Tommy Triorchidism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,673 Followers

Fortunately, I knew from Sex Ed class in High School what "labia" were.

I couldn't believe how energized she was about sucking and fondling my balls and cock, nor how wonderful it felt to tongue and finger her pussy. I could feel myself getting completely hard again, and when I was rigid Sybil swung her body around.

As she straddled my sides with her powerful thighs she supported herself on my chest with one hand, held my cock with the other, and slowly lowered her pussy onto it. She had this look of pure joy on her face, and I felt pure joy myself not only from my buried cock, but also by manipulating her tits. She rotated, reciprocated, and shimmied her pussy while swearing a blue streak. One of the oft-repeated phrase that registered was "Blast me with cum from those big three testicles you fucking bastard - fuck yeah!"

It wasn't long before I was fire-hosing cum into her pussy. While of course I have no way of knowing, the blasts were so powerful that I do believe that they would have broken the eighteen foot ejaculate-projection record if the spurts hadn't been hitting her pussy.

Sybil screamed, clamped her pussy on my cock, screamed some more, and then went completely limp on my chest about the time that the last spurt blasted her cervix.

I felt better than I ever had before in my life. I stroked the sides of her tits as she lay comatose on me, occasionally squeezing her ass, or bucking up my pelvis which resulted in an involuntary groan from Sybil. Several "aftershocks" hit, each one almost as delicious as my orgasm, although lasting only a few seconds.

Finally, I rolled the still almost comatose Sybil off of me and proceeded to suck her tits and twist her nipples. After a few minutes she opened her eyes - then smiled. "WOW!" she said; then repeated it about a dozen times as her grin got wider and wider. I smiled back.

"That was all time, Tommy. Those three big balls of yours sure can produce the jism," she giggled. "Look," she said as she pointed to the large volume of white stuff leaking out of her pussy.

After we exchanged expressions of euphoria and satisfaction she grinned wickedly then said "Let me suck and fondle your testicles again - pretty please?"

As she in turn licked, sucked, gummed, and fondled each of my three testicles I suddenly realized that having three fully operational large testicles was a real sexual advantage. That minute, as Sybil thoroughly enjoyed herself working on my scrotum, was the last time that I ever considered by Triorchidism a disadvantage.

As I got ready to leave before Gretchen's expected return at 4:00 p. m. Sybil gave me a passionate kiss while once again stroking my testicles through my shorts. "Can you keep this secret from Gretchen - and everyone else for that matter? I'm not normally like I was today," Sybil said with a wane smile, "but I had the best time. It's just that I don't want anyone else to know."

"Sure," I giddily replied. "I can keep a secret, especially if we can have a repeat."

"You can count on it," she chuckled, as she gave my balls one last squeeze before I went out the door.

I almost floated home - I don't really remember walking there so maybe I did really levitate. My parents and sister noticed my good mood at dinnertime. "What's got you grinning like a bucket full of possums?" my Dad - master of the cliché - asked.

I paused for reflection; then decided to spill the beans - sort of. "I've decided not to look at my unusual condition as a detriment anymore, and am now at peace," I replied before sticking another forkful of meatloaf into my mouth and then complimenting my Mom on her culinary talents.

"Gross," my little sister mumbled.

"Wonderful dear," my Mom chimed in.

"Great son," my father interjected, followed by a slap on the back.

That night I masturbated once again thinking of Sybil's massive tits and active pussy.

* * * * *

The heat wave was still in full force the day after I lost my virginity. I wondered if Gretchen would suspect anything when I showed up for my now daily swim.

"Hi Gretchen," I gleefully greeted her when she opened the door in response to my knock at about 2:00 p. m., when the temperature was 99°.

"Hi yourself, Tommy," she replied with a big smile. "You look like you're in a good mood today."

"Can't let the heat get me down," I continued.

"Did you and Sybil get along OK?" she asked.

"Yes - I really like Sybil. Did she say anything about me?"

"Only that she really enjoyed interacting with you; that you were a charming young man, with which I wholeheartedly agreed."

"That's nice, Gretchen," I responded, afraid that I was blushing.

"Say, I was wondering. Could I hire you to skim and clean the pool too for the rest of the summer since you can use it any day that you want?"

"I'm happy to do it but I certainly won't charge you. It would be my pleasure to clean the pool for the honor of using it."

"That is so nice of you," Gretchen replied, touching my arm. "I hope you don't mind but I'm going to swim today too."

"How could I mind?" I chuckled. "It's your pool!"

I did clean the pool; Gretchen and I did swim and even had a race to see who would have to go in and get lemonades out of the refrigerator. I was slightly disappointed that Gretchen had a conservative one piece suit on, but was pleased at how nice her body was. For whatever reason before I had always just looked on her as Jeanne's Mom - but after my phenomenal sexual encounter with Sybil I seemed to overnight view her as a sexual being.

About 3:30 I saw Jeanne stirring around in the house, and I took that as my cue to leave. I simply said "Hi" to Jeanne as I left but made sure to say to Gretchen when Jeanne could hear "I hope that I did OK in cleaning the pool."

"You did just fine, Tommy," she replied with a big smile. "By the way, Tricia is going to be here tomorrow because her Internet is on the fritz, and I have some errands to run so I won't be back until about four. When you finish the lawn just ring the bell if you want to take another swim."

"Thanks," I said, and then left. I could hear Jeanne and Gretchen talking and was certain that my name was mentioned, but other than that didn't hear what they had to say.

The next day it was a little cooler, but still in the 90s, and I was sweating when I rang the doorbell at about 1:30 after mowing the lawn. Tricia answered in a pair of Daisy Duke shorts and a halter top. While Tricia didn't have Sybil's chest her legs were just as good, and she had a very pretty face, and a really nice ass. "Hi Tommy," she gushed, like we were long lost friends.

"Hi Tricia," I replied.

"I'm sorry to bug you just when you come in from that hard manual labor you've been doing, but I'm right in the middle of a rush project using Gretchen's Internet service and my computer is locked up. I know that you young people are all computer whizzes; could you take a look at it?" Her question was in a very sultry voice - or was it just my imagination which had been working overtime since my encounter with Sybil.

"Uh...sure," I replied. "But do you think that I could take a shower in the cabana first; I'd hate to drip sweat all over your computer."

"Sure, go ahead," she chuckled, "but don't be long."

As I was showering, paying particular attention to washing my cock and testicles while at the same time trying to suppress a hard-on thinking about Tricia's Daisy Duke's, I contemplated masturbating, but decided to finish quickly and help Tricia with her computer. I just put on my swim trunks and returned to the kitchen where her laptop was.

While I'm not a computer expert, I do have a greater facility with them than most people my age and am much more knowledgeable about them than the average forty-year-old, which I estimated Tricia to be despite her young-looking body. I fixed the problem in about three minutes. She thanked me profusely. "I see that you've got it running faster too," she said with glee. "I should be done in about ten minutes - do you mind if I join you in the pool?"

"Absolutely not," I replied with a big smile.

As I cooled off by slowly swimming a few laps I allowed myself to dream that I might be able to fuck Tricia too - but then discarded that thought as too outlandish. "You were just lucky with Sybil, dude; forget it." I told myself, although my cock didn't believe me since it sprung to almost full attention.

Tricia arrived for her swim in about the skimpiest bikini that I'd ever seen. My eyes almost popped out. While her chest didn't compare to Sybil's, the entire package seemed even better.

We chatted while we leisurely swam laps, often on our backs. When we stood in the shallow end of the pool lightning struck for the second time that week. "Say Tommy," she seductively said while stroking a finger over my chest and nascent chest hair. "I really should thank you for helping me with my computer. If I hadn't been able to unfreeze it and email my project out by 2:00 p. m. I would have been in real trouble with my boss."

"Glad...glad...uh...that I could help," I stuttered.

"I hope that this doesn't embarrass you; but I asked Gretchen about you," she said while continuing to run a finger over my chest.

"Uh...about what?" I gulped.

"She thinks that you're a virgin, is that right?"

"Holy Shit - what do I say to that?" streaked through my mind. Finally I mumbled, "Uh, yeah," while I tuned red.

"Don't be embarrassed. The reason that I inquired is because I want to know if a blowjob would be proper payment for you helping me out?"

I'm sure that my mouth flew open, and I felt my cock spring to full attention, but couldn't get any words out. Looking at my crotch Tricia chuckled then said "I'll take that as a 'Yes.'"

She led me up the pool stairs to a rubber mat along the side of the pool, got down on her knees, pulled down my trunks, and started sucking and fondling my testicles. Despite my jubilation I couldn't help but notice that she immediately zeroed in on my third testicle - like she was expecting it. She took a long time massaging my balls while she leisurely sucked my cock, and then got serious about the blowjob and started tonguing and puckering her lips on my dipstick. I didn't last long. With a loud grunt I fired a hard shot into her mouth. Her eyes got wide as she tried to increase her sucking pace while still handling all three of my testicles with both hands. While she made a valiant effort to swallow it all, it was way too much, and she ended up gagging and releasing my cock as hard squirts of jism splashed onto her face and chest.

Once the last splash had dripped down inside the top of her bikini she quickly removed her top and stood up and faced me. "Wow - I've never not been able to swallow a whole load since I was eighteen," she giggled, "but no woman could stand your cum barrage. Plus, I just love your three big balls," she continued as she kissed me while I reflexively put my hands on her nice tits, and then with her assistance removed her bikini bottoms.

After a quick dip in the pool to wash the cum off of both of us she smilingly led me by the hand to the same room that I had lost my virginity in two days before. "I need to play with your balls some more until we're ready to fuck," she said as she kissed me and then pushed me down on my back on the guest room bed. "I'd love it if you'd eat my pussy while I do that," she smiled. "Do you know how to eat pussy?"

"Not really, but I'm anxious to give it a try," I chuckled.

What Tricia lacked in tit she more than made up for in pussy. It appeared to be perfect with really responsive labia and a prominent hypersensitive clit. Even though in our sixty-nine position I so energized her pussy that her pelvis was spasming, she continued throughout to suck my testicles and stroke my cock.

Once my cock was again rock hard she pulled her pussy away from my face and impaled her pussy on my cock and started fucking me reverse cowgirl. In this position she could still fondle my testicles, which she continued to enthusiastically do. Here I thought Sybil was an all-time fuck; Tricia was even better.

When I came it was like a stick of dynamite exploding. Tricia screamed, twisted her body back and forth for a few seconds, and then passed out by the time that my fifth spurt had been ejaculated into her pussy. Seemingly involuntary groans emanated from her lips as the sixth through ninth jets hit.

I lay there for the longest time, more euphoric than I thought possible. I told Tricia what a fucking sex goddess that she was, but got only moans and groans in response. When I pulled out of her she gave the loudest groan. I checked on her. She really was passed out.

I had read stories on the Internet of women being fucked until they passed out - I didn't think that they were real, and most probably weren't. This was! I felt so proud.

As I was basking in my fucking glory, nature called. I hit the head, and on the way back passed the den - where I had waited the day that Gretchen was on the phone when I arrived. I checked to see that Tricia was still out-of-it and then went into the den and tried to open the cabinet where I had seen the provocative titles on DVDs and books. It was locked. This confirmed in my mind that it had been inadvertently left open the day that I was there.

I looked around for a key. I knew that I was violating Gretchen's privacy when I opened a desk drawer, but I was compelled to investigate. By then I had started to realize that having great sex with two of Gretchen's friends who worshiped my three large low-hanging testicles wasn't just coincidence. I found the key, and opened up the cabinet.

The first thing that I saw when I opened the cabinet was a DVD case sitting by itself labelled "Tommy/edited" Not too subtle.

I put it in the DVD player. It wasn't playing long before I saw myself masturbating in the cabana calling Jeanne's name - on a split screen from two different angles, one from the mirror which eventually got obscured by jetting cum. My three low-hanging large testicles were clearly visible. Then I saw the second masturbating session - which I fast-forwarded through. The DVD concluded with me fucking Sybil - also from two angles. The guest room obviously had hidden cameras which must have been why Sybil brought me there - and I assumed that my session with Tricia had also been recorded.

I no longer felt bad about violating Gretchen's privacy - what to do about what I had learned was another matter.

I put everything back the way that I found it, went back to the guest bedroom, and started sucking Tricia's tits while fingering her leaking pussy. No reason not to put on a show!

Tricia finally stirred, smiled wanly, then weakly asked "How long was I out?"

"About twenty minutes," I said, returning her wane smile.

"WOW - that was an all-time experience," she snickered.

"You got that right," I said. "You should ride in the rodeo.

She laughed, but flushed. "Do we have time for another fuck?"

"What time will Gretchen be back?" I asked.

"Oh shit," she said looking at the bedside alarm clock. "She'll be back at 4:30 and it's already 4:05."

"Just time for a shower, then?" I chortled as I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

As I kissed her good-bye at 4:22, she pleaded "Please don't tell Gretchen about this - or anyone else for that matter." In other words, the same plea that Sybil gave me.

In view of the DVD I knew that both this plea and Sybil's were bullshit, but went along with it. "This is our secret; I hope that we can have a repeat in the future."

"You can count on it Tommy," she chuckled while giving my balls one last squeeze through my pants.

The euphoria didn't wear off until after dinner. Then I determined that I had to figure out what to do. I was certain that I could have additional encounters with Sybil and Tricia in the future if I didn't do anything to screw them up; and I certainly didn't feel "used." But I did have a bone up my ass about Gretchen filming me, especially since she didn't seem to want to pursue a sexual relationship with me but rather just set up her friends.

The next day I went to Gretchen's house again, and this time although she was very friendly she didn't go swimming with me. As I was getting ready to leave she said "Oh, Sybil called and wondered if you could do some odd jobs around her house. She asked that you call. Here's her cellphone number," as she handed me a slip of paper.

"Thanks - I will," I replied.

* * * * *

Over the next six weeks or so I found out that both Sybil and Tricia were married, but that they were horny as hell and that their husbands had low libidos and also often traveled on business. I fucked each of them at their houses twice a week, and once more each at Gretchen's when she was out. Sybil introduced me to the joys of tit-fucking, while Tricia taught me proper anal. Both helped me master oral, and were endlessly fascinated by my three testicles and my ability to ejaculate jism with such force that it rendered them delirious or just plain unconscious. Shockingly, the sex got even better as time progressed, and I no longer had any interest in fucking girls my own age.

I continued to mow Gretchen's lawn and clean her pool, and she continued to be very friendly although unlike her friends she never came on to me. I subtly inquired about Gretchen with Sybil and Tricia but both changed the subject when I did, and steadfastly denied that Gretchen knew anything about us, and continued to beg me not to tell her.

For some reason the duplicity with respect to Gretchen continued to bother me but I didn't know quite how to handle it. Also, for some reason - despite getting over-the-top sex from two awesome cougars - I started to get a "thing" for Gretchen. I'm not sure what it was about her that piqued my interest, but I started to realize it was an obsession when one time when I was fucking Sybil - and thoroughly enjoying it - Gretchen popped into my mind.

At that point I knew that I had to do something about Gretchen. When I showed up at her house about 1:30 on a pool cleaning day and she looked especially nice I first inquired about Jeanne and - hoping not to raise suspicion - also about her husband, Charles Ames. Gretchen told me that Jeanne would not be back until six, and Charles' plane was arriving at eight that night. Then I got right into it.

"Gretchen, why do you have DVDs of me masturbating and fucking your friends Sybil and Tricia?"

All the color drained from her face and she threw her hands up to cover her gaping mouth. "What...what...what are you talk...talking about?" she stammered.

"You know very well what I'm talking about," I said, approaching her and moving her hands away from her face and then holding them. "Do we need to go into the den and look at them?"

She was speechless. She just stared at me for a long time then finally got up the courage to squeak out "I'm sorry, but I have voyeurism."

That took me back a little. "You mean you just like to look at others having sex for jollies?"

"No, it's much more than that. Please don't make me talk about it."

"Sorry, but you're going to have to otherwise I'm raiding the cabinet in your den and removing everything from it."

Gretchen squirmed, tried to pull her hands from mine - I wouldn't let her - glanced down on the ground then back up at least half a dozen times, and then apparently resolved to tell me.

"Voyeurism is a real condition, not just a platitude. In clinical terms, it is considered to be a psychosexual disorder and is a form of paraphilia," she said with conviction. It was with such conviction that I believed her, even though I had no real idea what "psychosexual disorder" or "a form of paraphilia" meant.

"Don't you ever act rather than just observe?" I inquired.

imhapless
imhapless
3,673 Followers