Tom's Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon settled down and I pulled out of her ass. She sat down on the bench out of breath. I looked down at her. She had a big smile on her face. I bent down and picked up the panties that I had been wearing.

"Tom, I've been needing that! My boyfriend hasn't had sex with me in over two months!"

I leaned forward and kissed her on her forehead. "Anytime. You don't know how long I've fantasized about fucking my babysitter," I said.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down and gave me a very passionate French kiss.

I stood up and crumpled the panties in my hand and opened the door to the room. Standing there were Suzy and Emily and several of the store employees. I pushed my way through the applauding crowd. The ladies (and I'm guessing a few guys) pinched my ass as I squeezed through. As I exited the store and went into the mall, Suzy and Emily came up behind me. "THAT was awesome!" Suzy said as she put her arm over my shoulders.

Tears started to swell up in the corners of my eyes and said, "Let's get out of here." I turned and double timed it to the entrance closest to where we parked. I got to the car first and had to wait a few minutes for Emily and Suzy to catch up.

I again stood there and looked at my feet while the girls put the convertible top down. I looked up and Sharon was standing at the mall entrance smiling. She blew me a kiss. I pretended to grab it and I slapped it on my cheek. That's when I had an idea.

"Emily, you can have the passenger seat," I said.

"No, you deserve it after that show. Those sound effects were awesome," she said.

"No you take it. You guys get to pay me back."

"Oh, really?" Suzy asked.

"You said you would do anything if I went in and bought a thong."

"But you didn't buy anything!"

"No, but I've never been so damn embarrassed in my life! Now it's your turn. I want the two of you to strip totally and drive back to our house."

The girls looked at me like I was mad. "We can't do that! The police will pull us over!" Suzy said.

"You owe me BIG TIME!" I shouted. "If you don't do this, I'll think up something three times as bad!"

We all three looked around the parking lot. To our luck, a big van was parked next to us, hiding us from the rest of the parking lot. A full size car was on the other side, so people could only see our heads. Suzy looked at Emily and said, "OK." She then took off her t-shirt and threw it in the car. She quickly sat down on the driver seat as she unbuttoned her skirt. She threw the t-shirt and skirt into the back seat and quickly shut the driver's door.

Emily did the same process on the passenger side. I climbed over the side of the car. The sun had heated up the metal on the outside of the car and it burned my ass as I slid over it. I settled in the back seat and used the skirts and t-shirts to cushion my ass from the hot upholstery of the back seat.

Suzy quickly started the car and peeled out of the parking lot. I put both arms on the back of the back seat and took the wig off. I suddenly realized that I still had the bra and socks. I pulled the socks off and threw them on the floor of the car. We quickly pulled onto the main road in front of the mall.

Erin was trying to cover herself up with her arms as we drove. Both of Suzy's hands were on the steering wheel and she looked like she was about to cry. Suddenly, we ran a red light!

"Suzy! You just ran a red light!" I shouted.

"SHUTUP!!" she shouted back! I looked down and buckled my seat belt. Suzy shot up an onramp to the interstate. This was the shortest way home.

I looked around as we entered traffic on the interstate. A truck driver looked down as we passed him. He did a double take and I saw a HUGE smile cross his face. I grinned evilly. I motioned with my arm for him to pull his horn. He pulled the chain and let it ring out.

I looked around and noticed other guys trying to keep up with my sister as she drove like she was on the NASCAR circuit, trying to get home. I leaned my head back laughing and wishing I had a video camera.

I looked over my sister's shoulder and the speedometer read over 100 miles per hour! I suddenly looked around expecting cops to be pulling us over. I didn't see any. Just guys in cars were trying to keep up. I looked back and the big rig wasn't in site anymore.

We got off the interstate and my sister ran stop signs. I looked at Emily and she was scared. She was holding onto the door handle and had a look of fear in her eyes.

I looked back at my sister and there were tears rolling down her face. She was NOT enjoying this.

We pulled into our driveway and the tires screeched as she slammed on the brakes. She threw the car in park and jumped out through the driver's door. The car was still running. She ran into the house while covering herself up. Emily looked around and then climbed out of the car. She walked into the house without saying anything.

I leaned over the driver's seat and turned the car off. I pulled the keys out of the ignition. I then climbed out of the car. I gathered up all the clothes from the back seat and walked into the house.

I slowly walked up the steps to my sister's room. She was lying on the bed and Emily was eating her out! Emily then moved around and they were doing a 69! I dropped the pile of clothes in my sister's bedroom doorway and walked down the hall to my room.

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. My hand lifted up the dress and I rubbed my sore, spent cock. I then dozed off to the moans and muffles of the two girls eating each other out in the other room.

To Be Continued...?

12