down, and each fraction she lost, she couldn't recover.

"This has to be the slowest rape ever," she thought hysterically, feeling herself continue to settle upon Tommy.

The only up side to the situation was that the slow invasion was allowing her plenty of time to stretch to accommodate Tommy, and stretch she definitely had to. She groaned as another little ripple from below informed her Tommy was going even deeper. She wanted to look and see how far he was in and how far was left to go, but was just as pleased that she couldn't. She suspected she might faint if she knew.

"Tommy bounce" she heard. That was a change, anyway. He'd stopped saying Tommy like. Then the words registered, too late as she felt Tommy bounce, driving himself firmly into her. She gasped in shock, and then a couple more bounces drew a small shriek from her as she felt herself settling firmly onto Tommy, finally impaled.

Gwen shuddered, not really believing that all of the cock she'd spotted was how buried in her, but the fullness within her assured her that it was so.

Now what's he going to do, she wondered, because she certainly wasn't going to happily bounce in his lap. For now he seemed to be comfortable just wearing her, but how long would that last.

Tommy must have stood there for about five minutes, not moving, but that five minutes had been nerve wracking for Gwen. She could feel every little movement Tommy made, carried into her pussy by courtesy of his huge messenger service.

Finally Tommy decided on his next step. Reaching down, his hand clasped round her waist again, and he lifted her up, drawing her off his cock. Gwen, for one ecstatic moment, thought he was taking her right off. This thought promptly crashed as he reversed direction and pushed her slowly back down.

Again Tommy lifted Gwen up and down, starting to set up a pattern. Glancing up at him, Gwen could see he was smiling, enjoying what he was doing. It suddenly dawned on her. He wasn't screwing her, he was using her to masturbate. She was furious and humiliated.

This particular bit of torture didn't last long. Apparently satisfied that Gwen could move easily on him, Tommy held her firmly in place and then knelt. From the kneeling position he leaned forward until Gwen was lying on the grass with Tommy pressing down on her.

Relieved that it would soon be over, Gwen waited while Tommy slowly withdrew and slowly sank back into her. Moving with him as he entered her made it easier to take, letting them slide smoothly together. Again Tommy moved slowly out and back.

Five minutes later Gwen was ready to panic. Tommy was still moving as slowly as ever, quite content with the speed, happy to have these feelings last forever.

"Tommy, you have to move faster," she coaxed him. "It will be better that way."

Tommy shook his head slowly. "Tommy like," he said, and that settled the matter.

Tommy enjoyed the feelings he was getting from this woman. Why should he hurry. If he hurried it would stop. Better for Tommy to take it slowly, so take it slowly he did.

Gwen was gasping and groaning at the sweet torment that continued incessantly. Never varying his speed, Tommy ploughed on. Gwen could feel her own tensions rising. She was going to climax soon, like it or not, and if Tommy didn't like it, bad luck.

Tommy continued with his long slow movements, until Gwen screamed and writhed under him, her climax sweeping over her, her internal muscles clamping hard around Tommy as he went his own time.

For once, Tommy paused in what he was doing.

"Tommy like," he said. "Do it again."

Gwen lay there stewing and being screwed, unable to do anything but go with Tommy as he continued, and continued, and screwed her some more.

She was gasping when her second orgasm hit her, and she screamed loudly a few minutes later when a third swept through her, while Tommy continued his placid way, enjoying his new toy.

Finally she heard Tommy shout and start to move faster. Now he was pounding her hard, finally ready for his own climax. Gwen screamed again as she felt him finally come, flooding her.

Then Tommy was off her, moving away. She felt a last pat on her head. "Tommy like," he said, as he headed off down the trail.

Gwen slowly sat up, watching Tommy go. What the hell was she supposed to do now? And why wasn't that animal kept in a cage?

Looking at her clothes, Gwen quickly found that bra and panties were a write off. The best she could do was to try to wrap the remains of her dress around her.

She nearly screamed when someone spoke.

"'pologies, miss," said Tommy's dad. "I guess you met Tommy. He must have liked you. If you'll come with us I'll get you some new clothes."

Gwen looked at him. She had no intention of going anywhere with him. Then she heard his other son.

"Dad," he whined, "Tommy has already used her. Can I have her now? It's not fair if Tommy uses her and I don't."

"Don't be silly, Billy," his father snapped. "The very idea. I've told you before, wait until we get them home and onto a bed."

"Well, miss, are you coming with us to get some clothes," he asked kindly.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers