Tommy Likes Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Tommy James' first day at Top Drawers...
1.8k words
3.93
10.4k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the next afternoon after the last bell of school. Tommy James walked up to Ariadne's car. Tommy reacted, almost out loud:

"Holy shit!"

Ariadne had her hand down her pants, masturbating in her car. Her breathing got heavy. She began to moan softly. Her eyes closed as her fingers fondled her damp treasure.

"Mmmm... murgh."

A knock knocked her out of her trance. Ari quickly tried to get herself together. She unlocked the door for her co-worker and friend.

"Oh, I'm going to remember this. Having fun in there, Ari?" Tommy said.

"For your information, Thomas... yes, I masturbate in here. You want to know what panties I have on?" Ari said, simply.

Tommy's head tried not to jerk, but his ears began to perk at that.

"I thought so, Thomas. You know those that have the smiley face..."

"Can you show me?" Tommy said.

"At the first stop sign," Ari said.

Tommy James was listening with intent. She didn't know that Tommy had his own special time with Ari's purple panties the previous night. They were so soft. They had a unique feel to them. He smelled her juices on them. He rubbed them against his erection that night while masturbating. But through it all, he still didn't know why she gave them to him. Soon they stopped at the first stop sign, which was not far from campus. Tommy started to dream up what they looked like in his head. Ari quickly showed her underwear to him, lowering her yoga pants to reveal a cute, almost cheeky pair with a smiley face on the back of them. Nothing in that description was left unsaid. He started to undress her with his eyes.

"Hmm. Cute," Tommy said, as his erection got bigger. "But they don't seem like you, you know? Unless I don't know something."

"They were cute. Unless you're of that mindset..." Ari said, while driving.

"What mindset?"

"The mindset of 'you know a little bit from what panties she has on,'" Ari said, turning to me. "Which can be sometimes right. Sometimes wrong."

"Damn it, how did she know?" I thought.

"Take me for example, I wear thongs. You saw me masturbating in my car. In my case, I might be hypersexual."

"Yeah," Tommy agreed. "That might be a good thing though..." Tommy joked.

"Shut up," Ari jabbed at him.

As Ari jabbed at him, Tommy did get a peek at those beautiful breasts of hers. He tried not to stare. Ari might not have not known it. Was he a pervert? He might have been. He called it admiring.

"Hey, Ari?"

"Yeah? Ari said.

"Is there anything... and I mean... anything... That I need to know before traversing this labyrinth of sexy bras and panties?" Tommy said.

"Oh, yeah, I never told you this. Thomas, I'm about to teach you a crash course... in about 10 to 15 minutes about the bra. You're a dude, so you wouldn't get this. The bra is the fence, the trampoline, the treasure chest that guards these girls," Ari said, motioning to her breasts.

"Right."

"You might think these 'girls' are for seducing. Not totally. I was blessed with nice tits. Big tits will weigh on you later on. Think, boys," Ari said, in a teaching tone.

"I know you're not supposed to ask a woman this, but: How... how big are yours?" Tommy said.

"C-Cup." She said simply.

Tommy began to wonder now how many dudes are dreaming about Ari. She was taken. But it began to hit him. Was he starting to have feelings for Ari? Ariadne had the curves Goddesses and Queens are made of. And it's all hers. She was beginning to turn him on.

"She's taken. She's taken." Tommy said in his head.

She made him so hard in the past. Her car stopped, jerking him out of his trance. They stopped at the store.

"Good luck," Ari said, touching Tommy's leg, as they got out.

"What the hell you mean 'good luck?" Tommy said. Ari giggled.

"You got this," She said, smiling, with a hand on his cheek.

They entered with the door of the store dubbed Top Drawers with the chime sounding. Tasha greeted them.

"Well, for once, you're early." Tasha said.

"Yeah, for once." Ken-Ken said, rubbing it in.

"You can't have your new employee late, can you?" Ari said.

"Mm-hmm. Side dick..." Ken-Ken whispered in her ear, then sashayed away.

"I understand you two are friends at school," Tasha said.

"Yes, ma'am," Tommy said.

"Interesting. Tommy, Ariadne will train you," Tasha said. The two fist bumped. "You should handle it, right, Ari?"

"Yes, Tasha."

"We have an understanding."

Tommy looked at Tasha's wide sashaying hips as they glided away.

"Come on..." Ari said to Tommy. Tommy put on his serious face, but not before he had one last look at Tasha's ass.

"Damn," He whispered.

That afternoon was pretty quiet. Not much happened in the time that they were there for their shift. Most of the time, however was Ari showing Tommy around, teaching him the ropes.

"So, these are the underwear. It gets divided into different subsections," Ari said.

"Right," Tommy said. He looked at all the underwear.

"Try not to sniff it."

"You got jokes, do you? Ok. Ok. Cool," Tommy said, chuckling. "What else y'all got?"

"These are the bras. Remember what I said in the car?"

"Yes, I did. They guard your 'girls.'" Tommy said.

"What I didn't say about bras were... we need one as comfortable as possible. What can I say? Sometimes, well, most of the time, pretty hurts," Ari said, in a teaching tone again.

"That's a lot of bras," Tommy said, looking at them, then getting close to them.

"It's all right, you can touch," Ari said. "They go from our flat-chested ones in A's to our buxom bouncy ones in Double D's."

"Right. I got you."

"Cool. I guess I have to teach you to unhook one..."

At that point, Tommy saw another attractive woman in the front of the store. She had a name tag on.

"Ari?" Tommy said.

"Yeah?"

"Who is that?"

"That's Jessie. Thomas, I know that look in your eyes. I know that look in any man's eyes. I'm not one for gossip, but..." Ari said.

"Here we go, first piece of gossip. This should be interesting..." Tommy said, with a smirk.

"In fact..." Ari started, pulling Tommy to one of the dressing rooms. When they got in the door, Tommy had an incredulous look on his face. "Look, I wanted to tell you this when no one's looking. Jessie's trouble, okay? Pure trouble. You don't want any of that. And the second thing is..." Ari said, then took off her top. "Unhook my bra."

"What the... why?" Tommy reacted.

"You do want to do your job right, do you?" Ari said, looking back at him. Ari then directed Tommy simply how to undo it. Tommy watched as her bra almost drop to the floor. Ari turned around and hooked her black bra on.

"Good job, Thomas," Ari said, as she put her top back on. "We got work to do. Stay back here for a second."

Ari exited, then about a minute or two later Tommy exited. Tommy then bumped into Jessie. Jessie was an athletic yet curvy woman and very pretty to Tommy.

"Oh, sorry," Jessie said.

"My bad, I apologize."

"You're the new one, are you? Goes to school with Ari?" Jessie said.

"Yup. My name's Tommy James."

"Jessie. Short for Jessica," Jessie said.

"So, how long have you been here?"

"Since the end of high school, which was 2.5 years ago. You don't see many boys working in a lingerie shop..." Jessie said.

"No, you really don't, do you?" Tommy said, chuckling awkwardly. She had a nice laugh.

Tommy looked at her face. She had nice, friendly gray eyes. Then he felt a poke from Ariadne from behind.

"What's up?" Tommy said.

"Inventory," Ari said. Tommy once again got dragged out. "What the hell did I say?"

"What? We bumped into each other! She seems friendly! Ari, let's be real. Who haven't been gossiped on? I have. You know you have. My question is: Why don't you like her?" Tommy said, as we walked into the inventory room. Ken-Ken was already in there.

"I couldn't help but overhear, honey. But are y'all talking about 'she-who-must-not-be-named?'" Ken-Ken said.

"Yes, Ken-Ken, yes."

"I got to ask you this. Are y'all fucking? Because, honey, it would be juicy as hell to talk about this with her new side dick! Girl..." Ken-Ken said.

"No, we're not fucking. We're friends. That's it. Believe what you want. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait a second, Ken. New?" Tommy said to Ari. "That means... oh shit."

"Yes, 'Oh shit' indeed. There was a man before you. Not my type, really, but anyway... said man turned out to be Ari's boyfriend. But you know what they say about workplace relationships... However, there is a twist in this. The dude cheated on her with Jessie who was just starting at the time. Jessie stayed. She was just out of high school at the time. Tasha pretty much said this to the no-good son of a bitch: 'Bitch, the door!' Oh, it was glorious! I had my popcorn and everything, girl! Legend has it that he still fucks everything that moves. And that was Story Time with Ken-Ken," Ken-Ken said with a gentle bow.

"Now you know, Tommy," Ari said, before leaving for a while.

"Shit," Tommy said.

"Oh, and Tommy, don't think we're cool. I saw her panties in your pocket the other day. I got my eyes on you," Ken-Ken said, looking at him with the third degree.

"The hell did I do?" He said to himself.

After the shift, when Ari was taking Tommy home, the ride was relatively quiet until Tommy broke the silence:

"Look, Ari, I didn't know, all right?"

"I know you didn't. Sometimes your curiosity gets the best of you. Let me tell you why from my side. You know the cheating, Jessie, 'Bitch, the door', all that drama that Ken-Ken loves, right?" Ari said.

"Right."

"Turns out that Jessie was just a fuck buddy to my ex. She thought otherwise. Now Jessie claims she's bisexual. When really she's just a whore who doesn't know what the hell she wants," Ari vented.

"Damn, Ari."

"Yeah, I know," She said. "I know you're not going to stop talking to her. I just wanted you to know from my point of view."

"I appreciate that," Tommy said.

The car stopped in front of Tommy's house. Tommy James began to get out of the car.

"I'll text you later, Tommy."

They hugged. It was the first time they hugged ever.

"Peace, Ari."

Tommy James walked up the driveway with a sense of accomplishment. He just finished his first day on the job. Only one thing: He might be walking into some drama.