Tom's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned to the gym, we ran sprints and did running relays. The coaches were bastards! Every time we got a chance to catch our breaths, they ordered us to sprint the court again! Finally, practice ended for dinner. We all returned to the dorm (we had to run). We showered and dressed for dinner in the cafeteria. I entered the cafeteria and stood in the line that had formed. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. Jessica was standing there!

"Hey," I said.

"Are you as tired as I am?" she asked me.

"My whole body feels like jello. I wish we didn't have to sprint so much."

"Who you sitting with?" she asked me.

I motioned with my shoulder to Scott, who was standing in front of me in line. "Him and the guys I'm rooming with."

"Mind if I sit with you?"

"Not at all. The more the merrier!" I replied. We got our food and followed Greg, Steve, and Scott to an empty table. We sat down and started eating. "Guys, I believe all of you have seen Jessica. Jessica, you know Scott and George. This is Steve."

Steve played the chivalristic gentleman. He got up and pulled out her chair for her to sit down. We all "aaaawwwweedd" as she sat down and he pushed her seat in towards the table. He sat back down and blushed as we chided and teased him. Then, my coach came over to the table.

"Tom, I'm sorry to do this. You've probably settled into your room already. Due to a room shortage, I'm moving you to another room. See me after our night practice tonight and I'll give you the room number." He knocked his knuckles on the table and walked off. He sat down with the ladies' head coach and leaned in. They started whispering to each other and glancing over at our table.

We continued talking and badmouthing the coaches at the table. We complained about the sprints and everything.

Finally, the coaches stood up and called for everyone to be quiet. My couch then said, "Due to some repair work going on in the building, we have to move some people into different rooms. When you go upstairs to get ready for evening practice, be sure to check the roster as to your new room assignments and if they apply." He stepped back and the girls' coach stepped up. "Evening practice will be held at the swimming pool. Be sure to wear your swimsuits. No skinny-dipping is allowed!" she said with a smile. "Practice begins promptly at 8 PM. Persons arrive late will be reprimanded." This brought giggles from tables that had girls sitting at it. It brought glances from all the guys.

We took our trays to the dishwashing station. Apparently, the new guys had to wash dishes. Steve walked behind the counter and started scraping plates. There were several other guys and girls there that I didn't recognize.

Scott, George and I rode the elevator back up to the 9th floor. As we got out, there was already a crowd in front of the bulletin board. The three of us looked at it. Apparently, the only one in our room being moved was me. Everybody else talked as if they weren't moved either.

We walked down to our room and began taking off our clothes. We put our swimsuits on and sat down.

"You still think you can fuck Jessica by the end of camp?" George asked me.

"I KNOW I can. I just have to find a way to get away from the coaches long enough to do it," I replied.

"Good luck in THAT happening."

"We better start walking over to the pool. I don't want to find out what happens when we're late!" Scott said. We grabbed our towels and began the trek to the pool. We were followed by several other small groups.

We entered the locker room and saw Coach putting on his swimsuit. He had a great build for being his age. He had grey hair all over his body, but except for his ass, you couldn't see any flab. We walked through to the pool. As we opened the door, we were hit by the smell of chlorine. The pool was an Olympic size pool with a separate diving area.

There was a "water polo" basketball setup in the shallow end of the pool. There were also several hot tubs. The ladies' coach was sitting in one of the hot tubs with another woman I had never seen before. The two ladies' were giggling and chatting about something.

We sat down on the edge of the pool and put our feet in the warm water. We sat there and chatted as other players walked in from the locker rooms. Jessica came out and sat down next to me. I looked her over and whistled at her. She was wearing a bright red one-piece swimsuit. It showed off her blonde hair. I looked into her eyes and noticed that she had dark-green eyes. The suit showed off her abs and breasts. Her nipples were sticking out. I remembered sucking on her nipples and then looked away quickly. I didn't want to get a hard-on while I was wearing a swimsuit.

My coach came out and called us all together. The ladies' coach got out of the hot tub. She was wearing a light blue bikini! She had a muscular body! All the guys were staring at her as she walked over to join my coach.

"OK. This is not going to be much of a practice tonight. As you can see, there are no lifeguards on duty. It's swim at your own risk. The diving pool is open.

"The only requirement is that each of you does twenty laps in the pool sometime during the evening. It's now exactly 8 PM. The pool closes at eleven," he said looking at his watch. Just then, the door to the ladies' locker room opened and two of the 3rd years walked out. "Ladies," the ladies' coach said. "You two just got yourselves punishment. Come to my room after you get back to the dorm and get ready for bed." The girls just nodded.

"OK," said my coach. "Enjoy the swim. We'll be watching, so be sure you do your laps!" The group parted as everyone went separate ways. I walked over to one of the swimming lanes and dove in. I heard other splashes around me as my body broke through the water. As I broke the water, I noticed Jessica was right next to me. When we reached the far wall, we stopped and she looked at me.

"I'm not going to get rid of you easily, am I?" I asked her.

"You couldn't lose me if you tried," she replied. "I'll take that as a challenge," I replied. I pushed myself off from the edge and began furiously swimming towards the other end of the pool.

As I took a breath, I opened my eyes. Jessica was right there with me! As I started to swim faster and faster, I kept trying to look at her position. She was passing me!

She beat me to the other edge of the pool! "Wow. I didn't know you could swim like that!"

"You never asked me," she replied with a grin.

We finished the laps at a leisurely pace. When we got done, we realized that nobody was playing water-basketball. I asked her if she wanted to start a game and she said she did.

As we climbed out of the pool, she called over four of her teammates. I did the same. As we jumped into the pool we explained the changed rules. No getting out of the pool. No trying to pull off swimsuits (as was happening elsewhere in the pool). No hitting, biting, spilling of blood.

Jessica and I were default captains. She and I took the jump ball. She knocked it away from me and one of her teammates retrieved it. The game went back and forth for what seemed like hours. Jessica and I kept blocking each other's shots, stealing the ball from each other, and guarding each other. We basically took each other out of the game.

We decided to take a five minute break. When I looked up, what looked like the entire team was watching the game from the edge of the pool, including the coaches! I then decided instead of taking a break, we'd rotate out. I pulled Scott of the edge to take my place. Jessica pulled a girl. As we climbed out to take a break, the game continued.

We sat down on the edge and watched the game. It was an all out vicious game! I didn't realize everybody was taking the game so seriously. We cheered on our appropriate teammates and yelled or booed when a team scored.

One of my teammates came up to me and pulled me in. He climbed out to rest. The girl that was guarding me was a freshman. She wasn't that tall or strong. The guys kept throwing me the ball and I kept scoring. One of the other girls then went over and pulled Jessica back into the game. Jess came over and told the girl to guard somebody else.

My domination of the game ended there. We ended up winning the game. I don't think anybody really kept score. Coach called out over the pool and said that it was time for bed. Everybody started getting out of the pool and walking into the locker rooms.

I picked up my towel and quickly dried myself off. I put my shoes on and began the trek back to the dorms.

It was warm outside, so I didn't bother putting my shirt on. When I got back to the dorm, I rode up to the 9th floor with a bunch of other people. I got off the elevator and went to the room that I had put my bag in. I picked up my stuff and as I walked out of the room, George and Steve were walking down the hallway.

"Where's your new room?" Steve asked.

"I don't know. I have to go find the number again. I don't remember what it is." I walked down the hallway to the elevator. I looked at the sheet on the bulletin board. My room number was 629. It was on the sixth floor. That was the floor the girls were on!

"This has to be a mistake," I said to myself. I pushed the down button and waited for the elevator. I then realized that I still only had my swimsuit and tennis-shoes on. My towel, t-shirt, and bag were flung over my shoulder. When the doors opened, a small group of guys got out and said hello to me. Coach followed them out. "Going to your new room, I see," he said. He winked at me and turned to walk down the hallway before I could say anything.

The elevator doors began to shut so I jumped on. I pressed the 6 button.

When the door opened, there were several girls there whipping each other with their towels and running around the floor. I turned to the left and began looking for the room number. The girls rushed into rooms or giggled as I walked by. I realized I had turned the wrong way. As I turned around, I found myself standing in front of an open doorway. I looked in and noticed that I was looking into the showers! There were several girls washing themselves in the showers. They were talking and giggling. There were a couple of other girls standing in front of the sinks, totally naked, brushing their teeth. One of these girls looked up and saw me.

She shrieked. "BOY! THERE'S A BOY ON OUR FLOOR!" She ran deeper into the bathroom so I couldn't see her. I immediately jumped at the shout and realized she was shouting about me. I started walking down the hallway again.

Girls that were in the hallway began laughing as I walked bye. As I neared the elevator, the doors opened. The two girls who had shown up to practice late got off. They immediately knocked on the door I saw their coach standing in earlier. The door opened and their coach was standing there. As I walked by, I looked in. The lady that was in the hot tub was sitting on a queen-size bed. The ladies' coach smiled at me and closed the door.

I followed the room numbers until I found the appropriate room. I opened the door and the room was huge! There was a queen size bed along one wall and a TV with a VCR on the opposite wall. There was a note on the bed.

"Tom – I hope this helps. Sorry to inconvenience you, but you need to wake up earlier and take a shower up on 9 with the guys. We'd prefer it if you didn't announce that you were staying on the ladies' floor. It may cause jealousy amongst the other players that already have girlfriends on that floor." It was signed "Coach".

I put my bag down and took off my swim trunks. I lay down on the bed and pulled a blanket over me. I started to drift off to sleep when the door to the room opened.

I sat up quickly as Jessica walked into the room. She was still in her swimsuit and had her bag over her shoulder. She stood there looking at me and had a look of shock on her face.

She shut the door quickly behind her and said, "Aren't you on the wrong floor?"

"I hope not. I was told to move to this room," I said. I showed her the note. She handed me a note from her coach that said pretty much the same thing. "I think our coaches are trying to tell us something."

"Actually, I told my coach about us," she said.

"Really? Wow. I haven't told anbody about us on my team," I said. I then proceeded to tell her about the bet."

"And what makes you think you're going to get to have sex with me," she asked with a smile.

I stood up, tossing the blanket aside. I took her hand and pulled her towards me. She kissed me heavily and we fell down to the bed.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but practice today wore me out!" she said. "I really need to sleep." I felt kind of relieved and kind of disappointed at the same time. "No problem. I need a night of good sleep."

"So, uh, I guess we're sharing the bed?" she asked.

"I don't think the tile floor is all that comfortable to sleep on," I replied. I scooted over to the far edge of the bed. She took off her swimsuit and let it fall to the floor.

She turned around and locked the door. She flipped the light switch. She then climbed on the bed and snuggled up to me.

I turned and kissed her forehead. The smell of chlorine in her hair hit me again. I rubbed my hand on her shoulders and bare back. I could feel her breasts press into the side of my chest. "So what's your favorite part of these practices?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh. That's easy. All the girls like the sprints," she replied.

"What? How the hell can you like doing sprints?" I asked in surprise.

She giggled. "We wear thongs to practice. If you notice, girls run sprints faster than boys. When I run real fast, my legs push the thong up against my pussy. If I continue to run fast enough, I have an orgasm. That's why I look so flushed after we run sprints. It pisses me off when I finish running before I have an orgasm." I laughed. "That must be why my sister always likes to sprint the last leg of our jog." "Probably. A lot of female athletes feel the same way, but we'll never admit it to our coach." She put her hand on my stomach and began massaging my abs and chest. "If you continue that, you're going to get me excited. I won't be able to fall asleep."

She stopped rubbing, much to my surprise. I continued rubbing her back and shoulders. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I awoke in the middle of the night with a pain in my shoulder. My shoulder had fallen asleep. I hugged Jessica and rolled her over. I think she woke up, but she immediately fell back asleep. I felt the pains of having to pee in my bladder. I got up and walked over to the door. I unlocked and opened the door. Nobody was in the hallway. I looked to the right and saw the stairway. I didn't fell like walking up 3 flights of stairs to use the bathroom. I started walking towards the bathroom that I had seen the naked girls in earlier.

As I past the ladies' coach's room, the door opened. I then realized that I was naked! The two girls that I had seen going in earlier were coming out. Their towels and swimsuits were in their hands! They were naked as well! The door shut and they turned and saw me. They just smiled at me and put their arms around each other and walked past me. I thought I saw them start fingering each other's cunts as they walked down the hallway in front of me. I noticed that their ass cheeks were bright red.

As we past the elevator, I looked at the clock. It said 4 AM. I continued down the hallway and into the bathroom. I went into one of the stalls and relieved myself.

I then walked back down into the room that I had been assigned. As I closed and locked the door, Jessica asked, "Everything, OK?"

"Yeah. I just had to relieve myself."

"Oh. I sometimes have to do that." I climbed into the bed and she cuddled up to me again. "I'm glad you came back. It was getting cold." "As I was walking by your coach's room, I saw the two girls come out who were late to swimming." "They must have been punished good!" Jess giggled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was late to practice my first year at camp. The coach back then made me come to her room, also. She made me do things that opened up a whole new world to me."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Why should I tell you? I'd rather show you!" Jessica then kissed me and climbed on top of me. She nibbled on my earlobe and then kissed my neck. My hands began exploring her back and ass. She kissed down my neck and then around my nipples. She then kissed down my belly and licked my belly-button. Her tongue went in and out... in and out... I arched my back. I felt electricity shoot up and down my spine. I shivered with the coolness of the morning and not being covered by the sheets.

Jessica then took my erect cock in her hands. She licked the head with her tongue. Occasionally she would lick the opening. One of her hands started massaging my balls. The other hand began rubbing my stomach and chest. I reached down and ran my hands through her hair.

She took my cock in her mouth and started moving her head up and down. Occasionally I would feel the head of my cock touch the back of her throat. I started bucking my hips as I felt the explosion start in my lower groin.

Jessica started licking and sucking faster. Her fingers worked their way to my asshole and started playing with the outside edge of the hole. "I'm cumming!" I said.

"Cum in my mouth! Cum on my face!" she replied. She continued sucking.

I blew my load as my cock touched the back of her throat. I felt her swallow the first few spurts. After I finished, she took her mouth off my cock and moved up the bed.

She kissed me hard on the mouth. She pushed my semen into my mouth with her tongue. I anxiously swallowed it as I returned her kiss.

Her hand took my still-hard cock and guided it to her wet, dripping pussy. As the head touched her pussy lips, I bucked my hips. I slid right into her. She continued kissing me as she started riding my rigid cock. I was surprised that I didn't shrink after my orgasm.

She sat up and her short fingernails dug into my chest. My hands reached up and began massaging her tits. She started moaning and whimpering. I felt her pussy muscles contract along my cock. She then collapsed on my chest, trying to catch her breath.

I slid out from under her. She laid down on her stomach. I spread her legs and put my cock at her pussy lips again. She was still wet, so I slid right back in.

Her face was turned to her right. I started kissing her neck and nibbling on her exposed earlobe as I slowly moved in and out of her pussy.

Her knees bent as her feet came into the air. She pointed her toes. Her left hand worked it's way under her hips and I felt it start playing with her clit and my cock moved in and out of her pussy. Her right hand was in her mouth.

I could hear her whimpering and moaning as I pumped in and out of her cunt. My body went stiff as I shot my second load of cum deep into her pussy. As I did this, her whole body went stiff and she let out a loud cry of pleasure.

I collapsed on her back and she turned her head and we kissed. I rolled off of her and put my arms around her. We fell asleep in the spoon position.

I woke up to a loud knock on our bedroom door. As I opened my eyes, sunlight filled the room. Jessica rolled over and stood up. "Time to get up. You have to go upstairs to shower."

I rolled over and stood up. Jessica came over to me and kissed me heavily. "I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast."

She bent down and picked up some shampoo and a towel. I patted her ass as she did. "See you soon." She unlocked the door and walked out of the room.

I went to my bag and pulled out the clothes I was going to wear that day. I got a towel and my bathroom stuff. I opened the door and didn't see anybody in the hall. I thought I saw Jessica's ass as she went around a corner. I left the room and walked up the stairwell.