Tommy's 18th Birthday Present Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crap! I had jiggled my boobs for him to suck, and he had and had used his hand to arouse my other one. He didn't need to learn anything about doing that; he didn't have to look at me to see if I was going to suggest anything - whatever he might be expecting. I sure wasn't expecting what then happened. Ann murmured:

"If we're going to take off our panties, ..."

Her hand rose and urged his cock closer to the fly of his shorts. He started, too surprised to do anything but catch his breath, staring down at her hand. It shoved it through his shorts the last bit, and it sprang out, bobbing slightly. We all gasped. It was just a good sized cock, but right there in front of Ann's and my faces, and Sue had leaned forward to peer at it. I saw her fingers grip his side, and she murmured:

"You don't have to be embarrassed or worry about its size; it is very nice."

"Um-hmm," Ann agreed.

"I think so too," I found myself muttering.

"Panties," Sue commanded softly, then chuckling and adding:

"And your shorts too, ... if you can get them down over that."

"I'll help you," Ann remarked and grabbed the waistband of his shorts, stretching it as far forward as she could.

Poor kid, he had no choice! When she pulled it down, Sue's hand helped in back. He gave me a helpless glance. Did he expect me to help? The only thing I could have done was to push his stiff cock up, so that it would fit inside the waistband. I wasn't going to do that! He did, with an embarrassed expression. But I felt I had to cooperate somehow. The girls were busy with his shorts. I rolled back and stripped my panties past my hips, sudden realizing that my pussy would be the first one he saw. I sat back up before I removed them further, holding my thighs together. His eyes were darting back and forth between my crotch and his now free, erect cock. His shorts had dropped to the floor. Then his eyes were darting back and forth at Ann, who was doing what I had, and Sue, whose panties were sliding over her ass, her hair already showing.

He moaned. It must have been entirely unconscious, his hand reached down and fondled his balls. What else could or should he have done with three girls about to show him their pussies! When Ann slid her panties down her thighs, I did, keeping my thighs together, not like I normally would have, or like Ann was, but all he could see was hair. He was looking, also down at my lap. I think I blushed; my little brother looking at me with nothing on, now my brother taller than me, with his cock bobbing in front of my face, his hand jostling his balls.

"Me too," Sue remarked, plumping down next to me and grinning up at him. Did she have to rub her fingers in her hair and spread her thighs more than necessary? My thighs twitched together. Sue stared at his hand and asked with a smirk: "Want one of us to do that?"

His hand dropped, and he blushed. He really hadn't realized what it had been doing. Ann snickered and said:

"That's all right; Sue probably doesn't know what her fingers are doing."

"They do! Wanted Tom to think about there."

He chuckled, nodding, then a little bashfully said:

"You didn't have to; I already was. Wasn't I supposed to?"

"You were," Ann confirmed with a smile and added:

"That's what this is about, what girls like, what they need, what guys should know."

"But what most of them - all the ones we knew - didn't the first time," Sue enjoined.

"Not just the first time," I remarked, a little to my surprise. Sue and Ann nodded.

"Come, get on the bed with us, can't just stand there staring at us," Ann remarked.

"Was I? I was," Tommy agreed with a grin.

"And fondling your balls," Sue replied with a smirk.

I understood that the language should get a little more direct. Tommy nodded with a shrug, not blushing. We girls all moved back on the now adjacent beds, and he joined us, sitting in a circle, the same positions we had had at the table. When the girls pulled their crossed calves up between their knees, he smirked and did the same, glancing between their thighs. Sitting directly across from my brother, I didn't want to sit like that, sitting with both knees together to one side. My glances at Sue's and Ann's hairy crotches suggested that he couldn't really see much, also seeing them from the side. We three could see that his cock had relaxed a little, down to the horizontal.

We all chuckled, nodding, smiling in our new position together. Tommy looked at me. My nipples popped out. He smiled and murmured:

"Liked sucking them."

I rubbed my hands over them, but nodded with a smile. I was about to agree that I had liked the way he had, but didn't; I couldn't tell my brother that. He smiled again and said:

"You look like the little mermaid, sitting like that."

"Little mermaid?" Sue asked.

"You weren't paying attention in that class," Ann replied with a superior grin, explaining:

"A famous bronze statue in Copenhagen, sitting on a rock like Jess is, but with flippers instead of feet.

Tommy nodded, giving Ann a smile. I must also not have paid attention, just smiled at him for his thinking I looked like a famous statue. Sue replied:

"Oh yeah, now I remember, thinking that mermaids were fish from the waist down."

"They are," Tommy replied with grin: "but the man who suggested a statue of his favorite ballerina insisted that she have legs."

"Did they tell us that in school?" Ann asked.

"No, I - we guys - liked her so much, that one of us found an art book that told that about her."

"Mmmm! Hm-hmm! I can imagine why, if she was his 'favorite' ballerina," Sue remarked with a grin.

"What we all thought so too," Tommy agreed, nodded,and returning her grin.

We all snickered, nodding and smiling at each other. Tommy's cock had dropped down below the horizontal, a little to my relief. It had become comfortable to be naked with him and Sue and Ann, more comfortable when his cock wasn't pointing straight at me. Ann hummed, then chuckled and said:

"He must have been an older man and known what such a lovely young girl wanted, if she was his favorite and willing to pose for a statue of herself."

We were back to the present! Sue nodded with a grin, looking pointedly at Tommy's sagging cock. It stopped sagging. Sue snorted and remarked: "Why we're here. ... like this."

I saw something I hadn't ever seen before. His cock was slowly rising by just small increments, a couple a second. It was going to be pointing at me again, if it continued. I shouldn't have kept looking at it, but I did. A girl shouldn't be watching her brother's cock doing that!

"Mmmm! I think it wants to see something," Ann murmured. Shit, she was watching it too!

"Um-hmm," Sue agreed.

Were their pussies wet like mine between my clamping thighs? Had theirs twitched? Worse! Sue's fingers were back there scratching in her pubic hair. Much worse! Sue murmured:

"Jess, show him yours; we could always see it in school, not like with all our hair."

Fuck! Shit! Why did they have to remember that my sparse, light brown pubic hairs didn't hide my slit; that hardly - only a few hairs - grew down next to my pussy lips?! When I had seen others in school, at first I had been disappointed, thinking they were somehow more advance than I was, hoping I would grow more. I didn't. Then in college, a girl with a real bush said she wished hers was like mine, and a boy said he loved the way mine was. Maybe he was just making a compliment, but after that I was pleased and a little proud that my pubic hair didn't hide the skin beneath, that my slit could be seen - when a guy got that far. But - Fuck! - I didn't want my brother to see it; and especially not with that expletive!

"Come on, Jess," Ann encouraged: "He just needs to look, to understand what we want to tell him."

Fuck! Not that word again! What were they going to tell him, that needed him to see my pussy? In for a dime, in for a dollar, I was part of their scheme, and we three wanted him to learn about girls. He was looking at me, almost apologetically. Good brother, but his eyes dropped down. Of course, he wanted to see my pussy after what they had said. Blushing, I reluctantly, slowly raised my thigh. He was staring. Fuck it! I let it flop to the side, knowing that he wasn't going to see just my slit. I was aroused; my pussy lips were going to let him see more.

He was staring and moaned. I felt that my cheeks were cherry red. He glanced up at my face with a more apologetic expression and murmured:

"They told you to."

"They sure did!" I replied, almost laughing in my nervous arousal.

"We did," Sue said softly, apologetically."

"Tell him, whatever you want," I replied.

His cock was back at full mast, which only made me more aroused; he wasn't just going to see a pussy, going to see one all slick and wet. Ann said softly:

"Forget that it's you sister's."

"But it's like ours," Sue interjected. Her fingers were more than scratching in her pubic hairs.

"Shut up!" Ann admonished her to my relief.

Tommy's eyes were darting back and forth from my pussy to what Sue's fingers were doing. My fingers also wanted to, that is, my pussy wanted them to. Ann snorted softly and then said:

"Sue's right, of course. The thing is with us girls is that it isn't just about your sticking it in. We all know that works for you, but we need something else. Hm-hmm! What Sue can't stop doing."

"I thought he should see, ... besides, it feels good," Sue replied unabashedly with a grin."

"It does," Ann continued: "but guys just want to stick it in and think that's it."

I nodded. Tommy's and my eyes met, before they dropped down to see our respective, aroused genitals - his such a nice, aroused cock! I had seen a few. He had till now only seen my pussy. I hoped he liked it. What was Ann going to say next?

"Jess, show him what we like, need, like Sue is, but Tom can't see why."

Fuck! How did I get talked into this. Yeah, I wanted to rub my pussy - had been since I had spread my thighs and let him look at it - but I couldn't do that! Sue was, however, her fingertips hidden in her hair. She moaned and looked at me and murmured:

"Forget he's your brother, just do it. You know it feels good."