Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,340 Followers

* * *

Driving home, Amy's mind wandered. She'd rewarded Tommy for his day of studying by picking up a pizza. He was sitting beside her looking out the passenger window. She thought of Tommy when he'd opened Miss Bush's door, he'd looked almost... guilty, and his face had been slightly flushed. She'd been too mentally drained to think of it before, but the more time passed from when she left work, the more she relaxed. Why would he be guilty? Maybe because he was still at Miss Bush's house? But the flushed cheeks? She also thought the unit Miss Bush lived in had smelled a little bit... funky? She wasn't sure what the smell was, but the place definitely needed some airing out. Then she thought of the wet spot on the couch. Why would it be covered with a throw cushion if something had been spilled?

Her thoughts were distracted by Tommy exclaiming, "Mum, look, Aunt Pam is here." She sighed; of course her rebellious sister was days early. Knowing her she'd probably ended the lease on her apartment or something silly. She loved her sister, second only to her son, but she was a handful. Sometimes she was jealous of the carefree life Pam lived, but the thought of trading Tommy for that life always dispelled those thoughts.

Tommy looked at his Aunt Pam, sitting on her suitcase in a pair of denim cut-offs and a spaghetti-strapped top. She was so hot. He realised it was going to be a tough week.

* * *

Tommy had helped his Aunt move her things into his room. His Aunt usually got his room when she stayed over, but his Mum had actually argued with him for Aunt Pam to stay on the couch, until Tommy had just moved her luggage into his room anyway.

His Aunt Pam had opened some of her luggage to organise a few things and he'd seen one of her bras. He'd had to excuse himself to the bathroom to jerk off. He'd rubbed some of his Mum's hand cream all over his shaft and stood at the toilet yanking his cock from the root to the tip. He'd missed out on shooting another load with Miss Bush, so it wasn't long before he was firing ropes of his spunk into the bowl.

His Mum was calling them for pizza, so he quickly flushed and tucked himself away, hurrying to the kitchen for dinner.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,340 Followers