Tom's First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him move and pushed herself up into a sitting position to watch. His mouth and tongue ran ever so slowly around the edges of her aureole. “Oh hell!” she moaned, as she arched her back and pushed her chest forward, trying to guide his mouth to her nipple.

Tom was in no hurry. His hands stroked her body. He loved the silky feel of her skin. He moved his mouth closer to her nipple, so he could blow on it and watch it tremble.

Melissa felt his hot breath on her nipple and knew she was going to come. Her nipple tingled from the heat of his breath. Her pussy started to respond. She could feel little shudders starting in her stomach.

She squeezed her legs together as she felt the growing wetness in her panties and then down her leg. She lifted her back off the bed and pushed her pussy up at him, “Oh please Tom, please hurry,” she moaned.

Tom had started to kiss down over her rib cage to her waist, when he felt the first of a number of little shudders pass through Melissa’s body. He placed his hands under her back when she arched up to meet him, letting his fingers slide down her skirt on to her well rounded bottom.

Tom was in his element. He loved every minute of his time kissing and playing with Melissa. He loved the growing feeling of anticipation filling his cock and balls.

He kissed further and further down her body towards her now hot musky pussy. He decided immediately that he loved the sweet earthy smell of her pussy, and told her. “I love the sweet smell of your pussy.”

He was sweating, panting as if for breath, as he stopped to let his nose savour her scent. His cock struggled hard to escape from the confines of his underwear. Yes, he thought, “I want to fuck you.”

The urgency in his balls made him want to push her skirt up, slam her legs apart and fuck her. If I do, he thought, it will be over quickly. He tried to think of something to take his mind off Melissa. No matter what he tried, pussy took over.

He vividly remembered Sally-Anne’s pussy he had loved its scent, its smell of heat and passion. He remembered its taste and how that taste changed with her secretions. Most of all he loved the sight of her pussy. He loved the way it looked. He had been turned on by his first view of its excited outer lips. He had played with those lips with his fingers, his mouth and his tongue. Pushing his finger or tongue up from below to find her waiting clit, had left him with more than a little pre cum leaking from his cock. Yes he decided as he relived those memories, we’ll take our time.

Melissa had never been so excited, so on fire in her life. When Tom asked could he remove her skirt she had undid the zip and lifted her bottom off the sofa. She watched him sit back on his haunches and slowly pull her skirt down.

She blushed as she saw Tom stare at her sopping wet panties. She groaned when she saw him lower his head to smell them, before sliding them off. Melissa didn’t know what to do. She was so hot so ready to let him do anything. Yet he sat for what seemed minutes looking at her pussy.

Tom was struck once again by the contrast between her white skin that had been protected by her bikini and the dark smooth tan over the rest of her body.

What a picture he thought as he looked at her white breasts and white pussy. Her dark aureoles and a tiny unshaven patch of hair above the top of her pussy stood out against her white skin.

Melissa gasped, a wonderful feeling flooding her pussy as Tom ran his hands up along her legs. He slipped them inside her knees and slid them up to push her legs wide open.

Then as she lay watching and waiting, he took his time as he again inspected her pussy. When he finished, he sat rubbing her inner thighs as he looked her in the eye and said. “It’s beautiful.”

Melissa couldn’t stand the tension any longer. She pushed her self up and grabbed his arms. ‘Oh Tom, for Christ’s sake come on. Fuck me. I can’t wait. I’m a bloody screaming mess. I need you in me.”

Tom felt her trembling and shaking in his arms. He kissed and licked her face, whispering in her ear. “I want to kiss your pussy; I want to make love to it with my tongue.”

“Oh! no! no!” Melissa moaned, “Fuck me first. Please, don’t tease me any more.” Tom dropped down to kiss around her breasts as her hands and fists pummeled his back. “Now,” she cried. “Now.” He kissed on down over her belly button, leaving a trail of kisses until her reached her thigh.

He gently rolled her over on her stomach and kissed her rear. Oh my God, not my arse, Melissa thought as she let him open her legs. She held her breath as she waited. She sighed, Oh hell he’s going to do it. She let that breath escape, when he kissed each cheek and licked along the curves of the cheeks of her arse.

The muscles of her stomach tightened, as she felt him lick again along the cleft running down to her tight little hole. He seemed to know she would flinch at his touch; he waited, before he flicked his tongue around her arse hole.

Tom could feel the tension in Melissa. His prick jumped every time she moaned and wriggled under his tongue. Moving her up on the sofa, he once again turned her till she lay on her back. He saw her watching him as he licked his lips and thought of kissing that swampy pussy.

His eyes kept returning to her pussy. He couldn’t believe how beautiful it was. Her long sexy legs were fantastic; they led his eyes to her magnificent thick outer pussy lips. Her leg muscles rippled as she shuddered at his touch. Tom loved running his hands up those long sexy legs, until he felt the heat of her pussy.

Melissa didn’t know what was happening to her and she didn’t care. She had had two or three shuddering orgasms. She knew Tom was manipulating her body with his mouth and tongue. Her pussy was sopping wet, her breasts ached.

She wanted him so bad, she was crying from the need. She could feel that need in her pussy. It felt as though it was pulsating. It seemed to be oozing small amounts of fluid. She was becoming confused. She meant to say, do something. Thinking he could do anything to her and she wouldn’t care. When she spoke it came out, “Do anything.” She laughed as she listened to herself and called again out loud, “Do anything. You can do anything you want. I want you so bad I could scream.”

He moved between her legs and rubbed his cock wet with its own pre cum, up and down on her clit. She opened herself wide, as Tom gave in to her screams and moans and pushed his cock past the lips of her pussy.

With one sure slow stroke Tom pushed it home. A shudder ran through Melissa body as she came immediately. “I knew that would happen,” she moaned as the ripples of her orgasm shook her body. “I told you. Oh Tom I told you, you wouldn’t listen. My nerves were so messed up, I had to have you,” she cried.

Tom was not finished. He started to stroke slowly pulling back until he nearly slipped out. Then thrusting back again, pushing slowly back into her warm wet pussy, until he could go no further.

Melissa settled down and started to move with Tom, as the feeling his cock was creating in her pussy, took over.

Tom’s cock pulled out to the brink, its head caressing the mouth of her pussy. She moaned out loud as he started to move and she felt the top of its head rub her clit.

Then as a tingle from her clit ran through her pussy, she tensed and waited for his cock to hit bottom. As she lay there, her legs wide panting for breath, she let his cock take over her pussy. She wrapped her legs around his back and urged him to go faster. “Come on,” she whispered, “Please Tom, please.”

Tom knew that would be a disaster and ignored her. He tried to maintain a steady rhythm, thrusting slowly until he could go no deeper, and then slowly pulling back, till he was on the verge of slipping out. The pressures building up in his own body with each slow full stroke, was testing his resolve.

Melissa shuddered each time he pushed back in from the brink until his cock filled her pussy. She felt an orgasm start to build; his pussy filling cock was all that she had wanted. She could not get enough. Every time he withdrew to the edge, she used her legs and her arms to drag him back.

All of a sudden it hit her. “Oh my God” she moaned through gritted teeth. “Oh shit here it comes.” She wrapped Tom tightly in her arms and legs and bit down on the closest thing, his ear.

That bite drew blood and sent Tom spiralling over the top. He emptied all the sperm developed after his 18 years of wanking, into her tight hot pussy, as his virgin status reached its expiry date.

12