Tommy Likes Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
Tommy makes his first sale and Jessie notices...
1.6k words
4.32
7.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a couple days before homecoming. The two friends were currently in English class. Tommy looked at Ari. Nobody knew who he was going to the homecoming dance with. It was not like he was secretive. He looked at her lower back as she dropped her pen. Tommy James was expecting it at any second.

'Wait for it. Wait for it...' He mentally said, as he gradually got turned on thinking what kind his friend had on today.

He was not secretive at all. He liked to keep the secret. He was just taught the code well. Keep it a surprise. Ariadne was wearing tight low rise jeans. It was bound to happen. It's happened before. He was about to find out again. A few seconds later, he peered down from his novel they were covering in class to see lace pink panties.

'Interesting,' Tommy thought. Those panties were innocent and cute on her. He was not going to overthink it. Though he has seen other pairs of hers. It was not his first time he's seen hers by any means. After all, she did wear them her way. He thought he learned some things by looking at various girls' underwear. He passed it on, saying:

"You can always learn a little bit from what panties she has on..."

However, Tommy began to think more of how wrong he was in his theory. Was he a pervert or did his "theory" just have layers to it? As the bell rung, His first female friend he made came up to him.

"Hello, Thomas," Ari said.

"What's up, Ari?"

"Nothing... so, what you up to for lunch? You do have lunch now do you?" Ari said.

"Yeah, why? Don't you do your, you know... 'happy time' during lunch in your car?" Tommy said.

"Shh. At least try to be discreet, Thomas. Come with me for lunch. We'll be back before your fifth period starts," she said.

"One question though. Where we going to eat?" Tommy asked. Ari just shook her head, and smiled.

"Come on."

Ari took him by the hand and the two friends walked to her slightly used car. Tommy got in quickly. She started driving. It did not take long to get to their destination. Their destination was a Jack In The Box near their school. Like clockwork, she asked: (Which was almost part of their daily routine)

"You want to see?" Ari said, not knowing he was looking before. Tommy kind of wanted to see more. Thoughts began to enter his head from years ago from his boys:

"She's a slut," they said.

Was she? She did flash her tits at him. And she had a boyfriend. He looked at her and mentally said: 'Fuck it.' In a way, Ari was a little sexy to him. Tommy put away those "slut" thoughts and rumors in his head.

She undid her pants and showed her pretty pink seemingly innocuous panties. Tommy's erection began to rise.

"You want to feel them?" She asked.

He nodded. She offered him her hip region. Tommy saw more of the design, felt their unique softness only a woman's underwear could have and commented:

"They're pretty innocuous... for you."

"A girl's got to have variety, you know," Ari said. "Plus, they were cute."

A few minutes later, the two friends were eating. Tommy had an order of chicken nuggets and a soda. While Ari had a bacon cheeseburger. While Tommy was cautiously eating his chicken nuggets, he noticed Ariadne's low-cut top. He once again found himself looking at her breasts. He grabbed his soda, gulped it down, and sighed.

"Hey, Ari?"

"Yeah?"

"Um, I've been meaning to ask this for a long ass time now. But remember when I said you had some rumors spread about you?" Tommy said.

"Yeah."

"Can you tell me where that came from? Who you pissed off... or..." Tommy said, inquisitively.

"At school? Yeah. It's simple. I was different from them. Boys hated me because I rejected them. I was taken. They hated it. They called me 'slut', 'whore', whatever. Girls were downright cliquey. You're different. You try to fit in, but no matter what, you stand out. We stand out. Use that for once." Ariadne said, wisely with a smile. Ariadne then swiped one of Tommy's last chicken nuggets, dipped it in sauce and ate it. A little droplet of sauce dripped off the nugget and down her chest. She quickly swiped it off with one finger and sucked it off. Tommy looked at her incredulously while also being turned on.

"What the hell? That was my..." Tommy started.

"What can I say? A girl likes to eat," Ari said. "We got to go. Your lunch is almost over. We got to get back."

The two got back to campus exactly two minutes before the bell for Tommy's fifth period class started.

"Thanks for the ride," Tommy said.

"Anytime, Thomas. See you later."

Tommy waved and left while Ari stayed in her car for a while.

A few hours later after school, at Top Drawers, Tommy's place of employment, he saw a familiar pretty face. His head jerked as he was helping Ari and Jessie with stocking underwear.

'Octavia?' He mentally said.

"You know her?" Jessie said to him.

"Yeah, she's a dancer at my school. Don't worry about it," Tommy said, looking.

Octavia was a cheerleader at their school. Octavia and Tommy were pretty good friends for a while now. She was very friendly and warm to him. Octavia was very attractive too. Pretty ebony face with a dancer's body, athletic yet curvy.

"Quit looking, Thomas. Quit looking..." Ken-Ken came from behind and said softly.

Tommy jerked his head back again, giving him a look.

"Is that you, Tommy James?" She said.

He was holding a blue G-string and blinked.

"Told you, Thomas." Ken-Ken said to Tommy as he sashayed away from him then subsequently greeted her as only they would.

"Tommy, when'd you start here?" Octavia said.

"This is my second day. Ari got me here. Shout out to my girl."

"Why? Why a lingerie store?" Octavia said.

"I will tell you. After you answer this: do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. Just got out of one. Why?" She said.

"I provide the male point of view of when you want to look sexy for your respective men. I provide it. Now, if you don't have a man... hmm. What are you in need for?" Tommy said, inquisitively, with a hand on his chin

"You know, a few drawers. A few bras."

"My girl, you are in luck," Tommy said, smiling. He looked back for a quick second. Because he thought he saw a wink from Jessie. Ari smiled at him, encouraging him. "Right this way."

All of a sudden Tommy remembered a cute polka dotted pair on Octavia he saw on her one day. Her pants were translucent, therefore not that hard to see to the naked eye. That day, he watched Octavia's hips sashay over to the underwear section. He noticed her underwear hugging her ample ass. It was a similar design. He smiled to himself.

"Damn. I'm good," he said to himself.

Before long, she was done. All of her things were that she was checking out were matching.

"Tay, I got to ask, are you going to the Homecoming Dance?" Tommy said.

"Of course."

"No date? I see that those... I'm just observing," Tommy asked, intrigued at her newly bought underwear. Octavia smiled. At that time, ArI stood by him.

"Maybe. You?" Octavia asked.

"Yeah, I got one," Tommy said, then pointed to Ari. Octavia had a look of mild surprise.

"Oh? I see you two. I see you two!"

"Hey, Jessie wants to see you," Ari said to Tommy. "In inventory."

He simply nodded.

As Tommy James made his way to the inventory room and opened the door, he got a sight that even he was not expecting. Jessie was there waiting for him.

"Hey, Jessie, you wanted me?" Tommy said.

"Yeah, actually... I need your help with something. A man's help with something. Oops," Jessie said, dropping a pen. She slowly bent over and picked it back up. Tommy caught a glimpse of her cleavage.

"All right. What is it?"

"Do not let me fall," She said, going up the ladder. "And I'll hand the box to you, all right?"

"All right."

He watched her go up the ladder. It was not very far up. Tommy began to wonder what was Jessie hiding. He began to look at her lower back, waiting on a new development. Before long she said his name:

"Tommy..." calling for assistance. He quickly got the box from her and placed it on the floor.

He watched her intently as he came down.

"That's it? You could've called Kung Fu Kenny's ass in here for this," Tommy joked.

"Who?"

"Kendrick. My personal nickname for him. You know," Tommy said.

"Thanks, but that's not all I called you in here for..." Jessie said, unbuckling her pants, dropping them, showing her spring green panties. "You like them? Heard you like these. Want to feel? Tell you what, I'll give you mine. We'll go from there, hmm?" Jessie said and touched his chest softly. Jessie pulled up her pants and sashayed away.

Tommy said nothing the whole time. He was turned on. He realized Ken-Ken was right the whole time. Tommy had so many thoughts as the day closed. Was Jessie a seductress? Did Jessie really like him?

'Another day, another dollar. Another day, another day of some more drama...' Tommy James thought.