Tommy's 18th Birthday Present Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

"Everyone in France does that."

"Not everyone," Ann replied: but everyone who knows each other a little better - or wants to."

I wasn't sure about her explanation, but the last words suggested her implication. Then Tommy grinned and looked at Sue and said: "I could get accustomed to that."

His response was just too good! While they rubbed cheeks, Ann and I did, trying to stifle our chuckles. I then looked at him and said that we knew each other better than anyone else. He smirked slightly, but didn't hesitate to rub cheeks with me. Sue grinned and remarked:

"Doesn't look like you two have done that before."

"With my little, now bigger brother?" I responded, looking up at him coyly.

He was surprised to see me look at him that way, and I was, that I had; but if the girls had thought to start this way, and I was going to part of it, it had seemed appropriate. Ann said: "Time for lunch, the table is set."

I was thankful for her distracting me from returning apprehensions about my being part of their plan. Tommy and I sat facing each other, Sue and Ann, at the other sides of the square table. Before Ann sat down, she asked:

"Wine, beer?" and looked at Tommy and added: "It was your big birthday."

He glanced at me with a questioning expression. I nodded with a shrug and said:

"Wine or beer, if you want. I'm going to have wine, thank you."

"We are too," Sue agreed.

"You're eighteen now, I murmured with a smile.

"Me too, then please, thank you," he replied with smile and shrug.

I was pretty sure he had drunk beer, but probably not wine. I also needed something stronger for what was going to follow, appreciating that the girls had thought of serving wine. Ann poured from the already opened bottle and sat down, then raising her glass. We all did, Tommy last, and Ann toasted him: "To your becoming an adult. Thank you for accepting our invitation."

We all drank, just sips. Tommy responded by holding his glass a little higher and thanking them for their invitation, and we all drank again. I was surprised at his good response, and we all took another sip of wine. Sue's and Ann's plan hadn't been a sober one, and if it worked, Tommy and I, at least, would need to loosen up.

For a couple of minutes we ate the noodle salad they had prepared. Then Sue said to him: "I hope you have a good girlfriend."

He nodded with a bashful smile. I caught the hint to reply and said:

"He does, a very nice girl. She was at the party Wednesday evening. Hm-hmm! I think the parents like her too. They weren't surprised when she kissed him."

Tommy gave me a scowl, but nodded, then shrugged and smiled at Ann and Sue. They nodded with pleased smiles - also at me, for my help - and raised their glasses again. I and then Tommy also did, and we had another sip. We ate, and they asked him about his plans for college, and he told. We all had a couple more sips of wine. Then Sue asked again about his girlfriend, whether she was going to the same college.

"She isn't," he replied with a disappointed expression.

"Pity. I guess you two know each other pretty well."

He nodded, his expression shifting to a wry one. Ann asked softly: "That well?"

He looked at me with quizzical expression, blushing slightly. I didn't want to look at the girls to see if they were waiting for me to help again. I took another sip of wine, and he and the others did. I needed another one and the time to think of what to say. I looked at Ann and murmured:

"That was an indistreet question; probably not further than we all did in high school. I certainly didn't."

"I didn't either," Sue agreed with a chuckle.

"I did," Ann said with a shrug and smirk, looking straight at Tommy.

He wrinkled his nose with chuckle, looking at each of us in turn, and then replied:

"We haven't either, not that far."

It seemed like the wine was working. We all chuckled and raised our glasses again and almost emptied them. Ann quickly refilled our glasses, winking when she poured mine. As she put the empty bottle aside, Sue murmured:

"It wasn't good, the first time."

"Nor mine," I agreed, a little to my surprise.

Tommy gave me surprised glance.

"In college, freshman year," I explained.

"Mine wasn't either," Ann agreed, adding: "Maybe he thought so, I didn't. Oh, I wanted to, but young guys don't know anything about girls."

Sue and I nodded vigorously. Tommy shrugged, looking a little surprised by this turn of the conversation. I raised my glass, and we all drank again - a better sip. Sue remarked:

"Like that for me too. I wished it had been better, but like most girls tell, it wasn't; should have kept my panties on."

Tommy looked surprised again at her mentioning panties. Ann agreed:

"Me, mine too. I guess young guys just think ..., well, I'd better not say that."

"You'd better not!" I chimed in, then smiling at Tommy and adding:

"But I should have too. We broke up after that bad experiment."

I grabbed my glass and had another sip, seeing Tommy's wide eyes. He also took a sip - or maybe more - then snorted and said:

"We haven't. Hm-hmm! Not passed second base."

We girls all nodded with smiles. Sue grinned and asked:

"With her bra on?"

He looked flustered, embarrassed, shrugged, then replying:

"Not the last couple of times. Oh, she was wearing one at the party."

"I hope so, dancing with Dad," I enjoined.

Tommy grinned with a nod, and we all chuckled. Ann took a sip and remarked:

"But she wasn't the last couple of times. We girls know that was an invitation for more."

I just let Sue nod. She did and took a sip, then took a deep breath and said:

"I am sure it was; bet she wanted to. Hell, if you were like that, she must have felt it."

"We all did, wanted to," Ann quickly added.

This time I did nod. Tommy looked a little embarrassed, but also nodded, then grinned nervously and admitted: "Yeah, she did. Hmm? I was more than a little embarrassed the first time, but I guess you're right: she wanted to."

"If she was like us, of course. I wanted to feel it, did what I could to make it good for him," Ann remarked.

"As good as I did?" Sue asked with a grin.

"You have to ask?" Ann replied with a snicker: "Yeah, he did."

They both looked at me for support. It had also been like that for me, but I smirked and said:

"I don't know if that happened in high school. In college, well, we were in his room and could do more, not everything, but the first time still wasn't good. That was a couple of weeks later."

Tommy looked at me again with wide eyes. Then he suddenly began to giggle. He grabbed his glass and almost emptied it. Then he grinned at us with a shrug, chuckling, and said:

"She did too. That was more embarrassing than the first time, when I was just embarrassed that she could obviously feel it. But you all are right, she wanted to, and well ..., don't have to tell you what happened."

We all grinned nodding, and then began to laugh. Sue caught her breath and asked:

"And then she stopped wearing a bra?"

"Oooh?! I don't think so, not after the first time," Tommy replied with a grin.

"I would have," I found myself remarking.

"You said you didn't know," Tommy replied with smirk.

"I was lying; couldn't tell my little brother everything."

"He isn't so little," Ann remarked.

This was being fun. Ann and Sue had cleverly gotten on the subject, leading Tommy to admit how far he and his girlfriend had gone, but laughing. And they had introduced the problem that boys didn't know what girls needed. I took another sip, and Sue did, but then surprised me:

"You sure aren't, Tom, but, well, it's good that you and your girlfriend are so familiar, but ..." a long pause: "well, we girls all know that guys should know more about girls the first time."

Tommy looked very surprised, more than I did, despite my anticipating where she was leading. He stared at me with wide eyes. Had he understood what she was implying? I nodded. Ann looked at him and murmured:

"We think you should."

"We don't want it to be for your girlfriend like it was for us," Sue added softly.

He looked at one and the other of them and then at me. I nodded again with an "um-hmm."

He stared at Sue and Ann and began to blush. He had understood! Ann smiled sweetly and said:

"Guess we shocked you."

He nodded with a very red face. Sue murmured:

"We don't want that to happen."

"It doesn't have to, if you let us help you," Ann added.

His face couldn't get redder. He stared at me. I nodded with a smile. He was still looking consternated. I murmured:

"If they want to. I think it's a good idea."

"Best birthday present we could think of," Sue said quietly, smiling at him.

Ann nodded, also smiling. He looked across the table at me. I nodded again and murmured:

"If they want to; I think so too. I didn't give you anything else."

"This is your present too?!"

"It was their idea; I liked it."

"What's going to happen?! Where are you going to be?!"

He was staring at me, then at Ann and Sue. Sue replied:

"We want to help you, show you."

Poor Tommy, he couldn't have looked more shocked. He looked at me again and muttered:

"You too?!"

"I guess, I'm here," I replied, blushing at my prevaricating response. He stared at me and then exclaimed softly:

"Fuck! My sister?" then looked shocked at what he had said.

The girls and I all caught our breath. Ann was the first to speak:

"We weren't suggesting that."

We all broke into nervous laughter. Finally, Tommy caught his breath and said:

"Sorry! Shouldn't have said that; that wasn't what I meant.

"We didn't think so," Sue replied with a sweet smile.

"Just wanted you to have more experience, before - with your girlfriend ..."

"Or in college," I interjected.

He was looking from one to the other of us with wide eyes, looking at me again.

"Not with me," I murmured.

He looked at Ann and Sue. They both nodded. He muttered:

"F... Shit! What do you want to do?"

"Not that," Ann replied with a grin, adding: "Just show you what girls like."

Sue nodded with a smile.

"Oh! Sh ...! Really?!" he asked, looking at me again.

I nodded slightly. Ann's and Sue's nods were more emphatic. He looked at them. Did he see their aroused nipples? Weren't they wearing bras? Did Ann have to hold one of her breasts, her finger sliding over her erect nipple? Mine were also aroused, hopefully hidden by my bra; Tommy had glanced over at me again. He looked at Ann. She nodded, rubbing her nipple.

Had they planned all this?! What if he had admitted that he had already slept with his girlfriend? Stupid question! Then they would have started there. It was a team effort. Sue remarked:

"Tom's done that; can't imagine that his hand was just on her blouse."

Had I seen out of the corner of my eye that he nodded? I was watching Ann unbutton her blouse. She was smirking at him and murmured: "Like this."

Her hand slipped inside it over her boob. I stole a glance at him. He was grinning a little foolishly, staring at Ann. She smiled at him, her fingers again playing with her nipple, and murmured:

"Feels good."

"Arousing" Sue corrected her and also touched one of her nipples, adding: "Even if we do it."

Her other hand was unbuttoning her blouse, all the buttons. She pulled one side open, revealing her nipple before her fingers found it again. I heard Tommy gasp softly.

"It does," Ann agreed, as she loosed two more buttons and revealed her other aroused nipple. I heard him moan softly. Sue murmured:

"Have you sucked them? That feels even better."

"More arousing," Ann enjoined, both hands playing with her nipples.

He shook his head slightly, his eyes darting back and forth at Ann and Sue, whose other nipple was now free, then looking at me across the table.

"You should," Ann said.

"Yours too, Sue said, looking at me.

They wanted me to show my brother my boobs! He was looking at me with his foolish grin. He more giggled than chuckled and encouraged me:

"Saw them already when you were fifteen."

"Thought so," Ann and Sue replied in unison with smirks.

Why hadn't they told me it was going to start like this, not to wear a polo shirt? But I'd still have to take off my bra. They were all looking at me, waiting, and when I took of my shirt and then my bra, I was going to be half naked, while Sue and Ann still had their blouses on. I looked across the table at my brother wry smile. He was grinning expectantly. I whipped off my polo shirt. Avoiding his eyes, I reached back and unhooked my bra.

He didn't know where to look. They had removed their blouses; three half naked young women with aroused nipples smiling at him. I was too, aroused at letting him see my boobs and enjoying it. His eyes were darting around. Was he looking for the largest breasts, the most suckable, aroused nipples? He shrugged with a hum and grin, finally looking at our faces in turn, not stopping on mine, although his eyes had dropped to my aroused nipples, before finishing by looking at Sue. I saw his eyes glance down at her smaller breasts and then look up at her face, as he smiled. She smiled back. He glanced over at Ann and me and then asked:

"What am I supposed to do?"

His response to our presenting our breasts was just too good. We girls all had to chuckle, and then he did. Again, Ann replied:

"If you want to suck them ... first."

He grinned with raised eyebrows, but asked:

"First?"

"Then we'll show you more," Sue replied.

He moaned, but with a quizzical expression.

"Then we'll show you more," Ann repeated what Sue had said, adding:

"But not here, and you have to take off something, when we do."

"We have already," Sue added, emphasizing her remark by sliding her hands up under her breasts and making her nipples protrude.

I caught my breath. I was licking my lips; I wanted to suck them, and my fingers were also up under my boobs, offering them to him - my brother!

"All of them, ... first," Ann murmured with a soft moan, her hands also offering her breasts.

He didn't know where to look, his eyes darting around the table. My fingers were so tempted to rub my aroused nipples. I looked at him and murmured:

"But not here, and take off your shirt."

He did obediently. He had very seldom done so unhesitatingly anything I told him to do.

"In the bedroom," Sue murmured and stood up.

Tommy was as quick to stand up and follow her as Ann and I. We let him go ahead and smirked at each other with soft moans. I almost reached over and tweaked one of her breast. I was surprised to see that they had moved the bedside table and shoved their beds together. Tommy could have been surprised that the beds were open, obviously with fresh sheets, but Sue had turned back to him and stroked her hands down over his chest, her fingers finding his little nipples. She chuckled and murmured: "As stiff as mine, suck them."

When he stooped down, she dropped back on the bed. He followed her, leaning down over her and immediately finding with his mouth one of the nipples her hands were presenting. She moaned. It didn't sound put-on. I moaned softly in empathy and arousal, holding my boobs and squeezing my nipples, and noticed that Ann was too. We gave each other little aroused smiles. She murmured: "All of them ... first."

Tommy nodded and sucked Sue's other nipple, eliciting another moan. I was surprised then to see Ann's hand reach back and loosen her skirt. She stepped out of it and lay down in her panties next to Sue and murmured: "Now mine too."

Tommy was surprised, but immediately move over on his knees to suck Ann's. Maybe her first moans were a little over done, but they still aroused me. My fingers could only try to do what his mouth could. Sue raised her head and nodded with a smirk. I didn't like that; I didn't need any encouragement for her to want him also to suck mine. I loosened my skirt. It dropped, and Sue sat up. As she stood up, she turned and said to Tommy: "The other one."

I took her place on the side of the bed, now only wanting my boobs also to be sucked and nibbled. Ann's moans now sounded just aroused. I couldn't tell him "mine too," not my little brother, but I wanted him to. Ann helped me. After a better moan, she murmured: "Now Jessie's too."

He hesitated, looking up at me, but my hands were squeezing and jiggling my boobs. I just glanced down at them. He moaned, and his head dropped down. I moaned; he hadn't need any, much experience to learn how to arouse a girl's nipple, and his hand had found my other one. His girlfriend had missed something. He hadn't done that with Sue and Ann. Then his mouth was on that one, and his fingers twisting and pulling the wet nipple he had been nibbling and licking. I moaned and suddenly thought, maybe he doesn't need the girls' help, if he already does this so good. I had to moan; he was - so good, wet panties good!

"Enough you two, that was all six of them."

"And we only have panties on. You too now, Tom."

My brother had stopped nibbling at Sue's first remark, and raised his head in surprise at Ann's. He glanced over at her, still lying next to me, and glanced back at her hips. I wondered if he could recognize her hair through her panties. Then he rose up a little and looked down, seeing my panties.

"Yours too?" he asked with a more surprised expression.

I could just nod, also surprised at what they had said.

"My pants?" he asked superfluously.

"Or more," I heard Sue reply and Ann chuckle and add:

"Sooner or later. We will too."

He looked at me with raised eyebrows and wide eyes. I nodded and murmured:

"I guess so. At least the pants ... first."

"And then? ... And you too?!"

I shrugged. He sat back on his heels and looked down at Ann's and my panties. Could he see that my cotton ones were moist? I was pretty sure that he could, if I spread my thighs, but I didn't. He looked back at Sue in just her panties, then looked back at Ann's. He gave a surprised "hmm!" He stood up, and I sat up and glanced down at Ann's panties. He could see her hair, a fringe of hairs above the elastic, which she had obviously pushed down a little. I heard her chuckle, and then she also sat up. We both watched his hands find the button of his pants, then he murmured: "This is embarrassing."

We could see why; his cock was obviously aroused, bulging in his pants. Ann replied:

"No reason for it to be embarrassing; we told you that we liked it that way, and your girlfriend does."

"Why we're here," Sue added.

He opened and let his pants drop. Boxer shorts, and his cock was wanting to spring out through the fly. Ann hummed. I couldn't take my eyes off it to see if she was grinning or smirking. He pushed his cock away from the edge of the fly, giving us a wry smile. Ann chuckled and remarked:

"Before I pushed it the other way."

He started at her so direct remark. I smirked slightly and said: "I saw you too, back then, but it wasn't so interesting."

He chuckled with a grin, and we both had to laugh. Sue and Ann chuckled at our nervous reaction. His cock wasn't so aroused, when Sue stepped next to him and slid her arm around his waist, surprising him again. I thought I saw his cock twitch.

"See, it's not so embarrassing," Ann murmured.

"And besides, this is about girls," Sue added cheerfully, rubbing her breast on his arm.

"But not just about girls," Ann remarked.

"But first," Sue said.

His cock had definitely twitched in his shorts. Ann and I were still sitting on the bed; it was almost right in front of our faces. Sue's pubic hair was clearly evident through her sexy panties, ones I would never have bought. Were they special for Tommy? He had glanced over at her and was looking again at Ann and me, at me with raised eyebrows. I shrugged, nodding over at Ann and towards Sue, thinking that by now he should have understood that I was going along with anything they wanted to do.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers