Tom's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon men. Time's almost up!" the female referee yelled.

We broke up our huddle and I said, "At the quarter!" We then threw the ball in bounds and the game continued.

For being naked, the ladies put up a hell of a fight. At the end of 15 minutes, they were ahead by sixteen points! I figured it was because a few of the guys were afraid to touch the ladies as they jumped up to get rebounds and to shoot. We ran over to the bench and got watered down. The ladies were doing the same. The buzzer sounded to begin the next quarter.

"OK, guys. Here we go," I said. I started to take off my jersey. I then took off my shorts.

There were cat calls and whistles from both teams as the thong I was wearing was displayed.

Clumsily, I took it off to display my now stubble-covered cock. Other guys were slowly following my example. Scott, George, and Steve were the first one's naked. Our boners were clearly visible.

My dick bounced against my stomach as we trotted back onto the court. The girls were giving us catcalls and whistles as we did so. I took my position to receive the throw-in. Jessica came over to guard me and she pinched my ass as she got into position in front of me.

The came continued. We caught up and past them in score. When the half-time buzzer sounded, we were down by one point. We walked over to our coach and he handed each of us a cold, wet towel. We men retreated to the locker room. I walked into the shower and turned on the cold water. Several other guys followed my lead. As I stepped out, another guy walked in.

"I told you guys they'd be distracting you," Coach laughed. "No other team bothered to get naked with them! Usually we're down by thirty points right now."

"Now I understand why they practiced separately. They practiced in the nude to get ready for this!" someone said.

"We're only down one point, guys," I said. "We need to play 100% with our heads." There were laughs at that.

"The heads on our shoulders. As you know, we made a bet. If we win, they have to be our slaves for the rest of the week. Now you know, today was basically OUR last day of camp. We can get them to fool around and do almost anything we want for the rest of the week!

"For those of you who are virgins, I can tell you that if we win, you won't be by the time the week is over! So let's go out there and win this one! Win it for the virgins!"

There were cheers from all the guys. We went running back out onto the floor. As we stepped onto the floor, the ladies' coach said, "We elect to fore-go warm-ups and continue the game."

"Alright," I said. "Let's get it on!"

The game continued. It went back and forth between getting baskets. Both sides were now afraid to grab the other side as they went to shoot or rebound. The only two that didn't seem to mind the full contact were Jessica and I.

Jessica would often grab my cock as I jumped to get a rebound. I started reciprocating my pinching her ass or slipping my hand between her thighs when she did the same.

Finally, the two minute warning sounded. The ladies' (and they were DEFINETLY ladies now were ahead by one point!

"Guys. Listen," I said. "You can't be afraid to touch the ladies. We're ahead by a point now. We HAVE to win this! Watch what Jessie and I do. Don't be afraid to do that with the lady you're covering."

The last two minutes were full of pinching, grabbing, yanking, and fouling. I looked at most of the ladies and noticed that their pussy lips where swollen with excitement.

When I saw 30 seconds left on the clock, I called for a time out. The ladies were ahead by six points. The guys huddled together. "Guys, try to put your hands between their legs when you can. See if you can't finger their clits." We broke our huddle and resumed play.

At fifteen seconds, the ladies were down by a point and they called time out. They got into a huddle and so did we. "Good job guys. Keep it up. This time, try to pull their bras off."

"Isn't that against the rules?"

"If you feel you can't hold them, let go. Then it's not holding," someone said.

We broke our huddle. The ladies were throwing the ball in. I went behind Jessica instead of in front of her. She looked at me funny, trying to figure out what I was trying to do.

When the whistle sounded, I reached out with both hands and yanked her sports bra up towards her head. This obviously shocked her as the ball was thrown to her. She let out a shriek and the ball hit her in the forehead! I caught the ball and dribbled it down the court. I did a perfect lay-up! We were now ahead by a three points!

The girls then brought the ball down the court. I moved to block Jessica. Someone came up behind me to block. When I went to sidestep the block, the girl stuck her thumb up my ass!

I yelped in surprise. Jessica then shot from beyond the three point line and it went in! The score was now tied! I heard several "yelps" from girls as guys pulled their sports bra's up.

As the ball was thrown in-bounds to me, I noticed that the girls were all taking off their sports bras. I used our last time out. I looked at the clock. There was seven seconds left!

"OK, guys. I'm out of options. They're going to play rough these last seven seconds to prevent this from going into overtime. We have to score and then press hard to prevent them from scoring," I said.

"I recommend we go for three," Scott said.

"You're our best three point shooter," I said looking at another guy. "Can you do it?"

"If she stops grabbing my cock long enough and they stop shoving their thumbs up my ass..."

"OK. I'll throw the ball to you. Everybody create a wall around him between him and the three point line. I'll guard his ass." We went back to get ready.

The ball was thrown to me. I immediately threw it to "3 point". The guys were awesome! All three of them formed a wall in front of the guy. I went behind him. I looked at the clock. Four seconds. Jessica was running straight for his back. I moved to block her. I saw him begin to shoot out of the corner of my eye. I planted my feet. Jessica ran straight into me.

We went down in a tangle of arms and legs. I started to slide on the wood floor, but my wet, sweaty skin, prevented it. It actually felt like rug-burn on my bare ass and skin. Jessica fell down right on top of me!

I looked up and I saw the ball bounce on the rim! It bounced once, twice, three times. I hung above the rim! I was about to fall out! There were two ladies' there ready for the rebound! Suddenly, the ball fell into the basket!

The buzzer sounded, signaling the end of the game! There were shouts from all the guys! I looked up at Jessica. "Congratulations!" she said as she bent down to kiss me!

I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. She moved her hips to straddle and my hard cock slid into her wet pussy.

We continued to kiss and she began bucking her hips. She broke our kiss and started riding up and down on my hard cock, A lot like she did in the video. I didn't care if people were watching. I held onto her hips and bucked my cock into her dripping pussy.

It didn't take long, and I erupted into her pussy! She collapsed on my chest and we kissed. Her pussy milked my cock.

When we broke, she rolled off of me. I rolled over and looked up. Everybody else had paired off and was fucking. One guy who didn't have a female was fucking a lady up the ass while another guy fucked her pussy.

The other "spare" guy was getting his cock sucked by a girl that Scott was fucking.

"No wonder we didn't see the seniors very much after this day of camp all those years," I thought to myself.

After dinner that night, the seniors all moved to the seventh floor of the dorm. All the rooms had a queen size beds in them. As we explored each room, I noticed the pencil sized hole above the TV and VCR that was in each room. I made a mental note to ask Coach for a copy of the tapes from my room for myself.