Tompkins Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

When she slid down, rubbing her panty clad pussy lips down his leg, she stood before him. She glanced up and down his body, stopping briefly at his tented pants, before settling into the usual place. His eyes.

"So where to?" she asked.

"What about..."

"Shh. Where to?"

"14th and 7th."

She pulled him in that direction, but he soon caught up and they walked hand in hand, side by side. It was a long walk, crosstown, made even longer by the several stops to kiss and hug. Nothing was said. Just laughs, generated by nothing except joy at the moment, footsteps, breathing and kisses. The kisses were actually silent to everyone but them. To them those were the loudest moments of all.

Finally, Joe unlocked the door and waved Lani inside. She glanced nervously, always wary of apartments, but it seemed welcoming enough. But the pause was long enough for Joe to notice. They entered simultaneously with an uncomfortable squeeze. They laughed as they popped into the room. A finger against his mouth and a shush quieted her down. He scanned the scene and saw they were alone. He bowed subtly to the god of fortune. Not that he disliked his roommates. On the contrary. What was most pleasant to avoid was any of the complexities of interaction. At the moment, interacting with Lani was enough. Was in fact intoxicating. He showed her the apartment, eventually leading her to the black door to the toilet, which she needed to use. As if he couldn't understand separation, he stood in the doorway still clutching her hand. She smiled and laughed and called him a silly boy and closed the door on his face.

"Just keep following the hall. Can't miss my room," said Joe through the door. He hurried into his room and tossed together the mess as much as he could in the five minutes it took her to emerge from the toilet and rejoin him.

After tossing her jacket on a chair he pointed to, she stood before him. Fresh face, beautiful soft face. She had undone a couple buttons on her dress, opening up her chest and the duel swells which led to her young breasts still hidden beneath the bodice.

"I love this room. So much space," she said, twirling around by way of proof. The twirl brought her backwards again into Joe's arms. He lifted her up and walked them back to the old, beat up, street detritus arm chair, which was nevertheless quite comfortable. She leaned back for a kiss while his long fingers slid down her thighs, naked and warm, then up across her tummy to rest just touching the swell of her breasts. Her small hands took his big hands, not to push them away, but so they could share her undressing. Both her and his fingers got busy undoing her front. Once all the buttons were undone, his hand slid inside to cup her breast still held in the dark red silky bra. He could feel the softness of skin and the buoyancy of the lovely round handful of flesh. A strength was felt, a proud handful, which he knew made the bra a bit redundant. Her breasts could hold their own against gravity. His fingertips danced across the hardened nipples, causing her to sigh and push down against his firm hardness she felt between her thighs.

Breaking the kiss, she turned herself around in his lap. They kissed again as they began fumbling with his shirt buttons. Once his torso was naked, she raised up enough to pull her dress over her head and fling it aside. Her panty clad nether lips put pressure on his still imprisoned hardness as her arms encircled his neck and pulled his chest into hers. The first meeting of flesh on flesh stirred the heat of their lust. Surprising in their dexterity, his fingers unclipped the bra at the back. The lovely lingerie joined her dress on the floor. His glance lingered over her dark, smooth skin, the way it flared out to two lovely dark points, the way it flared in along the sides to gently flare out to her waist. She pressed her naked swollen nipples against his chest, the rocking of her pelvis sliding them all around his long lean muscles there.

Unsaddling from his crotch, she stood before him in her glory. Except for her dark red panties, he could see all of her. He could see the strength in her shoulders, but like him she had lean muscles. As predicted her breasts hung proudly. Her stomach was a little pronounced, a touch of softness to her belly. Her waist was a subtle curve rounding out to the pelvis which narrowed to the thighs down her sinuous legs, a little short but their lanky nature gave them an illusion of more length, narrowing down to her petite feet.

Taking both hands in hers, she lunged back to give weight to her lifting him from the chair. She led him to the edge of the bed where she sat before him. The prize was struggling beneath her hands, which had not felt it yet, but were busy making it appear. She unbuckled his pants, undid and unzipped them while he tossed aside his shirt. Her first sight of it was the head and a couple inches of shaft were poking through the leg of his jockeys. She stared at the purple head as it shifted and expanded and the pale pink and blue shaft. The thing looked bigger than she thought, and she hadn't yet seen all of it. Underwear was pulled down and off. And there it was bouncing playfully before her. A cock. A man's full-fledged penetrating machine, ready to do its damage. Joe's cock. Except for her, the center of his universe.

At first she was tentative with her touches. She felt its heat. She enjoyed its surprising softness, its pliability, the way the skin slipped over its rigidity. She pressed her fingertip into the smooth, giving head. His sighs made her explore the head some more. Her fingers gently encircled it. When they rubbed down, again he sighed. Her rubbing motion was definitely affecting him. Watching it slide through her fingers, she missed his smile, but she heard the laugh.

"What's so funny?" she asked, looking away from the fascinating flesh pole and into his eyes. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"I won't break, darling Lani."

"Huh?"

"You can press a lot harder."

"Oh."

"Have you..."

"Ssh," she said gently. Lying back in the bed, she removed her panties and opened herself up to him. The tangle of dark hair crowned her moist pinkish, brownish red opening, perfuming the air with her liquid lust.

Crawling over her thigh, he laid his body over her. The tip of his long lean penis struck her labia, making her tremble with surprise, before it rested against her pubic bone. Joe mashed it down along her slit. His face was a few inches above hers. He studied her face. He wanted to be sure. She smiled and stuck out her tongue. Mouths met again, her tongue slipping between his lips. She wanted his penis to do the same thing between her lower lips.

Instead he was moving down. The cock head moved across the pussy lips. A thigh beneath him moved enough to feel the heat and texture of his thickness as it continued downwards. Meanwhile his lips kissed one of her dark brown nipples. His tongue licked it, feeling the texture of its hardness, and the excited tissue of her small areola. His fingers caressed them. When his lips squeezed her nipple and sucked, she contorted herself and groaned. Massaging her breasts with his hands, his lips took hold of her other nipple. Again she contorted, rubbing her thigh hard against his cock.

After tongue lashing her breasts for a few minutes, he moved down across her incredibly soft tummy, tickling her navel with its tip. Fingers continued tugging at her nipples, caressing the areola. Feeling her tense up when the journey became clear to her, his head heading dangerously close to her pussy lips, he paused. He looked up. Eyes connected. His smile was infectious. She settled down and smiled back. The journey began again.

Instead of attacking her hot lower mouth, he kissed her soft black pubic hair and slid himself down to her thighs. His hands came down with him, stopping to caress everywhere around but not on or inside those swollen lips. The tongue tickled her beneath her knees. The giggles and the pulling away of her knee only brought more tickles. Eventually the tongue was moving up. Pushing in the sensitive area of her inner thigh, it closed in on its destination. Fingers were also closing in. Moving her pelvis around to catch a fingertip or better yet a tongue proved unsuccessful. But looking into the tender beckoning mouth, and the odor of pleasure his nearby nose sensed, spurred him to strike. He tickled the space between her pussy and the top of her thighs. His fingers took hold at the edges of her labia, pulling her open to the cool air in the room.

His tongue sank in to her pleasure hole and circled the insides. He expected to be greeted by a slick flow of her juices, but she was only marginally wet. His tongue kept circling, searching her depths. Her groans began to be steady and deepen. More of her fluid made slicker her passageway. He sent a finger inside to explore further. His mouth lifted up enough for his lips to graze around her hooded clit. When his tongued lapped the dainty nub, her groan exploded loudly. That groan extended as he sucked the clit and his finger pressed inside at her g-spot, rubbing the sensitive textured inner flesh. That sent her pelvis in motion. Another finger joined the first while his mouth rode her pussy. Just two fingers felt her vagina resist. This was a narrow passage, unused to any intruder. This was uncharted territory. He was a happy discoverer. She tasted sweet as a ripe peach.

He fucked the narrow hole with his tongue and his fingers. He added a third to the invasion, giving more time with his tongue on her clit. The fingers of his other hand squeezed and twisted her nipples. She was moving with his strokes, lifting her pussy up and down, more and more chaotically until she groaned, nearly a growl, deep and long, then froze and shivered and poured forth her sweet essence into his mouth. He continued his ministrations until she scooted her pussy away from his mouth.

Kissing and wiping his damp face over her tummy and her breasts, he still had enough of her pleasure juice for her to taste herself with a soft yet intense kiss. Never having tasted herself before, the flavor inflamed her need to have him drive that devilish shaft deep inside. It was her first pure taste of sex.

Rising up to his knees, he took hold of his throbbing manhood, rubbing the tip up and down her slit. "Why won't he enter," she thought, pushing her pussy towards the teasing shaft. He took her small hand in his and guided it to the soldier at the ramparts. Her gate was open and she led him to capture her pussy.

"God, you're so tight," Joe exclaimed, as his pole gently plunged in and out, getting a little deeper. He encountered her maidenhead, which he quickly dispatched forever.

"Ow," she cried, tensing briefly. The pain, which had been overpowered by the excitement of the moment, flared up, then passed to a lesser amount again. His assault into her virgin territory was slow and careful, restraining the intense pleasure, which trended to spur him on faster, and gaining even more pleasure from the restraint, feeling every nuance of her incredibly tight cave. By the time he was all the way inside her, filling her virgin passage completely, her excitement was drowning out any of the pain his cock had brought her, and pure pleasure was hand in hand with excitement. Joe continued the slow and steady strokes. His hands held on to her firm butt cheeks, pulling her hard against him, deepening the strokes. When the speed of the fucking increased, he took one hand to take her hand and brought it to the conjunction of their bodies. His fingers pressed her fingers against the skin of his penetrating and retreating cock and then against her clit, coaxing them to a stroking motion.

Suddenly he pulled out of her and turned her around, lifting her lovely ass in the air. She was on hands and knees beneath him as he measured the space for his cock head. It slid in easy and resumed the depths, diving even deeper. Their fingers intertwined over the last button of the evening. The clit strokes and the quickening cock strokes were driving her to that place again. Never having known a shared orgasm before, Joe was driving her closer and closer and closer to her second. "Oh, oh, oh," she moaned, verbalizing her pleasure until she sang out, "God." A long low moaning word never quite completed. Couldn't quite get to the d before freezing up. Joe felt the ripples of pleasure around his cock and the flow of cum down his balls. He thrust furiously into her orgasm, climbing to his own.

"I'm going to cum, darling."

"Wait. I want to see."

He pumped himself inside hard and fast then slipped out, balancing on his knees, his hand pulling his fully engorged, throbbing rod, coated with her virgin blood. She flipped and lay on her back, lifted her head and shoulders up, balancing on her elbows and watched as Joe's body swayed and shook and white explosions of sperm squirted from the tiny mouth of his cock, landing on her tummy. She leaned further up until her fingers reached his orgasmic cock. They circled it and felt the pulsation. After three big squirts, it quieted down a bit. Squeezing and moving towards the head from the middle of the shaft, her fingers coaxed out the last drops of cum. Still with her fingers around his cock, he collapsed beside her. Leaning on his side, his lips touched hers and they were as hot as her lower lips.

When Joe's hand finished traversing Lani's flesh from her ankles to her face, it seemed to signal the end of her first fuck. Lani smiled, satisfied by her chosen man. His eyes traversed her body, stopping at her thighs.

"There's blood," he said.

"Really? I thought I saw it on your...penis."

"It's to be expected."

"I know."

"I'll get a towel."

She nodded. He got up and retrieved a towel from the bathroom. She took over the cleanup of her thighs and vagina after his rubbing proved a little uncomfortable. Once completed, she tossed the towel aside. "Come here," she said. He lay on his side again. She pushed him onto his back and lay across him, her head resting just below his chin.

"Thanks. I guess I'm a woman now."

"My pleasure," he said and meant it. They laughed. "But don't you think we could have talked about it? It's a big decision. And a big obligation, to be the one who deflowers you."

"I love you Joe. I know it's crazy."

"You don't know me."

"I know I love you."

"Well shit, darling Lani, I love you too."

"I know."

"But we haven't put two sentences together all night."

"I told you its crazy. I'm not like this. I'm careful. Not impulsive. And I like to talk. But I looked into your eyes, and talking just gets in the way."

"So I'm just your dumb stud? Not that I mind."

"No silly," she said with a playful punch to his chest. "Talking wasn't necessary."

"I want to talk."

"Okay."

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why me? Why am I the lucky one you chose to make you a woman?"

"You make me feel like a woman."

"And you make me feel, I don't know..."

"Like a man?"

"Like a man in love."

"Mmm," she sighed and rubbed her head against his chest. Her soft black hair against his naked chest.

"All fluttery inside when I see you," Joe continued. "And when I don't see you, like I'm missing something important inside. And when I'm about to see you I feel like I could jump out of my skin I'm so nervous and excited."

"And you intoxicate me," she said as she reached her strong lean young arm so her narrow fingers could touch his droopy manhood, feel it soft. "Like the nastiest drug. No side effects. Just the addictive pleasure. Speaking of which..."

"Want to smoke?"

"An after fuck smoke?"

"A joint?"

"I don't smoke. Don't do drugs. Maybe a drink when I'm extra social." She looked up into his eyes. "I wish you wouldn't do that shit my daddy sells."

"Lani..."

"I know. It's not fair to change you."

"It's a woman's prerogative. Make the man a better man. But if it wasn't for the drugs I would never have met you."

"I know. But I don't want you to be sick. I want you to be healthy. I know how you hurt. I see the junkies often. I see their hurt. All so damned sensitive. You need the cushion, relieve the pain. Maybe I'm the drug. Make me your drug. Please, Joe. Make me your drug."

"But I like..."

"It's a trap. You know it's a trap."

"But what if I don't. What if I stay with it? What if, besides you, I feel like it's the best thing for me? Is it a choice? Either H or you?"

"Are you high now? How do you feel?"

"Well I feel pretty fucking good."

"But are you high?"

"No not since early this morning."

"See?"

"Yeah. But answer me darling. We need to clear the air. We didn't need to talk tonight about how we felt or who we are or whether we should or shouldn't, you know. We knew. But I have to know. Is it either drugs or you?"

"Is it such a difficult choice?"

"Don't be angry."

"I'm not, darling. I don't want you to have to choose. I want you to see what I see. How afraid I am for you. How much of a crutch it is. How much better you are than it is. I know you're not a junky, no more than you are a waiter. You're a writer. And how much have you written lately?"

"Well..."

"I love you, Joe. I love you more now than when you're all high and shit. I love you now more than I loved you when we went and had sodas the other day. But I loved you then. I'll love you when you're high. But I want to see you at your best. Like tonight. Like when you're straight."

"So..."

"So yes, I'll be with you through thick and thin, through straight and jones. But think about this. I'd be happier if you were straight. Do you want to make me happier?"

"Happier than you are now?"

"If that's possible."

"Okay. I'll think about it. I want to make you happy. But people are so weak. People are so..."

"Fucked up."

"Yeah."

"Just think about it."

They were quiet. Not so much thinking as basking in the glow of intimacy. Sharing their nakedness. Being comfortable with each other. Never uncomfortable. Loving the closeness of the skin, so new and yet so homey.

She turned herself around, rotating her chest on his. Penis in hand, she stroked it, felt it swell, harden, rise, his blood pumping it up. His fingers lingered on the firmness of her buttocks. Pressing the softness until he felt the muscles and bone beneath. First he pressed the outside, then the inside. The heat of the valley between her two lovely hills, the lively flesh, the anus, the bridge of flesh leading to the hot sensitive lips and between them the slick living corridor of her pussy. His hands lifted it closer, basking in the odor of excitement, the earlier excitement that mixed their pleasure nectar to produce the perfect blend, even the lingering blood adding a sweet flavor, and the new excitement which was all her smell of building lust, a stimulating bouquet. And the petals of her pussy, an exotic flower. And the taste and the texture as he dabbed just inside. To him it was perfect. His tongue circled around the lips with joy. Fondling the lips with his mouth, stretching them out.

Stopped and pulling away, his breath was a moan as she took his growing, pulsing shaft at the base of its helmet, her tongue discovering the little mouth there, and sucked and licked around the helmet and down. The new hot sausage was sucked deeper. She loved its heat, its texture, its flavor as it slid inside her lips, bounced against her pallet. The pulsation building the headquarters of his pleasure to ever larger size made her pulse at her other lips. Her flower thus opened further, and he tasted the flow of pleasure in its cup.

When her mouth began sucking his penis in and out, the lips a soft slick yet firm circle around the shaft, and her fingers rubbed at the base, glancing carefully over his sac of balls, he lapped rapidly at the top edge of her pussy and across her clit. When he sucked on her clit, she paused from her pleasuring of him to wail like a bitch in heat. She'd suck him just hard enough to make him bellow. They took turns getting closer to perfect pleasure. A contest. Actually each moment was perfectly pleasurable.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers