Tom's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the bathroom, Scott was brushing his teeth. "Morning," I said.

"How's the new room," he asked with a smile. "Awesome. Has a queen size bed, a TV, and a VCR!" I said as I dropped my stuff on a bench and walked into a shower stall.

As I got out of the shower and dressed, I walked to Scott's room. I knocked on the door and Scott opened it. He was the only one in the room.

"Can I leave my stuff in here? I don't want to risk carrying it back down stairs." "Sure," he said. "Put it with my stuff so the other guys don't worry."

We walked downstairs and ate breakfast with the group. Jessica sat with us and we joked around and made fun of each other. Finally, the coaches called for everybody's attention.

"Ladies are practicing in the gym this morning. Men are practicing at the football field and track," said my coach.

"Ladies be prepared to practice shooting and drills. Men, be prepared to run your asses off!" said the ladies' coach. "After lunch, we're switching locations. Remember, we're breaking for lunch at eleven so those that want to go to chapel service can go. Let's get to it!"

Everybody started to get up and psych themselves up for a day of practice.

"Tom, Scott, George, and Steve. I need to see you guys for a second," my coach called out. We walked over to him.

"We need to talk tonight. Right after dinner, go to Tom's room. You guys are excused from the evening practice. There'll be makeup instructions ready for you then. Now go to practice. I expect you guys to work your asses off today."

As we turned to leave, Jessica was talking with a group of 4th year girls. She came walking over to me as I was leaving the cafeteria. "Hey, I got a question for you," she asked me as she wrapped her arm around mine.

"Shoot," I said as I kissed her on the cheek. "Some of the girls want to make a bet on the senior's game tomorrow."

"Oh really, what kind of bet?"

"If the girls win, the guys have be slaves to the girls for the rest of camp. Each girl will pick a guy to be their personal slave for the week." "There are more guys here than girls here. How's that going to work?"

"The seniors will get more than one slave if necessary," she said.

"What if the guys win?"

"Then the guys get to have a bitch for the rest of camp," she said with a sly smile. "The guys haven't won this in the last several years, though."

"There are more guys than girls. If the guys win, which means somebody is going to be left out," I said.

"We'll get some of the junior girls involved. I don't expect to have to do that, though," she said with the smile on her face still.

"OK. I'll have your answer at lunch," I told her. She stopped me and gave me a huge kiss on the lips. The people that were walking by us started hooting and cheering. Finally, she released me and turned. She started jogging off towards her practice. I stood there and watched her shapely ass as she ran.

I then turned and started running to my practice. Coach then called me and I stopped. He walked up to me and handed me a note. "I have to go take care of some business. This is what I want you to start the team doing. I'll be along shortly. When I got to the practice site, I called for everybody's attention. "I need to talk to all the seniors! All the rest of you start by doing four laps around the track. I led the group of seniors away as the rest of the group mumbled and groaned about running.

"The girls want to bet on the game tomorrow. As most of you know, the guys haven't won this game in several years. The bet is that if the girls win, each girl gets to pick one guy to be their personal slave for the rest of the camp. Vice versa if we win."

There were nods from all the seniors. I told them that I would inform the girls at lunch that the bet was on. We then headed out to start our four laps.

"You guys are going to be in trouble if we catch up to any of you!" the other seniors shouted. Practice that morning was hell. Coach had us running around the track, up and down the football field. He was timing us and telling us that we had to do it quicker. He made us run the sprints again and again. I kept thinking about what Jessica said and wishing I was a girl so that I could enjoy the sprints the same way she does.

As we were breaking for lunch, Coach called me over. "Good hustle, Tom. I take it the girls made the usual bet with the seniors? What's your answer?"

I looked at him wondering how he knew that a bet had been made. "Of course, we can't back away from a bet like that!"

As I entered the cafeteria, I saw Jessica sitting at a table with the senior girls. I walked over to her with my tray. She moved over and motioned for me to sit down next to her.

"I wanted to inform you that the bet is on," I said. The girls smiled and looked at each other. Practice that afternoon turned out to be fun. We practiced our drills and shooting. It wasn't nearly as hard as running sprints.

Dinner that night was pizza ordered from a local pizza joint. Everybody sat around the cafeteria or "common room" on the ground floor of the building after dinner. Scott, George, Steve and I got into the elevator and road it up to the 7th floor. We got off the elevator and I led them down the steps. I explained to them that I didn't want to risk any of the girls seeing a group of guys walk around on their floor.

We quickly entered the room Jessica and I shared. The room was empty and the bed had been made. There was a note in the middle of the bed.

"Tom – The proof you need for your bet is in the VCR. Coach P.S. When you're done, rewind the tape and leave the room. Jessie had the same bet with some of the girls."

I held the note in my hand. Scott read it over my shoulder. He laughed as he walked over to the TV and turned it on. He hit play on the VCR. We stood around the TV and watch.

The movie started with me walking into the room and turning on the light. It showed me taking off my swimsuit and laying on the bed. Scott pressed fast forward.

The picture changed and Jessica walked into the room. It showed everything that had happened! When she turned out the lights, the camera turned to what looked like night vision goggles. The greenish tinted picture that the news media always shows for night shots.

The picture showed us cuddling with each other and then we didn't move for quite a while. Suddenly it showed me get out of bed and leave the room.

When the picture showed me coming back into the room, Scott pressed the PLAY button and the movie went to normal speed. The tape even had our voices on it!

I quickly turned down the volume. The guys gave me crap about it and I explained to them that I didn't want them to hear anything, yet. That it was a private conversation between Jessie and I. As Jessie started kissing down my body, Steve punched me in the shoulder and said, "Yeah. You guys are REALLY talking there!"

Greg groaned. "Man, how the hell did you tape this? How the hell did you get her to sleep with you?"

As I saw her lay down on her stomach on the screen, I turned up the volume. The guys stood there as we listened to the moans and grunts from Jessie and I fucking. I was amazed at how clear the sounds were. I began looking around the wall to the angle that the camera had to be.

I saw a small hole in the top of the wall. Almost to the ceiling, the hole was no larger that a pencil eraser. I smiled as I realized that's where the camera was or still is.

I turned back to the TV as I heard Jessie cry out with her orgasm. I was surprised as to how loud it appeared.

The movie ended as Jessie and I cuddled and fell asleep again. I turned to the guys and grinned at all of them. I walked over to the VCR and pressed rewind.

I then told the guys that we had to leave the room. We filed into the stairwell in silence. As the door to the stairwell shut, I saw Jessica and a few of the senior girls come walking around the corner towards the room.

The guys started walking up the steps. "Where you guys going?" I asked. "There's pizza and stuff downstairs."

"Fuck that!" I'm going up to our room to whack off!" said George.

"Yeah. I'm going up to our room to help him whack off!" said Scott.

"I can't believe I lost that bet!" said Steve. "You guys go upstairs and get a good night's rest. I don't want to lose the seniors game to the girls tomorrow," I said.

"You're not coming?" Scott asked.

"No. I need to take a night off from sex," I said. The three guys looked at me like I was crazy! They headed up the stairs and I bounced down the 6 flights to the ground floor.

As I entered the common room, Coach was sitting in a corner with the ladies' coach. They both looked at me and raised their soft drinks to me in salute. I nodded and smiled at them. I sat down with a group of guys who were playing poker at a table. They dealt me in and we continued to play until the coaches shoo'd everybody off to bed about 10:30. I started the trek up the stairs and entered my room.

Jessica was sitting there on the bed. Her feet were pointed towards the doorway. She was moving a dildo in and out of her cunt. I moved over to her and took the dildo from her. I started moving it in and out of her pussy. It glistened with her juices.

I moved the dildo in and out of her. She put her arm up to her mouth to try to stifle her shouts of pleasure. I moved my mouth down to her pussy and started to lick her pubic area.

It was obvious she didn't shave herself. I kissed stubble that felt like it cut my lips! My tongue found her clit. When my tongue touched it, her legs tightened around my head like a vice. I could hear her moaning so loud, it echoed in the room.

When her legs released my head, I removed the dildo from her pussy with a pop. She sat up and took my head in her hands. She kissed me.

I pulled away from her and looked at her. She was crying. I took her in my arms and asked, "What's wrong?"

"That was one of the hardest orgasms I ever had!" she sniffled.

I laid down on the bed and she cuddled into my armpit again. Her sobs and sniffles didn't seem to subside.

"What's wrong," I asked again. This time more seriously. I kissed the top of her head.

She looked up at me. I took my hand and wiped the tear from her cheek. "I... I... I..." she put her head in my armpit again.

I decided not to say anything until she was ready. Finally, she sat up on the bed. I put my hand on her thigh.

"Tom," she said. "I'm not sure how to say this. I don't want to scare you, but I need to say this." I felt a look of fear come across my face. I thought she was about to tell me she thought she was pregnant!

"I've fallen in love with you!" She started to cry again.

I sat up and pulled her towards me. I started to cry. I kissed her heavily on the lips. She returned the kiss.

As we pulled away from each other, she said, "Why are YOU crying?" She wiped her nose on her arm. "I thought you were about to tell me that you were pregnant," I said.

She laughed. "That's not possible! The OB told me that I'm not able to have kids!"

"So, you THINK you're in love with me? How long have you felt this way?"

"Oh, I felt this way before our first date, I'm just sure of it now," she said. She sniffled again and rubbed a tear away from her eye. "Well. I hate to admit this, but I KNOW I'm in love with you!" I leaned forward and gently took her head in my hand. We kissed for what seemed like forever.

When my back started hurting, I motioned for us to lay down on the bed. "I don't think I can fuck again tonight. My cunt is sore."

"Trust me, I know the feeling," I replied with a smile.

She turned over and I wrapped my arms around her. We laid there in a spoon position. "You know," I said to her in a whisper. "This just feels natural to me. It feels right."

"I feel the same way," she whispered.

We then fell asleep in that position.

We woke up to a knock on the door in the morning again. We repeated the same ritual that we did the morning before. She left and walked (naked) to the ladies' showers on the floor we were sleeping on. I walked into the stairwell and up 3 flights of stairs to the men's floor and bathroom.

Jessica and I met up again at breakfast. When the coaches walked into the cafeteria, they came over and asked me to move over to a table that was guys only. They repeated this process at every table that girls and boys were sitting together.

"May I have your attention, please," said Coach. "As you know, tonight is the annual scrimmage between the girls' team and the men's team." There were hoots, hollers and shouts from around the cafeteria. "In order to get all of you properly psyched up for the game, there will be no contact permitted between the two teams until game time. Girls are to practice at the Recreation Center. Men are to practice at the gym."

"Please be aware that this game is FUN only! It only provides bragging rights to the gender that wins. At no time does this game count towards you making the team or not," said the ladies' coach. "However, since the men haven't won in the last several years," she continued. "Only expect the best men to be playing. Remember ladies, their best man still isn't equal to our worst player." This brought boo's from the men and cheers from the ladies.

As I left the cafeteria, Jessica came up to me. "I want you to do me a favor."

"Sure," I said. "Name it."

"I want you to wear these all day." She reached into her shorts and pulled something out. She put the item in my hand.

I looked down into my hand. It was a thong! It was a black thong that I had seen in her bag! "Aren't you going to need these?" I asked. She grinned and started to walk away, "Nope. I have myself taken care of!" She disappeared as Scott came walking up behind me.

"Need a change of underwear, I see," he said with a grin on his face.

I sighed. "Let's go up to your room so I can change," I said.

"What?"

"I just promised Jess that I would wear these today."

"You're kidding? You can't play with that riding up your ass?" he said with a quizzical look on his face.

"I played with Steve's cock up my ass the other day. This shouldn't be that different." "Don't say that too loud!" he lectured me. We took the elevator up to the 6th floor and walked into Scott's room. I dropped my shorts and jock and slid the thong up my legs. It felt tight, but wearable. My cock bulged out of the thong. My balls hung out of the sides. I tried to adjust the fabric. Then I tried to adjust my cock. It didn't help.

Finally, I put my shorts on and said, "OK, let's go!"

"I can't believe you're doing this!" Scott said as we entered the elevator.

We walked to the gym and began practice. I was a pretty easy practice. We did drills, shooting, not much running. I was kind of disappointed. I wanted to see if the thong had the same effect on me as it did on Jess.

We broke for lunch. Somehow, we had cold lunches delivered to the gym for us. We all drank water and ate a sandwich and chips. Scott and I sat on the bleachers and ate. Coach came up to us. "You know guys," he said. "I'd REALLY like to win this game this afternoon."

"Yeah, So would we," I said. "If we win, the girls have to be our slaves for the rest of the camp."

"Well, the rest of camp is easy for you seniors. You guys already know all the plays and stuff. It's the rest of the guys I have to beat up on," Coach said.

"I just want to tell you guys that the ladies' don't always play fair. They often do some "unconventional" stuff that they don't do in regular game.

After lunch, Coach explained that everybody but the seniors had the rest of the day off to go onto the town. There were busses waiting to take everybody to a "teen" club downtown or to a mall. The busses would bring them back to campus in time for dinner at 6:30 PM.

The "underclassmen" filed out of the gym to go back to the dorms and cleanup. The seniors (there were 9 of us) stayed behind and started a game of horse. Even the coach joined in the game. He kept warning us to be aware of some underhanded tactics that the ladies' were going to try to use. When we pressed him as to what those tactics were going to be, he just told us to not be distracted by them.

Scott asked me, "How's the thong?"

"Actually, until you mentioned it, I totally forgot I had it on!" I reached around and pulled it out of my ass. "Thanks for the distraction." Just then, the girls' team made a noisy entrance onto the floor. There were 6 of them. They were chanting and cheering. They were wearing their team uniforms and had their sweat suits on. They took the jackets off and began doing warm ups on half the court.

We then got real serious and started our normal warm up routine that we normally did before games. We then broke to the locker room and changed into our team uniforms. The girls' were wearing white, our home colors. We wore yellow, our visiting colors.

We returned to the floor and continued to warm up. The lady I had seen in the ladies' coach's room was on the floor in a referee's outfit. There were two college age guys that I hadn't seen before there too.

There was another lady sitting behind the announcer's table. I looked up and the scoreboard was lit. The clock was counting down from 10 minutes. I then realized that this was a REAL scrimmage. I had been treating it as a friendly game for bragging rights!

A buzzer sounded when the clock struck 0 minutes. I looked up and it reset itself to 15 minutes. We gathered around the coach and he told us who was starting. Scott, me, and three others.

The referees called both teams to center court. "OK," the female ref said. "The rules are simple. There are none except for the following: no biting, punching, blood drawing, cussing, or regular rules fouling. Everybody agree?"

I was curios by what she meant when she said, "Regular rules fouling" but I let it go. There were nods and approvals from everybody. "OK, back to your benches to get ready! Let's play some ball!" she said. We returned to our bench. When she blew the whistle we walked to the center court.

The ladies' were gathered around their coach yet. Then, they turned around, as one, and started a cheer. It reminded me of my sister sitting on the sidelines in her cheerleading outfit.

The girls were chanting, twisting their arms and throwing them above their heads. They bent down and touched their toes. As they stood up, all of the girls' ripped off their sweat pants. They were all naked from the waste down!

There was a gasp from all the guys. The girls continued their cheering. As they reached up with their hands again, they pulled off their white jerseys to expose that they were all wearing white sports bras!

With the exception of the white sports bras, socks, and shoes, the ladies' were all now totally naked, including their coach! I looked closer and noticed that they had all shaved their pussies too! They came jogging out to center court to start the game. I looked at the guys and could tell they were in the same predicament as I was. We were all going to play with stiff cocks!

Jessie and I were going for the toss up. I then changed my mind and asked one of the other guys. Of course, Jessie tipped the ball, but one of the guys got it. He threw the ball to me and I called time out.

We all ran over to the coach who just sat there smiling. "Well, what should we do?" I asked him. "You're the team captain. You decide. I'm just here to enjoy the show," he said smiling. "OK, guys. Huddle up."

We got into a huddle and I said, "I think we should all strip totally naked."

"What?!?!" somebody asked.

"This isn't the time to be shy about your small dick! Them being naked is distraction enough for us. If we get naked, then they're distracted too!"

"I don't know about this..."

"Tough. It's decided," I said. "We're gonna sing the school song and do a strip tease. If we're gonna do it, let's put on a show for them!"