Tom's Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Tom & Jessica spend the week at college basketball camp.
13.1k words
4.47
14.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6 – Basketball Camp

I had slept well that night. I couldn't remember a night that I had slept that soundly. I turned over as I hit the off button on my alarm clock. The sun was shining into my window. I knew it was morning.

The memories of the last week came back to me. I had more orgasms that one week than as far back as I could remember!

My name is Tom. At the time this happened, I was 23. According to the local newspapers, I was an awesome basketball player at the local university. I was going to be the captain of the basketball team the following season. I have short, light brown hair and stand six feet tall.

I felt an itch on my balls and reached down to scratch it. I felt the stubble of hair starting to grow back around my pubic region. I was going to have to shave it when I took a shower. I threw the covers back and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. It was only five in the morning. I sighed.

I stood up. I reached up and stretched. That felt good. Today, I'm supposed to report the campus for a week of hi-intensity basketball camp. This is when the coaching staff has us "try out" for the team again and takes a look at what potential we have. Other students have the chance to try out for the team at this time too.

I walked into the bathroom that separated my bedroom from my sister's bedroom. I didn't bother to shut the door. My sister and I had seen each other totally nude so many times over the summer, that it became almost normal for us to walk around the house completely naked. I sat down on the toilet to relieve the morning pressures. I twisted and turned on the water to the shower.

I climbed into the shower and the hot water scalded my skin as the toilet finished flushing. "Stupid idiot! After all these years, you'd think you'd learn to not flush the toilet until AFTER you were done in the shower," I said to myself.

When the water became tolerant, I let it run down my head and body. I then turned around and let it run down my back. I picked up the no fog mirror off the ledge and held it to my face. I ran my other hand around my chin.

"I'm never going to be able to grow a beard or a mustache," I thought to myself. I put the mirror back on the ledge and then lay down in the bottom. The shower water was falling down on me. I took the bar of soap and started rubbing it along my pubic area. My cock twitched as I continued.

After lathering the area up, I took a razor from the ledge and placed it on my skin at the base of my semi-erect cock. "I wonder how long my cock is when it's erect," I thought to myself. "I'll have to get Jessica to measure it for me."

I pulled the razor towards my stomach. I felt the blade scrape as it cut the stubble away from the skin. I continued this process until the lather had been scraped away by the blade.

I then took my cock in my hand and moved it over. Then, I grabbed my balls in my hand. With my other hand, I took the razor and began shaving my balls. My cock was growing erect.

Suddenly, I felt the razor snag. I jumped. I looked down and there was a small "paper cut" from the blade on my balls. It was difficult to see as the water from the shower kept washing the blood away.

"Damn it, Tom. Be careful!" I said aloud. I continued to shave the inside of my thighs and the rest of my pubic hair region. When I finished, I stood up and rubbed my hand all over the area to make sure I shaved all the stubble off.

I felt where I had cut myself. I grabbed my balls and bent over to examine the area. "Damn it, it hurts!" I mumbled to myself.

"What?" I heard my sister's voice say.

"I cut myself shaving," I said.

"How bad is it?"

"It's just a paper cut. But it hurts," I replied.

"Be sure to wash it well so it doesn't get infected."

"Suzy, I'm 23. I think I know how to wash my balls," I said sarcastically.

Suddenly, the shower curtain was flung aside. "You'd be surprised at what some guys don't know."

I heard the toilet flush and quickly jumped aside as the water became hotter. She stood there and smiled at me.

She stepped into the shower with me. I turned to face her. Without saying anything, she reached out and grabbed my now erect cock. I stood there looking at my sister.

Her bush was all shaved, which was now a tradition. After my sister's friends shaved me for the first time several weeks ago, I'd been keeping myself shaved.

She lifted my cock up and looked at my ball sack. "Oh, this shouldn't hurt for long. You can be such a pussy," she said as she stepped back out of the shower.

"You're not going to shower?" I asked as she closed the shower curtain.

"Nope, I don't have practice until noon today. I'm going back to bed," she said.

I finished showering and turned the water off. I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I hung the towel up on the bar and walked into my room. I dressed and packed a bag full of workout clothes that I would need over the next week. I sighed as I looked at the calendar. In three weeks, classes would start and I'd have to hunker down and actually study. I kissed my fingers and then put them on the lips of the gorgeous girl in the picture.

Jessica is a knockout. She has dark blonde hair that hangs down beyond her shoulders. She's tall though. She's about six foot. She plays basketball at the same university I do and is the star athlete on the girls' team this coming year. The guys on my team and I often joked about "getting into her basket" in our locker room. She could hit a three pointer from a foot beyond the line! The guys will be surprised when they find out that she and I are engaged! I went downstairs and fixed myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. After a few minutes, there was a knock at the front door. I picked up my bag and opened the door and Scott was standing there.

Scott and I went to high school together and now we're both on the university basketball team. Scott has been dating my sister's best friend, Emily, ever since we graduated high school. "You ready," he asked. Scott was my ride to the university. Normally, I took the bus or jogged to class since it was only a few miles away. I've never had a car of my own, and since I'm going to be gone for a week, I wasn't allowed to take one of the family cars. Mom and Dad had talked about buying me a car for graduation next year.

"Yeah, let's go," I said as I walked outside and through my bag into the backseat of Scott's car. The drive to campus was short, as it was only a few miles. We parked in the near empty parking garage. Scott and I grabbed our bags and walked towards the gymnasium.

We entered the gymnasium and it was a basic practice. We did sprints running up and down the court. After about 4 hours of shooting hoops, goofing off, and doing more sprints, the coaching staff told us that we were assigned to the new dorm building to stay for the week. As a group, we hiked over to the building carrying our bags.

As we entered, there were several people sitting at tables. We were instructed to go to the table with the letter corresponding to our last name. We got our room assignments and a badge to wear around our neck. I picked up my bags an headed towards the elevator. My room was on the ninth floor.

The elevator doors opened and I jumped out. The smell of body odor in the elevator was making me hold my breath. I plowed directly into someone! We went down in a tumble of arms and legs and shrieks.

"I am SO sorry!" I stammered as I tried to stand up.

I looked down at the person I had bumped into. She was gorgeous, not to mention naked! She had long dark blonde hair. It was all over her head and in disarray. Her tits were nice and firm and she had tiny nipples. Her bush was mostly bald. I noticed there was some stubble there, like it had been shaved recently and was beginning to grow back. She was nice and thin, she obviously worked out. I bent down and offered her my hand. She was sitting on the towel that was obviously wrapped around her body. There were shower items all over the hallway that had fallen out of a basket she was carrying.

"All you alright?" I asked her. She pushed her hair out of her face. When she looked up at me, she had one of the most beautiful smiles I had ever seen. I almost fainted. It was Jessica!

Jess took my hand and I helped her up. "Are you alright?" I asked her.

"I'm doing a LOT better now!" she smiled.

I bent down and picked up her towel and started to cover her. As I got close and wrapped the towel around her, she laid a huge kiss on my lips. She then took the towel from my hands and finished the wrapping job as a door behind us opened.

"Hey!" an older woman's voice said. "There's not supposed to be any boys on this floor."

I turned around and the womens' was standing behind me, looking into the hallway.

"I'm sorry. I must have got off on the wrong floor," I stammered.

"Oh, yeah? I've heard all those excuses. I know who you are, Tom. I'll be talking to your coach about this. Now get to your own floor!"

"Yes, ma'am." I wasn't going to argue the point as I felt it was a fight I couldn't win. I pushed the up button on the elevator. I turned and saw Jessica disappear through a doorway further down the hall.

The elevator door opened and I heard the coach's door shut as I stepped on. The smell of old body odor made me want to throw up right away. I pressed 9. I pressed it again and again, hoping it would make the elevator go faster.

The elevator went up two floors and the door opened. I got out slower this time. There was nobody in the hallway. There was a listing of names and numbers on the bulletin board in front of me. I looked at the list and noticed my name.

Next to my name was a number. I assumed that it was a room number. I turned and walked down the quiet hallway until I found the door with the number on it that was beside my name.

I reached out to turn the doorknob. It wouldn't turn because it was locked. I knocked on the door. I heard muffled voices and rushed moving around in the room. I heard the lock click and then the door opened slightly.

"About damn time you got here!" I heard a voice say.

I looked into the opening and my friend Scott was looking back at me. He opened the door more and he was standing there totally naked. Scott's curly red hair was plastered to his head with sweat. I looked him over. He had a HUGE hard on! The area around his dick was still bald from when he was shaved a few weeks ago.

I walked into the room and Scott quickly shut the door behind me. There were two sets of bunk beds. To the bunk bed to my right, there was a guy in each bed. I didn't know the one on the bottom bunk, but the one on the top bunk was also a basketball player from last year.

"How's it going, Greg?" I asked. As I looked at him, I noticed that his shiny brown hair was plastered to his forehead with sweat. His chest was bare, as were the thighs that were sticking out from under the sheets. He had a few hairs on his chest, but nothing really noticeable unless you knew him. I noticed because I had always watched him shower after games.

"It's going great! Being a 3rd year is everything I wished it!" he replied with a grin. By the way, this is Steve," he said as he pointed to the bunk below him.

Steve stood up and offered his hand to shake mine. I took it and looked him over as I shook his hand. Steve had a buzz cut. His hair was blonde, so it looked like he was bald. He had a great athletic build. He was short, only five-five. I followed his chest and abs down. He had a hard-on also! I did a double-take and then noticed that he had blonde hair down there too. I also noticed that he had an all-over tan.

"Hi. I'm Steve. I just moved to your town from Florida. I was told that I had to attend the camp in order to try out for the basketball team." "Good to have you," I said with a smile. I turned and looked around the room. The only empty bunk was the one above where Scott was now sitting and playing with himself. The smell of sex was strong in the room. I walked over and opened the window after I tossed my bag on the floor next to the bunk.

"So, what's have I missed?"

"Only this!" Steve said as he walked over to Scott and took his cock in his mouth. Scott leaned back with a smile. Greg climbed down off his bed and started licking Steve's ass. I felt myself starting to get hard again.

I moved so I could get a better view. The sun then shone in and illuminated the trio like a spotlight was on them. I wished I had a video camera! I began to take off my clothes when Greg stood up and began helping me.

He grabbed the bottom of the t-shirt I was wearing. He lifted the shirt over my head. As he did, he kissed my belly-button. His tongue ran up the middle of my chest. I finished taking off my shirt as he began licking and sucking my nipples. I felt his hands start to unbutton my shorts. I reached down and helped him. The shorts slid to the floor and I stepped out of them.

Greg's face was now in front of mine. I kissed his forehead. Then we kissed. His tongue moved in and out of my mouth and I reciprocated.

My hands found his cock. I began moving my hand over his dick. My other hand moved down and found his balls. He started kissing my kneck. His hands then found my hard dick.

Suddenly, he pulled away from me. He lured me to Steve's ass. My gripped my cock in one hand and aimed it at the awaiting hole. Greg then pushed my upper back forward.

I leaned over Steve's back as I entered him. The back of his head tickled my nose as he bobbed up and down on Scott's swollen member. I felt a tongue lick my ass. I moaned in pleasure and closed my eyes to concentrate on the feelings. Sweat began dripping from my eyebrows. I wiped it away with my arm. I then felt Greg bend down behind me. His dick was at my awaiting ass. I pulled out of Steve slightly, trying to get Greg into me.

Greg pushed me back forward. He ran his cock head up and down my crack. The teasing was driving me wild! Finally, I felt the head of his cock enter my anus.

Greg leaned over my back. "You've done this before. I can tell. You're pretty loose back here," he said.

He began moving in and out of me as I moved in and out of Steve. My hand reached around Steve's hips and began jacking him off as I moved in and out of his ass.

Scott had a look of ecstasy on his face. He was leaned back on the bed. Steve's hand was rubbing his chest and belly.

My hand started moving up and down Steve's cock. I felt the pre-cum dripping out of the tip. Scott's body suddenly stiffened as he let out a long moan. Steve's head stopped bobbing up and down. I felt Steve's body stiffen under me. I pumped his cock faster and faster. I felt his cock twitch. Then, it let out his jizz in a few warm spurts.

This set me off. I sat up a bit. My body stiffened and I shot my load into Steve's ass. This set off Greg. I felt his cock jerk in my ass and then I felt him empty his man juice into my ass. We all moaned loudly as we let loose at the same time.

Greg pulled out of my ass. I pulled out of Steve's. Steve stood up. I sat down on the bed that Scott was laying on.

"Is the rest of camp going to be like this?" I asked.

"You should have been here last year. EVERYBODY was involved in an orgy with the girls' team in the movie room," Scott said.

"Yeah, I wanted to get into one girl's pants, but she wouldn't give me the time of day. She just sat in the corner and played with herself. Everybody, even girls that went up to her, she turned away," Steve said.

"Oh yeah? Who was that?" I asked.

"I don't know her name. She's the captain of the girl's team this year," Steve replied.

I turned and looked at Scott. "That's Jessica! I bet that I could fuck her by the end of the week," I said.

"Yeah, right. We've been saying that in the locker room ever since junior high," Scott chimed in with a big grin on his face.

"You bet someone $100 last year and had to pay them," said Greg. "I remember that, because you had to pay ME!" He started laughing.

"OK. I'll double the bet to you this year," I looked at Greg.

"I'll take that bet," he said. He then wrapped a towel around his waste and picked up a traveling bag. "I'm off to take a shower before lunch." Steve opened a suitcase and started taking his shower items out. "I'll tell you what. If you can prove to me that she'll let you fuck her, I'll give you $500!"

I stood up and said, "That's fine. $500 bet. If I don't fuck Jessica by the end of camp, I owe you $500." Steve smiled at me and shook my hand. He then turned and walked out of the room with Greg. I turned to Scott and smiled at him. He stood up and said, "I'd better take a shower too."

"How the hell am I going to fuck Jessica with everybody around?" I asked.

"Well, we have Monday night off to go out on the town. We'll think up something before then." He turned and walked out of the room.

I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes. I knew that Jessica would fuck me again in a heartbeat, I just wasn't sure how I was going to get away from the coaches long enough to do it. I dozed off trying to come up with a plan.

I woke up when the three guys returned from the shower. They were laughing and joking around, making a lot of noise. "What happened? Did you fall asleep?" Scott asked me.

"Yeah, I must have," I said. I stood up and started to put on my shorts and shirt that were thrown on the floor.

"Have you ever been able to orgasm and not fall asleep afterwards?"

"Yeah, I have," I stated.

"We practice with the girls today. Monday morning we have the scrimmage with the girls' team," Steve said.

I smiled, thinking that I would get to see Jessica. Suddenly, I got another idea. "I have another bet for you guys. I'll bet that none of you can go without jacking off until I have sex with Jessica."

"Yeah, like you're going to have sex with that babe," Steve said.

"I'll put another $100 up," I said.

Steve and Greg agreed. Scott just shook his head and smiled. After we all got dressed, we rode down in the body odor-smelling elevator and walked into the cafeteria. There were a few other people there.

We all got something to eat and sat down at a table laughing and joking with each other. Then, my coach walked into the cafeteria. He looked around and saw me. He came straight over.

"Hi, Tom! Glad to see you here!" he said with a smile. He came around the table and put his knuckles on the table. "Listen, let me get a cup of coffee and then we need to talk." He knocked on the table and walked over to the coffee pot.

I finished eating and followed him over to another table, out of earshot of the other guys. I sat down across from him.

"The ladies' coach talked to me. She said that you were caught on the ladies' floor." I began to say something, but Coach continued. "I just want to tell you to watch yourself. It seems that coach has it out for the guys' team. The girls' team has beaten us in the scrimmage every year for the last seven years. This is her first season coaching and she feels that by beating the guys' team again, she'll prove herself as a worthy coach."

"Coach, I have another problem that I need your help with," I said when I thought he was finished.

"If I can help, you know I'll try," he said. "Well, I don't know how to ask this," I stammered.

"Go ahead," he said. He leaned closer to me and lowered his voice. "You're not sick, are you?" I stared at him wondering why this question came out. "No. I made a bet with some of the guys. I don't know if I can win it."

He sat back in his chair and looked relieved. "What's the bet?"

"I bet Steve and Greg that I could sleep with Jessica before the end of camp." The coach sat there and looked at me. A smile slowly came across his face.

"I heard rumors that you and she were dating. I think I have the perfect solution for you." He leaned forward and explained his plan to me. That afternoon we started practice. We ran five miles around the college campus as one big group. Jessica and I led the teams. She ran right next to me the whole time. We hardly said anything to each other.