Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers

She'd never been caught like that again, as she'd worked hard to compartmentalise that part of her life, developing a persona she used at school, completely separate to the person she was away from school and in the bedroom. Although she'd had a close call recently with the boy now standing in front of her, obscenely stretching out his pants. Oh but if only she were 30 years younger, she'd grab hold of him and never let him go, suck his hard rod into her mouth and do all she could to keep it there. She'd long ago realised the truth of the 'perfect lady in public/perfect slut in the bedroom' philosophy.

Over the years she'd had several boyfriends, even a fiancé, but as she slowly let her fetish show to each of them, they'd all eventually either been scared away, or pretty much drained dry by her and left with their tails between their legs. The fiancé was different, but he'd broken off the engagement when he felt that he couldn't satisfy her craving. She really tried her best, but one day he'd caught her toying with a pair of his underpants, looking longingly at the crotch. They'd almost come to an arrangement, where she'd be allowed to sample other men, or at least extract and play with their cream, but in the end he hadn't been able to accept it. He was worried she'd find some man who could cum bucket loads and that he'd steal her away from him. She'd never, ever cheated on him, not that she hadn't had the odd slip with earlier boyfriends, but he had been, and was, different. They still spoke, and there were still feelings, but there didn't seem to be a future there.

Her fetish manifested in several weird and for her, wonderful, ways that she knew wider society would be repulsed by. Any time one of her partners shot his load into a condom, he'd find that the condom would disappear, and Virginia would soon be cleaning him off to a spotless shine. The contents of said condoms often found their way into Virginia's private meals, or first coffee in the morning before leaving home. She'd also managed to find a few pretty good glory holes in her area, but she had to be extremely careful, lest she be recognised by a student's parent and swiftly fired with cause, so she wasn't able to visit them often. She travelled frequently, even for weekend getaways, and every time she made sure to at least take the edge off her craving, and if she was lucky, she could even find a couple of guys to tag or double team her. She was still frequently disappointed with the harvest she got from those reapings.

Then she came here, and found the file of one Brenda Bush. With the old phrase, 'it takes one to know one', ringing in her ears, she'd swiftly discovered Brenda's dirty, well-hidden secret. Teenage boys always represented the best supply, but as she got on in years, they were harder to attract, despite her wares, and besides, she'd never really been very good at building a strong rapport with the young men. They were also a huge risk. But she made a phone call or two, and it turned out that Brenda was extremely good at that. She'd learned that some of the boys still harboured feelings for Brenda, despite the situation going pear-shaped and Brenda moving on.

She came up with a plan to let Brenda get one on the hook, and then swoop in and steal her rod, figuratively and physically. Tommy Johnson had been hooked to perfection, and then reeled in swiftly. She'd taken a huge risk and let her true colours show the very first time, deciding to try a sink-or-swim approach instead of the gradual introduction that so often failed. That she was desperate for a shot of man-cream might have had a tiny bit of influence on her judgement though.

So far, things were going well, and he certainly supplied a lot of semen, possibly even more than two of any of her previous best suppliers.

When he'd stood and barked at her, it set her nether regions aquiver. Usually the teenage ones, the best suppliers, had to be coaxed along the whole time, but Tommy looked like he was ready to step up and take control. This was fantastic.

"Well?" he asked, still with an arrogant tone. He felt like he was getting it now, third time was the charm.

"Get over here on your knees and get it out," he told her.

She sank to her knees where she stood. Tommy could see the submission in her eyes and he knew that he was right, she wanted him to take charge whenever he was ready.

She walked over to him on her knees, probably scuffing her stockings in the process.

His shaft strained in its prison, yearning for the release Ms Stern was about to bring it.

She attacked his belt buckle like it held water and she'd been trapped in the desert for days. His button didn't stand a chance, and his zipper fell faster than she had to her knees.

His pants dropped to his ankles, leaving his dick restrained only by his cotton boxers, allowing it a bit more movement and relieving some of the discomfort.

She caressed it lightly with her fingertips through the cotton, gently soothing it. Tommy watched as her face moved closer and closer, until she was kissing his tip through the cotton, and sucking on it, causing a wet spot to form.

Even his pre-cum is delicious, she thought to herself. Oh god I want it spitting its batter all over me, covering my tits and showering my face and filling my belly and...

"Uhhhhhm," Tommy moaned, "take it out Ms Stern."

He could see she was reluctant to take her mouth away from the end of his dick. Her hands moved to grab the waist of his boxers and started pulling down. Finally she was forced to remove her mouth to pull his boxers down to his ankles.

Finally freed, his rigid cock bounced up and smacked Ms Stern in the face, a nanosecond later it was being gobbled up by her. There was no preamble, no teasing, she just put it in her mouth, pushed downwards, and then forced it into her throat.

"OH FUCK YES! SWALLOW THAT DICK!" exclaimed Tommy.

He slid his hands over her scalp, through her honey blonde hair, as he started to direct her movements, shifting her back and forth on his cock.

He looked to the ceiling, stretching his neck and back muscles.

He could feel Ms Stern's tongue tracing patterns on the underside of his shaft.

She was undoubtedly a master.

As nice as it was, he wanted more.

He stood her up and admired her big arse, tightly hugged by her white, lace boyshort panties. The bottoms of her big cheeks were peeking out the bottom, giving just a tantalising glimpse of their smooth, enticing surface.

He pushed his cock between her arse cheeks roughly, rubbing his cock against the lace material, her arse cheeks giving him a blissful 'tit'-fuck in her arse cleavage.

His hands held her hips, pulling her back against him so he could thrust against her more effectively.

He looked at her back where her shelf bra hooked in the middle of her back. He took the opportunity to examine how it hooked together. With one hand, he released her hip and deftly pulled the two sides together slightly with his thumb and middle finger, releasing the pressure and allowing him to twist the whole lot slightly, before releasing it. He watched, with a huge grin, as the two sides of the bra released. With the motions of his thrusting, the bra swiftly lost the battle it was waging to support Ms Stern's enormous, swinging breasts, and tumbled from her arms and chest.

He stopped thrusting, and stepped slightly back, before dropping to his knees behind her. Her big, plush arse filled his view, the telltale trail of his pre-cum smeared in the butt crack of her panties which were shoved far up her bum.

He filled his hands with her two enormous, ripe, hunks of rump meat, enjoying the feel of the lace beneath his fingers. He gripped them hard, and acting on an instinct, leaned forward and sunk his teeth into her rump, relatively hard.

"OUCH! FUCK! Tommy, why?" she asked, in shock.

He declined to answer her. He shook her arse cheeks alternately, up and down and then clapped them horizontally. Her big, beautiful booty was compelling.

He took hold of her waistband and slowly revealed her cheeks in all their glory. Her panties were almost sopping as he peeled them down her legs. Immediately he watched a trickle of juice trail down her leg.

His tip was drooling pre-cum like a tap left on. Ms Stern had noticed, and was doing her best to catch it in her hands, bending over at the waist and reaching between her legs.

As she bent over, Tommy watched as her arse spread open, revealing the deep pink, fleshy folds of her honey pot.

He breathed in her aroma as he leant forward. Ordinarily he'd have been pretty tentative, but he knew that wasn't necessary with Ms Stern.

He dove into her pussy, immediately smearing his face with the build up of juices there. He worked his tongue between the folds and lips, slurping up her lubrication. He lapped at her labia, tasting her and tickling her aroused flower.

"Uhhhhh, yes, that's good," Ms Stern moaned, between lapping at her own handfuls of Tommy's trickled pre-cum.

Tommy formed a point with his tongue, and probed at the opening to her love-tunnel, pushing in as far as he could reach. He wasn't sure how deep he was able to go, he'd never really thought about the length of his tongue, but he certainly felt like he'd gone deep.

He felt his nose pressed up against her, and noticed her little brown arsehole twitching. It wasn't something he gave much thought to, but Ms Stern was pretty wicked and dirty, she'd probably get a kick out of it.

He again slurped away at the lips of her pussy, before flattening his tongue and dragging it up from her quim and then, with only the slightest pause, pushed on further to lick her little brown rosebud.

In response, Ms Stern's hips bucked against him. "OH FUCK YES!" she hollered.

Encouraged, he spent the next several minutes, treating his principal's quim to his fumbling oral ministrations, working the odd lick of her bum into the routine. It mostly tasted of sweat, maybe just a little more tart, he thought.

"Fuck me Tommy, please fuck me?" she pleaded, finally.

Tommy stood up straight, while Ms Stern remained bent over lewdly. He looked quickly around the office while shucking the rest of his clothes, leaving them both naked, aside from her sheer, white stockings.

Her couch seemed like the best place, but he eyed her desk with mischief in his mind. The imagery of fucking his stacked principal over her own cluttered desk was supremely appealing.

He looked down at her, bent over and grasping her ankles. There was no doubting her flexibility, especially for her age, whatever age she actually was. She subtly swung her hips back and forth.

The temptation to simply drive his cock to the hilt inside her was almost irresistible, but the desk eventually won out.

He put his hand on her arse, feeling his fingers sink into the soft, buttery flesh, and subtly pushed her towards her desk. She stumbled forward for a moment, before releasing her ankles and regaining her balance. Tommy realised it was a bit mean to push her like that while she held her ankles, but he was sure she'd like him taking control. With his hand on her rump, he guided her to her desk, his hardened prick inadvertently rubbing against her thigh as they both moved.

When she stood in front of the desk, she looked at him confused.

He stepped directly behind her and put his hand between her shoulder blades.

"Uh," she grunted as she was forced to bend over her desk and place her hands atop a requisition order for new staplers and a memo regarding annual leave for one of the teachers.

Tommy pushed his rock hard divining rod in between her cheeks, searching for her sopping wet pussy. He fumbled for a moment before he found it and plunged in, butting up against her cheeks, his tool buried to the hilt inside her.

"Oh!" she gasped.

"Yes!" he moaned.

He wasted no time building up speed, setting a pretty quick rhythm from the start. He pulled back until he felt the ridge of his cock head reach her lips, before driving back into the hilt with a decent amount of force, causing her to huff each time he did as he pushed her up against her desk.

After a half a dozen strokes, Ms Stern laid out flat on her desk, knocking several things to the floor.

Tommy thought of the phrase, 'get all up in that' that he'd heard around the school, and maybe even on TV, and realised it was something like this that it referred to.

He held on to Ms Stern's wide hips and forced himself deep inside her.

Her tits ballooned out the side of her torso, undulating to his movements. Her naked back formed a noticeable hourglass shape with her chest and hips.

Her fleshy booty formed a soft cushion each time he bottomed out in her.

"UH! UH! UH! YES! FUCK! FUCK! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" she shouted.

He felt her pussy flutter on his cock as he held himself deep inside her, letting her ride out her orgasm.

Her arms flailed about, almost clearing her desk of all clutter, though when she bumped her computer screen he noticed she pulled back away from it, not wanting to knock over and damage the expensive equipment, despite her seemingly wild, orgasmic throes.

She pushed back against him, and took the opportunity to twist around and scoot up onto the desk properly and lay on her back.

Tommy wasn't really finished fucking her doggy style, and he'd had visions of shooting his spunk all over her back, but he wasn't one to argue. He smiled at the post-it note that stuck to her breast, and subtly slid his hand up to her breast to remove it.

Lining up his dick, he plunged back down inside her, or rather, up inside her, as the height of the desk made things a little awkward.

He pushed his hands up around her shoulders and used her as a handhold to rock his cock back and forth inside her soft, caressing love-tunnel.

Her big, soft titties bounced and swayed back and forth, flattened out like pancakes, and Tommy watched, hypnotised by their movements. He leaned down to kiss one of her nipples, and then sucked it into his mouth, sucking hard on her areola and nipple, gently nipping it with his mouth.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed and Tommy again felt her pussy clamp down on him, as she spurted her own juice around his invading cock.

He continued to work his cock in and out of her, bringing them both pleasure as his solid shaft slid back and forth through her caressing tunnel.

For the next several minutes he worked his tube steak back and forth, varying his thrusts, changing the depth, the angle, the speed and the force. All the while he took the opportunity to lavish her dancing, bouncing, swaying mammary glands with the enthusiastic attentions of his lathing tongue, teasing teeth, caressing lips and squeezing, twisting hands.

Over time, her head slowly lowered, as she tired from the effort of holding it up and watching him work.

"Please... fuck... my... face..." she tiredly asked him, her head lolling off the end of the desk somewhere as he shafted her.

He looked up to her face, dropping her pointy nipple from his slavering mouth. He assessed her position. He could climb up onto her chest, or get off and approach the desk from above her.

He abruptly climbed off her and walked around the desk.

Her mouth opened wide, waiting for him to shove his rod down her gullet. She sprawled across the desk, and her heaving hooters drew his attention. He wanted another tit-fuck between her generous jugs.

As he moved forwards, his rod lurched with anticipation, and Ms Stern tried to get high enough to capture it, unsuccessfully. He watched her efforts though, and decided to try something different.

He dangled his nuts towards her mouth. He'd never really had much attention paid to them before, but he just went with it as he moved towards his goal.

Her tongue snaked out and caressed his sack, lolling his balls around. She batted them from side to side softly.

He placed his hands over her breasts, again feeling the hard nipples in the palm of his hand. He sloshed her heavy sacks of mammary gland around as they sat almost flat on her chest, but still poked up high enough that they'd be noticeable under a sheet. He moved his hands around, feeling up the entirety of her great big baps.

Finally he pushed them up towards each other, forming a tight tunnel that he just knew was going to feel great wrapped around his enormous prick.

He scrabbled forwards, and even climbed up onto his knees on the desk, forcing a couple more papers to flutter to the ground. His cock swung back and forth with his movements, hovering over the huge, tight, cleavage-tunnel that his cock strained with anticipation to enter.

Rolling his hips, he brought his cock into contact with her soft, giving bosoms, lining it up with the cleavage he formed with his hands.

He twitched with pleasure when he finally brought his sensitive cock head into contact with her bodacious baps.

He held her tits tight to one another and lined up his rod with her cleavage. The light sheen of sweat on her body that they'd both worked up was soon added to by the copious amounts of pre-cum he was producing, and formed the perfect lubrication for him to slide his thick dick to the hilt inside her cleavage.

Once he slid home, he pulled her breasts back against his pelvis, shaking them around and feeling them push their soft, pillowy flesh against him.

It was simply titty heaven.

He ground his cock down on her sternum, using her own big bosoms to do so, rubbing them all around on top of his solid hunk of cock meat.

Holding tight to her massive melons, he slid back through the lubricated sheath of her tits, before thrusting back in, beginning the rhythm of his blissful tit-fuck.

This boy, or young man, probably better for her to think of him as a young man, had the makings of a true lover. He had an enormous, heavy, thick, rock hard cock, which is always a good place to start from. He seemed to care about her pleasure, almost more than his own, but to be honest she got most of her pleasure once he received his. He didn't seem afraid to go into areas that a lot of people considered taboo. Yes, he was going to make some girl very happy someday, but until then, she should definitely enjoy him. She looked at his tight buns bobbing back and forth over her face and got a wicked idea. After all, maybe she should help him along the way in his education.

All of a sudden, he felt Ms Stern pull his cheeks apart. He was totally unprepared for her tongue licking at his own arsehole, though he'd been treating her to exactly the same thing not long ago. It was very strange, and made him squirm. At first he wanted to escape from it, from her tongue and the discomfort. This only made him jerk his cock harder into the tit-fuck he was using her tits for and the sensation would cause him to withdraw, bringing his arse back to Ms Stern's busy tongue.

Before long he was revelling in the feeling though. Ms Stern was so deliciously dirty, so slutty, such a whore, and having her lick his arse was somehow perfectly right.

"Oh god, you're so dirty Ms Stern. Lick my bum, stick that tongue in my arse," he told her, encouraging her.

Tommy felt the cream in his balls churn, knowing from the tingling in his shaft that he would cum soon if he didn't back off. Ms Stern had already cum, so there was nothing holding him back from reaching his own toe curling orgasm, so he pushed on, and in and out of her cleavage.

Ready to finally shoot, he pulled back out of her tight cleavage and started stroking his meat. His balls again dangled over Ms Stern's mouth and she took the opportunity to suck them into her mouth, applying her impressive suction and the busy attention of her tongue, which had only recently been paying attention to his arse.

After only a couple of jerks on his rod, it surged and fired a soaking shot of semen right at her cleavage.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,336 Followers
1...34567...10