Tommy Meets Terri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See," said Beth, "wasn't so bad was it?"

"It was amazing!" Terri said, "Thank you so much for letting me do that to you Tommy."

"Believe me, the pleasure was all mine!" I said as I winked at her.

"So, do you like the taste of cum or what?" Beth asked her friend.

"It was weird at first, I liked the taste but I spat it out because I couldn't help myself but when I licked the rest off of Tommy's dick I savoured it a little more, you're right Beth, it does taste really good!"

"I'm surprised," said Beth, "most of my other girlfriends are utterly repulsed by it, and they always spit it out."

All the while as the girls were having this conversation, Terri's finger still remained resolutely inserted up in my rectum. Terri suddenly became aware of this and she slowly removed her finger with an almost inaudible slurp. The sudden influx of sensation causing me to wince.

"And I can't believe you did that!" Beth said, "Tommy looked like his eyes were going to pop out!!"

"Yeah, thanks for that Terri," I said breathlessly, "I've never had a girl do that to me before, it felt utterly incredible. You just gave me the best orgasm I've ever experienced!"

Wow, what an experience! It had been an afternoon of the most intense pleasure I had ever experienced, I almost didn't want it to ever end.

But end it must, but not before Beth had upheld her end of the deal. All of that was for later.

Terri went into the bathroom to wash her hands and I started to get myself dressed as I picked up my jeans from Beth's floor and retrieved a T shirt from my bedroom.

Thank you so much for doing that Tommy" said Beth as I pulled my pants back on, "because of you she not only knows what a naked boy looks like but also how to give them the best orgasm possible". She got up and hugged me tightly.

"Just remember your half of the deal ok." I reminded her.

"Yes, I know," she sighed as she released me from her embrace, "I'll have sex with you as soon as Terri goes home".

"I was hoping we could do it right now." I said.

"No chance!" said Beth, "I think Terri's seen enough for one day! Besides, I'm sure you'd like to give her that lesson yourself one day".

"You mean..."

"Yup! I'm sure she wouldn't turn down the opportunity to have you inside her virgin vagina, but you need a bit of practice first!"

Terri re-entered the room just as I was putting my jeans back on. She announced reluctantly that she had better be getting home. As she said goodbye to us she hugged Beth tightly and kissed me softly on my cheek as she delivered a hug to me as well. We watched her walk down the garden path towards the street and waved her goodbye.

I closed the front door.

"So..." I said.

"So..." replied Beth.

"Are we going to do this now or what?"

"Wouldn't you like to grab a coffee or something first?"

"I suppose, but I want to see you first."

"See me about what?"

"Not about anything, I want to see YOU, all of you."

"Oh... OH! You mean..."

"Uh-huh! You've seen me naked all afternoon, so now I want you to get naked for me!"

"I suppose it's only fair." Beth sighed and reached up to take off her blouse.

"Oh no you don't!" I chided her, "I'll be having the honour of undressing you!"

"Why?"

"Well, Terri undressed me so I think it's only fair that I undress you."

"Only because you insisted on her undressing you." Beth pointed out.

"Oh please!!" I pleaded.

"Alright then." Beth sighed heavily and raised her arms out by her sides.

I started to unbutton her blouse as my sister looked me in the eyes nervously. Once I had it unbuttoned I went around behind her and pulled her blouse off her shoulders and down her arms and off completely. Whilst I was there I also unhooked her bra. Then I returned to stand in front of her and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. I pulled them down in one movement leaving her in only her underwear, she was wearing a beautifully alluring lacy bra and matching knickers set in a soft ivory colour. Her knickers were ever so slightly see-through allowing me just a very slight glimpse of a dark patch of pubic hair within them. First though, I removed her bra and saw my sister's breasts for the very first time.

Beth's breasts were such a beautifully alluring sight to behold, nicely rounded and well-proportioned without being too big and each was crowned with a large and fantastically pert, dark pinkish-brown nipple. I took in the beautiful vision before me for a moment before turning my attention to her knickers. I reached out with both hands and took hold of Beth's knickers at the waistband, just as Terri had done to me earlier that afternoon. In one gentle movement I took down her knickers to reveal a soft, dark thatch of pubic hair which concealed her soft outer labia. I was somewhat disappointed that I couldn't see more through the mass of pubic hair but I knew that if I was patient I would get to see more later on.

I took a step back to gaze upon the sight of my sister, completely naked except for the delicate silver locket that she habitually wore around her neck. My eyes were watering as I took it all in -- my sister was the most beautiful young woman I had ever seen. Granted, I hadn't actually seen many naked women before then and certainly had never seen one in the flesh but even so I was sure there couldn't be many to compete with the sight of Beth's naked body.

"Happy now?" Beth asked.

"Very!" I replied, "You're beautiful Beth, you're the most amazing girl I've ever seen!"

"Flattery will get you nowhere!"

"I'm not flattering you, I'm deadly serious!" I was, I'd seen plenty of naked girls in magazines (most of which belonged to my friend Dan) but my sister's naked body was a heart-stoppingly beautiful sight!

"Thank you." she smiled nervously, "Shall we get that coffee now?"

Beth picked up her clothes and took them upstairs to her bedroom. I went into the kitchen to put the kettle on, my penis was so hard with the anticipation of what was to come later that it was threatening to burst out of the front of my pants! As she came into the kitchen and I once more laid my eyes upon Beth's nakedness I felt a lump in my throat, I really was going to finally have sex with a girl -- so what if it was my own sister! I couldn't wait!

We sat and talked as we sipped our coffee. Beth had told me a little more about how she had met Terri and how surprised she had been about her friend's naiveté. But no amount of idle chit-chat could detract from the elephant in the room. It was time to get down to business.

"I think it's time." I said to Beth.

"I suppose so." she sighed and got up from her chair, "Your room or mine?"

"Mine." I replied as I got up and took my sister by the hand.

I led us both up the stairs to my room, I motioned Beth to sit on my bed and I started to undress.

"You know, I never said this when Terri was here but you're one of the best looking boys I've ever seen." Beth said as she watched me taking my clothes off.

"Thanks sis!" I said, not knowing how to get things started I asked a pretty dumb question, "So, umm... do I just stick my penis into you or...?"

"Don't be silly!" Beth giggled, "A woman needs 'warming up' first!"

"Warming up?" I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, just do as I say and I'll teach you how to make a woman turn into putty in your hands. First things first, get onto the bed beside me".

So I got onto the bed next to my sister and what followed was my very first lesson in foreplay.

"Now, start off my kissing me." Beth said.

Kissing my own sister felt totally counter-intuitive but then I supposed having sex with her was equally wrong if not more so. So I did as she directed and kissed her softly on her lips. Immediately, her lips parted and her tongue forced its way into my mouth. I had never kissed a girl like this before (I had had the occasional peck on the cheek but nothing to come close to this!) As if in some sort of instinctive auto-pilot I found myself following suit and our tongues began to explore each other's mouths.

"Now," said Beth once our first kiss together came to an end, "lick my nipples, let your tongue explore my breasts".

Once again I did as she directed. The reaction from her body told me that I was certainly pushing all the right buttons! I let my tongue flick across her left nipple, it felt wonderfully soft and tender and as I gently licked it I could feel it engorge slightly and become just a little erect.

"Oh yes Tommy!" Beth gasped, "That feels soooo good, you're a natural!"

Enthused by her encouragement, I explored her breasts further, my left hand gently cupping and caressing her right breast, my mouth exploring and suckling on her left breast. My already erect penis felt as though it was getting harder and harder.

"Now Tommy-boy, lick my pussy!" Beth instructed, again I was eager to do as I was told. I positioned myself with my head between her legs and immediately I located her soft vaginal lips and parted them with my fingers. Beth's vulva was sopping wet, must be the girl's equivalent of precum, I thought to myself. I moved my head closer and licked along the length of the cleft between her legs causing her to gasp.

"Oh yes Tommy! Yes!!" She exclaimed.

I continued my licking, it felt wonderful to be doing this to her. I really had no idea that one could get as much enjoyment out of giving pleasure to someone else as much as being on the receiving end. I wondered if this was how Terri felt as she had suckled on my penis earlier that day. I thrust my tongue deep into Beth's vagina which also caused her to gasp audibly. But once I stumbled across her clitoris, her soft gasps became an almighty yelp!

"Ohmygod Tommy!!" She yelped, "You've found my clit, good boy!!"

Encouraged by this I continued to let my tongue flick across her sensitive clitoris while I buried my fingers into her vagina. Beth squirmed and panted and groaned as I continued to stimulate her. I was in heaven, and I was sure Beth was also.

"Oh!! OH!! OHHHH!!!" She cried, "Shit Tommy!! OHHH!!!! FUCKKKK!!" And I felt her whole body tense up.

"UNNGGGGHHH!!!! AHHHHH!!!! OHHHH!!!!" Beth screamed, it was then that it dawned on me that Beth was having her orgasm.

I found it remarkable how long it seemed to last, it must've been almost half a minute before I sensed that it had subsided and Beth's body came to rest.

"Oh my God Tommy!" Beth panted as I finally removed my tongue and my fingers from her groin, "You made me cum, you clever boy you!"

"Does that mean that you are sufficiently 'warmed up' now?" I asked.

"And then some!" Beth smiled, "Now then, I think it's time for you to pop your cherry!"

"Okay!" I said. Not knowing how to initiate this next stage I asked Beth whether I should be on top or if she should go on top.

"Seeing as it's your first time I think it's best if I go on top." She said, I wasn't about to argue with that.

"Should I go and get a condom?" I asked, in my eternal optimism to get laid I usually kept a couple of condoms in my bedside table.

"No baby," She smiled at me softly, "this is your first time so it should be as special for you as it was for me when I had my first time. Besides, I'm on the pill so you needn't worry about accidentally getting me pregnant or anything. As much as I love you I wouldn't want a little Tommy Junior growing inside me!"

And so she positioned me on my back, a couple of pillows behind my head so that I could see what was going on and then Beth straddled me and positioned herself just above my aching erection. She placed both hands on the bed either side of me and moved her head close to mine and we kissed once more as she gently thrust her hips back and forth allowing my penis to rub up and down her vaginal lips.

As she broke our kiss she looked me straight in the eyes and said.

"Ready?"

Speechless, I simply nodded the affirmative. The culmination of years of anticipation was about to arrive.

Beth raised herself up once more and took my penis in her hand and guided it to the entrance of her vagina. Instantly it was as though fireworks were exploding in my brain as Beth lowered herself down and impaled herself on my erection.

"Ohhh shittt!!" I exclaimed.

"Good innit!" Beth beamed, "My God Tommy, your dick feels sooo good inside me!"

Beth started to slowly grind her hips against mine causing my penis to rub up and down the inside of Beth's vagina. The sensations I was experiencing were beyond words!

"Oh shit, Beth!!" was all I could manage.

Beth responded immediately by picking up the pace and thrusting herself against me a little faster. I reached out with my hands and stroked Beth's hips and caressed her soft, plump buttocks. I allowed my hands to caress up her sides and then come to rest upon her breasts. I was caught in the middle of wanting to cum but at the same time wishing that this could go on forever.

Beth once more leaned down and we kissed once more, our tongues entwined once more as Beth simultaneously humped me. A little string of saliva briefly connected our mouths as our lips parted and we broke our kiss.

Our kissing over, she picked up the pace yet further. It was as if she was riding me as though I was a galloping stallion. Her body glistened with sweat and her breasts bounced around as she rode me. Beth's nipples captivated me as they moved around, having a hypnotic effect on me and leaving me in a trance-like state.

I could feel my body readying itself for an imminent orgasm.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!!" I cried, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkkk!!!"

"Come on baby!" Beth panted above me, "Let it go Tommy baby, let it go!".

But I didn't want to. Once again I clenched every muscle I had (and probably a few more that I never even knew I had) in a desperate attempt to delay the inevitable. And once again, it was a battle I was destined to lose.

"Nnnnnnggggggg!!!! Nnnnnngggg!!! NNNNGGGGG!!!!!" I grimaced as I fought against my approaching orgasm.

And then I felt the lightning bolt once again. My orgasm flashed across my body in quick, successive waves before once more focussing itself in my groin. Here goes! I thought to myself.

My penis throbbed harder and harder until it felt as though it was about to explode inside my sister's vagina.

And then it happened. I felt my semen erupt from my penis like a volcanic eruption, Beth's eyes widened as she felt my cum splash against the inside of her vagina.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!!!" I cried as I ejaculated harder than I had ever done before.

"Good boy Tommy, good boy!" Beth exclaimed as I erupted within her.

Seconds later I was totally spent, my orgasm shimmered away in to the ether and I felt my whole body suddenly relax. Beth too came to rest, panting on top of me.

"Oh my God!" Beth said breathlessly, "That was amazing, Tommy!"

"Thanks Beth!" I replied equally breathlessly, my penis still buried deep inside her, "Thank you so much!"

Beth leaned forward and we kissed once more, my penis slipping out of her and flopping on to my belly.

"I love you little bro." Beth said as our lips parted.

"Hey!" I giggled, "I'm only younger by 27 minutes!"

"Even so, you'll still be my little bro and I'll always love you".

"I love you too sis." I said and we kissed once more.

I was a virgin no more.

Beth and I lay together on my bed, basking in a blissful post-coital afterglow. I glanced across at the clock on my bedside table. 6:32pm, mum and dad wouldn't be home until midnight, maybe there was a chance for a follow-up session.

Beth stirred beside me.

"I'm feeling kinda hungry after all that." She said, "Any chance you could rustle up something to eat?"

"I'll see if I can cobble something together." I said.

We descended down to the kitchen once more and Beth set about choosing a bottle of wine for us to enjoy with our meal whilst I prepared us a couple of omelettes and some salad. We hadn't bothered with putting any clothes on, to be honest I was enjoying just being naked, as I supposed Beth was also. As we sat down together naked at the table and tucked in I asked Beth something.

"Can we umm... y'know... do it again?" I ventured.

"You mean, can we have sex together again sometime?" Beth replied.

"I mean, can we do it again tonight?"

"Tonight??" Beth said, "But you've already cum like, 3 times already today -- how much more cum can you possibly make??"

"Enough." was all I said in reply.

Beth frowned as she thought things through and mulled it over in her head. We both sipped our wine and ate our food in silence. It was almost intolerable, I desperately wanted to have sex again, to feel that euphoria and intimacy once more even if we never had sex together again. But I didn't want to press the issue, I had already kind of coerced her into having sex with me in the first place so I didn't want to appear to be forcing her into anything she didn't want to do.

Beth drained her glass and finally I had an answer.

"I suppose so." she said, "Just this once".

"I love you sis!" I said and hugged her tightly.

I didn't want to rush too quickly however, we went back upstairs to my bedroom and spent the next hour just stroking and playing with each other, just enjoying being naked together, sharing our bodies and relishing in our intimacy. We kissed and we cuddled, Beth gently stroked my penis while I played with her vulva and suckled on her nipples. Beth paid plenty of attention to my own nipples, I had no idea that my nipples could give me such pleasure.

"I want to go on top this time." I said out of the blue as Beth flicked her tongue over my left nipple.

"Okay, I suppose." Beth said as she looked up at me. She laid down on her back and spread her legs apart, "Just be gentle with me, ok."

I positioned myself between her legs, my arms either side of her to support my weight. I moved myself so that I could feel the tip of my penis softly graze Beth's pubic mound. I pushed my hips forward expecting my penis to enter her. But nothing happened.

I tried again. Still nothing.

Several more times I pushed myself forward and each time, my penis simply missed its mark. Frustration was beginning to set in now.

"I can't get myself in!" I said out of exasperation.

"Here, let me help you in." Beth said and she reached down and took hold of my penis. She guided it down and into the entrance to her vagina. "Now push forward." She instructed.

Once more I pushed my hips forward and then joy of joys, I felt my penis slide into the warm moistness of my sister's vagina -- I was in!

I started thrusting back and forth gently once more savouring the sensation of my penis rubbing up against the inside of Beth's vagina. I bent down after a little while and kissed her, first on her left breast, then on her right breast before kissing her fully on the lips, our tongues once more entwining together.

I began to gradually pick up the pace a little, Beth groaned beneath me, her eyes closed and she appeared to be biting her lip somewhat. Today had brought my sister and I closer in a way that nothing else ever had. Even though we were twins and had always shared something of a bond of twinship, we were still very different people and sometimes it was all too easy to take our relationship for granted. But no more. Now, we were more than just brother and sister, more than just twins, more than just a boy and a girl. Now, we were lovers also. I knew that from then on our relationship would never be the same again -- I knew that Beth was enjoying having sex with me every bit as much as I was enjoying having sex with her.

With that in mind I increased my pace once more. When Beth was on top earlier on, she was very much in control -- now that I was on top it was my turn to take the lead and I was relishing the experience. I frantically began to thrust inside my sister, I could hear my body slapping against hers.