Tomorrow I'll be a Sex Slave

Story Info
On her 18th birthday Emily has to join FUC.
1.6k words
3.94
73.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frankness
frankness
13 Followers

I woke up slowly, luxuriously. I knew where I was and that no one was going to make any demands on me this morning. After all it was my birthday, and my last day of freedom. Tomorrow I would be a sex slave, indentured to the government for one year, not allowed any clothes, and soon to lose whatever virginities I brought with me. But today I was an eighteen-year-old adult, a full-grown woman, and master of my own body.

What to wear, what to wear? I thought, as I brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw a pretty face, long golden hair, and a fabulous body. Why wear anything? Tomorrow I won't be allowed any clothes. Why not start early. I could feel my nipples tighten at the thought of going out naked. And my pussy was starting to juice. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen, excited by the prospect of spending the whole day naked when I didn't have to. I was used to dressing like a slut. Being naked in public would be different, but not a whole lot.

"Morning Emily. Happy birthday," Ma said without looking up. "It's almost afternoon. What do you want for breakfast?" Ma was wearing a little yellow t-shirt, which left her midriff bare up to the very bottom of her shapely, 38D tits, and nothing else. Her big, brown muff unfolded at the top of long, shapely legs as she got up. She looked at me in surprise. "Where are your clothes, Emily?"

"I'm an adult today, Ma. I can do whatever I want. Including going naked."

"No, no, no, Emily!" Ma wailed. "Don't you understand the rules? Only slaves go naked. You're not a slave till tomorrow."

Ma was funny about the proprieties. I turned on my heel and went to put something on, something less than Ma was wearing. I decided on a bikini top from one of my bathing suits, not the smallest top I owned but one, which gave my 34B's a nice bouncy ride. I ran out the door of my room right into Dad.

"Happy birthday baby," he said as he palmed my juicy muff. "You are excited about something," and he stuck his long middle finger into my slit and deep up my pussy. My legs opened and I nearly fell down at the sensation. This wasn't the first time Daddy had fingered me and I always loved it. Both my hands went to my clit and I leaned into him. He caught me, held me up and smacked me with a big, wet, tongue sticker of a kiss. "I can't wait to get home tonight," he said and then he was gone, off to work, leaving me in a sticky mess.

Wow! I thought. That's some birthday present. It's a good thing I shave my pubes. I returned to my room for a tissue to wipe girlie—no—womanly juices off my crotch.

"That's a little more like it," Ma said as I returned to the kitchen. She examined my blue bikini top as I sat on the lone high stool in the room. I had to straddle the sides with my legs so anyone could see my naked lips spread wide. Ma pronounced herself satisfied.

Just then my friend Alex popped in from next store. "Happy birthday, Emily," he said enthusiastically. "Tomorrow's the big day." Alex and I had the same birthday so he would be joining the nude corps with me. Then Alex noticed my pussy hanging out between my spread legs. "Hoo boy! You're starting early. He came over and palmed my muff, sticking two fingers up my slit, grabbed my barely covered breast with the other hand, and gave me a hard love bite on the neck.

"Break it up you two," Ma said, playfully swatting Alex on his bikini-clad bottom. "Happy birthday, Alex."

Alex turned from me and grabbed my mother the same way, except all five of his fingers slid up her cunt. He started pumping his hand furiously and Ma came immediately, sagging with both arms around his neck, her hands clawing at his naked back. Finally Ma slumped in a chair and gasped in orgasmic bliss, "Are you hungry Alex? I can make pancakes."

"No Ma," I cried, jumping off the stool. "We're going to the beach."

Alex had an old Jeep, the square boxy kind with no top. I got in the front seat and spread my legs wide. Alex reached over and pinched my clit then slid two fingers up my hole. He played with me for a few minutes until I came, a mild orgasm compared to the one Daddy had given me but I didn't mind. I'd have many orgasms at the beach. We stopped to pick up our friends Natty and Joe.

Natty and Joe were both a year older than Alex and I. They had already been sex slaves for a year and now were out of the nudie corps. They dressed more conservatively than the two of us newly minted eighteen-year-olds, in shorts and t-shirts, but they did not hesitate to greet us like we wanted. In my case, Joe pulled me out of the front seat and grabbed my crotch, sliding two fingers up my cunt and penetrating my ass with his thumb. He lifted me into the back seat and finger-fucked me into orgasm.

Natty slid in next to Alex, liberated his package from his brief swimming trunks, and went down on him in a big way. "Happy birthday," they both yelled after we came.

Alex revved up the Jeep for the beach. We lived in a small, central Florida town about a half hour from the Atlantic. There was just enough time on the ride for Joe to tell us the story of his first day as a sex slave in the Federal United Corps (FUC), or the nude corps as everyone called it.

"My birthday is in April so I had to wait a month till senior year was over," Joe started. "That was the longest month of my life, knowing I was technically old enough to have sex but not able to find a willing partner. I wore myself out masturbating. And the senior prom was fun. I went naked from the waist down and got blowjobs from half the girls in my class. Still, I wish my parents had waited until the approved time to impregnate so I could be in sync with all the other kids."

It must be hard to have a birthday outside the first week of June, I thought. Still, it happened far too often. The date for joining FUC was June 8. If your birthday was June 9 or later you just had to wait till the next cycle. Everyone joined FUC when they were 18.

"Where did you join?" Alex asked.

"I went to Orlando," Joe continued. "The office was in a big building downtown, but after they processed us we were bussed to dorms near the amusement parks. That's were we worked, at the parks."

"What did you do at the parks?" I asked.

"Some days we worked inside and some outside. Outside was more fun cause everyone could see us. I liked sticking my head up some Mom's skirt and eating her out while the hubby and kiddies watched. A couple of times I had to give the man a blowjob afterwards. And I love fucking out in the open where everyone could watch. But let me tell you about the first day."

"OK," Alex and I yelped. Alex had to keep his eyes on the road but I didn't. I leaned over Joe's crotch and fumbled for his cock.

"I reported to an office in a high rise building," Joe groaned as he released his turgid stick from his shorts, "dressed just like I am now, or was."

I had pulled his shorts off and was playing with his stubbly balls.

"After signing in I was led to a big room where a bunch of people were milling around, about twenty boys and twenty girls. The sergeant, they actually called leaders sergeant, called us to attention and asked for a volunteer to strip. One of the girls was out of her clothes in a flash. The sergeant had her stand with her legs far apart in front of us and everyone filed by and coped a feel of her big tits and juicy cunt. One by one he had each of us strip and get felt up. When everyone was naked he paired us up, boy-girl, and had us fuck, standing up, doggy style. It was my first fuck."

Technically you were eligible to fuck on your eighteenth birthday, but custom dictated waiting until the first day of nudie corps duty. Many TV shows depicted that first fuck as something romantic. But it didn't sound like Joe's had been that way.

"Did you know the name of the girl?" I asked Joe, dislodging his cock from my mouth so I could talk.

"No, I never found out," Joe replied, "because we had a gang-bang orgy right afterwards and then got shipped out in small groups."

"How about you, Natty?" Alex asked. "What was your first one like?"

"It was more like summer camp. I was down in Miami—South Beach. And we all stayed in one hotel all year long. My first guy was named Sean. We was a black guy with the most amazing cock. It was big and would stay hard forever. I enjoyed him all year. We went outside too, mostly on the beach, but I had sex everywhere—and with everyone. I really enjoyed women. We have to get it on later, Emily."

Now I couldn't wait to get to the beach and have Natty eat me out. My Ma had lapped at my pussy before but now I was going to have an expert. Alex and Joe and Daddy would have to wait. And my first fuck could wait--until tomorrow.

frankness
frankness
13 Followers