Tom's Adventures Ch. 01 Pt. A

Story Info
Prelude to a poker game.
8.4k words
4.6
41k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Poker Night

Part A

My name is Tom. When I was in college, I played basketball, so I was in pretty decent shape. I attended a local university and I lived at home. My sister and I had always been competitive and had worked out together.

This story takes place over the summer vacation between my second and third year of college. Mom and Dad had gone to visit my older brother and left my sister and I home alone with a list of chores to have completed before they got home in a week. I was 23 (about to turn 24 the following September), weighed 205 pounds and could bench close to 300 pounds. I usually had dates, and thus never had a steady girlfriend. I was actually pretty "innocent" when it came to sex. I naturally, masturbated like every other guy, but when it came to dealing with women in a sexual way, I was rather naïve and shy.

Most of my sex life that involved other people involved my best friend since elementary school. We started "exploring" with each other when we were both teenagers and just never stopped.

My sister (Suzy) had just turned 21 and gotten a car for her birthday. Because I was a lousy student, there was only a year difference in school between my sister and me. She was a stereotypical "blonde" cheerleader.

Everybody said she was great and dance and cheering. I guess she was, she was on the football cheerleading squad when she was a freshman! Because she was a cheerleader and I played basketball, we hung out with the same people. My sister and I were pretty close. We would often go jogging together (I hated jogging). I would go with her to chat and talk gossip about our circle of friends. Our jogs would often turn into races that she would usually win.

A group of us that weren't into the "bar scene" had started a weekly poker night. Being athletes and college students, we couldn't get a job so we didn't have much money. We invited anyone to join our poker game as long as they had the minimum $5. As time went on, more and more people wanted to join the game. One night we had 8 tables and close to 50 people playing. Often, my dad would come downstairs and play too. My sister and I loved having our parents hang out with us. They were a lot of fun to party with.

It was Saturday. School had ended the week before. I was leaving for basketball training camp on Tuesday. My parents had gone away for the weekend to go see my brother and his new kid. They had left my sister and me a chores list. I had mowed the lawn, weeded the garden and straightened up the garage. The only other item on my "chores" list from my parents was to "spring" clean my room before I left for three-week camp. I figured I would do this Monday. I looked at the clock and it was only 1 PM. I wiped the sweat from my face and decided to take a swim in the pool. As I walked through the house, my sister came galloping down the stairs in a sports bra and shorts.

"I'm going jogging. Want to go?" she asked.

"No, thanks," I said. "I just did most of my chores on my list so I'm gonna take a swim and cool off. Isn't it hot to go jogging? It's gotta be almost 100 degrees out there!"

"Probably, but I didn't exercise yesterday and feel awful. Besides, I'm gonna run by David's house. Emily called and said that he's home from school and is outside mowing the lawn."

"You think he's gonna finally notice you?!?!" I said sarcastically. Suzy had been trying to get David to look at her since they were both freshmen in high school.

The rumor around town was that he was gay. "Why don't you invite him over to play poker tonight? There's only going to be me, Alex and Scott. A fourth would make it more fun. Besides we can use the poker game to find out about him." A wide grin spread across my face.

"But I'm not going to be here tonight. Emily and I are going shopping and then we're spending the night over at Erin's."

"Bring them over here," I said. "I'm going out to the pool to relax for the rest of the day." I grabbed the cordless phone off the charger so I would have to get up. "Enjoy your run!" She walked the other way and I heard the front door close. I walked into the "pool room."

This is where we kept towels and stuff for the pool. I grabbed my freshly washed swimsuit out of the pile and stripped off my clothes to put it on. I heard a noise behind me. I turned and my sister was standing in the doorway!

"Do you mind?" I asked as my hand moved to cover myself. Our bedrooms were connected by a bathroom that we shared, but we hadn't seen each other naked since I was 5 or 7 years old when we took baths together.

"Sorry," she said. "I forgot my Walkman and wanted to listen to music while I ran since you weren't going with me." I stood there, with my hand covering my private parts. She grabbed her Walkman from the table in the corner. She must have been tanning and listening to it and left in the room. She kind of stood there waiting for me to move and then she turned and left. I heard the front door close, again. I walked out the back door and dove into the pool. The idea of not exercising was stuck in my head so I swam 20 laps in the pool.

When I got out of the pool, I just wanted to relax. I sat on a chaise and closed my eyes. Just then, the phone rang. The sun hurt when I opened my eyes. I figured I had fallen asleep. "Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hey! It's Al. We still on for poker tonight?"

"Sure as hell are! I'm just sitting here by the pool. Why don't you come over now and join me?" Alex and I had been best friends since I was in second grade.

He was a big nerd, but a true and loyal friend. The typical "band geek" and "book worm". He and my sister had been great friends when they were in first and second grade and the joke between my parents and me was that Alex and my sister were still in "puppy love" with each other after all these years. Then Alex and I became friends and he and my sister just remained "acquaintances."

Alex and I had experimented with each other in our early teen years. Comparing and touching each other, just like normal young teenagers experiment with each other. I often wondered if my sister did that with her female friends, or if females experimented like that.

I closed my eyes and must have fallen asleep again. I woke up just before Alex poured a bucket of pool water on me. I dove off the chaise as he poured it, jumped up and pushed him into the pool. He was still fully clothed. The splash wasn't that big, but the look on his face was hilarious. He broke the surface of the water spitting and coughing. "You bastard! This is my only change of clothes!" he yelled.

"You didn't leave me any choice!" I said laughing. Alex climbed out of the pool and I threw him a towel. "Change into your swimsuit and we'll throw your clothes in the dryer." Alex stripped down to his underwear as we walked back into the "pool room". I grabbed his clothes and took them to the laundry room, which was attached to the poolroom. I returned as Alex had put his swimsuit on and threw his wet underwear at me. It hit me right in the middle of my face and fell the floor. "I'll get you for that one!" I picked up his underwear. I looked at Alex as he pulled his swimsuit on.

Alex is a small build. A typical skinny nerd, he weighed about 130 to 150 pounds and stood five-four, five-seven. He has jet-black hair that is neatly cut. He is usually dressed in "preppy" clothes and jeans. I have very rarely seen him in shorts since he turned 14.

When I returned, I said, "OK, now what do we do?"

"I brought some beer and liquor for us to drink tonight during the game. Let's go unload it from my car." I followed him out the front door and into the driveway. We unloaded two cases of beer and two bottles of Jack Daniels from his trunk.

"Where did you get this stuff?" I asked.

"My dad gave it to me to bring over. I had to promise him that I was spending the night."

My parents didn't mind if we had a party while they were gone. Mom once said that she knew my sister and I had a party because the house was cleaner when she got home than it was before she left. My sister and I took that as long as we don't break anything, get the police called, or kill someone, we could have a party every time they go out of town, which was a lot.

We put the beer in the fridge and left the two bottles out on the counter. I looked at the clock. It said 3 PM. "Scott is going to be here soon. Let's just relax by the pool. Suzy said she was going to invite David over tonight to play with us. A fourth would make it more fun."

"David? Why that jerk?" Alex and David had never gotten along. David often bullied Alex around in high school.

"Because we need a fourth and everybody else is already out of town for the summer or not home from school yet."

"Well, just gives me the chance to take his five dollars," Alex said as we sat down on the chaise. I closed my eyes and there wasn't any talking.

I had just dozed off when I opened my eyes up to Suzy screaming "BANZAI!" as she did a cannonball into the pool that soaked Alex and I. She climbed out of the pool laughing. I glared at her and noticed that she had a white sports bra on. I could see her breasts through the fabric! "Sorry. I was hot after my run and had to cool off," she said with a grin.

"Um, Suzy?" Alex said. "Your goods are showing." Suzy looked down and noticed that her bra was transparent. She grabbed the wet towel that I had been lying on and covered up. She was turning beat red underneath her tan. I was disappointed that she had, but I was hoping it didn't show.

"David said he'd love to come over to play poker. I told him to come over around 7. Is that alright?" She asked trying to recover from the embarrassing moment.

"Uh, yeah. That's great. Alex brought over some beer so we'll order pizza once the four of us start playing."

"I could use a beer right now," she said as she headed into the house. Alex followed her into the house. I jumped into the pool to cool off and completely wet myself and then followed them in. They were both in the poolroom yet. My sister had covered herself with a dry towel and with the pile of clothes at her feet; I could tell she had nothing else on. Alex was just watching her. "Emily said that she may want to play poker too. We may just all come back over here."

"You just want to see David," I replied. "Alex isn't happy that you invited David over." I said that just to get Alex's mind off my sister. Alex turned and walked into the bathroom that is off the poolroom. "You shouldn't tease Alex like that!" I whispered to my sister.

"Like what?"

"By stripping in front of him like that! I see you do it all the time. But you know, it just makes me embarrassed for Alex."

"Oh, he needs to see something sometime! He's probably never even been kissed. Anyways, I won't do it again. I'm going to take a shower and get ready to go out." She headed out of the room and I heard her trotting up the stairs.

"Alex, I'm going into the kitchen to get something to drink."

"Uh, um. ok. I'll be there shortly," I heard through the door to the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed one of the beers from the fridge. Before I opened it, I put it back and grabbed a coke. I then opened a bottle of Jack and made myself a Jack and Coke. I then got out the decks of cards and the poker chips from underneath the china cabinet and put them on the kitchen table, where we would be playing. I looked at the clock. It was only 3:45. I carried the drink to the basement steps and began going down. Alex called me.

"I'm heading down the basement. Get yourself a drink and come on down." My parents had finished most of the basement. We had a big projection screen TV and a pool table along with three pinball machines in the finished section. My parents did this just as my older brother turned 16 saying that the kids would need a party room. My sister and I usually took our friends down here to drink and smoke. My parents normally didn't use the basement except for big parties or big sporting events. I sat down on one end of the sectional couch and hit the power button on the remote. Alex came down next.

"My clothes aren't dry yet."

"That's ok. It's not like I haven't seen you in you naked before," I said as I snapped the band on my swimsuit. I flipped through the channels and Alex walked over to the cabinet where we kept all the videos.

"Get anything new?"

"Not since you were here last, which was yesterday!"

"I couldn't believe the show your sister gave me!"

"You were in the bathroom long enough! I figured you were taking care of yourself after the show," I said with a laugh. Alex just sat down on the other side of the couch and didn't say anything. I figured I nailed him with the truth and he couldn't find anything to say.

"Where'd Suzy go?" he asked.

"She's going out tonight with friends. She went up to shower. They may come over later because David's going to be here." We sat and watch Star Trek for a bit. Then my sister came down stairs.

"You guys are such nerds. You watch this show over and over again."

"It's a good show!" I said. I looked at her. She was wearing white shorts with a pink tank top. The pink showed off her tan and blonde hair. She had her hair pulled back in a pigtail and her bangs were curled over her forehead. She had a pink baseball cap in her hand.

"You look pretty good. Trying to impress anyone special?"

"Always! When we girls get together, we usually go cruisin' for guys." She sat down on the couch between Alex and me. The couch was big. Alex and I would have had to lean over to touch her with our fingertips. "Can't you turn on something else?" I threw the controller to Alex as the phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Tom. It's Emily. Is she there?"

"Yes, but she can't talk right now," I said.

"Why not?"

"Her mouth is full." I said looking at my sister. She mouthed the "who is it?" and I just smiled.

"Can you tell her to call me when she gets done eating?" Obviously the joke was lost on Emily.

"Just a. oh! Oh! Oh!" I said in the phone. "I'm about too... aaaaahhhhh! OK. Give her a second to clean up."

"Tom! That's disgusting! Who's on the phone?" Suzy asked.

"It's Emily," I said as I tossed the phone to her.

"Hello?" Suzy said into the phone. "Yeah. He is. At least there's one gentleman in the house." She leaned over and put her hand on Alex's leg as she glared at me. "OK. I'll be there shortly. Is Jessica ready? OK, I'll call her." She hung up the phone. "You pervert! That's gross suggesting that over the phone!"

"Hey! You tease Alex, I'll tease Emily," I said. Suzy started dialing a number on the phone.

"Is Jessica there? This is Suzy," She said into the phone. "You still shouldn't suggestion something that gross. Hey Jess! Are you ready? Emily just called me and I'm on my way to pick her up." There was a moment of silence as Jess said something. "We were planning on going to the mall for a bit. David's coming over here to play poker with the guys, so I figured we'd come back here and have pizza and then go back to your place for the night." Another moment of silence. "Why don't you just plan on spending the night here instead?"

There was another moment of silence. "OK. I'll go pick up Emily and then we'll be over. Say about 30 minutes? Cool." She hung up the phone and threw it to me. "Later perverts!" She walked around the couch and pinched Alex's shoulder just before disappearing up the stairs. I heard the door to the garage slam shut.

"Cool! She's gone!" I exclaimed. "You've gotta see this!" I walked into the unfinished portion of the basement and retrieved a videotape that I had hid in a box. "I found this in one of my brother's boxes down here." I put the tape in the VCR. "Turn to channel 3." Alex turned the channel and I hit the play button.

The picture came on the screen. It was obviously a homemade video. It was a blonde woman giving a blowjob to a guy who was shaved. I reached over and took the remote from Alex and muted the sound in case my sister returned. I wanted to be able to stop the tape so she didn't see what we were watching. The picture changed. Another guy came up behind the blonde and entered her from behind and started banging her. Then, the guy leaned down and kissed the guy the blonde was blowing!

"I haven't seen this part before!" I exclaimed to Alex. Alex had leaned forward in his seat and had a grin on his face.

"This is cool!" he said. Then, the camera backed off and there were another guy and girl screwing in the corner of the screen. The camera changed to different close-ups of the people sucking and screwing. This camera kept changing until finally, the guy who was getting blown exploded into the blonde's mouth. The cum shot was awesome. The blonde swallowed most of it, and what didn't, she put on her hand and fed it to the guy who had blown his load.

The blonde started moaning then. The guy that was getting her from behind started thrusting faster and faster. He pulled out and his cum went all over the blonde's back. The blonde laid down on the floor and the guy that had gotten blown leaned down and started licking the cum off her back.

The couple that was in the corner then came over. The guy starting fucking the cum-lickers ass! The woman started eating out the blonde! I looked over at Alex and said, "Sorry, but I gotta!" I stood up and pulled off my swimsuit. I sat back down and started playing with myself. Alex did the same thing.

The guy that had been fucking the blonde must have swapped with the person holding the camera because the picture jumped around. A lady came into the picture. She had a strap-on around her waist. She started fucking the brunette who was eating out the blonde with the dildo!

"HOLY SHIT! That's your mom!" Alex yelled. I looked up at the picture and the woman with the dildo on was my mom! I stopped playing with myself and just stared at my mom fucking another woman. Alex grabbed the remote and pushed fast forward. The camera jumped a bit and then the guy came back into the picture. It was my dad!

I was in shock! Alex just sat back and continued playing with himself. My dad started sucking on one of the cocks. I was mesmerized by what I was seeing. Alex started gyrating and moving his hand faster. Next thing I knew, he was shooting his load into his swimsuit. "Was it good for you?" I asked.

"Oh man! This is awesome!"

"This video must be several years old! Look at how young my parents look!"

"Yeah, but your mom is hot!"

"That she is!" I started playing with myself as the action on the screen continued. I leaned back and moaned. The movie continued. I looked over and Alex was playing with himself again. I was surprised he was still hard.

I stood up and moved over next to Alex. He just looked at me. I reached over and started playing with him. He let me. I then leaned over and took him in my mouth. It had been over a year since we had touched each other like this, but I was horny and although I never admitted it, I enjoyed sucking his cock. Alex reached around and started playing with my asshole and balls while I blew him. I used my hand to play with his cock and asshole. I looked up at the screen. My mom was fucking my dad's ass with the dildo while another guy blew my dad!

"Can I fuck your ass?" I asked Alex. Without a word, Alex climbed onto all fours on the floor. I kneeled down and moved over to him. I spit on his asshole and used my fingers with my right hand. I then used my left hand to play with his balls. After a bit, I said, "Ready?" Alex nodded. I moved my dick towards his anus. I slowly entered. It was tight. It actually hurt me a bit. Alex just moaned and slowly pushed back towards me. Suddenly, I slid all the way in. It felt awesome. I reached around with my right hand and started jacking him off again. Alex moved his hips in time with me jacking him off, so I didn't move my hips.