Tom's Christmas Present Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What softening I had done because of embarrassment at the dance quickly was reversed with the sexy vixen of my neighbor laying down between my legs, her mountainous breasts squished because of the pressure from the bed and popping out over the fur trim of her top. She slid her hand along my thigh, scratching lightly, and I shivered. God... if I came just from her rubbing my thigh I was never going to forgive myself.

Too long. It had been far too long.

She slid her hand up and over my cotton boxer briefs, guiding to the closing over my hardened dick.

"It wasn't an illusion," she said, her flat hand tracing over my dick.

"An illusion?" I asked.

She laughed, "Well you look relatively thick."

I nodded, what I lacked in length I had in width... not that I was huge in either department.

She slid her hand inside and I closed my eyes for the briefest moment, counting back from 100 to keep from exploding at her touch.

Noel pulled me free, her hand enclosing around my shaft, and she tipped her head to one side than the other, looking at me from every angle.

"Beautiful," she said. I watched her intensity.

Too intense.

"How many others have you seen?"

She looked up at me and I saw a look of fear cross over her eyes.

"Too many?" I asked.

"None," she admitted.

I know I shouldn't have, but my body reacted without my will, I barked out a laugh, "What?"

She let go of my raging penis and rubbed her hands together, looking at them and no longer at me.

"Noel..."

"Please, Tom! Please, I'm almost 24 years old and I've tried several times, but I always chicken out, and well... This has been exactly how I wanted it. Please don't mess it up with questions. I'm hard with my toys. I've taken bigger than you -- you've seen me, you don't need to be careful with me. I just... I want to explore it...a bit."

I looked at her hard a second, the pleading in her eyes, the command she'd taken with so much of this evening. She didn't know Tom was my real name -- but it was exactly what she wanted.

So I leaned back and let her take hold of my penis again. She ran the tip of her pointer finger from tip to base, circling around the balls.

Carefully she lifted them peaking at the underside of them. I laughed, and she said, "So that doesn't hurt."

"No," I said, "Just be gentle with them, slamming 'em around would ruin the rest of the night."

She explored me from every angle, we finished one song then the next and were midway through the third when I felt her tongue slip out and lick the tip. I inhaled sharply, she had made a study of it for so long I'd almost forgotten this was a sexual encounter.

My penis hadn't.

It throbbed, and she gulped me down, thrusting her mouth down over the head and down the shaft.

"Fuck!" I yelped, and she ripped off.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" She cried and I let out an exasperated laugh.

"God, no, you didn't it felt amazing...but swift...warning, I could use a warning," I said, swallowing several times.

She was slower the second time, taking me fully into her mouth, her tongue tracing the ridges below the head, "Oh god. Yes, that's good," I breathed, and she suckled down lower, all the way to the point where I felt her nose poke into the flat of my body.

She started a rhythm that was far too good for an amateur, though after a few pumps I realized she was timing it to the music. I slid my hands into her silky hair, letting her control how hard she took me in, letting her drive completely, massaging her scalp. She was good... The squeeze of her hand, the thrumming of her tongue, the tiny edge of a bite now and then.

I moaned, "Stop, stop! Stop!" I hissed, but not in time. Hot sprays of my cum shot up and through my shaft and into her mouth.

She gagged, yanking off, but laughing. She leaned back, wearing my sticky white jizz as a Santa beard. Let me tell you...it was a fantastic finisher to her outfit.

12