Tommy's First Year at College Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a cosy half hour kissing and cuddling, they got up, got dressed and went to the Venezia, where the staff welcomed them and they enjoyed a good meal with a bottle of Soave. They returned home about 11 pm and Tommy said his prayers. They got into his bed and had another cuddle before falling asleep.

Next morning, Tommy woke about 7-30, gently disengaged himself from his sleeping girlfriend's arms, and went and made tea, which he brought up on a tray to his bedroom. By now Carol was awake, and gratefully drank the tea. "Can we shag now?" Tommy asked her, "or would you prefer me to shave first? My face is rather bristly!"

"Yes, it might be better if you shaved," Carol said.

So, clean and with freshly applied deodorant, but no perfume, Tommy returned. "There's plenty of condoms in the house, shall I go and get some?" he asked.

"No need! I'm on the pill," said Carol. She got hold of Tommy's cock and began to play with it with her fingers, at the same time gently rubbing the hair on his ball-bag. Then she whispered, "I'll just give your dick a suck to get it nice and hard and oozy with precome!" Pushing the sheets back she moved down the bed and applied her lips to Tommy's still slightly limp cock. No sooner was it in her mouth than it rapidly got rock-hard. After two or three minutes, she withdrew it from her mouth and it was now quite slimy with a mixture of Carol's saliva and Tommy's precome. "Get on top of me," she said to Tommy, "and I'll guide you into my cunt." Tommy shivered with delight to hear her utter this most unladylike word!

It did not require much pushing on his part to penetrate her vagina, an indication, he suspected, that she was no virgin. However, her cunt was tight enough to engage his dick in a most satisfying way, and she had guided him in at the right angle so that he was soon in her up to the hilt. He pressed his newly shaven face against her breasts and set to work to fuck her energetically. Her arms surrounded him as she caressed his shoulders and the small of his back, before sliding her hands down, and cupping each of his buttocks in her hands. Tommy was almost overcome by all the delightful sensations that his body was experiencing. Carol was lying there smiling at him lovingly. "Are you OK?" he asked her.

"Of course! Keep going, my sweet boy, you're doing very nicely," she said to him.

By now, he was beginning to sweat from his exertions, but he speeded up, as his loins were beginning to feel full, and he knew that orgasm was not far off. He had no idea how far Carol was from orgasm, but she too was beginning to shake. "Harder!" she muttered, "fuck me harder!" Tommy thrust into her deeper and deeper, almost pulling out and then thrusting back in again, faster and faster, until with a yell, he came, and one, two, three squirts of man-juice exploded deep inside her. Carol reacted violently and clutched her arms round his shoulders, pulling his face against hers. He could feel the blood ebbing out of his cock as he lay there and eventually a sticky, come-covered worm slithered out of her cunt and lay, soft, on her pubic mat.

A feeling of breathless contentment spread over him as he began to kiss her lips. "That was a good first effort!" she said cheekily, "worth an alpha minus! You'll get better with more practice! But we need a shower. Shall we shower together and wash one another? We'll get to know each other's bodies better that way!"

"Thank you for popping my cherry!" Tommy said. "You've made me a real man. I'm not a boy any more!" In an endeavour to keep the sheets clean, they got carefully out of bed. In spite of the cold weather outside, Carol opened the window a crack. "We can't have the room smelling of stale spunk!" she said. They went into the bathroom and Tommy turned on the shower. While they waited for the water to reach a comfortable temperature, he occupied himself with fondling Carol's arse. He then pushed her under the shower and climbed in beside her.

Exploring her body with a soapy flannel was a new experience for him. He visited every nook and cranny of her body, between her tits, between her legs, around her cunt and pubic hair, in her arse-crack and her armpits, in which hair was beginning to regrow. In return, she also washed his armpits and pubic hair, paying special attention to his pubic hair and genitals. She carefully rolled back his foreskin and washed underneath it. Each of his balls was individually soaped. She turned him round, washed his arse and made him bend over so that she could wash his hairy crack. She finished by washing his shortish hair. He nearly went crazy under her touch, and his cock was as hard as nails.

"Fuck me standing up!" she whispered, and stood with her legs wide apart, her cunt beckoning him to enter it. She guided his dick, which would have been dripping with precome were it not for the stream of warm water falling on them both, into her hole and he set to work once more to inject his seed into her body. This time he was slower but rather rougher than previously, but Carol seemed to be enjoying it. As he came the second time and his body was convulsed in orgasm, a loud fart escaped from his anus. He blushed with embarrassment, but fortunately there was no stink, and Carol grinned at him. "You're a typical man!" she said, "never losing an opportunity to fart!" She seemed to enjoy being fucked in the shower as much as in bed, which gave Tommy an idea of what they might do when they were back in college.

They then got dressed and Tommy cooked bacon and scrambled eggs for brunch, as it was now 11 am. After loading the dirty plates and cups into the dishwasher, he then excused himself and went for a shit. Later on they went and knocked on the door of Caterina's apartment to ask what time they would be eating that night, and he introduced Carol to her. They fixed for 6 pm, and Tommy then hurried Carol out for a walk before it got dark.

They walked along the towpath of the river Camwell to the village of Bonsey, and called in for a drink at the Carp, a well-known riverside pub, before returning the same way back to Octavia Avenue. By then it was dark and they spent an hour or so drinking Prosecco and cuddling up, before Caterina called from the kitchen that supper was ready. The meal was one of Tommy's favourites. Caterina's Italian cooking was always good and tonight she had excelled herself. The lasagna was delicious and they accompanied it with a bottle of Amarone. The three of them chattered together happily and Tommy experienced one of the happiest days since he had left school.

Chapter 13 A new term and a new friend

The next day was also enjoyable. They had another wonderful day out walking in the hills round Camford and after another of Caterina's excellent meals, retired early to bed for another fuck session. The following day, Carol announced that she must go home, as she had work to finish before the Candlemas term began on January 16.

Tommy took her to the station with regret, and kissed her goodbye. When he got back to Octavia Avenue, he knocked on Caterina's door intending to thank her for her culinary services. She invited him in, gave him a cup of coffee and said to him, "Tommy, I want to talk to you about that girl. You can tell me that your relationship is none of my business, but as you have no mother, I feeL that I love you too much not to say anything. She is not for you. I know that you want a lifelong relationship. She will not give it to you. I know, call it female intuition if you like, but I definitely know that you are merely one in what is going to be a long list of men!"

"Carissima zietta Caterina," said Tommy, speaking Italian to show that he was not upset by her comment, "I think that you may be right. I'm not really in love with her, but she gave me every indication that she wanted me, and I have been a bit lonely in college, and she is good company. Even so, I'm not sure that I want her as a wife. But I'm going to go on going out with her until we either bust up or I meet someone more interesting."

"What if she tells you that she is pregnant? Mind you, I think it's unlikely. I think she will abandon you soon for another man. I'm glad that your fathers haven't met her. They might have been fooled as well."

Sobered by this conversation, Tommy knuckled down to his vacation work, and completed it shortly before the Candlemas term began. He moved back into college and after dinner on the first evening told Carol that he had been given to understand in his progress test that he was neglecting his work and that he needed to spend more time on it. "However, I will keep Saturday afternoons free, if you want to shag!" he said.

"OK," said Carol, "We won't spend time together after dinner, but on Saturday we'll make love." So they continued to go into dinner together, but Tommy concentrated on his tutorial work and on keeping up with his reading.

One day late in the first week of term, he was attending the first of a new lecture course on "The Etruscan contribution to Roman civilization" and found himself sitting next to a rather chatty, handsome, young man with freckles and curly ginger hair and a scholar's gown, who introduced himself as Martin Robinson from Sanguis Christi College. The lecture finished at 11, and at Martin's invitation, they went for coffee into a small coffee bar across the street from the Classical Institute. It turned out that they both enjoyed swimming and were both members of the Men's Fitness Centre. They arranged to go swimming together the following Saturday morning at 10 am, after their lecture, the only one that day.

They met in the lobby of the Centre and went to the open changing room, where 80% of the patrons got changed. It consisted of an open non-partitioned room with no cubicles, just a row of seats and hooks, adjoining the locker room. They undressed and as they pulled their swimming trunks on to their naked bodies, they looked without embarrassment at each other's genitals. Tommy looked with interest at Martin's curly ginger pubic hair and his bigger than average cock. To Tommy's surprise, Martin started to get a hard-on. He grinned at Tommy. "I hope that you're not embarrassed, but I'm gay and I just can't help getting a boner when I see other men naked!"

"That's OK, my parents are two gay men, and we have a pool at our house at Ixton, where they swim naked. Because I'm adopted, and to avoid any suspicions of sexual abuse, they always wore swimming trunks until I was eighteen and made me do the same, and it's only in the last six months that we all three started to swim naked there. Fortunately neither of them embarrasses me by getting a hard-on!"

They had a very enjoyable swim together, and arranged to do the same every Saturday morning that term. They had lunch and a drink together in the bar at the Fitness Centre, and it was 2 pm before Tommy was knocking on Carol's door. Before they had left the swimming pool, he had showered thoroughly, because otherwise he knew that Carol would complain that he smelt of chlorine.

She welcomed him with a kiss and a cup of coffee, before turning the key in the lock and starting to undress him. Actually, Tommy found himself enjoying the undressing process nearly as much as the sex itself. You read in romantic novels about the man unfastening the girl's bra, but not much about the girl removing the man's underpants. Today Carol had no difficulty in getting Tommy's underpants off. His cock remained obstinately limp. As he removed her panties, he ran his hand over the delicious curve of her smooth arse-cheeks, and immediately felt a stirring in his cock. He pushed his index finger gently into her cunt, and wiggled it. She grinned in delight, and took his half-erect tool into her mouth. In an instant it became as hard as nails. Carol removed it from her mouth and began to kiss and stroke it until the precome started to drip from the slit.

"I need something different today," she whispered "I'll be top!" She led Tommy to the bed and made him lie on his back, his erect member sticking up like a periscope. She climbed on top of him, straddling his thighs and guided his hard-on into her welcoming cunt, and lowered herself so that it entered her up to the hilt. She said to him, "Push!" and she moved herself up and down, pushing down as he pushed up. Although Tommy enjoyed all the sensations of this new position, he could not help thinking of the old Rugby song We'd be all right in the middle of the night, pushing hard together. An exhausting few minutes followed, both of them perspiring copiously, until Tommy came violently, shooting his load deep inside her. She disengaged herself from his rapidly softening cock and collapsed beside him on the bed.

He moved over to give her more room and they lay there together in warmth and intimacy for quite some time, before Tommy said, "Let's have a shower! I'm covered in sweat!" He kissed her, and they adjourned to the shower.

They washed one another without any more penetration, and Tommy made her a cup of tea before they got dressed. She watched in amusement at the way his genitals swung around as he walked across the room. After dressing they went into college dinner, as Tommy said that he was too busy to go out to eat.

Chapter 14 A sexual dilemma for Tommy

The Candlemas term went by. Tommy and Carol fucked at weekly intervals, while Tommy's friendship with Martin got closer. They sat beside one another at lectures, they went for lunch together either at Boni's or Sanguis or at a pub, and of course they swam every Saturday at the Fitness Centre. Martin was well-built and muscular and must have weighed about 5 kilos more than Tommy, although he was no taller. When Tommy looked at him, he always liked what he saw. Once a week they would sign out of dinner and eat at either the Venezia or the Hang Zhou Chinese restaurant before going to a film. They talked about their work, about politics, about clothes, but never about women or sex. The Italian waiters at the Venezia used to grin at one another when Tommy arrived with Martin. They never did that when he came with Carol.

One evening at the cinema however, Martin got hold of Tommy's hand. Tommy was by now rather fond of his new friend, and he did not resist, indeed he squeezed Martin's hand affectionately. On leaving the cinema however, Tommy avoided the hand that Martin held out to him, but agreed to come for coffee in Martin's room in Sanguis. Tommy looked round with interest at the room. There were indications that Martin was not short of money: many books, a top-of-the-range laptop computer as well as an iPad and even a vase of fresh flowers. Martin made coffee on an expensive Italian espresso machine and they sat down together on a sofa. Martin put down his cup of coffee and put his arm round Tommy and kissed him on the lips. This all took place so quickly that Tommy had no time to protest or resist.

Martin's kiss was nice. Tommy enjoyed it more than Carol's kisses, because it was affectionate. He snuggled up to Martin, and to his own surprise, kissed Martin back. He then pulled back in dismay. "Except for my fathers and my brother, I've never kissed a man before!" he said.

"That in itself is nothing," said Martin. "The point is, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes!" replied Tommy positively. "But I can't be gay! I'm shagging my girlfriend every week except during her periods!"

"You're bi then!" said Martin wisely. "That's going to make things difficult for you if you want a lifetime relationship. Not only are you going to have to decide whether you want to marry a man or a woman, you're going to have to marry a partner who will forgive any affairs you have with a person of the opposite sex to theirs! Why not just give up women and settle down with me? That's a proposition I'm putting to you, Tommy! I'm rapidly falling in love with you."

Tommy was thrown into total confusion. "Look here, Martin," he said. "I only discovered sex six months ago, and now you're asking me to decide whether I want to be gay or straight! Actually, I want to be both. Carol is hungry for sex, but I'm not sure that I love her. You are really sweet, and I'm extremely fond of you even though we've only being going out together for six weeks."

"In that case, you should try sex with me, and see which you like best!"

"Martin, please don't rush me! I'm struggling to keep up with my work, I'm out nearly every night of the week, and Carol expects a fuck every Saturday. If you find me attractive, please wait for a while before we plunge deeply into sex. But I do promise you that we'll have a blow-job together just before the end of term."

"OK, Tommy, that's good enough for me. As long as I see you most days and maybe we can sneak a quiet kiss or snog, I can wait till you're ready. I want to get a good enough degree to do a Ph.D., so I can't neglect my work any more than you can. Come on, give me another cuddle!"

As Tommy walked the short distance from Sanguis to Boni's, he wondered what exactly there was about him that both a man and a woman should declare that they loved him and wanted to have sex with him. He felt simultaneously proud, humble and guilty. Moreover, he felt that he needed to talk with someone about it. He did not feel that his parents or Caterina Fabioni were the right counsellors, and after much thought decided that his cousin Sandro, who had rescued him when he ran away from his biological parents, was the best person to talk to. As an Italian, Tommy thought, he must be an expert on love. In the words that Da Ponte put into the mouth of the young Cherubino, Voi che sapete, che cosa è amor, (you who know what this thing love is). Surely Sandro could advise him?

Chapter 15 A telephone conversation

Tommy: Ciao, Sandro, this is Tommy speaking. Are you busy? I need some advice, and you are the best person I could think of to talk to.

Sandro: I'm free for half an hour or so. What's the problem, Tommy? Academic, health or sexual?

Tommy: Sexual. Both a man and a woman say they are in love with me. The girl and I are shagging regularly, and I enjoy it, but I'm not really in love with her. I've not yet had any penetrative sex with the boy, but he's very attractive, and not only has he kissed me, but I kissed him and enjoyed it. I spent all my time at school believing that I was not gay. Now I don't know. I think I must be bi. I can't just enjoy the present situation and hope that it will resolve itself, because I can't do my academic work and carry on TWO love affairs at the same time. There just isn't time!"

Sandro: "The first suggestion that springs to mind is for you to tell the girl that you are also having an affair with a boy. With luck, she might decide that she is not interested in a man who fancies other men. In that way you might be able to part amicably."

Tommy: "Parting amicably is important, because we're both in the chapel choir, and neither will want to leave it. And although I'm not in love with her, I don't want to hurt her feelings."

Sandro: "Of course you could, I suppose, tell the boy that you're not gay, and that you want to be platonic friends."

Tommy: "No, that wouldn't work. I was rash enough to promise him a blow-job before the end of term. He never asked, I just offered!"

Sandro: "Right, then your only way is to tell the girl gently that that you're seeing a man."

Tommy: "I'm going to leave telling her till the end of term, and see what happens. In the meantime, all trips to the cinema are cancelled till next term, because I really must catch up with my reading."

Sandro: "Arrivederci, Tomaso, e buona fortuna! (Goodbye and good luck) As a gay, I naturally hope that you will choose the man!"

Chapter 16 Tommy's first gay sex