Tommy Triorchidism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,673 Followers

"My particular version of voyeurism is accompanied by a fear of being found out," she said as she started to cry, "so I never, ever, act. Only Sybil and Tricia know about it and agreed to fuck you to allow me to fulfill my fantasy in the only way that I'm capable of."

"Jeanne and your husband don't know?"

"No; I'm sure that they don't; I can't believe that I left the cabinet door in the den open one day otherwise you'd never know to check on it," she sobbed.

"So Sybil and Tricia fucked me only to help you out?"

"Maybe the first time, but then they got hooked on you. They tell me everything about their awesome sexual encounters with you and my pussy tingles the entire time that they're talking to me about it."

"What is your fantasy - to fuck a three testicle young guy who can fire spunk like bullets?"

She got a scared look on her face, and then looked down while nodding her head "Yes."

A powerful feeling overcame me. My cock got rock hard. "You're going to live your fantasy today," I snarled as I released her hands and dropped my shorts.

Gretchen stood there, her hands back covering her mouth, with tears still welling in her eyes as she mumbled "No, no, no..." I quickly removed my shirt, stepped out of my flip-flops and approached her. She was staring at my crotch the entire time.

While she did nothing to physically stop me she kept mumbling "No, no, please no..." as I removed her sundress, bra, and panties. When she was completely naked I led her to the guest room. "If your cameras are operating you can watch yourself being fucked as often as you want to. Are they rolling?"

Her only words were "No, no, please no..."

I lowered her onto her back on the bed, straddled her, and started licking her cunt. My ball sac hung so low that in that position all three of my testicles were just inches above her mouth. After I licked and probed for a minute or two the "No's" stopped, replaced by moans. Not long after the moans started I could feel the first tentative touches of her fingers, then her mouth, on my testicles. After she came down from her first orally-induced orgasm she really got into testicle-sucking mode. After her second orally-induced orgasm I turned her on her hands and knees, buried my cock in her soaking wet pussy in one thrust, and proceeded to pound the shit out of her.

As I banged away, my low-hanging balls were flying up and striking her pussy just below my cock. She started yelling "Fuck yes, slap my cunt - oh fuck yes!" When I ejaculated into her she let out a banshee scream, and then collapsed into an inert pile of protoplasm. I continued to stroke in and out of her spent body until about five minutes after my last salvo. By this point her only symptom of life was a series of low growls.

When I pulled out of her I snuggled up next to her in a spoon position. Although physically my sexual encounters with Sybil and Tricia were more rewarding, for some reason I felt even more exhilarated after fucking Gretchen than I had after fucking Sybil or Tricia.

Once Gretchen was completely cognizant again she turned and faced me with a look on her face that was hard to read. "You forced yourself on me, Tommy," she said.

"Yes, I did," I replied.

"Why?"

"Two reasons. The first was to demonstrate to you that participating is much better than just watching. Was it?"

"Infinitely better," she sighed. "What's the second reason?"

"The second reason is because I have this obsession for you. There is something about you that stirs my loins; I can't put my finger on it, but it is real."

"You're not going to ever force yourself on me again, are you?" she asked with pleading eyes.

"No; the next time I won't have to force you. After I expose my three large, low-hanging, testicles to you you'll remember this feeling of ecstasy that both of us are feeling now, and you'll jump my bones." Although I was completely serious, I said it with a smile.

I sucked her tits and she played with my balls until we were both ready for another fuck, this time with her riding me reverse cowgirl and fondling my balls while I fucked her. I then proceeded to suck her tits while she played with my balls until it was about a half-hour before Jeanne was due home.

"We have time for a shower," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"I don't want to wash you off of me," I replied with a similar twinkle.

As we kissed good-bye I said "I'll be back tomorrow."

"Could you make it the day after; I'll still be sore tomorrow," she giggled.

"One thirty Wednesday it is," I smiled.

* * * * *

Gretchen and I have been both fucking and making love - fuck one time, make love the next - two or three times a week since the first time. After a month of that I helped her throw out all of her voyeuristic DVDs and books - she says that her shrink pronounced her "cured."

When school started my senior year most kids had band, sports, or clubs for after-school activities. Not me. Sex was my after-school activity, normally once a week with each of Sybil and Tricia and two or three times with Gretchen. Also, about every other weekend I get a few hours of quality time with one of them.

I am by far the most sexually confident guy in school, and apparently it projects since despite my ordinary looks when clothed I have many co-eds pursuing me with various degrees of vigor, including Jeanne. While I am always nice to them and once in a while go to a school dance with one (never Jeanne, however - Gretchen made that clear to me) I never fuck them. I have it too good with three real women to want to do it with a girl.

My main problem - how can I convince Gretchen, Sybil and Tricia to regularly visit me when I go to college after next summer?

imhapless
imhapless
3,673 Followers