Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,338 Followers

"Can I get you anything Tommy? I have juice, Coke and soda water." She stood up from the fridge and looked at him. She was wearing her black blouse, but it was fuller than usual. Some of her buttons were undone, and though Tommy couldn't see anything, it made him think of undoing the others. He should have known she'd dress more casually at home; in fact, she was dressed almost for school, which was a little unusual, although it was probably for his benefit. Her breasts, though hidden, swelled the blouse out intoxicatingly, and Tommy immediately focussed on her face, though he could feel stirring in his loins and knew it was too late. He still had to answer her though.

"D-do you have any pineapple juice?" He stammered.

She smiled, or smirked, lopsidedly, like she knew a joke Tommy didn't know or something. "I do." He looked back down at his work while she poured them drinks and brought them over.

She placed his drink in front of him and held it until he looked up into her eyes and found her staring down at him. "Do you drink a lot of pineapple juice Tommy?"

"Err... yeah... I like it." He was confused by the question. He'd started drinking it after the time he'd had sex with Vicki, his friend's Mum, but he didn't understand why it was so important to Miss Bush.

She pulled a chair over closer to his and sat down, her skirt riding up as she did so, and Tommy did not fail to notice. Tommy had pulled his chair in close to the table to hide his rapidly expanding crotch, and he was very happy he had done so.

They then started to go over some of Tommy's work. It was a little awkward with Tommy so tucked in under the table, while Miss Bush seemed to keep her chair back far enough for Tommy to be able to see her legs. But they persevered, as Tommy was not willing to risk her seeing him as he hardened. His cock had hardened and softened several times over the last half an hour or more. He found it a little easier to concentrate not being able to look up and see Miss Bush, but on the other hand, she was so close beside him and occasionally leaning over him that she was a whole other kind of distraction. Once he'd felt her boob brush against his shoulder, and he wasn't sure, but he thought he'd stopped talking mid-sentence. She hadn't reacted though, so he wasn't certain. Overall, he thought he was doing pretty well, showing Miss Bush he wasn't a lost cause.

Brenda knew Tommy was a lost cause. Oh, not academically, she could tell very quickly that he was as smart as he had ever been. But she knew he would never again be the student he had once been, as he was becoming a man, and one obviously very interested in the female form, and in particular, her female form. She'd even been able to stop him talking at one point by brushing against him, and it had been very difficult for her not to laugh. She knew he was smart enough that once his hormones calmed down he could go on to do almost anything with his life, which is why she allowed herself to continue with the plan that had come to her immediately after she had cum all over her chair yesterday afternoon.

Tommy was more relaxed than he had been all day. For the last ten minutes or so he'd been able to focus on his work, and not be distracted by Miss Bush. He looked around to see what she had been doing, and all his relaxation rushed out of him in a flash. She was looking at one of his assignments, and one of her hands was fidgeting with the next button down on her blouse, and had nearly undone it.

He looked back at his work, his mind in a rush. He tried to calm down and focus again.

A few minutes later he lost his internal struggle and looked at her again. He immediately felt the hard surface of the table against the head of his dick as it went fully hard. She had accidentally undone a few buttons, and he could now see her breast, along with the edge of her bra. He struggled to tear his gaze away but he just couldn't. She wasn't looking at him, instead focussing on his assignment. He couldn't see her cleavage, only because of the angle he was sitting, if he were across from her he could only begin to imagine the sight that would greet his eyes. Those beautiful, heavenly, enormous, hefty globes would be on display in all their glory.

She turned slightly toward him, and just as he was about to catch a glimpse he had to look away, as her head turned as well. Tommy looked down at his work again, but there was no way he could write anything.

"Here, let me refill that." Miss Bush grabbed his empty glass and walked into the kitchen area. She opened the fridge and bent forward from the hips, just as he'd seen Vicki do. Her skirt had ridden up enough that Tommy could see the tops of her stockings, the white elastic material clinging tightly to her thighs. As she bent further, he could see her panties between her legs, covering her pussy. They were white, and slightly see through, as the material was darker and redder. She must be getting wet he thought to himself, but he couldn't work out why, it was only the two of them there.

When she stood and came back he stole several glances at her chest. Her cleavage was on display, and it looked simply delicious. Tommy just wanted to shove his face between the beautiful globes and stick his tongue out and lick every square inch of their surface. They jiggled slightly as she walked, and he knew it would be a lot worse if not for the bra. If she didn't have a bra on, he knew he would have shot his load already. In fact, he'd been in a similar situation when he'd shot his first load with Vicki, and he was very glad to have more control now.

She went back to her chair, but turned it to further face Tommy. She sat down, and Tommy could no longer steal glances without being obvious. He looked down and saw that her skirt had ridden so high as she sat down, that he could almost see her pussy.

"Tommy?" She called his name. It was very soft, tentative, like she was scared or afraid. He had to look at her.

He turned, and though he tried to look her in the eyes immediately, he instead scanned her, lingering around her pussy and cleavage, though no longer in total than about a second and a half. By this point Tommy was having to lean forward to avoid hurting himself, so rigid was his cock it was trying to stand higher. Finally, he looked her in the eye, and it was like there was a fire in them. It made him nervous, "Y-yes, Miss Bush?"

"I know why your grades have been slipping. You're changing, and noticing girls now. I've noticed you looking at me, but until yesterday I didn't really know what was going on." She paused as if she was waiting for Tommy to reply. "What do you think?"

Tommy hadn't really heard everything she said, but he had heard her question, and on autopilot he answered what he was thinking, so enthralled was he to her right then, "I think they're great, beautiful, delicious, full, gorgeous..." Tommy's mind caught up to him and he sputtered an apology, "Oh my god, Miss Bush, I-I-I... I mean..."

She smiled at him. "Not exactly what I meant, but I guess you just answered me." She grabbed his head and pulled it to her chest, dragging him out of his seat. The moment she did, it was like she changed. He realised she was very horny. "Oh yes Tommy! You like my titties, no, you love them, that's it, shove your face in there." Each tit pressed into his face and he reached around behind her back to pull himself tighter against her. His hands roughly caressed her back as he did this, and he felt the tension in her bra, struggling to keep her great, big tits contained. He was standing in front of her, and despite being completely engulfed in her cleavage, he could smell what he now knew was the smell of aroused pussy.

He ran his hands down her back, caressing and squeezing along her sides, down to her hips, where he clawed his hands against them, gripping them tightly. His cock ached for release from its confined place in his pants. His hips instinctually wanted to hump, but he was focussed on rubbing his face all up and down her enormous cleavage, licking her breasts and that fragrant, sweaty flesh right between her great big tits.

He slid his hands back up her sides until they reached the sides of her chest. He then slid his hands forward, placing his hands on the sides of her tits, where he began rubbing them. His tongue was doing its best to lap every inch of tit that wasn't covered by her bra and blouse. He clawed his fingers into her big fun-bags, feeling their softness.

Miss Bush had been moaning throughout his groping of her, "Mmmm, that's it Tommy, you love these titties of mine don't you? Mmmm, they like you too Tommy you naughty little boy. Although it looks like you're not such a little boy after all." He felt her hands rub at the bulge in his shorts, and immediately he felt his shorts starting to get wet. He knew that he hadn't come, that his dick was just leaking the clear pre-cum that he had become used to. He didn't care too much though; he focussed on slapping his face against her tits from inside her cleavage. "Ooh Tommy, you can't get enough of them can you? Well you take as much of them as you like, because I'm going to take some of this." She gave his cock a squeeze to tell Tommy what she was talking about.

Brenda reached up to grab the waistband of his shorts, intent on pulling them down. She was having a lot of trouble though, as Tommy's rock hard cock was sticking way out in the front of them creating an enormous tent. She tried pushing it to the left, and then the right, but she was having a lot of trouble, as she couldn't see what she was doing past Tommy's head stuck inside her cleavage. Much as she enjoyed what he was doing, her real goal, what she had to have, was below and stuck inside Tommy's shorts.

"Oh! Tommy! Come here!" Miss Bush released his shorts and grabbed his head down by the neck, dragging his face up to hers, causing Tommy to stand up from his chair. She held his face to hers, mashing her lips against his. He felt her tongue probing against his lips, and he parted them to feel her tongue surge into his mouth. He realised she was kissing him! He was kissing a girl! It was so strange, that he wasn't a virgin anymore, but this was his first kiss. He probed back with his own tongue uncertainly, but he wasn't really sure what he was doing.

She released his head and reached back down for his shorts again to try to release his boner. He stopped kissing her and stood up straight, now eager himself to get his cock out. He learned that sometimes, when it was this hard, he had to bend over a bit to manoeuvre his waistband over his dick, which he now did, pulling down his shorts and underwear at the same time. He looked at Miss Bush to see her lick her lips slightly. She reached out to take over pulling down his shorts, and as she cleared the shorts over his knees his cock sprang up, slapping her in the cheek. "Oh! God!" Tommy couldn't help himself; it felt so good for his cock to finally be out.

Miss Bush was stunned; her mouth had dropped open in shock. The head of his cock rested against her cheek, slowly leaking pre-cum to ooze down the side of her face. She stared at the base of it, and then her eyes slowly trailed up his body to look him in the eyes. She wore rectangular designer glasses, where the arms attached directly to the glass lenses. In her eyes he recognised the look of hunger from Vicki's eyes, though she seemed to be much more animalistic. She slid to the ground in front of him, pushing her chair back out of the way.

It was as if she was in slow motion as she wrapped her hand around the base of his pole. She slowly wiped the head up and down her cheek, smearing the pre-cum all over, which had slowly dripped down her neck until he now saw that it had reached her blouse in a spreading dark spot. She turned her head until his dick sat on her bottom lip, her mouth still agape in shock. Tommy was mesmerised as he realised he was about to have another blow job.

Her mouth was still agape in shock. She slightly closed her mouth, only enough for him to feel her top lip make contact with his knob. She looked back down at his dick as she closed her mouth around his cock. He felt her tongue tentatively swirl around his head, and he watched her cheeks move as she gave the attention to his cock. Slowly she started jacking his cock, sliding her hand up and down, pulling the skin back and forth. It felt incredible; she was jacking him off while tonguing his knob. Then she started sucking, and it felt as if all Tommy's nerves ended in his dick, the pleasure felt amazing.

Her head bobbed up and down while her hand worked the base of his cock, which seemed to be too big for her mouth. Her mouth felt great, slippery and tight, and her tongue playing on the underside of his dick and knob as she withdrew was terrific. He felt her other hand take hold of his balls, rolling them around in her hand, gently squeezing them and pulling on them just a little. She was making moaning noises as she worked her mouth, which made her mouth vibrate just a little.

As he watched her go to town on him, she looked up into his eyes. It was so erotic, the way her mouth and cheeks stretched over his cock and her eyes stared up at him with hunger in them. It made him feel powerful somehow, the way she was on her knees while he stood in front of her, being serviced.

Tommy began to feel tightness in his nuts, which always preceded a massive load of cum. He panicked, wondering what to do. He should stop Miss Bush, not wanting to shoot his wad in her mouth. But he truly didn't want her to stop, though he was afraid to displease her. "Uh... Miss Bush... I-"

She cut him off, slurring around his cock, "It uh kay Kommy, cum im my mouf, cum or me mow!" She started jacking on his cock vigorously, and massaging his balls a bit harder. But best of all, she seemed to take a bit more of his cock into her mouth. He could feel his knob hitting the back of her mouth, what must be the top of her throat. It felt good, but something in him knew that if he was able to push in a bit more, he'd lose his mind to pleasure.

He felt his balls lurch upward in Miss Bush's hand as he started cumming in her mouth. "OH! FUCK! MISS BUSH! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!" He felt the first jet squirt into her mouth as her cheeks billowed out, and he saw she was trying to swallow it down. Unfortunately for her, the first jet was quickly followed by the second jet, and her cheeks filled further, and Tommy knew that there was no way she was going to be able to keep up. Each spurt felt great to Tommy, and he wanted to grab Miss Bush's head and just fuck her face until he was done, but he held back. She was the one running the show, and he didn't want to anger her at all. Miss Bush continued trying to swallow his seed, but he could see small rivulets starting to escape her mouth and squirt out around his cock, and the next spurt, his fifth or sixth, pretty much spurted back out of her mouth immediately, splashing back over his cock, groin and legs.

Miss Bush pulled back off his cock, only to cop the very next jet of cum directly in the face. She now had splashes of cum on her glasses, all over her nose, cascading from her lips down her chin, and even a bit up near her beautiful, silky, brunette hair. She pulled on his cock, aiming it downward, even as she continued wanking it. She was desperately trying to swallow the cum that was left in her mouth. He realised she was aiming it in her cleavage, and he looked at the leaking cum that had already stained the top of her bra and blouse, having dripped down from her chin. She was still pulling on his cock, but now that he knew what she wanted, he grabbed it himself, and jacked on it harder than he ever had in his life.

He lost count of how many times his cock had lurched and spat semen either on or in Miss Bush, but he watched in awe as it had coated the tit flesh that Miss Bush had exposed, and then filled her cleavage until it run down out of sight into her bra and blouse, which had become completely discoloured and partly see-through.

Eventually his cock stopped spitting, still hard, though he thought it had softened a bit. He'd felt a little light-headed and had fallen back into his chair.

* * *

Tommy came back to his senses slowly. He figured he couldn't have been out for more than a minute or so, because Miss Bush was still on her knees. He looked at her, scooping his cum from her body to her mouth, where she sucked it all down. He watched as she reached deep into her bra, trying to find more of it apparently.

She stopped as she realised there was no more big globs, just the sheen created by her sweat and the residue. She looked up at Tommy, or more correctly, his tool. He looked at it himself, it was still quite hard, but it had that ever so slight numbness to it as well, and he knew that if he got to fuck Miss Bush right now, he'd be able to last a little bit longer. She crawled over to him on hands and knees, so he checked out her arse and how her skirt had ridden up, exposing the bottom of her butt cheeks. She crawled right up between his legs and started licking his dick and slurping up whatever cum she could find. "Mmmm... *slurp* that was great Tommy *slurp* you taste delicious *slurp*. Lots of juice in your diet I'm guessing *slurp*. It's going to be hard to resist *slurp* milking this monster *slurp* every chance I get." She inspected him closely, and must have been satisfied with her work. "But it would be a shame not to waste an example like this."

She quickly yanked off all the clothing bunched around his feet, leaving him naked from the waist down. Then she placed her hands on his knees and raised herself up, moving closer to him as she did. She slipped the knob of his cock into her cleavage for a brief couple of seconds before her cleavage moved away, heading for his face. He thought of all the cum he'd deposited there, but his desire for her tits quickly overwhelmed that thought, as his nose was shoved into the valley. "Let's go get more comfortable Tommy." She stood up and grabbed his dick, pulling it upward until he stood. She then led him by the cock into what must have been her bedroom, and then backed him against her bed until he sat down.

She sank between his knees and quickly swallowed his cock, shoving her head down as far as possible, which was only about half way. She worked it again with all her considerable talents, her tongue and big luscious lips irresistible. Within a few minutes he felt his cock harden to a rigid state again. He was becoming extra horny all over again. He felt he was doing something right, as things seemed to be progressing better than any of his daydreams, but he wanted to take things further. He just had to touch them again.

Tommy reached down and cupped Miss Bush's tits through her blouse and bra, and she stopped sucking him long enough to tell him, "Oh good boy Tommy, I like a bit of initiative in my students." He realised she wanted him to go a bit further without her help, so he decided he would give it a try. First he grabbed her head, thrusting his cock a few times, accidentally making her gag. He stopped as soon as he realised it would be uncomfortable for her. Either way he wasn't happy with a blow job now, he wanted more, so he pulled her head off his dick and stood up. "*Cough* Tommy, my god... why did you stop?"

He felt a bit silly, but he said, "Because I'm going for a higher grade Miss Bush." He held her hand and pulled her to her feet. He walked behind her and slapped his dick against her arse a couple of times, and rubbed it up and down in her arse crack, rubbing against the G-string lodged there. He gently pushed her toward the bed and she laid face down on top of it. He climbed up on top of her, rubbing his cock against her arse again. He ran his finger underneath the string, pulling it out of her arse and then he pulled them off completely. He'd seen his Mum dress in skirts like this before, so he found the zip quickly, and soon had her skirt off as well. Now they were both bottomless.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,338 Followers