Tommy Meets Terri

Story Info
One hell of a day for Tommy!
11.9k words
4.65
130.2k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is a sequel of sorts to "Terri Meets Tommy" -- in it we see events from Tommy's perspective and we find out exactly how Beth managed to persuade her brother into showing himself off to her friend. And we also discover what happened after Terri had gone home and the life-changing results for Beth and Tommy. All characters are over 18.

*

The 17th of July, 1985, had been a furiously hot day, I had been out playing football with some friends and by two o'clock in the afternoon I was suitably exhausted. I lay on my bed shirtless, reading a magazine and sipping a very large and very cold drink, my fan oscillating slowly and delivering a cooling breeze over my bare torso. I put a new tape into my Walkman by a new band that I had recently discovered and allowed the furious rhythms and grinding guitars to take me away into a world of metal.

Suddenly, I became aware of a presence in my bedroom, I opened my eyes to be confronted by the sight of my twin sister Elizabeth (or Beth, as she preferred to be called).

"What brings you in here sis?" I asked as I stopped the tape and sat up against the headboard of my bed.

"Oh, nothing." she replied, "I was just wondering if my favourite twin brother would do me a huge favour."

"Forget it Beth." I replied, "We spoke about this before, I'm not lending you any more money."

"Oh come on! It was only £10 for mum's birthday present." She whined.

"Yes, and what did you get her? A hat and gloves set that only cost £7.50, and did I see any of it again? No!" I replied, in those days £2.50 was worth a lot more than it is today!

"Anyway, it's not money I'm after."

"Hmph, that makes a change!"

"I'm after you."

"Me??? Why?"

"You know my friend Terri?"

"What that new girl you've been hanging around with?"

"That's the one, she has had a somewhat, shall we say, sheltered upbringing."

By now I was starting to mentally put the pieces together, and I didn't like the picture that they were assembling in my mind.

"I'm not sure I like where this is going Beth." I said a little nervously.

"Can you believe she's never seen a boy naked before!" said Beth.

"Didn't she do sex education at school or anything?"

"Nope, her family are really strict. They're y'know rather religious, she hasn't got any male relatives except for her granddad and a great-uncle and her dad died when she was little."

"So."

"So, I thought we might do her a favour and give her a bit of an education."

"What sort of education?"

"Well, I thought that since she's never seen a boy naked before, that... you might be willing to... y'know... show her what's what, so to speak."

Was this for real?? Was my sister asking me to be her guinea-pig so that she could show her friend what a naked boy looks like? What exactly did she have in mind?

"You mean, you want me to take all my clothes off in front of you and your friend so that she can get a good look at me naked???" I asked.

"Well, basically yes." Beth answered, "But only if you're willing to, and I promise that it won't go any further than between the three of us."

I was having none of it but Beth kept up the pressure. She kept it up for a good ten minutes or so, trying to grind down my resistance. Finally, I decided that if this conversation was going to go any further I wanted something truly big in return.

"What would be in it for me?" I asked.

"Anything." Beth replied.

"Anything?" I asked for confirmation.

"Anything you want, unless it's a load of money of course."

A wicked thought crossed my mind, I mulled over the possible consequences that could arise from the words that I was about to utter. On the one hand she would be appalled and tell me to get lost and that would be the end of that and finally she would be out of my hair. On the other hand, she could agree and I would finally be able to lose something that had hitherto been difficult to get rid of.

"Okay then." I said, "If you're that serious, you'll do me a massive favour in return."

"Anything, as long as it doesn't involve hard work" Beth grinned.

"Have sex with me."

"You what?!?" Beth gasped in disbelief.

"Have sex with me." I reiterated. "If you want me to show myself off to your friend you'll have to agree to have sex with me later on when she's gone."

"I can't have sex with you Tommy, you're... you're my own brother for fuck's sake!"

"Then I guess the deal's off then." I replied and went back to my magazine. "Anyway, I know you've been having sex with what-his-name, that Jim bloke who works in the hardware shop in town, why would having sex with me be any different? Anyway, it's easy for you, at least you're not still a virgin."

"You're still a virgin?!?" Beth gasped, "I would've thought that a boy as good-looking as you would've had any girl you wanted! Anyway, Jim's out of the picture now -- we broke up last week."

"Well, it's harder for a boy to lose it, all a girl has to do is click her fingers and drop her knickers and jump into bed with any boy she wants to."

"It's not as simple as that!" Beth retorted, "But I suppose I do sometimes feel a bit sorry for you boys, us girls can play hard-to-get sometimes."

"I'm not after sympathy-sex!" I said with a slight anger in my voice.

Beth sighed.

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Okay, I'll have sex with you."

"I said, I don't want sympathy-sex!" I replied somewhat irate.

"It won't be sympathy-sex." Beth replied, taking my hand in hers, "But I want you to promise me something."

"What?"

"I want you to promise me that you never tell a living soul about it and that you'll do more to get out there and get yourself a girlfriend."

"That's two things." I said.

"You know what I mean. And if I have sex with you I want you to do more than just get undressed in front of us, I want you to let us do anything we want to you."

"Anything you want?"

"Yup, and if you can do that for us then I promise, hand-on-heart, that I will have sex with you."

So, the deal was set before me. If I could endure whatever it was that Beth wanted to do then I could actually finally get to lose my virginity. In those days I would've done anything to have sex with a girl, any girl, so it was obvious what I was going to say.

"Okay, deal!" I said and held out my hand.

"Deal." Beth sighed and we shook on the deal.

I followed my sister across the landing to her bedroom, a rather pale and somewhat plain looking girl sat on Beth's bed flipping through a magazine. She wore a rather plain blue dress with blue tights and a white blouse and she wore thick rimmed glasses perched on her nose. She wasn't unattractive, just rather ordinary-looking. I was sure that she would look much nicer if someone took her to one side and gave her a makeover. Perhaps my forthcoming performance would be a good thing for her and allow her to blossom a little.

"Terri," said Beth as she ushered me inside, "meet Tommy -- my darling twin brother!"

The girl, Terri, suddenly had a shocked expression on her face.

"Hi." She said rather timidly.

"Hi." I replied, "you must be Terri."

A brief silence ensued which was broken by Beth.

"Tommy has agreed to let us take a look at him so that you can see what all the fuss is about and what you've been missing out on all these years."

"For real???" Terri said sounding somewhat shocked.

"For real!" Beth said to her friend, "It took a little bit of persuasion to get him to agree but he says he'll let us do whatever we want."

You don't know the half of it! I thought to myself.

"There are just two conditions..." I said to the girls, "Firstly, neither of you mention anything to anyone, ever, about what is going to happen in this room today."

"We swear we won't mention it to anyone." Beth said holding the palm of her hand as if swearing an oath. Terri, likewise followed suit.

"And secondly..." I said, trying to at least appear as relaxed and as confident as I could (in reality I was silently terrified), "If you want it, you have to come and get it!"

"Well, what are you waiting for Terri?" said Beth "Get his trousers off already!"

"Are you sure about this?" The girl asked me.

"Of course I am" I replied, "Beth tells me your folks were really strict and that you've never seen a naked boy before so it'll be an honour to be your first!"

"Well, just as long as you don't mind." She said, and slightly nervously she knelt in front of me and reached up and undid my belt.

Well, I thought to myself, there's no going back now. Terri then unfastened the button and then unzipped my flies. As soon as she let go my jeans fell down my legs and came to rest bunched around my ankles. I kicked them off and stood there in only my pants and socks.

Terri hesitated, appearing to be content to just take in the sight of me in nothing but my underwear. At least I was wearing my best pair of pants that day. Beth spoke up to prompt her friend to take things further.

"Well Terri, are you going to pull Tommy's pants down or what?"

Terri gulped and nervously she reached out with both hands and took hold of the waistband of my pants. I had to smile at this, I was the one being stripped naked in front of two members of the opposite sex, one of whom was my sister and the other one I had never met before, and SHE was the one who was nervous!

Her gaze was aimed squarely at my crotch as she slowly pulled my pants down. I looked at her as her eyes widened in astonishment as my private parts were revealed to her and for the very first time she set her eyes upon the sight of male genitalia.

Time seemed to go in slow motion as she pulled my pants down. Eventually the gusset gave way and suddenly she let go and dropped my pants and they too fell down around my ankles. I kicked them off as I had done my jeans a few moments earlier and just stood there completely naked (well, apart from my socks) in front of Terri and my sister.

"Well?" asked Beth, "What do you think Terri?"

"It's beautiful!" Terri said, I felt a little offended that she had referred to me as 'it' as if I was a mere object but she quickly corrected herself, "Sorry, I mean, you're beautiful Tommy!"

"I'm glad you think so Terri!" I said and I turned around to give the girls nice view of my bum.

"Here, let me give you the grand tour." Beth said as she knelt down beside her friend.

"This is Tommy's penis." She said as she reached out and took hold of my penis. The feel of my sisters hand on my penis sent a sudden shockwave of pleasure right through my entire body, maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all. "It's probably the most important part of a man's body," Beth continued, "the part that actually makes him a man."

"It's incredible!" Terri gasped, "I've heard about penises before but never in all my life have I ever known exactly what one is, or where it is!"

"Well, now you know!" said Beth, "Penis is its scientific name but it has lots of other names besides."

"Such as?" Terri asked.

"Well, it's also called a cock, a dick, a willie, knob, schlong, trouser-snake, ding-a-ling, prick, loads of names really. What do you prefer to call it Tommy?" said Beth as she looked up at me.

"Well, personally I prefer to call it my dick." I replied.

"Well, that's what we'll call it from now on then." said Beth, "This is Tommy's dick and it has several functions."

"Such as?" Terri asked once more.

"Well firstly, Tommy's dick is used for urinating but it is also used for sexual intercourse" Beth said. I guessed she was trying to sound as calm as she could in order to at least try and maintain an educational air.

"Fascinating!" Terri said, "Does he have a vagina as well?"

It was all I could do not to burst out laughing, was this girl for real?? Was she really this naive or was it just an act?

Beth giggled, "Of course he doesn't! Only girls have vaginas, boys have a penis instead."

"Hmm..." Terri said thoughtfully. She then pointed towards my testicles. "What are those things then?" She asked.

"Ah! Now, in this bag of skin, which is called the scrotum by the way, are Tommy's testicles." Beth said as she moved my penis out of the way to let her friend get a better view of my scrotal sac. With her other hand she cupped my testicles, her soft hand on my sensitive scrotal skin felt truly blissful.

"What are they for?" Terri asked.

"Well, Tommy's testicles are where his sperm cells grow and mature ready to help create a baby." Beth explained to her friend, "Tommy's testicles make millions and millions of sperm cells every single day and will continue to make them right up until the day he dies."

"That's amazing!" Terri exclaimed.

"That's not all they do, they also produce a hormone called testosterone which is what makes men, well, men basically." Beth said, "Without testosterone they wouldn't make the transition from being a little boy into being a fully grown man and without it he wouldn't be able to make any sperm cells and be able to father a child so they are pretty important parts of Tommy's body."

"Cool!" Said Terri, "Do they have other names as well?"

"Yes they do, let me see... they can be called balls, cojones, bollocks, 'nads, love-spuds, I could go on..." Beth explained and then looked up at me once again, "What do you prefer to call them Tommy?"

"Um... my bollocks I guess." I said as Beth fondled them lovingly.

"Tommy, your... bollocks look really weird!" said Terri and almost instantly her face reddened, "b-but in a nice way of course!"

"I'm glad you like them." I replied.

For a few moments I stood there and I had a revelation. I had thought that I would be feeling nervous, embarrassed beyond anything I had ever experienced before. Scared, even. But instead of these emotions I was experiencing something utterly different. At that moment, with the eyes of the two girls taking in every detail of my totally exposed and naked body, I felt totally empowered. At no time in my life up until that moment had I ever felt more masculine, more confident. I was suddenly enjoying the experience of parading myself before my sister and her friend. Revelling in my nudity and savouring their gazes as they scrutinised my every naked detail. This was fantastic!

I didn't want to give anything away however, I wanted to at least appear as though I wasn't enjoying it as much as I was.

"Now then," said Beth breaking the silence, "Tommy, could you please turn around and bend over and touch your toes for us."

I did as I was instructed, it occurred to me that the only reason that Beth had asked me to do this was that so she could see my bum-hole. Sure enough, as soon as I turned around and bent over I could feel my sister's hands rest upon my buttocks and parting my soft cheeks, exposing my anus to the two girls.

"Now this is Tommy's anus." Beth explained to her friend, "I don't need to explain much about it but just inside it up in Tommy's rectum you can reach a special gland called the prostate which all males have but which women don't have. What that does is mix Tommy's sperm cells with special fluids produced in several other glands inside his body to make a fluid called semen which comes out of his dick in order to help create a baby. If you apply pressure to it you can give him an unforgettable orgasm!"

"Does this bit have a name too?" I heard Terri ask behind me.

"Yes, this is called Tommy's perineum." I heard Beth say, "It doesn't really have an important function as such but if you apply pressure to that area as well it helps to make sex feel even better for him."

I felt a finger poke at this sensitive area, it had never before occurred to me that this was a particularly erogenous area but just that single finger poking me there felt pretty good.

With the examination of my backside now seemingly finished, Beth instructed me to turn around and once more face her and Terri.

"Now then Tommy, would you let Terri have a feel of your dick and your bollocks?" Beth asked as she looked up at me.

"By all means." I said.

Terri reached up and made contact with my penis. Her hand felt wonderfully soft against my sensitive skin. She scrutinised my penis closely and after a few moments she looked at the tip of my penis with a confused expression on her face.

"Is this an anus as well?" She asked, I nearly fell into a fit of hysterics!

"No silly!" Beth said, "That's the opening of Tommy's foreskin."

"Foreskin?" Terri asked.

"Yeah, it's also called the prepuce." Beth explained, once more adopting her educational tone of voice. "And it's a part of skin which covers and protects the head of Tommy's dick, if you gently pull it back you'll see the head for yourself."

I felt Terri then slowly start to retract my foreskin. Once again, the feeling of her doing this to me felt utterly amazing.

"Oh my God!" Terri gasped, "What's this part called?"

"This is the head of Tommy's dick, also called the glans. It is the most sensitive part of his whole body so you must remember to be very careful how you touch it." Beth said cautioning her friend.

"Why does it have a little mouth?" She asked.

"That little mouth is called the meatus; it is where Tommy's urine and his semen come out."

"Wow!" exclaimed Terri as she retracted my foreskin to its fullest extent revealing my sensitive glans to her.

"Have you ever heard of something called circumcision before?" Beth asked as Terri pulled my foreskin back over the head of my penis, covering it once more.

"No, what's that?" Terri answered.

"It's an operation where they cut off a boy's foreskin in order to permanently expose the head of his dick." Beth explained. "As you can see, Tommy hasn't been circumcised because he still has his foreskin, but if he was circumcised, his dick would permanently look like it did when you pulled back his foreskin just now."

"Isn't that a bit cruel?" Terri asked looking somewhat shocked.

"Well I think it is," said Beth "but some people are adamant that it is in a boy's interest to be circumcised."

"What people are they?" Beth's friend asked.

"Well, all Jewish boys are circumcised when they are babies and many Muslim boys are circumcised later in life, usually when they are around six or seven years old -- and sometimes they don't use any anaesthetic."

Terri looked aghast at that revelation.

"Poor things!" she gasped in disbelief, "How can they possibly do something so painful to them like that??"

"Lots of boys in America are circumcised when they are babies as well." Said Beth.

"Why?" Terri asked.

"Well, for Jews and Muslims it is for religious reasons but for Americans it's often because they believe that by cutting off a boy's foreskin it will make it cleaner and help prevent him from getting infections." Beth said as she pulled back my foreskin to once again reveal my glans to the two girls.

"Well, I think I prefer it the way it is." She said.

"So do I." Said my sister, "there's more to play with!"

"Me too!" I said, "I'd much rather be intact with all the bits I was born with than have to have my foreskin cut off!"

Terri once again started to stroke my penis, only this time I felt my manhood start to respond to her touch and I felt myself twitch in her hand. Terri immediately gasped and let go of my penis as it had suddenly given her an electric shock.

"What happened then?" she asked my sister.

"Ah! I think Tommy is about to have an erection for us!" said Beth.

"An erection? What's that?" Terri asked.

"Well, when a boy becomes sexually aroused his dick begins to fill up with blood which makes it go stiff and harden so that it sticks out rather than just flopping and hanging down between his legs like it usually does."

"Why does it do that?" She asked, seemingly mesmerised by the sight of my gradually hardening organ.