Tommy Likes Panties Ch. 04

Story Info
It's the night of Homecoming and something clicks for Tommy.
1.1k words
4.07
6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night of Homecoming. Tommy James got the weekend off from his place of employment, as did his date. He was kind of nervous about what would happen at the dance. Should he play it cool with her? Ari did tell him and show him some things that were interesting, to say the least. He looked at himself in the mirror, brushed his hair and scruffy face. He looked at himself, wearing a black suit with a red tie, trying to be as debonair as possible. Tommy was expecting a knock any second now. He started to think about his date. He already saw her dress, but he began to think about what was she hiding under that form fitting dress. It was bound to happen. What was she hiding?

Ariadne honked her horn and knocked.

He was about to find out.

"You must be Ariadne," Tommy's mother said.

"Call me Ari, ma'am," Ari said.

Tommy was praying to the heavens this would go as smooth as possible. He still had her panties.

"Ok, Ari. So, you're Tommy's date? You're very pretty. And you work together?" She said.

Tommy listened silently, while still looking in the bathroom mirror. His father then came in to give some last minute advice.

"Look, Tommy, relax. Take a deep breath. I know you're nervous. It's only a dance. You probably won't remember this ten years from now anyway," He joked. Tommy chuckled and took a deep breath.

"And here we go..."

He walked out of the bathroom to his mother's delight. Various pictures were taken of Tommy and Ariadne on the way to her car.

"Hey, Ari, so how were they?" Tommy said, tilting his head.

"Good, Thomas. You look very handsome. You sure they don't know about my panties?"

"They don't. You look good by the way. You look good."

They posed for one last picture before finally getting into her car and zooming to the school. The distance from Tommy's house to the school was about 2 miles. Needless to say, it did not take long. However...

"Ari, I've got to ask you this."

Ariadne looked at him and said:

"You want a peek already?"

"No, no, not now. Another question. Do you dance? Because I dance like no one's watching," Tommy said.

"Do you now, Thomas? You can say that I do."

"Ok." Tommy said with a smirk. "Now can I see it?"

Ari smiled and shook her head.

"Oh, Thomas..."

She lowered her dress straps to reveal a lace pink bra.

"Interesting," He thought. It was not the first time he's seen hers. In Tommy's mind, lace is sexy but has a certain standard as well. As her somewhat ample cleavage showed, he got turned on.

"Ari, tell me... are you matching?" He asked.

"You'll find out."

They entered the school. The bass from the hip hop was playing in the commons area. The two got spotted together by many students. Tommy was in the middle of the totem pole and still rising, while Ari was above him in terms in popularity and infamy.

"Tommy and Ari? Doesn't she have a boyfriend?" One girl said.

"Damn, Tommy! That's you?" One boy said to him, greeting him by slapping hands with him.

"Well..." Tommy started.

A very distinctive song started to play. It was Juvenile's "Back That Ass Up."

"Dance with me, Tommy!"

His arm got pulled by Ariadne. They were in the middle of the dance floor. She began to twerk on him. Now, he wanted to ask her what did she do that for. However, as the song went on, her dress started to ride up. He started to dance. As Ari bent over and twerked, he looked down and got his preview. Ari had on a pink striped pair of panties, which turned him on all over again. His erection began to form slowly. Ari looked back at him and smiled.

"You like?"

He nodded and mouthed...

"Oh, Ari..."

She felt his erection all of a sudden on her. It kind of turned her on. The DJ was still on fast tempo songs. Ari guided his hands up her dress. He looked back to see if anybody was looking. They probably were. She didn't care. His arm got gently yanked to one of the stairwells. At this time he was thinking:

"Fuck it."

As they were walking to the stairwell, He thought about the one sentence he had in his head, passing it on saying:

"You can always learn a little bit from what panties she has on."

They got to the stairwell and exchanged looks. She got on her knees and unbuckled Tommy James' slacks, revealing his blue briefs and bulge. She licked her lips at the sight of it. It was at that moment, when Ariadne started sucking him off sensually, that Tommy James was beginning to put two and two together.

Ari showed him her panties again, only she pulled them aside.

"Fuck, I'm horny," She said biting her bottom lip.

Tommy's eyes said hello to her kitty. It was indescribable to him. But it was beautiful.

Tommy James had finally figured it out. While he was fondling his friend Ari, he heard her fight loud moans of ecstasy. He was thinking (While getting a blowjob)...

"Who is her boyfriend, anyway? And why ditch her for work? Unless..."

Tommy nodded, and put those things out of his head. Ari stopped sucking and left a little trail of saliva on his dick and said:

"You like that? You close, Tommy?"

"Yeah, keep sucking on that," He said, almost on an orgasmic high.

The two mutually masturbated on each other until they each orgasmed. Ari came before Tommy. She showed him her juices under her panties and sucked them off on her fingers, and got herself together like nothing happened. Ari then started to suck the remnants of Tommy's seed.

This was when Tommy James realized his friend was kind of a freak. However, when she did it, she probably didn't mean it. But the boys' thirsts needed to be quenched. Plus, he had a feeling she was a voyeur.

Now, this was not the time to call Ariadne out. Tommy James chose to be smart and play the long game. He still had to work with her. Tommy chose not to bring up what was on his mind. So, after the sexual encounter...

"So..." Ari said.

"Yeah..." Tommy said back. "Is it always this awkward?"

She let out a small laugh. He did too. But as they went back down to the commons, in the back of his mind: He learned these things after much observation. It almost caused an altercation. Ariadne was right. These panties hide the sweetness that is consummation. Now that he's seen the sweetness, Tommy James is now asking himself:

"What else was she hiding?"