Tommy's 18th Birthday Present Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers

Not what I expected. The girls sat up, and then Tommy did, seeing me again. I was glad that my thighs were back together, wondering if anything was dripping from the wooden chair. He looked around at the three of us, at Sue and Ann again and asked:

"Should I say thank you? It sure was good, but I guess you know that, and - well - you said that you wanted to."

"We sure did," Sue replied with a grin, holding up her hand. Ann nodded with a grin. He chuckled and said: "I guess I should do something for you, not sure what."

Ann and Sue smirked at each other. Sue nodded for Ann to say something. She hesitated a moment, then said:

"That's why you're here, why we invited you, to learn about girls. You've seen what we like, like better when a guy does it for us."

"Mmmm! Gladly, try to, but both of you?"

"Draw straws," I suggested.

They all looked at me, then at each other, shrugging. Then Sue smirked and said:

"With you Jess; you've just had to watch, while we had fun."

"And Tom can see better what he's doing," Ann added.

Had they forgotten that we were siblings?! Not forgotten, but wanting us to forget? I avoided looking at my brother, blinking between looking at Ann and Sue. Their expressions didn't suggest that they were thinking about that. Worse, I didn't want to remind them, but I couldn't just agree. I had an excuse: "I wasn't just watching, why I sat down, wet chair."

I ventured a glance at Tommy, who looked a little relieved. If he looked relieved, had he, however, been worried that I would agree with their suggestion? Would he have, if I had agreed?

"That doesn't matter, " Sue remarked. She continued, but I wasn't hearing her, wondering if she meant our being siblings or the fact that I had just had another orgasm, just hearing her last words:

"... prettiest pussy. If I were him, it would be the one I chose."

Ann nodded. Damn! So did my brother with a slightly abashed expression. Crap! He wanted to; He wanted to play with my pussy! I could only hope that my knees were so close, that they couldn't recognize that my thighs had twitch. I said the first thing that came to mind, looking at Sue:

"If you were him, ... what?"

She blushed. Was she, had she been thinking she would do anything with my pussy? Ann and Tommy were also looking at her, waiting for her response. Were her nipples sticking out because we were looking at her, or because of my question or what she had been thinking before I asked? Mine were too, I felt. She took a breath and replied:

"I just thought it would be the one nicest for him to ..., the first time."

Could she think that, without thinking how it would be for him? Shit! She could have picked up on my suggestion about drawing straws, or been more direct, like she had about want to hold his cock. It wasn't as wilted as it had been, I noticed - my eighteen year old brother's.

"Oh, just let him," Ann remarked: "Yours is really the best one for his first time, can see better than in all our hair."

Sue nodded, looking relieved. I didn't dare look at him. I tried to get back to his original offer and asked: "But this was all about his wanting to try to do it for one of you."

He nodded emphatically, catching my eye, then smiling slightly. Then Ann looked at him and remarked:

"Yes, that's very considerate of you, Tom, but this is for you; Jessie's is better for that."

Sue nodded. Why did I have to see that his cock was larger again? He looked at them in turn and asked: "But what are you going to do?"

He was acquiescing to their suggestion! At least, none of them was looking at me and seeing my thighs twitch again. I held my knees tight together to avoid that happening again. Ann and Sue were looking at each other. Ann said:

"We'll just watch."

"That's unfair," he replied.

"If Jess had to?" Sue replied. He looked at me and remarked:

"But you found that so arousing."

"Hmm! I sure did, and they weren't doing what arouses girls."

"It did you," Sue remarked.

"I meant, you know, his doing something that you would like to feel," I explained.

Both of them nodded with an um-hmm. Damn! My thighs twitched apart and back together. Sue almost grinned and said: "You want him to."

Then she grinned at Ann and added: "And we'll just have to watch."

I caught my breath, blushing. She had recognized that I wanted him to! And Ann had recognized something else, also catching her breath, then remarking questioningly: "But not like Jess was."

Sue just smiled with a shrug. Ann caught her breath again, blushing, exhaling and taking another deep breath before she murmured:

"We're not like that. You're not like that. We've been living together for two years."

"No, we're not," Sue replied, then snorted and added: "hearing each other getting it off. Hm-hmm! Maybe we'll want to."

"You'd want to?! With me?!"

Sue gave Ann a conciliatory smile and shrugged, then replied:

"Maybe not. Weren't you ever curious - just curious - about what we like guys to do. I have been."

"You need to be curious? We can do it better than they can, if that's all they do."

"I wasn't suggesting that, ... but you're right, if that is all they do."

"Sue! You don't want to do that?!"

Tommy and I were glancing back and forth at them, and at each other with surprised smirks. I thought it sounded like they had a bigger problem than he and I did. Had we tacitly agreed that he could play with my pussy? It seemed like it. But they were already thinking about more than just fingers in each other's pussy. Would Tommy want to do that too, lick my pussy? Did he understand that? Sue had told him that it would taste good. Were we all drunk?

Sue smiled wryly and replied:

"Just curious, if they liked to do that. I don't care who does to me. Oh, I care, but if the person wants to, can't make any difference then."

"You want me to, too?!" Ann murmured with a disturbed expression on her face.

"Just see what happens," Sue replied.

"I'm not sure I want to," Ann murmured, still looking disturbed, but she hadn't said she wouldn't.

Sue looked at Tommy and then at me and said: "So do it, and help him, and we'll see what happens."

He and I looked at each other, both with wry expressions, but my thighs had twitched again, and his cock was attractively aroused, just horizontal. He was still sitting between them. Ann still looked nonplussed, as Sue clambered over his and Ann's legs, then glancing at me and gesturing for him to move over and for me to get between between him and Ann.

He moved over, giving me a shrug, and moved up between them. Ann was shaking her head. Tommy just looked at me with raised eyebrows. Sue was already lying down and touched Ann to also lie back. Tommy and I looked at each. Is there a facial expression "if you want to, I do"? We nodded and also dropped back, both looking at the ceiling, like Ann and Sue were.

Someone had to say or do something. I pressed my thigh against his. His responded, but that was all. We had to do it; he had to do it. I reached over and murmured: "Give me your hand."

He raised the one between us. Did Sue chuckle? I said: "The other one."

It reached over. Was he now that shy about what we were going to do? I grasped it and put it on my pussy. His fingers explored in my pubic hair. Sue did chuckle very softly. When I spread my thighs, the other one touching Ann's, her twitched away, but returned. When I urged his hand to explore further, he finally rolled towards me on his side, his engorged cock flopping down on my thigh. Was that why he had been reluctant to do the obvious? Ann started, her thigh moving again. I raised my head enough to see that Sue's near hand was on Ann's pussy. Sue had really meant that she wanted to.

I encouraged his fingers to move, helping them find the hood over my clitoris. He hummed when he felt it. I moaned encouragingly. We shouldn't be doing this, but we were, much too late to worry about why we shouldn't be. I felt his cock twitch on my thigh. Thank goodness, he was as aroused as I was - very.

Ann moaned. Sue rolled towards her. I didn't have to raise my head to see that her other hand reached over and found Ann's pussy. She moaned again, and her thighs twitched open. Of course, Sue's fingers knew what to do and where. Tommy's weren't so experienced. I wanted them to move a little faster and encouraged them. They did, and I moaned in appreciation, and his cock was twitching.

When Ann moaned again, I silently willed her: do it too; you know how as good as Sue does. I saw Sue's thigh rise up; she did want Ann to, inviting her to find her pussy with her fingers. With a chuckling moan, Sue dropped her thigh down. Ann had! Now we could do anything we wanted, all four of us doing something! Tommy chuckled, apparently also having seen that Ann had joined in.

Anything we wanted: I urged his fingers to find my opening. He nodded, letting me guide his fingers there. One found it. He chuckled at his discovery, and it probed. I moaned, nodding, and encouraged it to probe further. It did. Sure, his rubbing my clitoris was how I was going to have an orgasm, but he should learn everything about a pussy, and it felt good to feel his larger finger's exploring for its first time in mine.

Sue had moaned, and then Ann again, who suddenly rolled away from me. I could only imagine that her other hand was finding Sue's pussy, It must have; Sue moaned with a chuckle and murmured: "Finally! You know what to do."

They moaned, and I did, and Tommy's cock twitched. It wanted to be held again, had to be held, and my fingers were itching to hold it and feel what Sue's and Ann's had held. My fingers slid around it. It twitched, and he moaned in surprise. It felt so good, even before my hand began to jog and move his thin skin on the surface of his so stiff and twitching shaft. I moaned. I wanted something like it in my pussy. I murmured: "Two fingers."

Sue chuckled before his second finger found its way in my wet pussy. I groaned, wanting everything; nipples and clitoris. My hand on his reached up and grabbed one of my breasts, then I murmured: "Suck, nipples!"

He could do that better than my fingers - he had already - and I could rub my clitoris. He did, and I did. My other hand was instinctively clutching and rubbing his cock. We moaned, and Ann and Sue did, whatever they were doing for each other. It sounded almost as arousing. It couldn't have been as arousing as what mine and his fingers were doing for me, or what my other hand was doing for him.

His hips had begun to twitch. He was groaning and almost biting my stiff nipple, and then he grunted, and I felt his cum shoot through his cock. Where did it go? I opened my eyes and saw the second spurt shoot out across my hips and land on Ann's, below the first one. Fuck! His third orgasm and that strong! The other spurts laid a trail over me. Ann had given a surprised start, but it seemed that only increased her effort to satisfy Sue and hers to reciprocate.

Tommy had stopped sucking and fucking with his fingers, and mine had stopped rubbing. I began to rub myself again and insisted: "More, suck and fuck."

He did, as I realized the word I had used. He didn't move his cock in my hand, and I just clutched it to have something to hang on to, as I felt my orgasm approach. Funny! I suddenly was thinking that I wanted it for him to experience. We both experienced it, as good as I could have hoped.

I had to hold his hand still, gasping and moaning. He released my nipple and raised his head, looking down at me with a wondering expression. Should I tell my little brother that he had given his big sister a great orgasm, or compliment him for coming so good again? His fingers were still in my wet pussy. I snorted slightly and suggested: "Want to taste me?"

His fingertips twitched, and he shrugged and slipped his fingers out. I felt pussy juice slid down to my asshole, as he brought his hand up and stuck his fingers in his mouth. He smiled, chuckled and nodded. He sucked, as he pulled them out and smiled again, murmuring:

"You do taste good."

"Told you we all do," Sue remarked, reminding me that she and Ann were there and apparently listening.

Tommy glanced over Ann at her in surprise, then smirked and asked:

"You too?"

"Hm-hmm! Only one way to find out. We didn't get that far."

"We didn't, but, Sue, you weren't thinking of doing that?!" Ann remarked, staring at her."

"We didn't get far enough," Sue said with complaining moan.

"We did," I replied, pleased, proud that we had."

Ann rolled back with a snicker and remarked:

"If he came like that again."

"How?" Sue asked in surprise.

"Twice on my rump," Ann replied with a chuckle.

"Did I?!" Tommy asked, then grinning at me and sitting up.

"You sure did!" I agreed, then chuckled and wipe up the other drops I could find and licked my fingers. A shocked expression crossed his face and he replied:

"You like that? I tasted it once, just once."

"I didn't like it the first time, either," Ann agreed, then wrinkled her nose and added: "but, well, like some strange tasting things people eat in Asia, I guess it's an acquired taste."

"You like it?!" he asked.

"I like how much he likes it when I do it for him."

Tommy was a little flustered. Sue sprang in and agreed:

"Yeah, like that, and ... well, you saw that Jess likes it."

Tommy wobbled his head questioningly, looking at me and then at Ann and Sue, then snorting and remarking:

"If you do; I'm glad I'm a male, if you all taste as good as Jess."

I was passed worrying about anything that happened. If Ann and Sue wanted him to get the whole tour of what girls and guys could do, now I could go along with anything: pussy licking, cock sucking, and, of course, fucking. Could he have another orgasm in one of their mouths and then still want to fuck? Which of them?

Sue also sat up and looked down at Ann and me, then fondled Ann's breasts with one hand. Ann held her hand still with a surprised expression, but then chuckled and said:

"Not in front of company."

"Hmm? Should have thought to do that before, or what Jess told Tom to do," Sue replied, grinning and rubbing Ann's other nipple with her other hand, then chuckling and remarking:

"It doesn't mind, likes it, nice and stiff."

"Sue, stop it! Even if it doesn't," Ann replied but with smile.

Tommy snickered and fondle my breasts. We all chuckled softly at our familiarity, increased when Ann reached up and fondled one of Sue's breasts. She hummed with a nod and smile and remarked: "Mine likes it too."

Ann took her hand away and sat up, and then I did. We all looked at each other, a little quizzically with mild shrugs. Apparently, the others were also wondering what was going to happen next. Did one of them really want to fuck him, both of them?! Want to maybe, but how many times could he cum, want to? Well, he didn't have to cum to do that, just let them make it stiff enough so that he could stick it in. How? Had he understood all the talk about tasting, that they could want to suck his cock, want him to lick their pussies?

We had been silent long enough for me to complete those thoughts, glancing at the others. I wasn't going to suggest anything, that was sure; bad enough that I had let him put his fingers in my pussy. Let him? I had urged him to, and then couldn't resist holding his cock! And I had told him: "suck and fuck"! Jessica, you are a bad girl, maybe a good sister, a very bad, good big sister!

We had been silent too long. Sue snickered softly with another shrug and looked at him and said:

"You still haven't tasted us, and we really didn't finish what we started, while you two did."

Ann nodded, looking as though she didn't want to say anything. I wasn't going to. Tommy looked at them and then at me. I just raised my eyebrows. He looked at them again and said:

"I guess ..." He hesitated and started over: "After all this, I guess I'll do whatever you want, ... guess I should, ... since it's your party for me."

Sue smiled brightly. Ann nodded. He looked at me for my response. I tilted my head towards Ann and Sue and replied softly:

"If you want to. I think that was the idea of the party, their present for you."

Ann and Sue both nodded with smiles. He smiled back with a shrug. Ann glanced over at Sue for her to say something. She wrinkled her nose at having the ball passed back to her, then looked at him and said:

"You haven't tasted us yet, not like you tasted Jessie, like we really like guys to taste us."

"I guess I said 'whatever you want'. Have to tell me what to do."

"Oh, we will," Ann replied with a grin.

Sue nodded emphatically, also grinning, then remarking:

"Might be more fun just letting you discover by yourself."

"Yeah, probably, after how you've seen what we do and felt Jessie's pussy," Ann agreed.

"Draw straws," I muttered, trying to be helpful, but then remembering that that suggestion had resulted in their telling him to learn about my pussy. I quickly added:

"But he's not going to lick my pussy."

He started slightly at my words. Hadn't he known that that was what they were talking about? Or was he just shocked by my being so direct? Then he suddenly chuckled, almost laughing. He caught his breath and grinned at them and said:

"If that's what you want me to do; I said 'whatever'."

Their thighs twitched. Ann snickered and said:

"Alphabetical order."

"All the better," Sue agreed: "then you'll know how to do it better with me."

We all snickered. I resigned myself to just watching again. Ann moaned and moved from between Sue and me. Ann slid around to the side of the bed and almost commanded: "Kneel on the floor."

Tommy, the willing "élève", scrambled around and did. Why did I suddenly think of the French word for a pupil? Because oral sex was said to be a French speciality? Ann was dropping back on the bed with her hips on the edge of it, holding up her thighs and looking down, waiting to see his face between them. When she could, he wasn't looking at hers, however. What did a pussy look liked from that angle, I wondered. Could he see her asshole? Had guys seen mine?! No, it had always been too dark.

Ann's thighs flopped apart. I moved closer to Sue to watch better, seeing him lick his lips.

"Not just your lips," Ann murmured, grasping her thighs and drawing her knees back. He nodded obediently and lowered his head. Ann nodded with an encouraging moan. Where was he licking? I rolled towards Sue, my head nearer hers. We could both see his head move, only surmise that his tongue was lapping the full length between her pussy lips. Sue nodded with a soft moan, and her thighs twitched apart. One of mine drew up, sliding over hers, like it had over guys' thighs, more comfortable, shifting my weight and hips towards her. She just nodded, and her thigh drew up a little, like the guys' had, also more comfortable.

We watched, hearing Ann's encouraging, chuckling moans. Suddenly he raised his head and looked up between her thighs and said: "You really do taste good."

I could imagine his smile or grin, and then his face was back on her pussy. Ann moaned again, then chuckled and murmured: "Not just where I taste so good; where we rub."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
691 Followers
12