Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,337 Followers

"Oh fuck! I feel it Tommy, I can feel you cumming. I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum too... I'm... I'm gonna... I'm cumming, I'm cumming. OH! YES! FUCK YES! OH GOD YES!"

Her motions were much more violent as they both came; she slammed up and down on top of him. His cream was forced out of her by her motions and the simple premium on space inside her pussy.

Tommy felt his orgasm come to an end. For a moment he lost feeling in his penis, just for a moment, before it started to get really sensitive. Vicki was still riding him, and it soon became ticklish. Too ticklish.

"Oh. Vicki..." he started, but didn't know what to say. She was still coming, he couldn't interrupt that.

Tommy twisted his body, trying to cope with the over sensitivity in his cock. He thrashed and tried to turn away, as if that could help in some way.

Finally Vicki's orgasm ended as well, and she slowed, before resting atop him, bringing him some relief.

She lowered herself down to Tommy's chest, and he watched detached, as her breasts soon enveloped his face.

They both rested, Tommy's still erect cock lodged in Vicki's slickened pussy, his face lodged in her cleavage, as they both panted to catch their breath.

Tommy didn't know how long they rested, but Vicki's tits surrounding his face were having an effect on his rod.

He started placing little kisses on her flesh, peppering them all around.

That progressed to deeper kisses, lingering over each one.

Before too long he was sucking strongly on her breasts, continuing to move around.

Vicki moaned, "Mmmm, that feels good Tommy, don't stop."

He was now licking and sucking on the olive breasts that were attempting to suffocate him.

Obeying the demands of his reinvigorated hard-on, he slowly started to push his hips upward, sliding his cock deeper into Vicki, before relaxing and sliding back.

His arms wrapped around her waist, holding her to him, and preventing her from taking away those stellar breasts.

"Oh! That's it Tommy, nice and easy," she said.

Tommy was proving to be of many talents, knowing just when it was time get back to the fucking. It took men years to learn how to read a woman, and many didn't learn at all. Sure it could have been a fluke. In fact, it probably was, but that didn't stop her from becoming increasingly horny.

Tommy's load was squelching out of their union, surging every time he withdrew and thrust upward. It was the first time Tommy had ever had 'seconds'. He'd read the term 'sloppy seconds' but that was usually when more than one man was involved and it seemed to be about humiliation. This was anything but, he'd already experienced Vicki's wonderful charms, this was simply a second round, and there was nothing humiliating about it.

Tommy breathed hard through his nose whenever he had the chance, stealing oxygen from the breasts that were trying to smother him.

He increased the pace as Vicki started thrusting down on to him as well.

He was becoming hornier, and the desire to take control and primitively shove his hardened shaft up into a soft, slick, warm pussy was rising rapidly.

Tommy slid his hands down and took hold of her rounded arse cheeks, one for each hand. The task of surrounding her bum with his hands was simply too immense, and he was reduced to sliding his hands all around her arse, caressing it all over, down around and even sliding his hands over her taught thighs.

"MMMmmmmm," he moaned with his mouth full of titty flesh.

He braced his feet on the bed, and then threw all his strength and energy into thrusting up into Vicki bouncing her up and down on him.

"OH GOD YES TOMMY! FUCK ME TOMMY!" she shouted.

Vicki could do no more than try to stay on top. Her arms braced as her arse was bounced up and down by Tommy's savage fucking.

He continued thrusting for several minutes before Vicki had them move around. She pushed upwards, dragging her tits away from Tommy's hungry, suckling mouth. "Sluurrrrrrrp!"

"Let's roll over, then you can pound that cock into my pussy properly Tommy," she told him.

She rolled them over, keeping his tube steak securely lodged inside her love oven as she did so.

With the new position, Tommy was able to really throw his whole body into it, and began really pounding into her.

"OH GOD FUCK YES!" she shouted, cumming again.

The sounds coming from her abused honey pot were obscene. The combination of her horny juices and Tommy's earlier load made for a swampy, wet, warm, slick quim, and Tommy's rock hard prick was taking full advantage.

Tommy thrust back and forth, throwing all his effort into moving his body and sliding his cock within her steamy oven. It was quite the workout. It took a long time and a lot of effort to get there, but eventually, he was ready to cum again.

Vicki was between peaks in her ongoing orgasm, "Oh god, uh, yes, fuck, so good."

"I'm gonna cum again Vicki, where should I do it?"

"Oh god, yes, in me, cum inside me again Tommy, I want to feel it again."

He didn't need to be told twice.

"OH FUCK YES! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING VICKI! I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOU! FUCK YES!"

His hands were around her shoulders, pulling her down the bed, harder onto his shaft, as he buried himself as deep as he could inside her and fired spurt, after spurt, after spurt, of his potent, baby-making seed inside her.

"OH FUCK YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Vicki screamed, reaching another peak, possibly her highest yet.

Tommy wanted to just collapse on top of her, but summoned the strength and energy to roll off beside her. He looked at the puddle of juices under her arse as he pulled out, and the surge of cum that followed his cock as he withdrew, marvelling at the amount both he and Vicki had produced.

They both panted, exhausted. They lay there resting for several minutes and caught their breath.

Tommy looked at the time, while it wouldn't be the end of the world if he wasn't, if he left now he could still beat his Mum home and then wouldn't have to lie to her about where he'd been.

He looked at Vicki and said, "I should go."

She nodded at him, tiredly.

She watched him pick up his clothes and start to dress. He was admiring her underwear strewn on the floor. She had a naughty idea and grinned to herself. It wasn't a good idea in fact there was a degree of danger, but mostly for Tommy. "Why don't you take those with you?" she suggested to him, indicating her panties.

"Really? I don't... should I?" he asked, confused.

"Go on, something to remember me by," she answered.

"Okay." He picked them up and stuffed them in his pocket. This thing of collecting women's panties seemed to be becoming a thing for him.

"Thanks Vicki." He looked at her naked body, stretched out seductively on the bed, and he was sure that if he hung around, he'd be ready to go again before long. But she looked pretty well satisfied.

He moved over to her and planted a kiss on her lips, and they were soon swapping tongues back and forth.

"Until next time?" he asked.

"Mmm-hmm," she answered.

Tommy left her bedroom, making his way through the house, before letting himself out the front door. He had a long walk in front of him, but he'd definitely gotten a second wind as he left the house. Or was that technically a third wind?

Vicki reached into her nightstand and took out a cigarette, something she very rarely allowed herself these days, but Tommy had brought her true satisfaction. Her pussy ached, and it would likely be a day or two before it fully healed up enough to take another pounding like that. She tried to reconcile this 'relationship' with Tommy. It was a lot of fun, and surely giving herself to a teenage boy must bring him a lot of satisfaction, but she wondered if it was emotionally healthy for him. He should probably be dating properly, and learning about girls his own age. With a wry grin, Vicki realised she certainly wouldn't be turning him away from her bed, not when he was hung the way he was. But maybe she should encourage him to get out and date as well.

* * *

Again Tommy found himself on the bus, heading into Sadler, Chisholm & Associates at the end of the day. They'd sent out some documents he needed to sign and return. They had to be witnessed, and apparently his Mum wouldn't be sufficient, so he'd decided to head in and have them witnessed by the firm. Unfortunately, this time he was running a little late. He'd called ahead and spoken to Sarah, letting her know that he was a little late. She had told him that was fine.

His phone rang with an unknown caller, so he answered, "Hello?"

"Hello Tommy, it's Marge Sadler, how are you?"

"Good. Sorry I'm running late," he said apologetically.

"That's fine. Sarah told me you're already on your way?"

"Yes, I shouldn't be any longer than about thirty minutes."

"That's fine. Unfortunately I will need to leave before you get here. However, Sarah is going to wait for you and she'll witness your signature. Sorry to make you travel in again," she apologised.

"That's ok, whatever you need."

"You're a darl Tommy. Okay, I'll speak to you soon, bye."

"Bye Marge."

Tommy hung up, and took note of where the bus was, realising that thirty minutes might have been an unlikely estimate.

* * *

It was unusually quiet when Tommy got to the lawyers' office. Weren't lawyers supposed to work until about ten at night? It looked and sounded like everyone had left by – Tommy checked his watch – six o'clock.

The reception desk was deserted. Sarah was supposed to wait for him wasn't she?

He walked up to the counter and sounded the little silver bell they had there.

A voice called from out of sight, "Be right with you." It sounded like Sarah, which made sense.

Sarah checked herself in the mirror again as she smooched her lips together, checking her red lipstick. She'd long had a fantasy of fooling around in the office, but fooling around with anyone that worked there would have been foolish. She figured it was serendipity when Ms Sadler asked her to wait and receive Tommy's documents and signatures. At first she was just hoping to get a little time with Tommy alone. But, as the clock ticked by and people left, she'd realised that she was now alone in the office, which was rare, but not unusual. Immediately her mind had flooded with dirty thoughts and plans. She'd rummaged in her bag and the small storage area she was allowed, looking for things to wear. She'd worn sexy lingerie today, so that was good. She'd had a sweater on which did nothing for her, so she'd removed that and added a suit-jacket over her bra, which was very blatantly risqué, but she was able to close and button the jacket to maintain some modesty. She'd shimmied her tight mini skirt up her hips to expose more leg, and then hiked the sides of her panties up, creating a whale-tail. She now turned from the mirror and bent over slightly, checking out her own arse. Testing her reach, she worked out how far she'd have to lean to expose her panties to Tommy, and then walked down the hall towards him.

Tommy waited, shifting his weight from foot to foot, waiting for Sarah. He still had to catch the bus home. His Mum had offered to pick him up, but he was trying to exert a bit of independence. It would be much easier once he had his licence though. He still hadn't told Brian about the car, and Brian would be so jealous when Tommy told him that he'd inherited his Grandpa's Charger.

He heard footsteps and assumed it was Sarah. Her heels clicked on the floor.

He looked towards the hallway as she emerged around the corner.

The first thing he noticed was her cleavage. It was beautiful, and there was so much of it. She was wearing a dark suit jacket with a matching skirt. The jacket was buttoned, and pushed her breasts tightly together, forming a long line of cleavage. Immediately Tommy thought of pressing his face against them, sliding his tongue between her tits, and shoving his cock into her cleavage and ramming it in and out.

Tommy snapped back to reality and looked up into her eyes. If she noticed his stare she showed no signs.

Well, she certainly had his attention, Sarah thought. Her breasts often had that affect on men, alongside her arse, which also garnered a lot of attention. Tommy was still a teenager as well. When she'd been a teenager herself she hadn't really known the power that females held over males, especially males of that age, but now that she had some experience, she knew what the signs were. A furtive glance at her cleavage from Tommy let her know that he'd seen her boobs, and liked them, and wouldn't mind getting to know them. She thought of her little secret agent fantasy involving Tommy. Even though she knew it was mostly in her head, she knew that if she let herself go into it, she'd have a fantastic orgasm.

She greeted him, "Good evening Tommy, sorry that Ms Sadler couldn't be here."

Tommy tried to stop himself from glancing at her magnificent cleavage, like a pair of bulging, water-filled balloons pressed up against each other, but he knew that he was failing. He just hoped that she hadn't noticed his eyes flitting between her own shining brown eyes and her impressive chest-melons.

"H-Hi Sarah," he replied, "that's ok." He forced his attention to the documents in his hands. "I wasn't sure if I should sign these beforehand or not, so I waited."

"Oh definitely not, I need to see you actually sign each one so that I can witness it." She walked past him to the door and flicked the lock. She then turned from him and started walking back down the hall, "Let's sign them in the meeting room where we can be safe."

Safe? There was no-one else in the office, and besides, what or who did they need to be safe from? Nevertheless, Tommy followed behind her.

His attention was riveted to her enormous booty. As she walked, her hips swung freely from side to side, and each globular cheek twitched in time to her footsteps, jiggling with aftershocks. Her skirt was stretched tight from cheek to cheek, stretching with stress across her butt crack.

He could feel his cock start to thicken as the sight of her twitching, jiggling booty excited his member.

Sarah watched him in the reflections of the glass around her. She swung her hips exaggeratedly and with glee, noticed him staring at her perfectly fuckable arse. She imagined that there were video cameras around, and that she had to act perfectly normal, despite the fact that she'd been fucking Tommy for months. She hadn't really, but she was fleshing out her fantasy as she went along.

She reached the meeting room and pushed open the door, indicating for Tommy to sit at the table.

He sat down and put the documents in front of him.

Sarah placed a pen in front of him and he started signing.

He only finished one before he felt her. She was leaning against him, over his right shoulder. Checking on his signatures? Still, did that necessitate brushing up against him? He glanced over his right shoulder at her.

More specifically, he looked over his right shoulder, straight down her cleavage. Being pressed against him caused her jacket to gap open. Her big titties were pressed against each other, and more specifically, against him. He couldn't see a blouse at all. What he could see was her red, lacy bra, but there wasn't much of that to be seen, mostly it was all the inner slopes of each beautiful bosom.

"And over the page," she said, as she turned over the page Tommy had signed.

Tommy was now completely distracted by the sight and sensation of her big tits pressed against his back and shoulder. He could feel his shoulder sinking into her breast, as it conformed around him.

He continued to sign, while Sarah continued to mash herself against him and turn pages.

So far so good, she thought. They'd kept up the pretence of completing some documents. It was time to step it up a notch though.

"Would you like a drink Tommy?" she asked. She stood up and walked towards the end of the room, again snapping her hips back and forth, twitching her arse enticingly.

"Err... I'm good, thanks," he replied.

He watched as she reached a small bar fridge and opened it, before bending over, slowly, and reaching inside. He no longer cared what she was doing though, as her bending action popped her delicious, 'ghetto booty' out even further, stretching the skirt to what must be its limits. In addition, he watched, entranced, as her jacket climbed up her back, revealing her waist but more importantly, her lacy red thong. Her whale-tail was so enthralling, so slutty.

Tommy felt his cock harden down his trouser leg. His pants were tight around it, but at least it wasn't causing him discomfort. He wouldn't be able to stand like this though as it'd be too painful, and too embarrassing.

Sarah was idly shifting her hips as she rummaged in the fridge. Time to step it up, she thought. You never know what the enemy might be up to while Tommy was here in the den of the beast. She undid one of her jacket buttons and looked down. The only thing holding her heavy titties at bay was the bra. One jacket button was much more different than the button on a blouse. A truly obscene amount of tit-flesh was about to be put on display, along with most of her 'fuck my titties' red bra.

Sarah stood from the fridge and turned towards Tommy.

He gulped, he was clearly about to get it on with Sarah. She'd undone a jacket button and her huge boobs were pretty much on full display. Her jacket was forced open by the sheer volume of tit shoved inside, and Tommy admired the colour of her lingerie, which matched her bright red lips.

She sashayed back to him, throwing her shoulders around, shaking her beautiful tits back and forth, Tommy's attention unwavering from the lewd titty show.

When she reached him, Tommy reached up and placed his hands at her sides, feeling the jacket in his palms along with the natural give of her breasts.

Going for broke, and without pausing to consider whether or not he'd read the signs correctly, Tommy fumbled to undo the last jacket button. Her jacket shot open, and Sarah shrugged her shoulders, causing it to fall to the floor behind her.

He leaned forward, eager to place his face between her breasts and get his lips and tongue acquainted with her plentiful baps. His nose pressed deeply into her cleavage, while his lips and pressed into the flesh, pressing against his face. His tongue shot out to get a taste of her sweet sweater-meats. He pushed her breasts together with the palms of his hands while pushing his face further into her beautiful big titties.

He felt his cock pulse, eager to be set free.

Sarah smiled. It hadn't taken too much effort to get Tommy to act. Obviously he was no longer worried about the enemy spying on them, and simply couldn't control himself in the face of her charms anymore.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "that's good Tommy, that's nice."

She looked down at his fevered efforts with her tits, enjoying his attentions. Tommy was attempting to bury his head in her chest, and he wasn't the first to try. There was something in his pants, down the leg, and it almost looked like a cock, but it was long, and thick. That couldn't be his cock. Oh god, that was his cock. Tommy had a huge cock!

"WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!?" she suddenly yelled.

Shocked, Tommy paused in his efforts with her tits and looked up at her questioningly.

She pulled away from him and dropped to her knees. She grabbed at his belt, trying to tear off his pants.

"Let me see it Tommy, I think they might have poisoned you!" she blurted.

Poisoned him? His mind froze for a moment. Then he shifted around, and helped her get his pants off, since that's what she wanted. Who, why, and how would he have been poisoned? He looked down at Sarah who'd manoeuvred his hard on out of his boxers and now had it standing up in the open air.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,337 Followers