Tompkins Square

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Once inside the room, she twisted him around until the back of his knees felt the bed. He automatically collapsed on it so that he was sitting up. Lani knelt between his legs. She pulled at his jeans until he finally realized she wanted his cock's release. He bounced and swayed until the jeans were freed from his ass along with his underpants. His hard red penis was a giant of need. The need was soon replaced by the wet warmth of Lani's mouth and the slippery friction of her lips and tongue.

Lani was all loose. Her actions on his cock were wild and free. The tongue strokes were quick and energetic. She even let it slide beyond the back of her mouth and into the impossibly narrow and thrilling confines of her throat. It was getting too much to hold back the pressure in his balls, to let go of his cum and send it directly down her throat. He had never felt anything so stimulating. But he wanted to embrace her, to wrap himself around her, to stare into her lovely brown eyes, to enter her loving pussy as he let loose his love juice. So, after five exquisitely torturous thrusts into her throat, he pulled her to her feet.

She looked worried for a moment, but when he pulled her panties off from under her skirt, she smiled. He didn't need to coax her to straddle him. His hands opened up her ass cheeks as she sank down on his throbbing rigidity. Her tunnel was dripping wet and feverishly hot. Pulling her down on his rod, with her pushing down at the same time, sent it all the way in. They paused, eyes closed, to feel every nuance of this most intimate contact. They harmonized a deep hum in response to the pleasure they were sharing.

Then the fucking began. At first it was a slow glide, continuing to notice every moment of contact. But then they began to speed up. Her ass was bumping hard against his thighs as she bounced. His hands let go of that marvelous ass, letting her take full command. The bouncing quickened, as their sighs got louder and quicker. He pulled her shirt over her head, not having the patience to unbutton it, and deftly, despite the ever increasing speed and energy of her bouncing, released the hooks of her bra. His fingers twisted her nipples and squeezed her young and vigorous breasts. He leaned down briefly to suckle those moving objects, but decided not to let go of the staring match they were enjoying as they fucked each other silly. Her eyes were wide and intense. Her lips were puckered as they let out those whistling sighs she couldn't stop if she knew the whole world might hear her. His tongue emerged and was soon dancing with hers out in the narrow space between their faces. Their eyes remained staring, sharing, connecting visually as their flesh connected.

Suddenly she was silent. She pushed down hard until pubic bone met pubic bone. Her eyes closed and she locked her lips onto his. Her orgasmic wail was sent straight into his mouth. He thrust up into her, as if he was trying to send his whole body inside. He did send his flood of sperm deep into her convulsing pussy. It was a duet of throbbing, a combining of orgasmic fluids, the yin and yang made a single entity of loving passion. And like the sun exploding with color before descending into the sleep of night, their explosion was quickly followed by descending onto the bed and passing out.

He awoke a couple hours later, a less pleasant throb bringing him to consciousness. His head felt the drink he had imbibed a couple hours earlier. And he felt a chill, despite the closeness of his love. He tried not to disturb her as he gently repositioned her body to cover her with a sheet and blanket, but she awoke. She too seemed to feel the effects of the alcohol.

"I'll go get some coffee, okay?" he said softly. She rose up to kiss him. Despite smelling nothing distasteful from her mouth, he worried his pasty lips might be unpleasant to her, so it was a quick kiss. "I'll be back soon," he said. She told him she liked her coffee light and sweet, to keep the door unlocked if he was coming right back, and he'd better get back quick because she missed him already. But he wasn't to come back. Not that night. Never to that bed.

Just as Joe passed the alleyway on his innocent journey to the nearby all-night coffee shop, Jesus descended on him. The crazy Puerto Rican gang banger rushed across the street from the shadows of Tompkins Square and attacked him like an unmerciful shadowy angel of death. Joe only knew of the attack when the thin metal of the switchblade slashed across his cheek. Joe screamed in shock and pain. His heart rushed its beat and throbbed mightily in his chest. The blade then pressed hard into his gut with the force of a punch. Joe screamed again.

"Jesus! Lani!"

"You fucked my woman!" moaned Jesus, sticking Joe again in the face. "You took away her innocence!" he yelled, sticking Joe in the abdomen. "You never will again. You never will touch a girl again!"

Joe fell on his back. As Jesus began to thrust at his groin, Joe used all the anger, hatred and fear he was feeling to create a frenzied but well placed kick into his assailant's solar plexus to knock Jesus back and knock the air out of him.

The minute it took to catch his breath Joe used to sound the alarm. As loud as possible, he screamed, "Lani, call the police!" Then things became dizzy, as the loss of blood was making him pass out. He desperately tried to break through the nauseous murk entering his brain. "I'm being murdered by Jesus," he said before losing consciousness, but those words were inaudible.

"There were a lot of bad things that happened down here growing up," said Tina, sitting with Joe and Lani ten years later in Joe's club. "But that was the worst." Lani nodded sadly in agreement. She would never forget her love bleeding, seemingly dying. She screamed every profane word in both her vocabularies, both Spanish and English, at the astonished Jesus. He staggered away from her verbal attack, her telling him he could run, but he could never escape her wrath.

Despite weeks of recovery with Lani being at his side often throughout, and months of continuing their love affair, the specifics of the attack were too painful to mention. They discussed the pleading of Jesus down to third degree murder, but only in the briefest of moments of information sharing. They were thankful the story wasn't needed to be presented in court. Once the stories were on record as statements, the two were left in peace. As far as they knew or cared, Jesus was still in prison for it or some other nastiness or was dead.

"You are more beautiful than ever, if that's possible," said Joe, completely changing the subject. And of course she was. She had matured physically to carve out all that was inherently beautiful in her face and body. The many glances and the frequent attempted seductions from fellow students in college and medical school, continuing with the arrogant doctors and even patients at the hospital made it clear she was attractive. But, except for occasional one-night stands fueled by too much liquor or pot or both, or even less frequent affairs which rarely lasted a month, she was rarely interested in responding to all the men who pursued her. She simply didn't find the desire or the attraction inside. Except for Joe. Still Joe. Gentle Joe. Her only love.

"I wish I could say the same, Joe."

"I never could figure out what you saw in me."

"You haven't changed, is what I'm saying. Except you need a woman in your life to brighten those eyes back and fix you a decent meal from time to time. Except for that, you're just as cute, shit; you're just as beautiful as ever."

"I need you."

"I need you, too, goddamnit!"

They stared into each other's eyes, realizing the amazing truth of it.

Tina cleared her throat. They broke their shared stare and smiled with a loving glaze at Tina. "I'm feeling like the third wheel here."

"I'm sorry," Joe and Lani said together.

"I'm heading home," said Tina, rising and gathering her stuff.

"We'll walk you home," said Lani. She glanced at Joe, and was happy to see his nod.

Once they had walked Tina to her apartment building, watching her enter and awaiting lights to come on three floors up, Joe twirled Lani into his arms, hugging her and kissing her. Again the tongues tangled. Again she could feel his rigid excitement press into her. Again she felt the throb of her own libido.

"Do you need to call your mom?"

"She thinks I'm staying at Tina's."

They both laughed out loud. "The more things change..." said Joe

"The more they stay the same!" finished Lani.

"Come on," said Joe, taking Lani's lovely little hand and pulling her behind him. "I only live a few blocks away."

They ended up at a loft in the Bowery directly across the street from the still thriving punk club, CBGBs. The whole trip, their fingers remained interlaced. Lani barely noticed the walk, feeling only the contact of the fingers and loving the glances at her beloved pulling her along.

Once inside the loft, Joe got a little nervous. Even though they had known each other inside out ten years ago, in so many ways they were new to each other. Would she want to be in this funny space he called home with a Joe who was not such a fresh young thing anymore?

"I love it. This place is so you," she said, breaking through most of his doubts.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Do you want anything?"

"Just you."

"Me, too."

All the weight of the world was lifted. The air was light and perfect. She undid the sash that held her dress on. He unzipped his leather jacket and dropped it to the floor. She undid her black half bra. He unbuttoned and removed his shirt. She slipped out of her high heels. He pulled off his boots. She rolled off her panties. He undid and removed his pants and his drawers. They kept staring at each other, eyes and face and each part of flesh made naked. They made inventory. The inventory was a happy one. Everything was where it should be and looked perfect.

She moved closer, touching the scars still remaining on his abdomen, and then moving to the scars on his face. This was no doctor's touch. She wasn't examining. She was beginning the love-making. Her tongue licked the facial scars, loving the texture of her lover's flesh. She knelt before him, her one and only man. She licked the abdomen scars.

She moved lower, licking through the curly dirty-blond hair above his rising pole. Her fingers delicately touched the engorging flesh, quickening its rise. She felt the thrum of blood inflating it. Her tongue felt the smoothness of the circumcised head. The taste of her first cock at last returned. It continued to expand under her loving ministrations. She spent several minutes going over every millimeter of the head, the convex shape, the sensitive edges, and the tiny hole. She delighted in the hint of semen of his pre-cum, knowing she was the cause of it.

Her lips encircled the head and slid along the rippled soft/hard pole. It entered deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her eyes looked up into his. Smiling eyes. Excited eyes. She was relaxed. Her throat was relaxed. The head entered that narrow place. Joe inhaled sharply with pleasure. She began to move his cock in and out, clamping her lips around his shaft and sucking. Her hand stroked his cock hard when her mouth slid off, then gave way to her deep throating again. Her hand got busy gently massaging his balls. The sucking and hand strokes continued as she carefully watched the face of her lover, gauging his level of excitement. She made adjustments when he spread his legs a little to gain some stability. His breathing deepened as did the groans within the breaths.

"I'm going to cum!" Joe warned. Her eyes smiled. She nodded and eased off a little. But then she continued to deep throat and rub him, raising his excitement even higher.

"Oh god, Lani, I'm just about to..."

She eased off again, but again got back to sucking and masturbating. He had never felt so much pleasure. It was painful how good she was making him feel. Three more times she stopped just before his eruption. Finally...

"Oh god, oh god. Let me cum. My balls. I'm going to...Ahhhhhhh!"

Her sucking became vigorous, but just at the head, while her hand strokes gave more friction to his shaft. She was letting him cum. The orgasm was mind-blowing. He nearly collapsed from the force. She kept her lips on the tip and sucked in the shots of semen, swallowing as quickly as possible what she could. Some of the sticky substance trickled out the sides of her mouth. She sucked and licked until his throbs subsided.

"Bed?" she asked.

"Behind the curtain," said Joe, breathless, pointing across the room.

She rose to her feet and led Joe to his bed. He collapsed, laid out on his back. She crawled over him, sliding her smooth skin and her wet pussy along his legs, across his slightly firm cock, and along his torso. She kissed him, reviving him. He didn't mind the flavor of his sperm, because she had brought it to him. As the kiss intensified and the tongues wrestled, she rubbed her hot wet pussy lips and her pubic bone against his pubic bone and all around the pelvic area. Their loving contact was giving rise to his well worn penis.

His big hand took hold of Lani's globes of ass flesh and pulled her slowly up his body. Meanwhile his lips and tongue caressed her ear, her neck, measured the texture and weight of her breasts, pleased by their maturing into mouthfuls of suppleness, and the hard nipples, which caused her to gasp from his lip pinches and suckling. He lingered at the navel, pleased by its texture and the slight valley surrounded by a firm yet giving tummy. She wanted his mouth at her pleasure center, and he quickly traversed the dark pubic hair to oblige her. Her perfumed liquid oozing from her lips smelt to him of home, a highly aroused, ever sexy home. His fingers opened her up as his tongue played across them and plunged inside.

"Oooh," she moaned at feeling his perfect tongue flicking across her sensitive insides, licking up her essence. He sucked along the edges of the vulva. His middle finger slipped inside and up, searching for the textured g-spot. Once found, his tongue and sucking lips became more vigorous.

"Aaah," she sighed, then stiffened with pleasure when lips and tongue sucked and played at her hard clit. He stroked his finger in and out, adding a second, licked and sucked her pussy lips, returned to the clit, back and forth, until he sensed her imminent climax. He eased off the play until she relaxed, and then returned full throttle. Two could play at the delayed climax game. He kept her close for several minutes. Then, sliding a finger into the delicate bud of her asshole, he stroked her there while going wild licking and sucking her clit, pressing his upper teeth area, protected by his upper lip, against her pubic bone and stroking his fingers quickly over her g-spot. She screamed out her pleasure as she bucked on his mouth, nearly suffocating him and then nearly drowning him as her ejaculate flowed plentifully from her pussy.

He eased his mouth from her ultra-sensitive clit, but continued to keep his fingers in her pussy and fundament, feeling the fading ripples of her orgasm.

She slowly slid her wet pussy down his chest and abdomen. They shared a warm, passionate kiss. Her hand went back behind her ass in search of his cock, and was pleased to find it stiff and ready. She guided it to the mouth of pleasure, slowly engulfing it in heat. Millimeter by millimeter his cock slid along the tight passage into her deepest depths. No strokes yet, just the most meticulous exploration and rediscovery of that wonderful, lively, slippery space. Once fully planted, she rose up, holding herself with hands on his shoulders as they gazed into each other's eyes. They played muscle games down there, twitching and throbbing their respective sex organs. They laughed at the play. Then they kissed with a loving slow caress of warm lips and tongues. His hands took hold of those marvelous ass cheeks and he rotated, bringing her beneath him.

The strokes were slow at first, still squeezing out all the subtle, pleasurable sensations possible. They watched his cock disappear and reappear from her pussy, whose lips held along the edges as if reluctant to relinquish the captured pole. When the pace began to increase, so did the pleasure. She arched her back and sighed, continuing the sighing at the rate of the pumping. His lips took this as a cue to nuzzle her eraser hard nipples, and his tongue licked around them at the sensitive skin of her areolas. His hand still held her ass, opening and closing it on his shaft. They again glanced down at the pistoning cock. One of his hands reached around to send a finger up her asshole. He could feel his cock through the membrane and played with the head as it passed. When his tongue penetrated her mouth, he was filling her at every available orifice. She was writhing under his multiple attacks, sighing, stiffening and cumming. He lifted his head up to watch her orgasmic contortions and the skin of her face and chest become bright red. He kept it up, and she kept cumming. After a third cum, she held on tight, holding him from continuing the ecstatic onslaught.

"Pull out," she whispered. He obeyed. "Do you have some oil nearby?" He nodded. "Get it." He reached into his bedside cabinet drawer and brought out some KY Jelly. "I know what you use that for." She laughed. He shrugged.

"I guess I missed this and had to find some kind of substitute."

"Fuck my ass," she said. She squeezed out the jelly and stroked his still incredibly hard cock, then squeezed out more to coat her asshole.

"You sure?"

"I want you to fill me every way you can." She pulled her legs back and draped them over his shoulders. "You can deflower me a second time ten years later."

She took his cock and the tip at her virgin bud. He pulled her legs back until her knees were by her ears. Then he began to ever so slowly plumb those new depths. The first part was the hardest. It was like breaking her cherry all over again. But once the head popped through the constricting circle of the anus, it got easier. He still took his time. It was so tight. She had been tight in her pussy, but this was at least twice as tight. Once all the way in, she began to masturbate her pussy as he suckled her nipples.

"I feel so full of you. It feels nasty. It feels right. Fuck me dear Joe. Cum inside my asshole my dearest. Pump my rectum full of your sperm. Do it to me. Do it to me hard. Yes." The sound of his groin smacking against her ass reverberated through the room. "Oh you fuck me so good my dearest Joe. I can't live without you inside me. I can't live without you beside me. Cum for me darling. Cum for me! Cum for me! Yes! Yes! Yeeessssss!"

Holding her pelvis, he pulled her hard against him, letting go of his semen deep in her bowels. He felt the wild, rippling contractions along his cock's head and shaft, and especially where the anal circle clung to the very base. His cum seemed to fight its way through these contractions, the resistance making the orgasm that much more intense.

As the orgasmic ripples died, he slipped out, and they both passed out.

The next morning they awoke in a loving bed. No doubts or second thoughts occurred. Except one.

"We have to talk," said the serious doctor in love with the drifting punk. They had showered together, again exploring the touch of their skin and the beauty of their bodies. They sat naked and damp on the bed, hating the idea of dressing and joining the world again, but knew it was inevitable.

"We have a lifetime to talk."

"Yes, but whose?"

"This is the way I see it," began Joe

"I could come here, Joe. I could always find a job as a surgeon here."

"First off, you'd be crazy to leave the Mayo Clinic. It's the best hospital in America, maybe the world. Secondly it's my turn. I came to your home where we met and fell in love. It only makes sense that I should return to my home for the second part, where you have come. Besides, I haven't seen my mom and dad in years. I'd love to come back just to see their faces when the prodigal son returns."

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers