Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

"Err... yeah, thanks," Tommy said as he handed over the cash.

"Say, do I know you?"

No reason to lie that Tommy could think of, so he answered, "Not really, but we went to the same school last year."

Tommy checked her out. He couldn't see below her waist over the counter, but she had nice, swelling breasts up above it, hidden inside her sweater. He didn't remember her being quite that busty last year, but he hadn't really noticed either. She was really pretty, and looked at him with a slightly mischievous smile.

"Oh yeah, you're the kid with the growth thing..." Tommy looked down embarrassedly, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be mean."

"It's ok, I get that a lot." He looked back up into her eyes.

She ran his payment through the till and then gave him his change.

"See you around...?" she prompted for his name.

"Tommy," he answered.

"See you around, Tommy. I'm Janine."

"I know," Tommy smiled, having read her name tag.

She looked shocked for a minute, then realised and flicked her name tag, which caused her breast to bounce a bit, and Tommy couldn't help but stare for a moment. Then he was gone, out the door, back to the car and his Mum.

* * *

Tommy sat, chatting with Brian at lunch. Brian was excited because his Dad was picking him up from school and taking him away to his new apartment for the weekend. Tommy himself felt a little strange about Brian's relationship with his Dad. Having his parents split up was pretty bad, but Tommy had never even known his own father, and they'd never been as comfortable financially as Brian's family. But Tommy recognised that being friends meant you looked past that, and Brian himself always freely shared and tried to include Tommy in what he had, even asking his parents to bring Tommy along on the occasional trip.

Tommy's phone beeped at him with a text message.

UNKNOWN - 'ill see you after school'

Who the hell was that? Brian was sitting right beside him and he didn't really have any other friends. It's not like he gave his number out to anyone either. Maybe his Mum had lost her phone and had to borrow one? It did look like one of her text messages. Still, it was strange that she didn't explain any of that.

Tommy shrugged, and listened as Brian explained what his Dad had told him about his new apartment.

* * *

Still no sign of his Mum... School had finished about half an hour ago. Tommy had watched an excited Brian be collected by his Dad, and all the other kids, cars and buses filtered away leaving just a handful of kids behind.

Another car pulled in. It looked like Vicki's car, but Brian left with his father, surely she'd known that. She drove all the way over to him and stopped, rolling down her window.

"Waiting for someone?" she asked.

"Yeah, my Mum texted me to tell me she was picking me up."

Vicki looked confused for a moment, "She did? But I... did she?"

"Yeah, but she was using someone else's phone."

Suddenly Vicki giggled. "No she didn't Tommy, I did."

"You? But why... oh. Oh!" realised Tommy.

He looked around suspiciously before rushing around the car and hopping into the passenger seat.

"Thanks for picking me up Vicki," he said.

"That's ok, I'm sure I can find a way for you to repay me," she winked at him.

"How did you get my number?" he asked.

"You don't want me to have your number?"

"No. NO! I mean, I want you to have my number, I just didn't know you had it."

She smiled, amused by his floundering, "I got it from Brian's phone."

"Oh, cool."

"Why time do you have to be home?"

"Mum will probably be home around six or seven, why?"

"Maybe you should let her know that you're over at Brian's house and his Mum will bring you home later." She suggested.

He looked over at Vicki and it took a moment for the realisation to sink in. Obviously Brian wasn't home, and Vicki had come to pick him up. Her home would be free of Brian for the weekend. He smiled and started texting his Mum.

* * *

Tommy stared straight ahead, looking at the back wall of Vicki's garage. He was finally getting another chance with her. Up until now they'd either been interrupted or rushed, either by his family or Brian's presence, but now they had several hours, and in fact, possibly even all night. But that made it all real.

He felt, stressed he supposed. There was a lot of pressure on him to get it right this time. He'd been with other women now, he wasn't just some kid. Thinking of other women, he wondered if he should tell Vicki. In fact, he'd never really talked to Vicki about what they were doing. Actually, he hadn't talked to any of the women he'd slept with about what they were doing. He had no idea what they thought about him. At the time it hadn't really mattered, he was just excited to be having sex.

He looked over at Vicki, a smirk on her lips, half-lidded eyes, and her wavy brown hair fluttering around her shoulders and all he could think about was how excited he was to be having sex.

Vicki watched his excitement grow in his eyes. She'd hooked up a couple of times over the last few weeks, and had unfortunately compared their equipment and performance to Tommy's. His equipment, at about 10" hard, far surpassed the average, and not one 'night-player' had managed to measure up to him. Performance-wise, a couple had come close, in fact one man had licked her out so enthusiastically that she'd come three times, but then his cock had only been a few inches long, and he'd shot his load into the condom she'd made him wear within a few seconds of getting inside her buttery snatch. Oral sex was great, but Vicki always needed a good fucking afterwards. She'd had to make do with her dildo that night. Fortunately, Tommy's youth meant that even though he'd cum quickly, it wouldn't' be long before he'd be ready for another round.

"Coming in?" she asked him.

"Yes," he answered, lost in her eyes.

She opened her door and slid out, quickly yet sensually and Tommy fumbled to follow suit.

She led him inside, and Tommy watched her round bum twitch from side to side in her tight, stretchy, black yoga pants. As he watched, she slid her fingertips beneath the waist of her pants and hooked her panties, before tugging the sides of a pink, lace thong upwards, until she sported an obvious whale tail. He could tell that she was wearing a bra, under a tight, clinging, simple, orange, long-sleeved top.

Vicki led him all the way to her bedroom. She glanced back over her shoulder to catch him staring, transfixed by her jiggling butt squeezed into her thin, tight yoga pants. She didn't really have a plan beyond this point, other than that she needed to stuff Tommy's long, hard cock up inside her hungry, wet snatch something fierce. Tommy was entranced by her. Fucking him was undoubtedly morally wrong; she was taking advantage of him big time. She knew his mother, in passing at least, and she was sure that if word ever got out she'd be branded a slut, a harlot, and she'd become a pariah. While she could probably have coped with all of that, it wouldn't do to put her son through that, she had to maintain her image for her son's sake. That made it very hard to arrange her little trysts, and almost impossible to arrange them with Tommy. Brian being away for the weekend was too good to resist.

Vicki reached her bedroom door and turned to look at Tommy. She caught him staring at her arse. He grinned at her lopsidedly.

"You like my arse Tommy?" she asked, before playfully slapping her right cheek with her right hand.

"It's fantastic Vicki, a real sexy booty," he felt a little embarrassed with the talk, but he was starting to get better at it.

He was definitely a bit more confident this time, although he still cutely stuttered a bit when he tried talking sex. The tent in front of his trousers spoke volumes for him though. Vicki felt a shiver run through her as she thought about it.

Vicki opened her door and stepped into her bedroom. The curtains were closed and the room was very dark. She walked over to her bedside lamp and switched it on, bathing the room in light. She grabbed a red, gauzy scarf and threw it over the top of the lamp, casting the room in a deep red, sensual light.

Vicki turned and stalked back over to him, her hips swaying side to side.

She took his hand and pulled him, unresisting, over to the bed. She turned to face him and moved him in front of the bed.

"How about we get you out of those restrictive clothes and I get another look at that hefty piece of meat between your legs Tommy?"

She grabbed the hem of his shirt and they worked together to get it off. His pants soon followed, shoes and socks, leaving him only in his straining, department store undies.

"Beautiful," she said, "but we really need to go shopping Tommy."

She kissed the straining tip of his cock through his briefs before slowly pulling those down as well, leaving him naked and causing his hardened cock to spring around, back and forth.

She pushed him backwards, causing him to sit on the bed, and catch himself with his arms straight out behind him, leaving his boner to stand up out of his groin proudly.

Vicki stared at him, with lust in her eyes, and he stared right back. She stalked over him, placing her knee outside his leg on the bed, and starting to crawl over him.

"Let's have some fun Tommy," she said.

"You're always fun Vicki," Tommy replied, with just a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

Vicki straddled Tommy, and his cock pressed up against her clothed mound, puffy as it was, with a wet spot starting to form. She rubbed her mound back and forth on it, and watched as a drop of pre-cum formed. She dipped her index finger into it, collected it, and pulled it away, causing a long string to form between her finger and his pulsing cock head.

"Uh," Tommy moaned at the contact to his dick.

Vicki stuck her finger in her mouth, leaving the string to collapse against her top, slightly left of centre, leaving a twinkling line over her jutting boob.

She shimmied back off the bed and turned away from him, before bending forward, jutting her butt out towards Tommy. She looked over her shoulder at him before moving back, and bending her legs, bumping into Tommy's pole with her beautiful bum, bumping it and bouncing it back and forth.

"Uhhh," Tommy moaned again.

Vicki twisted her hips side to side, causing her butt cheeks to shimmy, and dance about, leaving Tommy's straining prick trying to stay in step.

"Oh god," Tommy said, watching her bulbous globes dance in their tight, black prison. He flexed, trying to press his cock in between Vicki's butt cheeks, but her pants were much too tight for that.

She stuck her thumbs into the waist band of her yoga pants and started sliding them down. She hooked them over the head of his cock and stepped away, pulling his cock out away from him, before releasing it and letting it bounce back upright and swing back and forth.

Tommy was staring at her beautiful arse as she slowly revealed it, sliding her pants down over her hips. She was wearing pink, lace, thong panties. Her rounded cheeks slowly came into view, her wide-waistband panties riding low on her hips, only slightly obscuring her perfect rump, the panties diving down between her booty to form a thong. Dropping her pants to the ground, she quickly lifted one foot, then the other, to peel the pants off her calves and feet.

Tommy looked at her sexily displayed arse, "So beautiful. You have such a fantastic arse Vicki."

She turned her attention back to him and smiled. She was still standing so close to him, that if Tommy stood up, his cock would immediately be rubbing on her tush, and he was considering doing just that.

Vicki however had her own plan. She made the same movements as before, bringing her bum to Tommy's straining pole. This time there was very little clothing between them, only her pink, lacy thong.

Tommy's schlong slipped into the cleavage formed between her round, plump cheeks, and the lace rubbed against the underside of his hardened tool.

"OH FUCK VICKI!" he exclaimed, before thrusting his hips and trying to increase the friction.

Vicki giggled in response, enjoying working Tommy into a frenzy.

She squeezed her arse around his shaft, and Tommy looked at his head, sticking up from her bum, pressed against the lace of her thong, drooling pre-cum into the lace.

She pushed her arse back into Tommy's lap, and sat down, pushing his cock back against his stomach, squashing it there between his stomach and the two ripe buns of her butt.

She grabbed the hem of her blouse and quickly pulled it off in one smooth motion. Flinging it away, she shook her head to free her hair. It waved about it Tommy's face, tickling him and filling him with her vanilla scent.

Tommy was naked, with a nearly naked Vicki sitting in his lap, with his tall, hard cock sticking up in between Vicki's butt cheeks, her pretty, pink, lace thong panties rubbing on his shaft, her legs outside of his own as she straddled him.

Her bra was a smooth, white satin piece, and Tommy could see the hooks on the back.

He leaned forward off his hands so that they were free to reach forward and play with Vicki's tits. He started much more subtly though, sliding his hands over her olive, naked, swelling hips.

His fingertips played with the wide pink lace as they moved up over her stomach.

She moaned as his fingers tickled her as they travelled upwards, "Mmmm."

Vicki took hold of his hands and brought them up to her bra-clad breasts. Guiding his hands, she pushed at and rubbed each of her globes. She placed her hands over his, and pinched her nipples through her bra using Tommy's fingers.

"Ooh," she gasped. She wiggled her bum in his lap, rubbing his hard cock.

Vicki had to remind herself that Tommy was a very young man, and very inexperienced. His cock was so immense and hard that she found herself personifying Tommy as simply his long, thick dick. She knew he enjoyed what they were doing, maybe even as much as she did, but she figured maybe she should do something for him. Guide him and teach him how to please a woman.

"Why don't you take my bra off Tommy?" she asked.

Oh yeah, Vicki's naked tits were awesome. Tommy realised that he'd only ever taken off one bra before, and that was Vicki's the first time they were together. He hadn't been paying attention though, and besides, it had been in the front. A lot of the bras he'd been seeing clasped in the front, though he was sure that was less common. He released her breasts and looked at the spot where her bra should come apart. He knew there was a trick to it, but he didn't know the trick. He tried pushing the join in towards her back, and then pulling it away. He tried to twist it, but nothing was happening. He started to panic.

Vicki rolled her hips against Tommy's cock and told him, "Relax Tommy. Try pushing it together first."

Tommy did as she said and it practically came apart in his hands. He took a quick look at it, seeing that it was a kind of hook thing. The trick was to push it back through the other side. He filed that away for future, hopefully abundant use.

Her bra dropped forward, releasing her big tits, not that Tommy could see. He wasn't going to miss out on feeling them though, as he reached around, slid his hands under her loosened bra and started caressing her phenomenal fun bags.

Tommy had forgotten how long Vicki's nipples were, as he felt them between his fingers, shooting out like rubbery erasers from her hefty hooters. He squeezed his fingers together, capturing her nipples in between them and squeezing them.

"Ah, so good," Vicki exclaimed. She was still rolling and grinding her hips around, causing Tommy's pecker to drool a pool of pre-cum between their bodies, mostly soaking into the back of her pretty little panties.

Vicki shucked her bra and slightly rose up, leaning on one hand and using the other to achieve her goal. Tommy's hands remained clasped to her breasts. Vicki pulled the waistband of her panties out from her arse to slide Tommy's cock in behind them, between her panties and her slickened bum crack.

"Oh yes," Tommy said, having watched what she was doing.

She bounced up and down in his lap, the panties causing his cock extra friction.

Tommy rolled her long nipples around in his fingertips, twisting them back and forth. The feelings of her butt and thong sliding up and down his rigid cock, along with the heavy, soft bosoms and thickened, long nipples between his fingers were resulting in utter bliss for Tommy. He could feel rumblings in his nuts, like they were preparing to squirt his juice, but he didn't want to finish like this, he wanted to have sex with Vicki again.

"Vicki, I want to push my cock up inside your pussy again," he told her.

She giggled, "Sounds like a great idea to me Tommy."

She stood up slowly, dragging his cock back down her butt crack and free of the lacy, pink thong. Tommy watched her peel the damp thong down her thighs and break it's sloppy, clinging hold to her lower back and pussy. She stepped out of them before dropping them to the floor with just the tiniest splat.

She turned to him and he admired her olive-skinned beauty, with her flighty hair, and heavy breasts. Her pussy was trimmed, with a small triangle of hair over her pussy.

"Move up on the bed lover," she said.

Tommy scooted back, his flagpole waving around as he did so, moving back until his head was upon Vicki's pillow.

Vicki wasted no time climbing onto the bed and crawling up over Tommy. As she passed, she licked his cock from base to tip, causing Tommy to groan, "Uhhhh."

She positioned herself to ride Tommy cowgirl, and grabbed hold of his schlong, sliding it around her opening, though with the amount of lubrication she was dripping and pre-cum that Tommy was drooling, they were both pretty ready.

Vicki slowly sank down on him. She marvelled at his size, such a big cock for such a small kid. Man. Male. Whatever Tommy was, his cock was enormous. She'd considered having Tommy lick her out, but then she'd thought of that expert oral guy she'd had and decided that this time at least, she just wanted to get that slab of meat up inside her love canal as soon as possible.

"UHHH!" she grunted loudly, "Oh god, your cock is huge Tommy. It's so big I don't know if I can take it all," she said as she forced herself down.

She bottomed out. Tommy had nothing to say. He knew he was on the verge of cumming, but didn't want to ruin it for Vicki; he wanted her to feel good as well.

Vicki got comfortable, then started rising up along his cock, feeling her pussy clamp down as his cock slid back. Then she began lowering back down and pushing his dick back inside, causing a squelching sound.

Tommy looked away, up towards the ceiling, but he could still see the mature, olive-skinned beauty riding his shaft. He closed his eyes, trying to think of something other than the bliss he could feel through his cock.

She rose and fell on his boner, grinding her hips around when she reached the base, revelling in the full feeling his thick dong was providing and trying to feel it through every inch of her tunnel.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," she moaned on each thrust.

Tommy was trying vainly to think of anything other than what was happening. He thought about the latest episode of his favourite Sci-Fi show, and about his new phone, but he could feel his orgasm getting closer. He gritted his teeth and tried to hold it back.

"Uh, Vicki... I'm sorry... I'm gonna cum soon," he gasped.

"Do it Tommy, cum inside me, shoot your cream inside me, I want to feel you cumming in my pussy," she answered.

At that point he really didn't have a choice, he'd clenched and tried to hold it off, but he hadn't held on for more than a couple of seconds before he felt a surge up his cock and that rushing feeling as his juice fired out of his hardened tool.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers