Tom's Adventures Ch. 01 Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the cards were shown, Jess had the winning hand. Alex let out a moan and hit the table with his head. Scott jumped up and said, "Did we give up when the

Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Who's with me? Let's GOOOOOOOO!" in his Jim Belushi imitation and he ran out of the kitchen.

I ran after him and I heard the chairs scraping on the floor as everyone rushed behind us. As I neared the pool, I tripped while trying to "gracefully" take of my boxers. I heard Scott splash as he dove into the pool. I took of my boxers and the others walked out and I got up and dove into the pool. Dave stood at the edge of the pool, dropped his boxers and did a cannonball into the pool.

The three of us finished our two laps when I realized that Alex wasn't in the pool with us. He was standing next to the house and was still fully clothed.

"Hey, Alex, c'mon! You're making us look bad!" I yelled.

"I didn't make the bet. I'm not doing it," he said.

As I started climbing out of the pool, I realized that there were no towels to cover up with. "Will you ladies hand us some towels to cover up with, please," I asked.

None of the girls moved. They stood there and laughed.

"We wanna see the goods," my sister said. Alex walked past them and started to hand me a towel. My sister came up behind him and pushed him into the water. He came up coughing and spitting water for the 2nd time that day. We all burst into laughter.

I grabbed one of the towels that were now in the pool and climbed out. I quickly covered up, but if the girls were paying attention, they saw everything they wanted too for a quick moment. Scott and David followed my lead. I noticed that David had a HUGE hard-on before he covered himself up. The hard-on showed through the towel too. I look down and noticed that my towel had a tent also.

"Damnit! That's twice today," Alex was cussing as he climbed out of the pool.

"Now you don't have an excuse. You have to take the clothes off," my sister cheered.

"OK, let's play some more cards," I said. I turned and walked into the house. I grabbed a towel off the shelf and dropped the wet one. I didn't care who saw my ass. I heard the girls walk in and shook my ass as I dried off with the dry towel. I wrapped the towel around my waist before they could see anything else. Jess slapped my ass as she walked by and gave me a big smile.

I handed Scott and David a dry towel as they walked in. Alex came in cussing about my sister. I just grinned at him. We went back into the kitchen. Alex came in a few minutes later wearing just a towel wrapped around his waist.

All the guys were now naked except for the towel. The doorbell rang. "Who could that be?" my sister and I asked at the same time.

"I don't know," I said. You need to answer it. "I'm not answering it like this!"

She got up and went to answer the door. We could hear her greeting the person at the door and she invited the person in. She walked back into the room and Erin was right behind her. Erin had a big grin on her face when she saw all four guys topless and with towels around their waists. Emily was wrapped in a towel. I thought Erin was about to burst into laughter. My sister got another chair from somewhere and placed it between David and myself. Erin sat down in it.

"OK, let's play the next hand. Whose deal is it?" I asked.

"Oh, Poker's getting old. Let's play something else," Jess said.

"Let's play ANYTHING else! I'm sitting here pretty much naked!" Alex exclaimed.

"Let's play Truth or Dare," my sister said.

"No way! Then I'll end up doing something that's worse than being naked!" Alex said.

"You said, 'Let's play anything.'" my sister said.

"Yeah, but..."

"Then it's settled. I'll go first," my sister said. "Scott, truth or dare?"

To be continued.... Part B...