Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

He'd never been on the receiving end of such passionate anger. Very rarely, his mother had to tell him off for something, but she'd usually just explain what he'd done wrong, and he'd apologise and do better. He found it exciting.

Mrs Hancock threw her arms in the air and walked away from the window. Just as he was about to move away, he saw Mr Hancock, naked, walk past the window with his head hung low. Tommy didn't want to see anymore so started loading the last lot of rubbish into the bins. Loading the bins took him a few minutes, and then getting them through the gate and out to the kerb took a few more. While he was positioning them he saw a taxi arrive at the Hancock's, and Mr Hancock emerged looking sad, and left in the taxi with a suitcase.

Tommy felt pretty embarrassed at having witnessed all that he had

* * *

The next day at school Tommy was called to the Principal's office by an announcement over the speakers. As he stood, all his classmates whispered, he assumed about him. He'd never been called to the office before, because he'd never been in trouble, and he couldn't think of anything he might have done to get him in trouble now.

When he got to the office, the secretary made him sit and wait while she paged the principal. The secretary was an elderly lady, who'd been here serving the old principal before he retired, and she'd stayed on to serve the new principal, Ms Stern.

Ms Stern had been the principal for about three years now. It had been surprising for the returning students to have a new principal when school had started up again, as the old principal hadn't announced he was leaving or anything. He had looked ancient though, and no-one was too surprised to see him go. What they hadn't expected was to get a hot principal, despite her severe demeanour.

Up close, Principal Stern looked a bit older, around middle age, but she was pretty. It was obvious she was a particularly busty lady, but no one could be too sure, since she always dressed in business suits and wore her hair tightly styled. He'd only seen her occasionally around school grounds, passing in the hall, and assemblies.

"You can go in now," the secretary told him.

He opened the door to her office and stepped inside, but there was no one in there. He was about to step back out and speak to the secretary but a voice called out to him, "Please close the door." There was another door leading out of her office where the voice originated. Tommy closed the door and stood in front of it, waiting. "You're in Miss Bush's class, I saw you there last night when I went to chat with her. Please, sit down."

Tommy wasn't sure if any of that was a question, but answered regardless, "Yes." It was strange that she was addressing him from what he figured was her bathroom. He sat in the chair that faced her desk for visitors, though it was pushed back pretty far from her desk.

"You don't know this, no one around here does, and for good reason, so I shouldn't tell you this, but I'm going to anyway, because I know what's going on." She entered the room and closed the door behind her. She was wearing one of her business suits as normal. Tommy still couldn't be sure if she was really busty or if she was a little overweight. "Please have a seat Tommy." She walked over to her office door and Tommy heard it click. Had she locked it, why? "You see Tommy, Miss Bush has been a bit of a naughty teacher." She walked past her desk, over to the corner where she had one of those folding screens that you see in movies, where the leading lady gets changed behind it and you can see her silhouette. He'd never seen one in real life, and wondered why she had it. She walked behind it and was moving around as she continued talking to him. Surely she wasn't getting changed with him in the room? "You see, Miss Bush has been to a few schools before this one, which isn't really all that unusual. However, when you have an eye for these things, you can read between the lines in her file. When a teacher leaves a school, it's either because they're looking to advance their career, there's simply no job there for them anymore, or something didn't work out. For Miss Bush, things didn't work out, repeatedly, but the file doesn't specify what happened. Fortunately for me, I know what the file doesn't say. And I think I interrupted just such a thing yesterday."

Ms Stern walked out from behind her screen, and Tommy's jaw dropped open, as she walked out in her lingerie. She was all decked out in violet, from her shoes to her stockings and underwear. She wore tall heels, at least five, maybe six inches tall, forcing her calves up tall and taught. Her thighs were thick, certainly thicker than any other woman's he'd seen near-naked, not that he'd seen many outside of magazines. Her legs were covered in sheer, purple stockings, all the way from her shapely calves up past her knees and halfway up her powerful thighs. The tops of her stockings were thicker, and lacy, and they attached to a garter belt by suspenders. Her panties were lacy, and high waisted, in a lacy purple material, the sides pulled up above her garter belt. He could see a darker patch, in the front, announcing her bush. Her waist was surprisingly trim, as she'd always looked like she was carrying a bit of extra weight. She certainly wasn't a skinny model, but her waist cut in from her wide hips and arse quite pleasingly. As he continued his assessment he reached her crowning feature, her enormous tits. It had become pretty clear to Tommy that he loved big tits as seeing a girl or a woman with a big pair never failed to cause him an issue in his trousers.

Ms Stern's breasts were simply enormous. Her bra was a solid satin over most of it, with a lace trim along the top edge of the cups. The lace was being stretched by the large amount of mammary gland that was trying to escape from the over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder. The straps over her shoulder were wide and yet looked to be straining, as they cut in to her shoulders. The cups of her bra were extremely big. Tommy was slowly learning about bra sizes from reading the bios for the adult stars he ogled, and Ms Stern looked to be far beyond the regular D, DD or E cups he usually thought were big. They were so big that if they'd been under a sweater, he'd have thought they were volley balls. The bra dove down between her breasts, meeting at a bow between the cups. The bra displayed her entire cleavage as it smooshed her breasts up into each other, forcing them up to overflow the top of her bra yet holding them tightly together.

Tommy was brought back to reality by the pain in his groin, "Ah..." he was hardening but he'd positioned it awkwardly, he grabbed at his cock to adjust it. The sight of Ms Stern was getting him hard. He looked at her as she watched him with a sly smile as he grabbed at his dick. She licked her lips as she studied his tented pants. Her hair was hung loosely down her back in a sort of wavy, 50s style, which was unusual as she normally had it bound up in a bun or something. Her hair was a honey blonde with highlights, obviously from a bottle, but a very good bottle.

She walked sensually towards him, swaying her hips. "I'm pretty sure I know what I saw yesterday in Miss Bush's classroom. Do you like Miss Bush?"

Tommy was hypnotised by her, "Y-yes, Ms Stern."

"Well then, you're going to have to show me what I thought I saw then, if you'd like her to stick around." Was she threatening to fire Miss Bush? He liked her, both as a teacher and for what they'd done only last weekend, the last thing he wanted was for her to be fired.

"P-please, don't fire Miss Bush," he pleaded.

"Then it's time to show me Tommy."

"I-I don't... I don't know what you mean, Ms Stern."

"Sure you do. I want to see what you're hiding Tommy." She looked pointedly at his tented pants. Tommy wasn't a complete idiot anymore, here was a mostly naked woman, asking to see what he was hiding while looking at his crotch. She wanted to see his cock, and there was a good chance he was about to have sex again.

Tommy stood up from the chair, unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants, letting them drop. His jocks were extremely stretched over his erection, which poked between his shirt tails. He looked at Ms Stern, who seemed to be mesmerised, staring at his hardened dick. Should he keep going? She wasn't saying anything. He hesitantly slid his thumbs into the waistband of his underpants, and slowly began to slide them down. His cock was pulled down as well, pulled from pointing upwards to pointing straight outwards by the waistband. Tommy leaned forward slightly and pulled the waistband out away from his cock in a practiced manner that he often had to use to get his underwear off. Once released, his cock swung back up and slapped his stomach before falling back to pointing upwards.

He glanced at Ms Stern, and noted that she'd changed, something about her expression and posture. Before she'd been, as her name suggested, stern, but now, he doubted he'd use that word to describe her. She looked at his cock and moaned at the sight, starting to inch her way forwards towards him with tiny, shuffling steps in her high heels.

Tommy was again unsure what to do. She had been leading this thing, telling him what to do, up until she saw his cock. Now she seemed awestruck, her orders forgotten. Tommy stood with his pants around his ankles, feeling awkward. Ms Stern continued to advance on him. He decided to take his shirt off, unbuttoning the top few buttons and then sliding it over his head. Ms Stern was now within arm's reach and was crouching down. It was like her head was magnetically attracted to his cock. She was kissing it before her knees reached the ground. As she leaned forwards, her breasts surged forwards, putting even more pressure on her bra, and swelling upwards and outwards from it even more.

She opened her mouth and inhaled his dick, taking it all the way to the root on the first stroke. Tommy moaned, and placed his hands on her head, sliding his fingers through her hair. She had deep throated him on the first stroke. He could feel her throat constricting any forward progress, clamping down on the head of his cock. His head rolled back and he gasped.

Ms Stern was obviously not quite satisfied by her efforts. She reach around him and grabbed his butt cheeks, pulling him further forward, shoving her nose into his hair and mashing her mouth down around him hard. The head of his cock was well and truly within her throat now. It felt amazing. He felt her tongue begin to slide back and forth along the bottom of his dick, stroking it. He gave a low groan. Ms Stern was fantastic at this. She changed to circular motions with her tongue. It was simply awesome. He briefly wondered if she could breathe. It had been a while since Tommy had a chance to really unload, and was therefore a little backed up, and he could feel the pleasure rising quickly.

Ms Stern decided it was time to step it up though. She slowly pulled back, and Tommy felt his cock head pop free of her throat. Until now, his hands had rested lightly on her head, but with a grunt, he gripped her hair and pulled her head and mouth back down on his cock, "Uh!" The head was again forced just inside her throat.

His balls contracted, he was going to cum. He held her head hard against himself. His pole was firing thick, gooey, viscous shots of baby-batter directly down her throat. Tommy grunted each time, "Uh! Uh! Uh!" She was obviously enjoying it as well, as she was also holding him close, massaging his arse.

After the first half a dozen spurts, he released her, slowly sinking back to the chair and sitting, while Ms Stern crept forward on her knees until she was kneeling between his legs.

Ms Stern's enthusiasm hadn't waned. She let his cock slide from her throat, catching a couple of shots in her mouth before swallowing them. Then he watched as she pulled his shaft out of her mouth and grabbing it with both hands, rubbed her face all over with it. There was still thick, creamy cum oozing from the tip, and she smeared it all over her face. Tommy didn't realise it yet, but this was his first display of just how much of a cumslut Ms Stern could be.

She licked the head of his cock, cleaning it, before moving on down the shaft, and licking all over it. Tommy watched her efforts, mesmerised by the cum dripping down her face. Some of it oozed down her face, and dripped down into her cleavage, sliding along that delicious line between her breasts.

She continued her tongue bath of his shaft, constantly moving back up to the head and slit to collect any remaining cum she managed to milk out of the tube steak. Each time she did so, she got a look of bliss as she seemed to relish the taste. Eventually she'd milked every little skerrick of semen that had been fired up from Tommy's balls and left in his pipe. She began cleaning her face, using the tip of Tommy's dick, dabbing it into the cum on her face, only to lick it off.

Tommy's eyes had been glued to her tits from the moment he'd noticed his cum drop into her cleavage. Again he was distracted by the sheer size of her funbags. Reaching down he cupped them both in his hands, running his thumb along the lace at the top, where her tits were bulging out of the bra. Her breasts were far too large for his hands to truly handle, but they felt magic, nice and soft in his hands, while the satin of the bra was very smooth as well. He massaged them both, enjoying the feeling as each finger sank into her soft, pliable breast flesh. He lifted them up towards himself, causing an obscene amount of tit to push up against the lace at the top; in fact it was enough breast to make most girls happy, despite the fact that Ms Stern still had pounds of tit stuffed down in her bra. He then pushed them together, forcing her cleavage to bulge outwards. Her left areola came into view as Tommy continued to maul her bra-covered tits. Her tits were quite pale, but her areola was quite dark and actually looked quite smooth compared to others he'd seen. The tantalising peek he had though only spurred him on for more. He grabbed the top edge of her bra and pulled it down, while his other hand pulled her boob in the opposite direction, revealing much more of her areola. He was shocked though, as it didn't reveal a nipple. There were a good couple of inches of areola on display, but no nipple, meaning her areola had to be at least four or so inches in diameter.

Tommy could feel strength returning to his erection as he played with Ms Stern's tits. He'd never gone soft, but now he felt himself getting a lot harder again. Tommy had read a lot of erotic stories lately, and he was pretty sure Ms Stern, despite the fact that she lived up to her name in her job, was anything but stern when she got naked, if anything, she was the opposite.

He knew what he wanted from Ms Stern, now that he'd had her mouth, he wanted her tits. He pulled a little more insistently on her breasts, encouraging her to kneel up a little taller. Hesitantly he told her, "You've seen me, now... now show me... show me you..."

She smiled at him, then let go of his prick and reached down between her tits, fumbling for the catch. Tommy was impressed, as he expected it to be in the back. She found it and unlatched it, the bra releasing slightly as she still held it closed. Tommy's dick stood up tall as she leaned forward enough to press his cock lightly along her cleavage, smearing his own cum alongside it. She released the bra a little more, widening her cleavage, as she pressed forward even more, slipping his dick in between her jugs.

"Oh god, yes!" exclaimed Tommy. He loved tits, and even more, he loved it when tits got involved with his dick. The passion surged within him, and he reached forward, grabbing onto Ms Stern's tits, forcing her hands aside, simultaneously revealing her tits in all their glory. He barely even looked though, as he was more interested in grabbing hold of her funbags and fucking them with his cock. He thrust his hips in the chair, and tried to shake her titties in his hands, but he couldn't get the leverage he wanted, her tits were just too big. She placed her hands underneath his and helped him lift and drop them. She was helping him titfuck her massive rack. He couldn't even see his cock; it was buried deep inside her cleavage, squished between her immense breasts. He was in bliss.

Thrust after thrust, they worked together, pounding his cock with her tits. After what felt like minutes, but probably wasn't that long, Ms Stern slowed the thrusts, and looked at Tommy with a pout. Eventually she stopped and released her tits, and slowly leant back, pulling them away from Tommy's dick. Tommy worried, what had gone wrong?

Ms Stern slowly stood up, and Tommy took the opportunity to truly appraise her rack. As he thought, she was way above EE cup and her areolas were at least four inches across. Her nipples though were not in proportion; they looked hard, but were only about a half an inch in size.

Ms Stern dropped the bra from her shoulders and threw it across the room, towards her changing screen. Then she turned away from Tommy. It had been nice, and at least he'd had a chance to cum, but she must be finished now, he figured. She lightly slipped her thumbs under the waist band of her panties as she turned around to face away from Tommy. Her booty was pretty sexy, it was by no means in competition with some of the girls in rap videos, but still pretty nice. Her purple, lace panties were cut as a thong, with the rear lace strip rising far above her arse crack, before splitting into the waist band. The sides of the waist band rose up above her garter belt. She held the sides of her panties, but surprisingly to Tommy, she pulled them upwards. He watched as the 'string' slowly slipped into her arse crack, the purple lace disappearing, leaving only her pale, round arse cheeks on display. No sooner had she completed this than she was slowly pulling the waist down, past her hips. She leaned forwards as she did so, making her arse look even more round. The lace between her cheeks took a while to peel out, long after she'd pulled the waist down past her arse. She paused for a moment, bent almost double, high heels, stockings, G-string held just below her arse, suspenders from her stocking tops to her garter belt, naked, huge tits, hanging just in view around her legs. If his cock hadn't been rigid before, this sight was enough to do it.

She quickly pulled her panties the rest of the way down and left them pooled at her feet. She stood back up and looked over her shoulder at him, "Please Tommy, may I sit on your lap?"

"Yes." Whatever she wanted was fine with him. He noticed that she'd asked permission though, which made him even surer that she was a bit submissive.

She had big thighs, and Tommy, being as small as he was, found himself a little worried at having her weight on top of him, but on the other hand, that would not be a terrible way to go. As she lowered herself slowly, Tommy stared at the puffy lips of her pussy. He could see the moisture, almost dripping from the lips. She reached around her butt, her hand searching for, and then finding his prick. She caressed the head and stroked it like a pet for a moment, then pulled it down, aiming it at her pussy, as she sank even lower towards him. He could feel his dick twitching in anticipation, though Ms Stern held his aim true, her touch gentle but insistent.

When she made contact, she released a wailing moan, while Tommy gasped. Her pussy lips were so puffy, soft, wet and hot. His cockhead split them like a hot knife through butter. He could see her moisture immediately coat his head, dripping down the shaft, even with only the very tip inside her. She thrust her hips around, which shifted her pussy around on the tip of his dick. "Oh Tommy, oh baby, your dick is so hard." With that, she slowly sank, letting a couple of inches slide inside her.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers