Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

Her eyes left her computer screen and looked kindly down at him, "Can I help you?"

"Um, I think I'm here to see Ms Sadler, my name is Thomas Johnson?"

Her face lit up brightly, like she was excited, and it made him realise that this woman must have been the one he spoke to on the phone. "Yes, Mr Johnson, let me just tell Ms Sadler you're here." She clicked her mouse a couple of times before speaking into her microphone, "Ms Sadler, Mr Johnson has arrived," she paused, listening, "Yes, I'll take him through."

She stood up and left the counter, "Please, come with me Mr Johnson, I'll show you to the meeting room."

"Please, you can call me Tommy,"

She giggled, "Okay." What was funny?

As he followed her he sized her up. She was no stick thin model type. Her hips were wide, and the dark grey skirt she wore was stretched tightly across her buns. On top she wore a light blue blouse, and again, it was stretched across her back, implying it was holding a lot of volume out front. He was captivated by her arse though, the way it stuck horizontally off her back, and he knew the phrase, "phat ghetto booty", definitely applied to her.

She looked back at him over her shoulder, "I'm Sarah. Did you need a drink, coffee, tea, water?"

"No thanks, I'm fine." Tommy was trying not to be nervous. He really had nothing to lose here, maybe his Grandpa left him some money, maybe not, sure money would be nice, but it wasn't going to change his life.

Sarah led him to a meeting room with a table that seated about twelve people, "Please take a seat anywhere and Ms Sadler will be with you shortly."

"Thanks."

Sarah walked back to reception marvelling at Tommy Johnson. Richard Johnson had been a special client around the law firm. He'd passed away eleven years ago, but had apparently paid very well for the firm to continue carrying out instructions he'd left for them, long after his death. Sarah herself had been privy to a few jobs herself, always unusual, like collecting reports from private investigators or arranging meetings with finance companies that weren't listed anywhere.

Meeting Tommy had been very exciting for her. It was strange, silly even, but she felt like she'd met a secret agent. The reality wasn't really like that, in fact Tommy had no idea what was going on as far as Sarah knew, but there was certainly a lot of cloak and dagger. She'd been fantasising about Thomas Johnson as she knew him, for months now, knowing that this day was coming and meeting him in person was doing something strange to her. Before meeting him, she'd fantasised about becoming some kind of agent, telling Thomas all the secrets she knew.

As far as she knew, Tommy wasn't in any danger, but she'd built up excitement in her mind about him. Putting a face to her fantasy was skewing her fantasies. Despite the fact that Tommy in no way played up to these fantasies she'd had, and he looked quite young, she now found herself fantasising about him physically, and she'd only just met him. Sarah wondered to herself, not for the first time, if she was weird, if she should seek a professional?

Tommy was waiting patiently when Ms Sadler came into the meeting room. He stood to greet her, "Ms Sadler."

She smiled at him, "Tommy, please, call me Marge."

She was a thin woman, probably in her late fifties, dressed in a grey suit with a professional skirt well below her knees. Her smile was disarming, because before she smiled, her countenance was quite severe, but smiling, she seemed as friendly as anyone.

"Thank you for coming in today, I'm sure you must have a lot of questions?" she asked as she sat down across from Tommy.

"Yes," he answered, but waited for her to continue.

She nodded at this, "Well, it might be easier for me to go first. Your grandfather, Richard Johnson, was a very wealthy man. He died, leaving a lot of wealth, and a lot of regrets. His estate actually continues to grow. He knew he was dying, and towards the end, he tried his best to attempt to make up for a lot of his regrets. Our firm handled a lot of Richard's affairs, and it was us he entrusted to carry out his final instructions. Some of his instructions were quite long-term. That brings us to today. Tommy, you'll soon be graduating from High School. Did you bring your grades with you by the way?"

"Yes," Tommy reached for his bag and handed over his grades. Ms Sadler reached over to an intercom and pressed the buzzer.

"Sarah?"

"Yes Ms Sadler?"

"Please come and collect a few papers and take them to Clint?"

"Certainly Ms Sadler."

She looked again at Tommy and continued, "Your grandfather left you some money, Tommy, which you may have guessed. However, he always regretted not having received a proper education. This was not something he told everyone, as he was a self-made man and built his wealth together with your grandmother despite not having gone to college."

Sarah arrived, smiled at Tommy, picked up the papers and left.

"In addition, he always felt adversity helps you grow and learn, 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger', but perhaps not quite as harsh as that. So, he wanted to leave something for you, but he didn't want to give you a free ride. The reason we're sitting here today is because when you graduate, you'll start to gain access to some of your inheritance."

This was all making sense to Tommy. His Grandpa had always been very kind to Tommy, doting, but he never spoiled him, or at least Tommy hadn't felt spoiled or privileged.

"I could bore you with the details, but that would be better handled by Clint, and he'll be joining us soon. Put simply, if you continue to do well in your studies, you shouldn't want for anything, as long as you don't try to live extravagantly." She paused, allowing Tommy to try to take it all in.

He felt conflicted. His Grandpa had always been great to him, but he could never figure out why his Mum hadn't gotten along with her father, and why she hadn't received much from his Grandpa's estate.

"Why... why am I getting this? Why didn't Grandpa give anything to my Mum?"

Ms Sadler's expression turned thoughtful. After a few moments she attempted to answer Tommy's question, "I can only speculate on the reality of their relationship, and all I have to go on is what Richard told me, and I'm sure he told me more than your own grandmother," her eyes opened wide at this, "I made that sound terrible didn't I? Believe me, nothing happened with your Grandpa, he was completely faithful to your grandmother. I was his confidante, and probably his closest friend. He always said the reason he never needed a therapist was because he had me to talk to, but that's all we ever were. I'm sorry, I should be more professional than this, but as I said, he was a close friend." She looked sincere, and Tommy could tell she was sad as she thought of his Grandpa. He felt that he should believe her.

"As I understand it, when your Grandpa found out your mother was pregnant he was very upset, angry. Your mother was... nineteen I believe at the time, and Richard did not think very much of your father at all. Your own grandmother gave birth to your mother when she was only sixteen, and your Grandpa knew the struggles your mother was about to go through, and that your mother wouldn't have a man like himself as her partner. Your Grandpa's biggest regret in life was that he so irreparably damaged his relationship with your mother. Your mother apparently couldn't forgive him for it. In my opinion, your Grandpa could have tried harder to ask for forgiveness, but he was very old in his ways and stubborn as well." She looked to be struggling with something, maybe deciding how much to tell Tommy. "All I will say is that your Grandpa made sure you and your mother were safe, and kept an eye on you both."

They were interrupted by a man knocking on the meeting room door. Tommy watched as Ms Sadler visibly pulled herself together. "Please come in Clint."

Clint entered and took a seat next to Ms Sadler, "All ready Ms Sadler," he was beaming. He put several documents in front of Ms Sadler.

She looked over the papers, "Is this right Clint?"

"Yes Ms Sadler, I ran the numbers twice, and may I say Mr Johnson, congratulations on your grades."

"I'm sorry, Tommy, this is Clint who works for our Accounting department. Clint, this is Mr Thomas Johnson."

Tommy nodded, "Thank you, and its Tommy."

Ms Sadler looked up at Tommy and beamed as well. "Well Tommy, I do have some very good news for you," she slid the top paper Clint had given her over to him, "This amount here is the first instalment..."

* * *

The rest of the meeting was like it took place behind frosted glass in Tommy's mind. He definitely remembered giving over his bank account details. Surely the whole thing wasn't a scam to obtain those? For all he knew, it could be. It sounded too good to be true after all. Clint had also let him know that they'd be in touch to inform Tommy of his academic responsibilities going forward.

When Tommy walked past Sarah she became concerned. He was in a daze and didn't even notice her. What was going on? What had they done to him? Was she working for the bad guys? She'd find out, and she'd protect Tommy!

The amount of money had boggled his mind. He couldn't even really remember the final number, but it was a lot. Not so much that he'd be super rich, but enough that if invested well, a person could live a frugal life without having to work. That was the final amount though.

Right now, Tommy was being transferred a sum of money, in payment for his current grade average, that would go a long way towards getting a few things around the house, and his Mum's car, fixed. He wasn't really thinking about any of that at the moment, he simply wasn't thinking.

When Tommy got out on the street, he didn't know it but he turned the wrong way. He was supposed to go to the bus station to head for home.

When the car horn failed to grab his attention, and calling out also failed, Pam had to get out of her car and run up to Tommy to shake him awake.

"Tommy," she looked concerned, "are you ok? What's wrong with you?"

He finally became alert. "What? Aunt Pam? What... why are you here?"

She looked sheepish, "Well, Marge called me and told me that your first inheritance meeting was today, which also means I had to hand over my bit as well." She frowned, "But what went wrong, what's wrong with you?"

What was wrong with him? Nothing, well nothing was wrong really, it was just a lot to take in. He was still trying to process. "Nothing. It was just... a lot... you know?"

Pam nodded, "Oh yeah, I forgot. Silly of me really, after all I went through all that myself. So, are you excited?" She was smiling at him, excited herself.

"I don't know. I think I will be," he tried to smile back, but he knew it wouldn't look right, because it didn't feel right. He forced himself together, this was a big deal, this inheritance came from Pam's father, Tommy's Grandpa, and she wanted to know how he felt about it. He wasn't smiling, but he was sure of his answer, "It's amazing Aunt Pam. I never could have dreamed of anything like this. It's like when Harry Potter found out he was a wizard and his whole life changed. It is exciting but it's also scary, it's a big responsibility, and I don't want to screw up."

Pam's smile widened, "That's the Tommy I know. Come on, let's go." She turned him around to walk back the way he'd come. He could see her car parked beside the street. "Tell me Tommy, have you got your permit yet?"

"My driving permit?" Why did that matter? "No, I never needed it, Mum and I can't afford a second car, and she needs the car."

Pam smirked at him. "She does, she does need her car, and it's true that neither one of you could afford a car before today, although, I would guess you could probably afford a car now." She could see he was starting to answer her but she cut him off, "But that doesn't matter anyway. Because Tommy, you already have a car."

What? "What?"

"You're going to have to get your permit Tommy, because I don't want to have to drive you around in your own car for long." She opened the passenger door for Tommy and they both looked inside at the immaculate interior. "It was never my car Tommy. Dad left it to you. He loved watching your face light up whenever you two went for a drive. But the idea of leaving it locked up in a garage appalled him as well. So I was supposed to drive it, take care of it, get it to the mechanic and detailer, until you finished High School."

It was too much in one day. Tommy now owned an immaculate 1970 black Charger, with a wood-grain interior, beautiful white leather seats, various after-market upgrades such as the steering wheel, rims, breaks, etc, the list went on, and Tommy vowed to learn the list like the back of his hand.

"But what are you going to drive Aunt Pam?"

"Just get in the car and let's go you doofus."

* * *

Tommy decided not to tell his Mum all the details of his inheritance, or everything Ms Sadler told him. He wanted to protect her. He did vow to tell her about her father at some point, try and get her forgiveness, better late than never.

His Mum was extremely unhappy about the car, and over dinner tried to convince Pam to keep the car. She worried that Tommy would get himself killed. Tommy knew that was going to be a problem between them when he started driving it, but for the first time in his life, he knew he would be able to look into his mother's beautiful face, and tell her no. He was going to love, and drive that car in honour of his Grandpa.

Pam was finished with her interviews in the city, and would be going home on Saturday to await word of any follow ups. His Mum tried to force her to keep the car, but eventually she agreed to drive Pam home. They arranged for his Mum to stay with Pam again. They had some kind of unspoken conversation with their eyes which Tommy tried to ignore.

* * *

Saturday morning found him angrier than he had ever been before with his Mum. Today she would drive Pam home and stay with her overnight. Tommy would be left home alone. He was nineteen, and well-behaved, so there should be no issues. Why then, did his Mum decide to let her friend and next-door neighbour, Mrs Hancock, come over to check on him?

The only thing that made sense to Tommy was that maybe she was taking out her anger over the car situation. Mrs Hancock kept a spare key next door for emergencies, and his Mum had told her to drop by whenever she felt like it.

He was not a little kid anymore. He had to make his Mum understand that.

His Mum and Aunt Pam left at about ten in the morning.

Tommy finally had his room back! Not only that, but the house to himself unless Mrs Hancock came over. He could live with that risk.

Ten minutes after his Mum and her sister left he was lying on his bed with his hand wrapped around his shaft, beating himself off.

* * *

Heather crept up between the house and the fence. She moved stealthily, but inside she was jumping up and down for joy. For the most part, Heather Hancock considered herself to be a normal, kind, and caring woman. However, she also freely accepted that a large part of her would be considered evil. Take right now for instance, she was sneaking into her friend and neighbour's house, where her neighbour's teenage son had been left alone for the night, for her own, most likely, perverted and evil purposes, not that Heather thought of herself as evil or perverted.

Heather had no children, but she was no-one's fool. Any teenage boy left alone in a house, and especially one without a girlfriend, would very swiftly be watching porn and jacking off.

She figured as soon as he was alone he'd be at it, but unfortunately she'd been busy when Amy left, so she'd had to wait. It was up to fate, Tommy might be jacking off, or he might be between bouts.

Why did Heather want to catch Tommy stroking the salami? It was a good question, but Heather knew there were a couple of reasons.

One, curiosity, Heather knew all about Tommy's condition, and she was curious as to what he'd look like naked, and what his equipment looked like. She was actually eager to compare it to her tiny-dicked excuse for an ex-husband. Oh they were still currently married, but Heather had finally kicked him out for good. It was just a matter of time and legal work now.

Two, plain and simple amusement, when caught, Tommy would scramble to hide himself and whatever porn he was using, and that would be fun to watch, especially if he had his pants around his ankles or something.

Three, power, the power she would hold over Tommy from having seen him masturbating and then promising not to tell his mother what she'd seen.

The third reason, Heather admitted, was the strongest pull. Heather relished her power, whatever power she could grab.

Her marriage had lasted far past its use by date because she delayed relinquishing the power she had over her husband, knowing that once she finally cut him loose he might develop some balls. He'd lose in the divorce, and she still had a bit of blackmail material if she needed it. But eventually he'd move on and be done with her control.

She crept up to the back door, trying to be silent. She tried the door and found it locked. She had to be careful with her key, not to make too much noise as she didn't want to alert Tommy.

Carefully she slid the door open and slipped inside before carefully closing it behind her.

Suddenly she realised that if Tommy wasn't jerking off, she'd need a story for why she snuck inside instead of knocking normally.

As she paused, she heard a sound that made her smile, and realise she wouldn't need a story. Something in the house was making a fleshy slapping sound. Heather might not have any kids, but she knew teenagers.

She snuck down the hallway, carefully avoiding the left side where it creaked, a skill learned during many coffees over with Amy. She approached Tommy's door, seeing it was slightly ajar, probably so that he could hear her knock or enter the front door.

Suddenly, there he was. Her first reason for doing this had been to compare the size or Tommy's dick with that of her husband, only, it turned out to be more of a contrast than comparison.

If Heather trusted her eye, and she did, Tommy's long, thick cock had to be about ten inches long. Her husband's was three, maybe four on a good day.

Tommy was swiftly jacking on his majestic rod with his right hand. His left was holding up a skin mag, and it was the only reason Heather hadn't been spotted, as Tommy couldn't see his door past the magazine. He looked to be rushing towards a climax. Heather could hear him moaning and murmuring, "Mmmmm, oh yeah, take it Ms Stern, take my thick rod up your snatch... ohhhh yeah, I'm gonna cum all over your great big titties..."

As she watched Tommy suddenly switched. She could see tension release and he his stroking switched to slow, languid strokes up and down his shaft.

Heather was shocked. She hadn't even considered in her wildest dreams that little Tommy Johnson would be packing a stallion's python between his legs.

She'd gasped, but fortunately Tommy hadn't heard. She realised she was in a dangerous position though, and quietly stepped back from the door.

She carefully retraced her steps, even exiting the door the same way and re-locking the door once outside.

Within a few minutes she was back in her own house, panting hard.

Tommy Johnson had a huge Johnson. She sat down in her living room and tried to process that. He was supposed to be small, stunted growth, underdeveloped. Obviously his cock hadn't got the memo.

Such a huge cock, such power, how could that ever be tamed? Heather thought that she was out of her league. But... Tommy Johnson? She was damn sure she could dominate Tommy Johnson. Sure his cock was huge, but she'd watched him grow up. He was bookish, quiet and obedient. It wouldn't even be hard. Did possession of a freakishly huge dick change the boy who possessed it? Surely not. Besides, maybe the boy wasn't a challenge, but it sure would be a challenge to fuck that cock into submission, and her pussy was up to the job.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers