Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

* * *

Tommy grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and took his juice into the lounge. He was up to Revenge of the Sith in his Star Wars Saga marathon.

He'd jerked off for a few hours, and then decided to do something else with the rest of his day.

*Knock, knock, knock* Probably Mrs Hancock to come and check up on him. He opened the door.

Sure enough, there she was, though he wasn't expecting her to look so stunning. Her long, dark, almost black but still brunette hair hung down her back, fluffed up, looking really hot and wavy. Her brown eyes were highlighted with green eye shadow. She smiled at him --did she just check out his crotch? -- With her perfect white teeth and thick, pink lipstick covered lips.

She wore a short leather jacket with studs on the shoulders, which sat above her hips and high-waisted brown slacks that were very loose around her ankles and displayed her green leather pumps. Her jacket was tightly buttoned and double breasted, but he couldn't see the colour of the top she wore, if indeed she did wear a top.

"Hi Tommy," he caught himself checking her out and looked again to her face, "I'm sure you won't believe me, but I didn't actually come over here to check on you, I actually think you're big enough to take care of yourself. One of my light bulbs blew last night, and I was hoping you could help me replace it?"

He brightened at her praise, "Hi Mrs Hancock, no problem, let me just put my shoes on."

"Sure. You should lock the door, you can never be too careful."

"Okay." Surely a few minutes would be fine, but maybe she was right.

They walked next door and Mrs Hancock lagged behind him. He turned and thought he caught her scoping out the street for something.

Soon they were in her house. She led him to the kitchen and served him a slice of cake on a dish.

"I haven't told your Mum about this yet, but I kicked Roger out, we're getting a divorce." Tommy thought guiltily of the night he'd seen Mr Hancock leave. Had he been leaving for good that night?

"I'm sorry," he said, sympathetically.

"I'm not, he was useless. Why do you think I had to ask you to come and help me with a light bulb?"

Tommy was a little shocked at her callousness, though when he thought about it, that did match little things he'd heard her say over the years. He wouldn't say that she was cold, but she was certainly cooler than anyone else he knew in terms of emotional warmth.

"But he was your husband? Surely you're not happy for your marriage to be over?"

"Tommy, I couldn't be happier. Now, let's see about that light bulb."

She led him to her bedroom. He blushed as he thought of the scene he had accidentally witnessed of a sexily dressed Mrs Hancock seemingly berating Mr Hancock. She had a chair in there, but he noted that the fitting was really over her bed and he'd probably have to stand on her bed.

"I'll be back in a sec," she said, and disappeared.

Tommy looked at the light fitting. There was no globe in it. So he just had to put the new globe in. That made sense... but... why did he have to come and help if Mrs Hancock had already removed the old bulb? Shrugging, he began trying to work out how best to get the new globe in.

When Mrs Hancock returned, Tommy had removed his shoes and socks and was standing on her bed, trying to reach the fitting with the new globe, but it was just out of reach.

"I think you should get down Tommy." He heard the door close, but didn't notice Mrs Hancock lock it.

He was stretching, trying to reach, "I... can't... quite... reach it..."

"I said get down Tommy," there was a bit more power in the second statement and Tommy looked down at Mrs Hancock.

She was wearing the same outfit she'd been wearing when arguing with her husband. She was wearing a black lace bra that covered about half of each breast but left her stunning cleavage completely uncovered. Over that she was wearing a black gauzy robe that only hung down to just below her bum, but it was pulled completely open at the moment. Her panties matched her bra, black lace, and they were cut high on her hips. Her dark hair hung free over her shoulders, the locks just reaching the tops of her breasts at the front, though Tommy knew that her hair was longer at the back. She looked awesome, literally, in that she inspired awe right now. Tommy thought of his little crush on her, and how he'd always thought it wouldn't happen, until now.

He stared at her in awe. It was a mistake though. He'd been told what to do but hadn't done it.

"Tommy, dear boy, I said get down from there," she said icily. Her eyes flashed with disdain. What had he done wrong? She was dressed sexy and told him twice how she'd kicked her husband out. Was she coming onto him? Why was she angry?

He dropped to his knees on the bed then scooted over to sit on the side of the bed, before standing in front of her. She was at least a foot taller than him in her shoes. "I-I'm sorry, Mrs Hancock."

Heather was flying by the seat of her pants. Technically she should have taken the time to seduce Tommy properly before getting all dominant on him, but for that cock, she wasn't willing to waste the time. She'd get so much more enjoyment out of taming him on the fly.

"So you should be. How do I look Tommy?" she asked.

"Y-you, you look fantastic Mrs Hancock, beautiful," he stammered.

"Really? Well that may be true, but I'm not dressed in a formal gown am I Tommy?"

"No, you're dressed in pretty lingerie?" his tone implied a question. He was out of his depth here, not sure what to do or say.

Her eyes flashed again, and Tommy knew he was making her angry. "Do I not look hot Tommy? Sexy? What would you want to do to a woman dressed like this Tommy?"

Language was powerful. Tommy realised she wanted him to use stronger words, sexy words.

"Hot? You look smoking hot, Mrs Hancock. You look so sexy," the words were right, he thought, but he was nervous, and the delivery lacked conviction, she didn't appear angrier though, so at least he was figuring it out, he thought.

"Do you think I look like a Mrs Hancock right now Tommy, or do you think you should call me something more appropriate?" Heather could feel her pussy juicing up. Tommy was malleable, she could work with him. She had every intention of beating that cock with her talented pussy and have it answer to her alone.

Tommy realised she wanted a different name. Her first name was Heather, but he knew she didn't want him to call her that. 'Babe' obviously wouldn't work. She wanted respect, like a teacher, but Mrs Hancock was no longer acceptable. 'Madam', 'Ma'am', 'Mistress'? What would be acceptable? She was waiting; he had to guess, "No... Mistress?"

She smiled, and Tommy relaxed, and thereby realised how tense he'd become. What was this? There was sex, seemingly, on offer, but sex of a kind Tommy had no knowledge or experience of. With Ms Stern, he'd seen some porn and erotica of submissive women, but nothing of dominant women.

"Very good, Tommy. Now why don't you get down on your knees?" she asked in a tone that implied it was an order.

Did he want this? Sex was sex, but this was different. He looked at the door. He could run, out the bedroom door, out the front door, over to his house and lock himself in. He could feel his key reassuringly heavy in his pocket. She had a key as well though. Would she chase him? She'd lured him over here, maybe she was like a spider, and if he escaped he'd be free. He looked into her eyes. If he'd been a virgin, he'd have done everything she said, in fact, if he hadn't jerked off this morning he'd probably stay, but he wasn't a virgin, and he had jerked off.

He looked at her smoking hot body, and big hooters. Then he looked into her eyes. This wasn't worth it.

How to do this? Should he bolt? Walk calmly to the door? Would she grab him? Hit him? What about his shoes? The look in her eyes made anything possible. He had a clear path to the door, but she could easily step into his path and intercept him.

He bolted. He knew he'd look like a fool, but who was she going to tell? She didn't move other than to turn her head and watch him move past her. His plan worked perfectly, until he turned the door handle, or rather, tried to. Locked? He tried the other way, it wouldn't turn. He looked at her.

She calmly stepped towards him; she was only five steps away to begin with. Her eyes bored into his.

He dropped to his knees and looked at the ground. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I panicked," he said, having just let his instincts take hold for what to do next. He just did what seemed appropriate.

If Heather touched herself, anywhere right now, she'd blow her top. Tommy seemed to understand the game. He'd tried to run, but once he couldn't, he submitted. It was absolutely perfect, and her nerves were on a knife edge, she was so ready to pop. Her husband hadn't nearly been this much fun. She smiled, widely at him.

"Very, very good Tommy. If you're good, you might get a reward and my rewards are to die for Tommy. Now look at me."

He looked up and saw her smiling down at him. He knew then that he would do his best to keep her smiling at him, rather than attract her scary, intense gaze.

She walked past him, to her bed, and sat on the edge. She kept her legs together and sat demurely, at first. Slowly she spread her legs, wide, lewdly and then reclined back, supporting herself with her arms. She continued to smile at him, but he knew from her eyes that another test was coming, "Now, why don't you come over here and give my legs a kiss?"

Tommy got the test immediately; he wasn't supposed to stand up. She wanted to lord over him, and remaining on his knees was a power thing. He did as she expected, walked over on his knees.

He started at her left knee, placing a soft kiss just above her knee on her soft, tanned thigh.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

He placed another kiss, slightly higher, before switching to her other leg.

"Good boy Tommy, very good," she said, breathlessly.

He switched back and forth between legs, placing very light kisses, along with the occasional, heavier smooch. He alternated, one, two and three kisses before switching legs.

He was about halfway up her thighs, teasing her, when she asked, "Look at my pussy Tommy, what do you think of it?"

He looked between her legs at the black lace-covered mound, swollen with her arousal. "It looks delicious Mistress. The tightest, sexiest, hottest pussy I've ever seen. I don't deserve this honour Mistress."

"Uhhhh," she groaned. "Kiss it Tommy, now!" she commanded him.

Skipping the rest of her thighs, he leaned in, intending to place a heavy, fat kiss right on top of her mound. He could smell her wild arousal, the scent filling him with lust and thoughts of her slick pussy. Just as he was about to kiss her, his instincts told him something different, and he blew his breath against her panty covered mound.

Her back arched and she screamed, "OH FUCK YES! MOTHERFUCKER! FUCKING FUCK!"

She thrashed around on her bed while Tommy sat back and stared in amazement.

Suddenly her legs clamped onto his head and she roughly grabbed his hair, slightly hurting him. His face was suddenly shoved forward into her fragrant, panty-covered mound, and she rode his face through the rest of her orgasm, fiercely grinding her pussy over his nose, mouth and face.

"YES MOTHERFUCKING SHIT! OH GOD! YES! YES! YES! FUCK!"

Her body thrashed like some kind of rodeo rider. Tommy's whole world right then consisted of her sweet, fresh smelling scent, her engorged, black lace covered pussy lips, and the violent way he was being pushed around by her, with her legs still clamped to his head.

Finally she seemed to calm down with a long, drawn out groan, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... oh god..."

She had locked her ankles behind his head to prevent his escape. As she relaxed, her thighs released their death-grip upon his head, but she kept her ankles locked tight.

"I think it's time you got naked Tommy, and let me see that slab of meat between your thighs," she said before licking her lips.

He tried to move but she kept her ankles locked and he realised he was going to have to strip from this awkward crouching position.

He got his shirt off pretty easily. His pants and underwear were difficult, requiring him to shuffle around, with Mrs Hancock's legs still around his head, and her fragrant scent still driving him on. Once freed, his rigid cock waved about in the air, brushing the side of the bed, causing him to moan the first time.

Soon he was naked, and Mrs Hancock was grinning at him, "Now I think it's time for that kiss don't you?"

They both looked at her puffy, engorged pussy. It was clear that she'd soaked the material thoroughly with her orgasm, and it twinkled in the light from the moisture.

He might not truly understand the relationship Mrs Hancock was seeking, but he was keen to explore her pussy. Slowly he leaned forward and pressed his puckered lips against her mound and panties.

He rubbed his lips over the lace. It felt so sheer, and the rough surface between his lips and her nether-lips was extremely erotic. Tommy could feel his cock jumping with excitement. He puckered his lips and began raining kisses upon her pussy, moving around and covering as much of the area as he could reach. Slowly, but surely, his mouth opened and his kisses turned into mouthing and making out with her mound.

Mrs Hancock was softly moaning, "Mmmm... good boy... that feels good..."

He looked up to see Mrs Hancock kneading her breasts within her bra, squashing and pushing her tits all around and massaging them.

Tommy pressed his tongue against her mound. He could feel the depression where her lips met, and he began paying extra attention there, pressing his tongue hard against the fabric but not getting very deep, and then kissing either side against her outer lips.

Heather started to buck her hips unconsciously. "Yes... yes, kiss me there Tommy, push your tongue inside..." She was actually impressed, as Tommy was pushing a lot of her buttons and she considered him completely untrained. Perhaps he'd actually had a bit of luck with the ladies and wasn't a complete stranger to the bedroom, although there was little evidence of that aside from what she was being shown here and now. His potential was astounding as she hadn't even seen his huge rod yet. She slid her hands sensually down from her tits, across her ribs, past her navel and abs and finally down towards her groin. She felt the black lace with her fingertips, revelling in the sexy material. She skirted the edge, not wanting to interrupt Tommy's efforts. The thought of what she was doing and about to do was working her up again. Swiftly she slid her fingers beneath her panties and wrenched them over to the side.

Tommy felt a shift and a pull on his tongue and lips. Suddenly the flavour, the fragrance, the texture, everything changed. It only took a fraction of a second to work out that she'd removed her panties and now he was working his mouth and tongue over her fully revealed pussy.

Mrs Hancock pulled him forwards suddenly with her legs, clamping her thighs over his ears again. Her hands again grabbed his hair and forced his face against her wet, dripping snatch.

Heather was cumming again, but this time she'd be able to ride it longer, "UH! YEAH! STICK YOUR TONGUE UP MY PUSSY TOMMY! FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE! SUCK MY CUNT! DRINK IT! EAT IT! FUCK YES!"

Tommy complied. He was scared and followed orders. He stuck his tongue between her lips, tasting her, and was soon rewarded with a flood of her juice. He had no choice but to swallow. He felt his nose rub against her clit as she bucked and rode his face. He worked his tongue around and sucked against her lips with his own. He was hoping to please her and not be punished.

Whenever he felt he couldn't breathe, he'd start to jerk around and fight against her.

Heather's orgasm waned, but she was still getting a lot of pleasure, and this time her pussy wouldn't end up too sensitive. She knew she was smothering Tommy, and it was all about power. He could breathe only when she let him. At the end of the day though, it was a game, and she could feel every time he struggled to breathe, so she'd allow him to catch his breath again before forcing him back to her smothering, hungry beaver.

Somehow, he wasn't suffocating, so he continued trying to please her by working over her wet honey pot.

Heather knew that given enough time, she'd undoubtedly have another orgasm as she continued to control Tommy and his oral ministrations. But if that was all she wanted, there'd have been no need to rush this. No, it was time she got to the main event.

Suddenly, Mrs Hancock spread her legs wide and released his head, completely freeing him. She then stood up quickly, looking down at him with fire in her eyes.

"On the bed, now Tommy!" she ordered.

Quickly he climbed up onto the bed and choosing quickly, lay down on his back.

Heather stared at Tommy's slab of cock meat. She'd seen him working it earlier, but right now it was completely bare, unhidden by his own hands. It was majestic, tall, a pussy pleaser of the highest order. When she was in college she'd sampled a lot of cock, some of it had been pretty big, at least she thought so, but nothing had looked like this. She tried to look at it but take Tommy out of the equation, evaluate the cock alone, but it still passed inspection. When you added the fact that it was attached at the root to little Tommy from next door, who she'd watched grow, slightly, through High School but who was still so underdeveloped, it was simply unbelievable, you had to see it to believe it and even then your mind had trouble comprehending. It was like his whole body had put all its development and energy into growing an enormous shaft instead of adding height or mass to the boy it was attached to.

Tommy watched her timidly. She seemed to be mesmerised, staring at his dick. His prick took notice as well, as he could feel it was rock solid, and moved to the beat of his heart while adding the occasional eager lurch. He felt his balls churning. He was horny, and wanted to fuck, but he had no idea what Mrs Hancock was going to do with him, no guarantee that he'd even get a chance to shoot his spunk. He had to be patient, lest he get himself in trouble and punished. It was tough, but he waited for her to make a move.

Finally, she blinked, and came out of her reverie. She looked, briefly, into Tommy's eyes and smiled at him. Then she was staring at his shaft again, but she was no longer mesmerised.

Quickly, she grabbed the sides of her thong and slipped it down her legs to lie pooled on the floor.

She climbed onto the bed, between his legs. Tommy watched her tits shift around in her bra, hanging downwards, barely contained. Her robe still hung at her sides. Her hair was wild, a result of her orgasmic throes on the bed.

She licked his shaft from bottom to top, and Tommy closed his eyes in ecstasy. When she reached the head, she wrapped her lips around it and bobbed, up and down. She didn't get very far before she gagged, and removed it from her mouth.

"You're big Tommy. You've got a great, big, huge cock here. I bet you think you're hot stuff don't you?" she didn't wait for a response, "But you're not. Your cock is something, but I'm going to control it. I'm going to ride it, and tame it, and show you both who your boss is. Then it will be mine, my toy, to do with whatever I want, whenever I want, and you'll be mine."

The intensity in her eyes was frightening. She wanted to enslave him? It was terrifying, especially for a child who'd received an indecent amount of bullying in his life. But... she was going to ride him? 'Well,' he imagined his cock saying to him, 'that is definitely something I'm up for'.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers