Tom's Adventures Dating Hairy Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers

Tom really loved Casey's candour. She was fun, she was sexy and deliciously furry and though he was initially taken back by it, even the shaving of her hairy legs added to the unique experience.

Soon Tom would be on his way, but he knew he would be back. He was also feeling quite drained having met three delightful hairy women over several days, even though he had loved it. He realised he still had one more to meet.

Three days later and it was time for his final date. They had decided on a brief lunch meeting in a coffee bar and if they didn't click there would be no real time wasted and could spend more time on a second date if they gelled.

Tom had always found Asian women quite appealing but had only previously dated white girls. Ezme was of Indian descent and worked as a pharmacist and Tom had really liked her photo. It was obvious when she walked in with long dark hair running down the back her suit.

Both smiled, shook hands and were keenly smiling at each other as a mutual attraction became apparent. Ezme had beautiful honeyed skin and had large brown eyes with solid dark brows. Tom noticed some subtle soft fuzzy sideburns and a hint of a ladytache. He'd never thought about this hair before but it wasn't excessive and seemed quite appealing and feminine. Though Ezme had long sleeves, Tom had noticed some very fine hairs on her fingers which most people wouldn't have noticed. She was obviously attracted to Tom as she was quite touchy feely, grabbing his arm in conversation. It was mutual. They chatted about their college days, travel and other things but not touching on the subject of hairiness.

They were both keen to meet up pretty soon and arranged to have a meal a couple of days later.

Ezme looked radiant as she arrived at the restaurant, her slender body in a long skirt that reached down to her ankles and a cream blouse. The chatter between them was spontaneous and a real spark and Tom was enchanted by her smile.

As the curry arrived Ezme rolled her sleeves up a little and for the first time Tom had a glimpse of something other than her lovely face and her hands. Revealing the part of her arm behind her hands Tom could see a covering of fine dark hairs which he was appreciative of. After the meal they held hands and Tom began to gently stroke her fuzz while smiling in Ezme's warm, vivacious eyes.

"Mmm! I like that! I like that very much!" purred Ezme. "There's something really sensual about having my arm fuzz gently stroked that sends a shiver down my spine. It's funny some of my Indian girl friends get their arms waxed but I think they're missing out on something special. Anyway I like my fur coat and I've not had any complaints yet!" she laughed.

Tom nodded in agreement. "Yes, I really like it. Didn't realise women waxed their arms too; such a shame. It's only recently I've become aware of the beauty of a natural woman with her fuzz. It's beautiful, it's sexy!"

This was what Ezme wanted to hear. She began stroking Tom's hairy arms and suggested they could go back to her flat in the next street to relax further. After Tom paid the bill they went hand in hand, arm in arm round to Ezme's cozy flat.

As they reclined on the sofa with chilled wine Ezme's gentle fingers explored under Tom's baggy sweat shirt and liking the feel of his furry belly. Needless to say Tom was enjoying this too and loved the way Ezme took the lead. In fact she suggested him to get up and she could remove his trousers to make him more comfortable. Slightly taken back by her fowardness, he did as instructed and she smiled as she undid the belt, zip down and pulling down the legs.

"Very nice!" stated Ezme as she admired Tom's strong and lightly hairy thighs before adding, "I'll take that as a sign you like me!" as she pleasingly admired Tom's obvious bulge.

Still shell shocked, Tom pleaded, "You bet! You are something else!" as he pulled her towards him with lips locking and their tongues exploring each others mouths.

At this point Tom was now on the sofa with only his socks and pants remaining while Ezme had only loosened her blouse. Time for Ezme to catch up and Tom removed her blouse leaving just a lacy bra on her small boobs. He loved the look of her soft skin and could see a fine trail of dark hairs running to her navel and for the first time could see all of her slender arms which were covered with long fine dark hairs which he adored. Unlike other girls the hair even extended above the elbow, though not as thick there. Tom kissed Ezme's hands and began nuzzling up her arms, stroking and licking her delicate dark hairs. Very aroused he then raised Ezme's arms, gasping with elation when he saw the thick dark pits with very long hair.

Ezme was equally excited by Tom's enthusiastic response and removed his struggling dick from his underwear as he nuzzled in the rich aroma of her axillary recesses, sighing with joy. Ezme knew how to control a rampant penis and was deftly controlling it, getting it to the boil, then getting it to simmer before getting the ultimate release.

"That was awesome!" groaned a wasted Tom, who then removed Ezme's bra and began licking her erect nipples causing her to begin moaning.

At this point Tom was now naked apart from his socks while Ezme was naked only from the waist up but still had her long skirt on.

This wasn't lost on Tom who said, "This is a bit like Xmas as I've got to do some more unwrapping to get the final presents!"

"I'm looking forward to it myself! Hope you like what you see!" smiled Ezme.

As the skirt came down Ezme could see Tom had a look of total amazement on his face.

Hoping this bewildered expression was positive she simply said, "You like what you see?" in a slightly tentative manner.

Not quite hearing at first as though in a daze, Tom slowly whispered, "Um yes. Yes! I'm just awestruck. I've never seen anything quite like this, but yes, it's spectacular!"

Below her skirt Ezme had on some black lacy undies from which a mass of dark hair was escaping and she had on clear stockings under which was a mass of dark hair. Tom raised one leg stroking the silkiness of the stocking and rubbing his head against it.

After five minutes of caressing her slender legs he rapidly pulled down her nylons to her ankles and exclaimed, "Your legs; they're so hairy! Yet very beautiful. I love the patterns of the long dark hairs flowing down your calves like little rivulets as the hairs join together. And even your thighs are pretty hairy too. Oh my God, they feel so soft! You never shave them?"

Responding a beaming Ezme said, "I'm pleased they meet your approval. I can never be sure. I've had the odd guy who isn't so appreciative, but to my delight more have actually loved them. And you might be surprised to hear this but I've never ever removed my leg or any other body hair. I like it natural and plan to keep it that way. Think- if say I did shave my legs they would already be growing back a few hours later and would feel so rough and itchy. As it is they are so soft and I love stroking them myself. I love seeing them when they're wet too!"

Ezme seeing Tom's fully erect penis clasped it between her feet and began rocking it, starting slowly before speeding up so Tom's sperm erupted over Ezme's hirsute shins. Rubbing the spunk into her legs like some sort of conditioner Ezme went to the bathroom and turned on the warm tap. Tom followed, pulling down Ezme's panties and burying his face into the unruly jungle of long hair.

"Oh heavenly!", exclaimed Tom as he felt the warmth and the womanly aromas, the smell of sex!

Ezme jumped into the bath, her generous coating of leg hair sleeked down under the water and as Tom entered she placed her wet hairy legs on the side where Tom could admire them. In his constant state of arousal he then slid his cock into Ezme's fur lined hole and began to rock her energetically as she stroked his thighs before screaming with delight.

After cleaning up they fell into bed, their hairy legs entwined, nuzzling each other gently and Ezme gently stroking Tom's furry chest. Possibly Tom's most exciting night ever!

The following day they fucked again before going their separate ways but keen to repeat the experience again soon.

Never had Tom felt so wasted in the nicest possible way and he still had a couple of follow-up dates to honour. In fact it was only a few days before he was due for his second date with Sam. As the weather looked surprisingly warm for early autumn they decided to meet by the coast for a stroll and whatever may ensue?

Tom decided to meet by the beach cafe where they could have a coffee but could wander down to the dunes where it was secluded. He arrived about ten minutes earlier than Sam, but he was enjoying the clear blue skies and warm sunshine as the gulls yelped overhead. He spotted her smiling face as she approached and this time she wasn't wearing jeans but cut down denim shorts as well as a sleeveless top.

From the distance he was admiring her perfect figure, especially her legs and pert bottom. As she got closer he could see the lightly tanned limbs much better. He remembered how attractive her sunlit arm hairs looked last time thy met and enjoyed this visual treat again, but quickly looked down before she reached him to see if her lower limbs were similarly adorned. He wasn't disappointed as her thighs glimmered with soft golden hairs and below the knees her legs had a fuller covering of slightly darker and longer golden brown hairs, but equally pleasing.

After they hugged Sam cheekily asked, "Did you like what you see?" as she noticed his eyes scanning down to her legs.

Blushing slightly after being caught, "Oh my they are so gorgeous. You have amazing legs. In fact you are totally stunning, every little bit of you!"

Raising her arms to play with her hair and revealing a modest growth of dark blonde hair she suggestively responded, "You haven't seen every bit of me yet!"

"Hopefully we'll soon change that then!" he laughed.

He was loved the subtle fragrance of the sun on Sam's skin and began stroking those pretty arm hairs before they got up for a stroll hand in hand.

After walking for half an hour and not another soul around they sat down amongst the dunes. As Sam cuddled up to Tom, he began to stroke the long hairs on her calves. The hair was thickest at the front but also quite dense above the heel at the back. It was deliciously soft and would have looked much hairier if the hair had been dark. Continuing to rub her legs he raised an arm and began licking her moist, sweaty pit. Though the hair was much less extensive than his other two recent lovers it was still an olfactory delight!

Responding positively Sam started stroking Tom's tummy before rubbing on the outside of Tom's now bulging shorts. Turning round she unzipped him and took his excited dick into her mouth, running her tongue over the surface. Stopping her as he was due to come, he pulled down her panties and thrust his dick into her modestly furred pussy while she placed her soft furry pins over his shoulders, rubbing them with each rocking motion as he fired on all cylinders. As they both climaxed and fell into each others arms, gently stroking each other.

As Tom slowly recovered from his climax and stroked one of Sam's furry calves, he remembered his might with Casey and curiously asked Sam if she ever shaved her legs.

"No Well not for quite a few years!" she replied, slightly surprised by Tom's question. "Well as a teenager I shaved a few times due to peer pressure, but to be honest I hated it. I only did it to fit in and started to wear knee length socks to hide the hairiest part of my legs. They feel so soft now and I've never had any adverse comments from anyone. The few boyfriends I've had love stroking them. I guess I'm lucky that even though the hair is pretty dense on the front of my calves it doesn't show too much. Possibly if the hair were very dark I might be tempted to shave them when I wore shorts though I wouldn't do the thighs. Fortunately it's not a problem so I'll remain razor free!"

Tom just smiled really enjoying the soft leg fur before passionately kissing her again. Before long it was time for them to go home.

A couple of days later Tom was disappointed to receive a text from Sam saying her ex-boyfriend had returned and though she loved Tom's company and his tender loving she was going to try again with her ex but did suggest they might be able to have the occasional meet up if he didn't mind the situation.

To add to his misfortune he also heard from Amanda to say she had got a new job and would be moving away from the area but she was more than happy to meet up for a final date before she went.

Tom thought he had nothing to lose to meet up and was hoping he would get to fuck her. He fantasised about her long auburn hair, her thick dark pit hair and her visibly hairy legs.

She only had three hours to kill before she'd have to go, so they had to make the most of it. This time she had a long skirt on hiding her legs but again a sleeveless top exposing her massive pit bushes at the sides. After chatting about Amanda's trip and her new post they started to cosy up. Tom put his hand up her skirt to feel her long leg hairs. He then looked confused!

"The hair, it's gone! They feel really smooth but not hairy!",Tom spluttered.

Looking mockingly indignant Amanda softly spoke, "Can't a lady change her hair styling? Don't you like them now?"

Feeling a little embarrassed Tom meekly said, "Guess it was the shock of the unexpected. I was expecting the hair and it was gone. Not even any stubble, just baby smooth!"

Amanda said, "I never ever shave them or they grow back prickly so fast. I really like my hairy legs but I also like a bit of variety. A couple of times a year I go to different beauty salons for a pedicure. Being mischievous I love to horrify the beauticians with my thick leg hair and get them waxed. Just love the shocked expressions on their faces that I let my hair grow out like that! My best friend who also has hairy legs did it once but it was too painful for her and she just shaves now, but has to do it every couple of days.

Think I'm also slightly masochistic as i get quite a buzz when they rip off the wax and the artist in me loves the abstract patterns of all my long hairs attached tom the wax strips. One day I might ask to keep them, but I'm worried it would totally freak them out! Then I get to enjoy really smooth legs for a few weeks. In fact when I get back from the parlour I strip off in front of the mirror and take pleasure in seeing my new naked self. My thick dark bush and pits and the contrast with my smooth milky legs. I get on the bed, stroke my legs and play with my long pubes and just pleasure myself for a couple of hours. Delicious!

After four or five weeks the hair starts to slowly grow back, but unlike razor stubble it's so soft and I get the fun of it returning. After another few weeks they are fully hairy again which I can flaunt for a few months before they get waxed again and my feet beautified.

Probably way too much information!" laughed Amanda.

She then realised that Tom was totally captivated by her graphic description and bent forward raising her skirt, grabbing Tom's hand and rubbing it up her legs.

"Nice, eh?" she gushed.

She then extracted Tom's dick and rubbed that up her legs while it leaked sticky sweetness over them.

"Easier to rub it in when there's no hair there, though I guess it might fertilise the follicles and make it grow back faster?"

Tom was just groaning now but stretched his neck up to Amanda's pits and was almost suffocating in the thick sweaty hairy mass there. This was pure heaven for him. Such thick dark auburn hair and pleasantly pungent. Though his dick couldn't manage more he had to see her bush and pulled down her underwear. Thick dark curls extended about three inches down her inner thighs and the main bush was dark, thick and so incredibly bushy. He wanted to give Amanda a parting pleasure so managed his best oral technique to get her squealing.Time was passing rapidly so both cleaned up and departed with warm hugs and kisses.

Tom had had an amazing couple of weeks with four variably hairy women and though he was sad to see two of them go he was hoping hirsute classy Ezme would hang around with him and also Casey who was great fun as well as being gloriously hirsute. He realised just how much hairy women turned him on and also a lesson that a hair lover could also be turned on by a little hair removal too. The other side of the coin perhaps? The good thing about the leg shaving or waxing was that it wasn't permanent and there was the fun of it growing back again. But he hoped the bush and pits stayed full furry at all times though, as this hair was more obviously sexual hair.

5A4nxL32
5A4nxL32
57 Followers
12