Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

Tommy watched her eating his cum, thankful she hadn't shouted at him or something. His cock was still half hard, but he felt blissful.

Vicki looked at Tommy as he watched her shovelling cum into her mouth and sucking it down. "Go and get the Pineapple juice from the fridge Tommy, you must be thirsty."

Tommy stood up, realising he was suddenly quite thirsty. He wondered why he couldn't just have soda, but Vicki seemed quite adamant.

When he got back, Vicki had picked up her bra and placed it over her cum-drenched tits, playing with sloshing it through the cum, and watching it pool in the bra. She looked up at him, "You Tommy, are fucking amazing!" She let go of the bra and it stuck to her tits. Tommy took a long drink of juice, while Vicki stood up, grabbed his half-hard cock and dragged him by it toward her bedroom. He managed not to spill any juice, but she didn't seem to care anyway.

Once in her bedroom she ordered him, "Out of those clothes right now young man!" No sooner was he naked than she pushed him down until he sat on the edge of her bed. "I am going to wear you out tonight Tommy..." She grabbed her bra and threw it across the room, then grabbed a towel from her dresser and wiped it across her tits, wiping away the rest of his cum.

"Now you're going to fuck me with that big prick of yours. But first we need to get you ready again. Do you like my breasts Tommy?" She cupped her tits in her hands, presenting them to Tommy. She lifted them alternately, pinching the nipples between her fingers and thumbs, shaking them, causing the soft, smooth flesh to ripple enticingly. He felt a twitch in his cock as it hardened at the sight. "Oooh, you do don't you? I can see the life coming back into that weapon of yours."

Then she spun around and bent at the hip, "What about my arse Tommy? Are you into arses?" Tommy looked at the perfect globes of her arse, her leather mini skirt stretched taut across them. As she bent over her panties hiked up her hips, and Tommy could see the black lace strings above her leather skirt. "Well Tommy, do you want a piece of this?" Vicki slapped her leather-clad arse with her right hand.

"Oh god..." Tommy groaned, as he felt his cock harden a bit more.

"That's right baby, you can't get enough of Vicki's smokin' hot arse." Vicki spread her legs apart a few feet, causing the skirt to slide up her legs a bit. Tommy could also see her tits hanging down from her chest. Vicki shook her hips side to side, causing the skirt to rise even higher. She watched as Tommy's cock hardened with every one of his heart beats. Vicki grabbed the sides of her panties, pulling them up her hips as high as they would go, revealing to Tommy that she wore a g-string or thong. Then she grabbed the zip at the top of her skirt and pulled it down. "Now you're really going to see something good Tommy." She bent over further and hooked her thumbs into the top of her skirt, slowing pulling it over her beautiful, tight big arse, and revealing the black, lacy g-string that split her arse crack so deliciously.

Tommy's cock had started out horizontal, but had been steadily rising upward, until it now stood up at about a forty-five degree angle, pointing directly at Vicki's arse as she stood, teasing Tommy, only a few feet away from him.

The fantastic globes of her arse cheeks came into view for Tommy in what seemed like slow motion. He had a sudden urge to jump forward and sink his teeth into them, and he didn't know where that urge came from. As Vicki pushed the mini-skirt lower, she began to expose the tops of her legs, and Tommy could see her panties disappear up into the shadows between, where they covered her pussy. Vicki now pushed the skirt completely off, stood up and stepped out of it as it pooled around her feet. As she stood Tommy watched her arse change shape, as the muscles and flesh rearranged themselves, and he realised that he had been seeing more of Vicki than he thought, that maybe he'd seen her pussy, covered by the black lace of the g-string.

She turned around and stepped towards him. His cock pointed up toward her pussy, angling outward from his small body. Vicki grabbed his head, and pulled it down towards her pussy, shoving his forehead against her. "Uh..." she grunted. Tommy's nose filled with what he thought must be the smell of pussy. Vicki held his head firm, and began to grind herself against his head. "Uhhhh..." she grunted again, though longer this time. Though he didn't know it, Vicki was stimulating her clit, grinding it against his forehead. Tommy's sight was filled with her legs and at times as she moved his head around, what lay between her legs. "Oooh... yes!" she moaned.

She pushed Tommy away from her then, so hard that Tommy found himself lying on his back, his cock pointing towards his head, but not laying on his stomach as it was too hard for that. Vicki bent down and began climbing onto the bed on top of Tommy, dragging her boobs across his legs, and then against his dick. "Ohhh..." Tommy moaned. She continued up, and Tommy's cock left a trail of pre-cum from her cleavage, across her stomach, until he felt her panties make contact with the head of his cock. He had closed his eyes, but opened them when she stopped moving, to find his sight full of her big hooters. Once he opened his eyes, she shoved them around his head, completely engulfing it in her enormous, hanging cleavage.

"Now comes the real fun Tommy." She reached down between them, her hand brushing his rigid pole, but it was not her goal. Her tits were shaking in his face as she reached around. Soon he felt something hot and wet against the shaft of his hard-on, "Oh fuck Tommy, I need it now!" With that she slid up along his body, and he felt the hot wetness grind against him as it slid upwards. She moved up until her tits were above his head, and the wetness moved to the knob of his cock. There she stopped and held still. "Oh god it's so big Tommy, I really hope this doesn't hurt. I'm so wet right now, wet for you and that fuck-stick of yours." He felt the wetness expand out around the head of his dick a little, and he realised that is was her cunt, that she really was about to fuck him. He also felt a lot of pressure, like the opening, her pussy, was too small or tight or something. "Uhhh! Fuck! FUCK! TOMMY! OH MY GOD TOMMY! YOUR COCK IS HUGE! FUCK!" Vicki began a litany of curses, and it didn't seem like she was going to stop any time soon. Tommy couldn't be sure if Vicki was in pleasure or pain, but whatever it was, she was doing it to herself. Tommy felt great, the hot, wetness of Vicki's pussy was slowly engulfing his cock, and he could feel her wetness dripping down and coating his cock.

He was pretty sure he was about to lose his virginity if Vicki had anything to say about it. "AH! YES! YES! YES! FUCK YES! FUCK TOMMY! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME!" Finally his cock had felt like it had broken through something, but all that really happened he knew was that Vicki's pussy had finally stretched open enough for him. She sank down on his cock, engulfing most of it, and every bit of his cock inside her felt squeezed like a tight fist was gripping it, but he felt no pain, only pleasure. Like his urge to bite before, he now had an urge to thrust his hips. He realised it was an urge to fuck Vicki. She felt incredible on top of him, but he was ready to start fucking her.

She had stopped moving once he was inside her. Tommy moved his hips a bit, wanting to start the fucking she was so adamant about giving him. "OH! THAT'S IT TOMMY!" His little move had stirred her into action. She slowly slid up to the top of his cock. "So far Tommy! Ooh baby, baby, that's what Mamma wants." She paused at the top for half a second, before slowly sinking back down his prick. "OH YES! FUCKING YES! YES! YES! AH! GOD!" This time as she reached the bottom Tommy thought she sank a bit further, taking more of him inside.

The going was slow, but it felt so good. She gripped his shoulders and shook her tits in his face. "FUCK ME TOMMY YOU LITTLE FUCKER!"

Vicki slowly increased the pace, while Tommy latched onto one of her nipples and sucked as hard as he could. He reached up and placed his hands on her bouncing hips, feeling her soft skin as they bounced up and down, sliding his cock up inside her. "Oh... god... Vicki..." Tommy moaned.

Vicki was now slamming her rump up and down on Tommy's hard shaft, and it was feeling incredible. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! TOMMY YOU FUCKER! YOUR GORGEOUS COCK IS MINE! I'M GONNA RIDE YOU ALL NIGHT FUCK YOU!" The feeling in Tommy's cock was slowly intensifying, bringing on what had to be another orgasm. Vicki was getting wilder and wilder. She was shaking her head around, and her boobs were flying around as she humped her entire body up and down on him. He could no longer keep them in his mouth, but he was really enjoying the way they were beating him around the head. He was playfully swatting at them with his hands occasionally, while Vicki seemed so wrapped up she didn't even notice.

"OH TOMMY! OH! OH! I'M CUMMING! I'M GONNA CUM! NOW! NOW! FUCK! NNNNGGGGH!" Vicki slammed down on him one more time and then stopped. Her face scrunched up as if she was in pain or something. He felt her muscles contract on his cock. Tommy bucked his hips though, wanting the fucking to go on. "AAAAAHH!" Vicki now screamed as Tommy bucked, trying to fuck her further. He didn't have the strength to fully lift her though, so he did his best to try to shove his cock back and forth underneath her.

Shortly, Vicki collapsed on top of Tommy, trapping him underneath. He continued to try to hump Vicki, who chuckled as she came back to her senses, "My, my, you are persistent aren't you my little Tommy?" She lifted herself up on her arms, and started to hump back up and down, fucking Tommy again. "Are you close Tommy? Are you ready to shoot your wad up inside me? Do you want to fill me up with your cum Tommy?"

"Yes Vicki. I want to cum." His cock was starting to get that feeling again, the feeling of an orgasm, only the third time he would have one while awake. Suddenly he had an idea, "I want to cum all over you Vicki. I want to shoot my stuff on you."

"You want to cumonme Tommy? Maybe over my big titties huh? Would that make you happy?"

"Yes Vicki, I want to come on your tits."

"Well let's do it then Tommy." She hopped off his cock and moved off the bed to kneel on the floor, then dragged him over so his slick cock stuck up in the air in front of her face. She grabbed her big tits and wrapped them around his dick, stroking them up and down his cock. She spat down into her cleavage, adding more lubrication. "Tell me when you want to cum Tommy."

Almost immediately he could feel it starting to happen, "Now Vicki, I'm going to cum now." She whipped his cock out from her cleavage and started jacking it with her hand, pointing it at her globes.

"Cum for Mamma Tommy, cum all over Mamma's tits."

"AAAAHH!" Tommy cried, as the first spurt shot out of his cock, hitting Vicki's left breast above her nipple and splashing around the point of impact. The spurt lasted a couple of seconds, and had started to ooze downwards before it had even stopped.

"Ah!" Vicki gave a short gasp, again shocked at how much cum he shot out. Over the next half a dozen spurts, she covered both tits, left an enormous smear in her cleavage, over filled and then swallowed a mouthful, and finally coated her face.

"Oh my god Vicki, that was so awesome. I love you Vicki."

She smiled at him. "That's not love Tommy, but thank you anyway. Now let's go have a shower."

* * *

As Tommy rode his bicycle home at 11 o'clock the next morning, he thought back over the previous night and morning. He had fucked Vicki so many times he'd lost count. He'd fallen asleep with Vicki riding him still. And when he'd woken up she'd been inhaling his cock as far down her throat as possible. They'd then moved on to another session which ended with him shooting an enormous load down her throat. She'd then gotten him cleaned up and sent him home on his bicycle.

He felt like a king, like he could do anything, invincible. That's how he felt for about five minutes anyway, until a group of kids from school drove past in a car belonging to one of them, laughing and having a good time.

Tommy felt deflated a bit as the reality of his life settled back in. What happened with Vicki wouldn't change his life, but at least it had happened, and up to now, it had been the greatest time of his life.

Tommy had no idea of the turns his life was going to take.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers