Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

He could already tell she wasn't the tightest pussy he'd been inside, but she was definitely the wettest, already he could hear squelching noises as she slowly sank down on him.

He grabbed her hips, causing her to gasp, then, with no regard for his earlier worry about being crushed, he yanked her down into his lap. His breath whooshed out of his lungs with a huff, while Ms Stern cried out in orgasm as his cock rammed inside her. She'd taken all of him on the first thrust, without a worry. He could feel her pussy twitching on his length as she came, her pussy sucking him in. "OH FUCK YES!"

Tommy looked quickly back at the door, worried about being heard and discovered.

Ms Stern continued murmuring as her orgasm played out, her pussy continuing to twitch along the length of Tommy's shaft. Once it seemed to finish, Ms Stern rose up above Tommy, sliding her soft quim up along Tommy's pole. Tommy felt relief at the release of her weight from his thighs. She lifted up until he felt the ridge around his head reach her lips before she reversed direction and took him back inside, much slower this time. It wasn't fast enough for Tommy though. He grabbed her hips to steady himself and then bucked his hips, driving his meat back in, again causing her to grunt with effort. Tommy wanted control, he wanted to be the one to fuck her, and this position wasn't working.

He looked at her desk, noting that it was pretty clear. He'd seen a lot of porn with office ladies bent over their desks while being shafted from behind, and decided he might like to try that. He figured he'd try and order her, as that seemed to be what she wanted. He tried to sound forceful, but was sure he failed miserably, "On your desk."

She hadn't heard him, or she ignored him. For another few moments he sat there and took her agonising, slow thrusts. Beginning to feel frustrated, he tried again, "Get on your desk."

Ms Stern stopped, seeming shocked. She slowly stood up until his dick popped out of her love-hole. She stepped towards her desk and Tommy watched her arse twitch back and forth and her wavy, honey-blonde hair flick from side to side. Tommy climbed to his feet himself, feeling the loss of energy from having cum already, but the lure of the near naked Ms Stern, in nothing but her makeup, hairdo, stockings, garter belt and pumps, soon had him pursuing her.

She laid over the top of her desk, her immense tits pressed into her desktop and pillowing out to her sides. Tommy felt possessed, his entire body being guided by his dick, which desired nothing more than to dive into her gorgeous love-oven. He grabbed her hips and bent down, aiming his rod at her soft lips. He forced himself to hold back, take some time. He watched as he pressed his cock against her pussy lips, the soaking flesh feeling like a kiss against the head. He released her hip with one hand and took hold of his rod, sliding it up and down her slit, stirring her juices. She was really, really wet. Obviously she didn't want to wait any more as she pleaded with him, "Please... please stick your cock in my pussy Tommy?" He was willing to oblige, but he was enjoying the wet, soft almost sucking feeling his cock head was getting from stirring around at her entrance. He also knew it was a dominance thing to make her wait a few moments. The squishy noises coming from her pussy only made Tommy hornier.

Finally he couldn't take it anymore and plunged forward into Ms Stern's snatch. She was so very warm, and again, he marvelled at how wet she was. Immediately he felt her moisture drip down his balls. "Oh yeah! Shove that dick up my pussy."

Holding onto her hips for leverage, he pulled back before sliding back in again. He felt his balls slap into her mound with a wet splash before withdrawing again. He quickly found a rhythm he was happy with, jerking his hips back and forth while driving his rod up inside her quim. He slid his hands up along her sides, feeling her smooth skin with just a hint of extra weight, playing his fingertips all over the available skin, and twisting his fingers in her garter belt. He took hold of her garter belt, and though he knew it really didn't have the strength, he made out that he was using it to control her arse as he pushed himself in and out of her hot box.

The motion cause one of her suspenders to slip loose and it flicked up and hit her tit, causing her to cry out, "AH!"

Tommy crouched over her back and leaned forward as far as he could so that he could slide his hands over her love pillows as they undulated on the desk. He placed his hands at their sides, feeling the waves of motion his fucking was sending up through her body to her tits. He reached forwards and held them from the top, ineffectively using them to pull her back against his cock for a couple of strokes. Again he paused to feel their movement from the sides. He couldn't get over how unbelievably massive Ms Stern's tits were. He forced his hands between the desk and her orbs, feeling her hard, little nipples poke into his palms. He rubbed his hands back and forth over them, rolling them around in his hands. Her breast flesh forced itself between his fingers, the sheer amount of mammary gland far exceeding his cupped hands' capacity. He made fists, gripping her tits tightly, causing her to cry out in pain again, "AH!" while simultaneously causing her to slam her pussy back onto his shaft.

She tipped over the edge and came, gushing out around his prick and splashing over his balls and crotch. Her tunnel gave a spasm, caressing his rod throughout her orgasm, pumping and tickling it.

Tommy didn't slow down at all; he took hold of her hips and leaned back, continuing to pound his rock solid cock in and out of Ms Stern's water park of a pussy. He pounded his cock in and out of her love-tunnel. He thrust forward, clenching his muscles taught with each thrust, before withdrawing until he felt the ridge around the head of his cock reach her entrance before slamming back inside to the hilt.

He could feel his balls starting to draw upwards, signalling his orgasm beginning. "I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?"

With a sudden show of strength, Ms Stern bucked back against Tommy intending to push him off, but Tommy was already gripping tightly to her hips as he churned her honey pot. The change in tempo caused her to moan. Tommy realised she wanted to change position though and pulled out. He took hold of his rigid rod and started jacking it. Ms Stern hopped off her desk and turned to him.

She knelt in front of Tommy, twisting her nipples, "Please Tommy, I want to feel all your spunk shooting over my face, I need it." Tommy's hand was a blur. Ms Stern was unbelievable. He'd heard the term "cum slut" before, but he'd never imagined such a perfect example of one. She was making faces at him, licking her lips, puckering, anything she could think of to get him to cum. She leant forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking it like a Hoover. She continued to maul her breasts, twisting her little nipples and rubbing her hands all over her immense tits.

Finally, Tommy's dam burst. He pulled back out of her mouth and pointed his dick at her nose. The first shot hit dead on the tip of her nose and splashed over her cheeks, lips and eyebrows. Tommy struggled to stay upright, feeling his knees try to give way and it threw off his aim. The next shot missed her face, spraying into the hair hanging past her left ear. He spurted another shot into her face, coating her cheeks in his batter.

Wanting to properly ice her crowning glories, he pointed his dick at her tits and started methodically coating them. Shot after shot fired from his cock and quickly built up a layer of cum all over her enormous jugs. The thick, viscous cream slowly dripped down the sides, over the front and mostly between her two heavenly globes; forming a thick river down her stomach towards the thick patch of blonde hair he noticed crowning her pussy. Strange that he hadn't noticed it up until now.

Tommy's cock was spent. It was half hard and stuck out from his body with a very pronounced curve. He sank back into the chair he'd started in and watched Ms Stern go to work. She was fanatical and methodical, scooping up every tiny trace of Tommy's seed she could find. She scraped her fingertips all over her face. She hefted her tits up to her mouth where she could put her tongue to work directly licking up everything she could reach before again resorting to her fingers. She was obscene. Tommy felt his cock respond, but it simply wasn't ready to get hard again just yet after his monster blow. She was about halfway through her task before she noticed Tommy's dick and crawled over to it, putting her tongue and mouth to the task of polishing his knob and cleaning his shaft. Once complete she went back to scouring her body.

Tommy was amazed. On one hand, he thought he should feel a little sick watching her, but on the other, she just looked so incredibly hot. Her massive titties shone with wet saliva and the last lingering remains of his nut. She knelt in her purple stockings still mostly attached to her garter belt.

He went over and knelt behind her. He reached around her and placed his hands over her tits. He wasn't even sure she noticed, so focused was she on collecting every remaining trace of his semen. He slid his hands all around her mammoth tits, feeling her tight little nubs standing as proud as they could, dragging across his palms.

His cock had nestled into Ms Stern's bum crack, pointing down towards the floor. As they both moved slightly her arse cheeks were rubbing along the sides of his rod. In combination with the sight of Ms Stern kneeling on the floor in her stockings as well as the feeling of her immense, huge tits in his hands, Tommy could feel power returning to his cock.

He didn't mess around this time; he was starting to get the hang of the whole dominant thing. He placed his hand in the middle of Ms Stern's back and pushed her forward, "Ah! Tommy!" She caught herself from falling and wound up on her hands and knees. Tommy meanwhile stood behind her and admired her perfect peaches, marred only by the pretty purple lace of her garter belt, suspenders and stockings. He fingered one of the suspenders lightly. Her pretty pink pussy stood out from the alabaster skin of her rump, and winked at him wetly. The view was extremely beautiful and downright sexy. He grabbed one of her suspenders and pulled it out before letting it smack back onto her but, causing her to whimper. He was ready; he grabbed his cock, lined it up, and slammed it home. "Huff!" Ms Stern grunted at Tommy's passionate entrance.

He didn't pause or allow Ms Stern to get used to him, he just started pounding her pussy. Again he held onto her hips for leverage, sliding his engorged member in and out of her. Her pussy was still as wet as ever and sloshed noisily at his abuse.

He looked down to see her immense milkers swaying back and forth to the rhythm of his hips. He crouched forward over her, on his feet while she remained on her hands and knees. With his left hand he reached down and filled his hand with tit meat, while he wound his small right hand into her honey blonde locks. At the same time he both squeezed her nipple, hard and pulled back on her hair, forcing her head up and back. As he expected, she climaxed, "OH GGGGODDDDDDDDD!!" He released her nipple then reached down further, searching for the little man in the boat, hoping to rock her seas even harder. He knew the moment he found it as Ms Stern gave a girlish yelp, "Yip!" and climaxed again. He continued to tickle it while slamming his cock back and forth.

Evidently though, he'd pushed her too far, as she suddenly scrambled forward, escaping out from under Tommy and off of his dick. "I'm sorry Tommy, I so, so sorry, it's just too much there right now. But I can make it up to you, I promise, here..."

She laid back on the carpet and beckoned Tommy forward. She laid down on her back and pressed her tits up onto her chest, which was no small feat. Looking up into Tommy's eyes she licked her lips before slapping her big titties into one another. He could take a hint, and frankly, he was very excited. She was offering herself up for a tit fuck, and Tommy was very much looking forward to laying his pipe down in that particular valley.

He knelt down over her stomach and his cock naturally lay along the top of her tits, sitting on top of the cleavage she was forming by holding up her tits. He rubbed his thumb tips over her hardened nipples.

Suddenly, Ms Stern let her tits fall widely apart and Tommy's cock slipped in between them. Just as suddenly she slammed her tits back together tightly. "Uhhhhh," Tommy groaned at the feeling of her enormous jugs jostling around his cock and bumping into his stomach.

Ms Stern wasted no time and started jacking his cock using her impressive udders. She held and pushed them from the side, causing the entirety of her mammoth rack to undulate back and forth around his dick. When she pushed down, Tommy could see the head of his cock revealed, but it was soon swiftly and comprehensively hidden when her bust shifted back in the other direction.

He tried to caress her tits, wanting to feel her heavy, soft, immense tits in his hands, but her tit fucking was far too vigorous for that. He dropped his head back as the pleasure all along his shaft was driving him wild.

He started to thrust his hips while basically sitting on her stomach. He felt animalistic as they worked together to wrap his long cock in her long, tight, huge cleavage. Focussing again on his cock travelling back and forth through her tits, he leaned forwards and placed his hands beside her head. He shifted his weight between his hands and knees, lifting up from Ms Stern. This allowed him to start truly fucking her tits, and he thrust himself back and forth, enjoying the feeling of her big arse titties rubbing up and down his length.

He felt manly, powerful. Here he was in the principal's office, with her laid on her back, his big cock between her tits, while she worked hard to give him a tit fuck he wouldn't soon be forgetting.

Inevitably he was reaching his end. He sat back on top of her and took hold of her tits himself, slowing her thrusts. Instead, he pushed her tits much further forward, until they were almost smothering Ms Stern, then he slammed them back into himself, causing extremely long thrusts. Her tits were not easy to control though, and they threatened to slip from his grasp at each thrust.

Finally he felt his cock lurch and his cum started spewing from the tip. He stopped thrusting her tits and instead gripped them tight in his hands. He continued thrusting his hips though, and he could feel his balls rubbing on her skin. His cum was swiftly forming a huge pearl necklace, and there was also a few streaks across her face. Meanwhile, she was desperately trying to catch the cum that slid down around her neck towards the floor. She was scooping it up in her fingers and painting her chest with it. There was a lot though, and it was very slippery stuff, so Tommy could already see a couple of pools forming on the carpet.

* * *

As he finished thrusting, and his cock finally, exhaustedly, stopped spitting his seed, he rested, panting. Ms Stern was still frantically trying to rescue his jism. Slowly, he climbed off Ms Stern, and went over to what he had earlier correctly assumed was a private bathroom. Using the paper towels and the sink, he cleaned himself up as best as possible.

When he left the bathroom a few minutes later, he was again subjected to the sight of Ms Stern's beautiful pussy framed by her arse cheeks and suspenders. She was on her hands and knees, and from all appearances, was trying to suck Tommy's cream out of the carpet. Tommy grimaced as he felt his stomach heave. Ms Stern had a big problem as far as Tommy was concerned.

He quickly found his clothes and dressed. Quietly, he opened her office door and looked around, but Ms Stern's secretary was nowhere to be seen. He quickly headed back to class. On his way he realised it was already next period. His teacher was waiting, holding his bag for him when he got there.

"I'm sorry Mr Thomas, the principal only just let me go," Tommy realised how unbelievable the truth was, that the stern principal was currently essentially naked on the floor of her office bathing in Tommy's cum.

"Next time I suggest you take your things with you Mr Johnson, you're lucky I have a free period and was feeling generous," Mr Thomas smiled, letting Tommy know he wasn't angry.

Taking his bag, Tommy hurried off to class.

* * *

Tommy spent the rest of the day in a daze, alternating between various possibilities for what had happened to him earlier. Body snatchers, alternate reality, vivid hallucinatory daydream or even a stroke were eventually dismissed by him.

When he left school that night, he happened to see Ms Stern and caught her staring at him. She winked. He had to accept that it had all happened.

He'd now had sex with three women, but by far, Ms Stern was the strangest, most unbelievable experience of his life, sexual or otherwise.

* * *

When he got home, his mother was still at work, but his Aunt Pam and Mrs Hancock were sitting at the kitchen table talking over cups of coffee.

True to form his Aunt was dressed casually in a tight, short T-shirt and cut-offs.

Mrs Hancock was dressed much more formally, in a white blouse and business skirt. He could see her jacket folded over the back of another chair.

"Hi Aunt Pam, Mrs Hancock."

"Hello Tommy," Mrs Hancock replied.

"Hey Tommy, how was your day?" asked his Aunt.

"It was... strange," Tommy answered without really thinking. He cursed himself for not just giving a normal reply.

"How so?"

What to say? Being called up to the office was strange, but he couldn't tell them why. "I got called up to the principal's office," their eyes widened in shock and he could see they were both getting ready to say something, but he forged on, "and I thought I must've been in trouble, but I couldn't think of anything I'd done wrong. Ms Stern just asked me a whole bunch of questions though; I don't really know what it was about."

His Aunt smiled at him, "Probably assessing you for some kind of academic award."

He realised Mrs Hancock was looking at him very intently. A bit disturbed, he replied to his Aunt, "Yeah, I guess. Not really sure." He'd caught Mrs Hancock staring, but still she didn't look away, and they made eye contact several times. "Well, better go and get started on my homework then."

He turned and left, and could hear them resume their conversation about business careers and opportunities Mrs Hancock might know of for his Aunt Pam.

* * *

Over the next week Tommy tried to find a routine. On Thursday when he got home his Aunt wasn't around, so Tommy rushed to the bathroom to rub one out. It hadn't been a particularly bad day, but even the thought that he was alone in the house had him barring up. When he came he aimed at the toilet bowl, but inevitably a few shots missed. He had it all cleaned up by the time his Aunt and Mum got home though.

He vainly hoped it would be enough to tide him over to the weekend and beyond, though he knew it was unlikely.

He had no idea of the weekend that was being plotted for him.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers