Tom's Adventures Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed his way back up, his hands explored in front of his head. He grabbed her ass cheeks in his hands and squeezed. As he crossed over to her right ass cheek, he inhaled. The smell of her wet sex overpowered him. "If somebody could learn to bottle that fragrance, they'd make more money than if they bottled that new car smell," he thought. Tom then repeated the process on the back of her right leg. When he reached her ankle, he instructed her to roll over.

As Jess got situated on her back, Tom took in her beauty. Her firm breasts hardly moved as she rolled over. Her bare pussy look inviting. Tom could see her juices coating her pouting pussy lips. Tom lifted her right leg and started kissing the ankle. Jess's hands cupped her breasts. Tom noticed that her toenails and fingernails were both painted red.

As Tom kissed up her right leg, he paid attention to the inside of her leg. As he reached her thigh, he would place his entire mouth on her skin. Jessica spread her legs wider. Tom reached the top of her thighs. She moaned, wanting him to put his mouth on her sex. He kissed her pubic area and moved over to her left leg, repeating the process. Jessica let out a whimper of disappointment.

As Tom came back to the top of her left thigh, he didn't disappoint her. He moved over and kissed the top of her pussy. She moaned. He slowly rubbed her pussy with his index finger as his tongue started to explore the folds. Jessica wiggled in anticipation of what was coming.

Tom inhaled deeply. The smell of her pussy juices enveloped his senses. He dove in like this was his first drink of water after crossing the dessert. His right hand reached up and took a hold of her left breast. He gently squeezed the nipple between his thumb and forefinger and his tongue explored the warm wetness of her pussy.

Jessica lifted her hips, trying to push his tongue deeper into her. She put both of her hands on the back of his head trying to push him closer. This was the best pussy eating she had received since one of the other basketball players ate her out a couple of years ago! Suddenly, she tightened her thighs around Tom's head and let out a loud moan as she had an orgasm that made her entire body spasm.

After she relaxed her thighs, Tom looked up at her. Her chest was heaving; she was trying to catch her breath. Tom then started to kiss his way up her stomach. He kissed between her breasts and immediately went to her mouth. As he inserted his tongue into her mouth, she could taste her juices. She wrapped her arms around him and then wrapped her legs around him. His penis was right at her moist pussy. She was so tempted to just push up her hips and have him enter her. She suddenly had another idea.

She rolled over, forcing him onto his back. She was on top of him, pinning him down. She flicked some hair out of her forehead, wiggled her ass to tease his cock, and then bent down to kiss him. As their lips brushed, she moved over and took his right earlobe in between her lips. "If he wants to tease, two can play that game!" she thought to herself.

Jessica then kissed Tom's chest. She circled his nipples with her tongue, and then proceeded down to his toned stomach. As her chin hit his cock, she felt the cock jump a bit. She grinned.

Jessica took Tom's cock in her right hand and moved it aside. She kissed all over his pubic area. He kept lifting his hips trying to urge her to take him in her mouth. She took her tongued and ran it around the bottom of his ball sack and up the other side.

As she reached the bottom of his dick, she looked up and saw that Tom's arms were sprawled out on either side of him. His eyes were closed.

Jessica then pointed his cock straight up and quickly put it in her mouth. As her nose touched the shaved base of his cock, she wiggled her nose along the bare, smooth skin. Tom moaned. With the base of his cock between her forefinger and thumb, she slowly started to lift her head off his cock. She could feel his dick jump in her mouth.

Just as she felt the tip of his cock at her lips, she would inhale the cock in her mouth again and repeat the process. It was probably only about 5 minutes, but to her, it felt like it was 30.

Jessica took her left hand and put her forefinger at the opening of Tom's asshole. As she took his cock into her mouth again, she tickled Tom's asshole. Tom lifted his hips up into her mouth. As he did this, she slowly stuck her index finger into his ass.

Tom's anal muscles squeezed her finger. Tom let out a moan. As Jess pushed her finger as far as it would go into Tom's ass, she felt his cock jerk in her mouth and suddenly she felt his semen hit the back of her throat. She quickly pushed her mouth back on his cock and pulled her finger out of his ass.

Jessica tried not to swallow and used her tongue to move the spunk around in her mouth. After she no longer felt cum coming out of his dick, she plopped the dick out of her mouth. A little semen came out with the dick, but she quickly closed her mouth.

Breathing through her nose, she quickly climbed on top of Tom. She bent down and their mouths met. As Tom pushed his tongue into her mouth, she opened her lips, sharing his semen with him. Tom started, as he wasn't expecting this surprise.

Tom quickly attempted to swallow, as did Jessica. Jessica pulled her face away from Tom and they both used their tongues to clean the inside of their mouths. As Jessica sat up, Tom's still erect dick was right between her pussy lips. Jessica put her hands on his chest and wiggled her ass. Her wet pussy rubbed against Tom's cock.

Jess leaned forward and kissed Tom, again. As she did so, she lifted her ass up and Tom's cock stood up. She took her right hand and took hold of it. As she lowered herself, she pointed his cock at her cunt. The tip of his cock went into her wet box as she slowly lowered herself onto him.

When her ass met his thighs, she sat up; her hands on his chest. She pointed her face towards the sky and let out a low, soft, sensual moan. She thrusted her hips forward, feeling his cock fill her cunt. Tom reached up and slowly massaged her breasts. Both of them started breathing heavily as she rode him.

Tom, sensing his second orgasm starting to build in his balls, started thrusting his hips, trying to get his cock deeper and deeper into her hole. At first it was awkward and his cock popped out of her pussy a few times. When they finally found a rhythm they could both work with, each of them tried to get his cock as deep into her pussy as possible by slamming their hips into each other at the same time.

Tom started going faster and faster, grunting as he pushed his hips upward. Jess started moaning and letting out little squeaks as she felt his cock touch her inner most parts. As she started to feel her orgasm, she grabbed his chest and dug her fingernails into his skin. Her hips tightened around his waste. "I'm coming!" she screamed.

"I am too!" Tom exclaimed to her.

Suddenly, Tom shot his seed deep into Jess. As she felt his seed hit the walls of her pussy, her orgasm hit her hard. She let out a loud moan and her body stiffened. Her fingernails dug deeper into Tom's chest and she arched her back as if in a spasm. After several minutes, and several squirts, Jessica leaned down and kissed Tom deeply; their tongues swimming around each other.

Jessica then rolled off of Tom onto her back; Tom's arm was beneath her neck. Both laid there covered in their own sweat and juices. Both let out a sigh and looked up at the sky. After a few minutes to catch his breath, Tom turned to her and started rubbing her belly softly with his other hand. He pulled on her ear lobe with his lips, utilizing his nose to push the stray strands of hair away.

Jessica turned her face to him and they continued to peck each other on the lips.

Finally, she said, "With the water so cold, how am supposed to get cleaned up?"

"I was just thinking about that," Tom said with a grin. He pulled his arm out from beneath her and took her right nipple in his mouth. He pulled at the nipple with his teeth and massaged her left tit with his hand. Then, he slowly snaked his wet tongue down to her belly button. Once, there he continued down and dove into her pussy.

He started by licking the outside edges, where his cum was seeping out. The warm tongue on her now cooling pussy, made her shiver. As she felt Tom's tongue lick his cum out of her pussy, she put an arm over her eyes and sighed. Suddenly, Tom's tongue found her clit. Tom sucked the clit into his mouth, rolling it on his tongue. The combination of his spunk and her juices tasted great to him. It was one of the best desserts he'd tasted in a long time.

Jess felt another orgasm start to build. She moaned again. Her left hand reached down and grabbed Tom's hair. She tried to pull him away from her pussy, but he just kept licking and licking. Finally she gave up trying and tightened her thighs around his head as her orgasm erupted.

When Jess came too, Tom was laying next to her again. Her head was back on his shoulder. "Need some water?" he said.

"Yeah, that would be a great idea." They both sat up and Tom handed her one of the bottles of water that had been laying on the edge of the blanket. Jess started shivering as the air started to cool down. "I'm getting cold."

Tom reached over and grabbed another blanket that he was put on the beach and wrapped it around him and her. "This is what I brought you out here to see," he said as he nodded towards the water.

The middle top of the sun was just barely above the tees and horizon. The sky had turned into beautiful shades of blue, purple, pink and orange. The sound of the water lapping onto the beach and the birds chirping around them, made Jessica relax like she had never relaxed before. She leaned back, into Tom's armpit. Tom wrapped his arms around her tighter, pulling her to him.

"This was the perfect first date... and it's not over yet!" they both thought to themselves.

To Be Continued in Chapter 5b...

12