Tommy, New House, & New Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
The Discovery
1.4k words
4.14
63.4k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - The Discovery

Author's Note: Recent feedback asked me to make the stories longer and I will do my best. I read my writings several times myself before deciding to publish. My goal is to make this story as interesting as I can and to lead up to the climax. I will not just jump into the action as it makes the story boring for readers. I would rather add more chapters instead. Also, it is two days from the time I submit to the time Literotica publishes the story. As far as readers wanting me to have the mom do the black guy or just keeping it between Tommy and his mom ect. - let me write the story as I think it. I will be glad to write special stories for special readers upon request once this is complete. This story contains an incest theme and should only be read by those not offended by adult content and only those over 18.


As Tommy watched the screen of his TV set come alive he immediately realized that the young man he was viewing must be his dad only younger. He was laying on his bed reading what appeared to be a Superman comic. Suddenly, his door opened and a younger version of his grandmother appeared. She was dressed in a loose fitting nightgown that came just below the knee. It was somewhat sheer as Tommy could see the outline of her body through the material. Tommy realized that his father must have also have noticed because the hand the held the comic was laying on the bed and he was staring at his mom.

"Hi Billy boy, I just wanted to say good night to you before heading off to bed" said his mom.

She slowly, seductively entered his bedroom and walked up to him. As she reached his bed she bent down and kissed him on the forehead.

"Sleep well son, don't let the bed bugs bite".

"Uh, you to Mom" he replied as she slowly walked towards the door.

Turning around she blew him a kiss and reaching for the doorknob she closed the door. Tommy could tell his father was stunned, almost like he felt earlier seeing his own mom with those men. Next thing Tommy heard was sound of someone near the camera that was filming.

"Honey, that was the hottest thing I ever experienced, Do you really think he has the hots for me?" his grandmothers voice stated.

"Just look for yourself" came his grandfathers reply.

Sure enough Billy had his cock out and was quickly stroking himself.

"See, babe, he is thinking about you as he strokes his cock. Wouldn't you like to have it inside your dripping pussy?" his grandfather said.

"Oh you're such a pervert, Richard." she replied.

It didn't take Billy that long before he was lifting his ass off the bed while climaxing and shooting his cum all over his hand as his parents watched from the hidden room.

"Oh, god I need some of that cum sweetheart, come to bed and fill my pussy, treat me like the slut I am" said his grandmothers' voice.

"You really want Billy's load but mine will do for now" said his grandfather and then the camera went off.

Tommy wished he could of been a fly on his grandparents wall that night. He couldn't believe that his grandparents spied on their own son, his father, and his grandmother wanted her sons cock deep inside her. The realization of what he just witnessed set his own groin a fire. Tommy realized he to wanted his mom. He knew his mother was hot and after seeing the action earlier he knew she was a slut. The only question in his mind was how he could persuade his mom to fuck him. Would she fuck him? He knew she had seen him touching his cock under the kitchen table. He was pretty sure that she was aware that he had seen what she did during dinner. Now he had to have her. He had to come up with a plan.

Just as he was about to hit the stop button the screen came alive again. Only this time, Billy was in his room with a girl. She looked kind of familiar but he wasn't sure until he heard it.

"Come on Ann, you know I want you. Why won't you let me?" came his fathers' voice.

"Billy, I am not that kind of girl" Ann stated.

"But we've been together for 5 months now and you are so hard to resist" said Billy.

"Good things come to those that wait, Billy" replied Ann.

She sat down next to Billy on the bed, placed her hand on his cheek and leant in to kiss him. Billy accepted her kiss and as he slipped his tongue out to meet hers he coped a feel. Ann moved back, looked at Billy, smiled and then resumed kissing him. Tommy thought what an old way to behave. First to tell his father no but then let him touch her breast. As they were kissing, Billy's mom opened the door.

"Billy, Ann Wilson, what are you two up to? she asked.

"Nothing mom we were just....." he tried to mutter.

"Nothing indeed young man, I am just glad I walked in when I did" she replied.

"Your father wants you to run down to the store for some milk." she continued.

"Okay, mom, come on Ann!" said Billy.

"No, Billy, I need to have a little talk with Ann. You go alone." said his mother.

He just shrugged and looked at Ann as he proceeded out of his bedroom. When the sound of the front door opening and closing was heard she turned to Ann.

"What am I going to do with him? " she said to Ann.

"I do not know what you mean, Mrs. Thompson!" said Ann.

As Mrs. Thompson reached up and pushed the hair out of Ann's face.

"I mean, he brings this beautiful girl home, brings her to his room, what is a mother to do?" she stated.

:"We didn't do anything Mrs...." Ann started to say.

But Billy's' mom reached out and pulled her close and before she could finish her sentence kissed her passionately. Ann was shocked and started to push away but quickly gave up her will to fight and started to kiss Billy's mom back. She couldn't believe what was happening. One minute she thought she was going to be in trouble and the next thing she knew Billy's mom was kissing her. She was confused, but also extremely aroused. Tommy mouth dropped open. Here his mom was making out with his grandmother while his father was getting milk. Could these tapes get any more bizarre. Tommy watched the tv as his grandmother lowered her hands to cup his mothers ass. Ann was wearing a dress of that period and it gave his grandmother easy access to her cheeks. As his grandmother squeezed his mothers ass Tommy started rubbing his cock through his jeans. He was getting hot from watching and only hoped to see them get it on. Just then the sound of the front door opening an closing again was heard and his grandmother let go of Ann. Ann straightened her dress.

"I'm back" said Billy as he entered the room.

Mrs. Thompson looked at Ann, and then turned to Billy.

"What you do Billy? Run to the corner store. You must have really missed Ann. We had a good chat. Ann and I came to an agreement!" said his mom.

"Agreement?" replied Billy looking baffled.

"Yes,. Ann agreed to stop by more often and let me get to know her and I promised not to be such a prude. Isn't that right Ann!" she said.

"Uh, yes, I'd be glad to get to know you Mrs. Thompson" Ann replied.

Billy's mom smiled at the two, winking at Ann, and left the room.

"What was that all about? What she say?" Billy asked.

"Oh nothing, girl talk, I've got to get home." Ann stated.

She gave Billy a quick kiss and out the door, down the stairs and out of the house she went. Ann had to get home and change her panties quick. Billy just stood there with a puzzled look knowing he had just been screwed.

The screen went dark.

-- End of Chapter 3 --