Tom's First Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the bathroom Toni had pushed the door ajar to watch Tom enter the motel room. Her nipple tingled and her pussy became wet when she saw how quickly he had sunk to his knees, with his head working on Dot’s pussy.

Her throat went dry as she stripped away her short summer dress and slipped her panties down stepping out of them and kicking them away with her shiny black stilettos.

She studied her body in the bathroom mirror, my tits are a little large she thought, as she ran her hands over her flat stomach and let them drop to her gleaming pussy. All worry about being caught had disappeared. The action she was witnessing as Dot moaned and groaned under Tom’s tongues attack, made being caught the last thing on her mind.

Dot caught Toni’s movement out the corner of her eye and beckoned her to leave the bathroom and join them.

Tom will be over the moon she thought, as she marvelled at the perfection of Toni’s mature body.

Tom felt Dot’s movements but took no notice as he took her enlarged clit lightly in his teeth and pulled it ever so gently. Dot had been shuddering with little orgasms but now she seemed more composed. He stepped up his gentle attack on her pussy but felt her change. Dot of course was urging Toni closer. When Toni stood a few feet away she took Tom’s head in her hands, “I have something for you lover,” she whispered.

Tom still on his knees looked up at Dot enquiringly.

She turned his head until Toni came into his view. He gasped “Mrs Tracey’ as her naked body filled his view and his thoughts. “Oh my god aren’t you the most beautiful thing,” he said as he crawled across the floor on his knees and reached for her.

His hands went around her hips and pulled her towards him. His tongue was extended as far as it could go, waiting for her to come close. Toni felt his hands on her butt and his fingers moving front and back, but her eyes were on his mouth and tongue. She watched him stick his tongue out and lick his lips before she felt his hot breath on her belly just above her pussy.

Then his mouth closed over her pussy lips and seemed to try to devour them. He was, she thought, chewing my pussy, but it didn’t hurt, in fact it was just the opposite and she came immediately. “Oh shit,” she whispered very quietly as she felt her juices start to flow and little jolts hit her body. So quick she thought, so beautiful, her hands coming up to grab his ears as she came again.

Tom could not believe that Dots friend was Toni Tracey. He had perved on her in her tennis and Gym outfits at the supermarket. On more than one occasion after helping her with her shopping, he had been forced to go to the men’s room to relieve the pressure on his balls.

Now here she was naked, in a motel room in his arms, her pussy in his mouth.

He breathed in and smelt her excitement; her smell was different to Dots. Her taste as he felt her come was different to Dot.

Comparing Toni with Dot made him conscious that Dot had not gone away. She too had slumped down on the floor and was kissing and stroking his back working her way towards his arsehole. When Dot spied him watching she moved to pinch his nipples making him flinch and jump.

“Fuck her Tom,” she cried out loud, “fuck her.”

She jumped up and stood behind Toni, “Fuck her now; I want to watch you fuck her.”

Toms cock had never been harder. Dots demand that he fuck Toni so she could watch, made it harder still. He heard Toni moan and felt her shudder again.

A thrill went through Toni’s body as she heard Dot’s demand that Tom fuck her. Dot wants to watch, she thought as her body again released more of her juices. Her minds first reaction was against Dot watching, but her body had responded positively. She felt hotter and hornier than she had ever felt in her life. Toms tongue had made her so horny that he could do what he liked, she was his. She cried out loud, “fuck me Tom, let her watch, come on fuck me.”

Dot laid Toni on the bed. She placed cushions under her hips. When Toni looked up Dot said, “don’t worry I want him to keep his feet on the floor, he’ll get more purchase.” Tom didn’t wait for further explanations. He lowered his cock to the entrance of Toni’s sopping wet pussy and slowly ran it up and down Toni’s hot wet channel.

He concentrated on making his prick touch her little clit that now stood out clearly. It was not as big as Dot’s but seemed more sensitive, for Toni’s belly flinched and moved every time his cock head grazed it.

Toni lay back on the bed. She had never had a man and a woman sexually manipulate her body and had never even thought of the idea. But here she was a happily married woman, laying back in a strange motel room waiting and watching in anticipation, while her tennis friend and a young student prepared her body for fucking.

Dot sat beside the bed and started to kiss Toni’s shoulders and neck. “Don’t worry” she said as Toni’s body jumped in response to Tom’s cock toying with her clit.

“Oh,” Toni sighed as Tom finally after minutes of teasing let the head of his substantial cock enter her pussy. She groaned; “Don’t” when he immediately pulled it out. She moaned with pleasure when his cock again pushed in, this time going just a little further.

He kept this up time and time again until she could stand no more. She moaned, “stop teasing me,” and grabbed his hips pulling him deep into her sloppy pussy. She smiled as she heard Tom’s grunt of satisfaction. “Oh that’s lovely,” he moaned.

Now he started to move, urging her to move with him until they struck a rhythm that allowed them to go faster and faster. She could feel his big cock rubbing the side walls and hitting the back of her pussy. They were grunting and groaning, their bodies slapping together, their breathing getting louder, as their passion rose higher and higher.

Suddenly a finger wriggled its way between their bodies and found her clit. It was Dot; she moved her hand in circles, her finger pushed down hard on Toni’s clit by the pounding of Tom’s body.

It was only there a minute before Tom felt Toni’s body respond.

“I’m going to come” she cried “I’m going to come” as a heavy jolt hit her body. She wrapped her legs up around Toms back and was surprised to see her stilettos swinging in the air.

The decadence of her dancing stilettos swinging above Toms back while she lay and was pounded by his cock pushed her orgasm to the greatest heights she had ever experienced.

Her jolting had alerted Tom, whose body responded. His legs straightened and his breath became ragged before his body slumped on hers. Tom heard Dot grunting, she too was coming as her hand slipped away.

Dot bought a wet cloth from the bathroom and proceeded to mop the sweat from their bodies. Her hand lingered on Tom’s arse, her finger pushing in and withdrawing from his arsehole. He grabbed her and kissed her hard, “thank you.” he whispered.

His prick still in Toni’s pussy started to respond to Dots kisses. “Do her again,” Dot growled as she pulled from his arms, “Fuck her,” she ordered.

Tom pushed himself up until he could look down at Toni`s flushed face. “You don’t know how many times I’ve dreamt of fucking you,” he told her.

I wish I had known, you’re wonderful,” she replied. “I’m glad I came.”

“So am I,” Tom said as he slipped his arm around Dot. “If it wasn’t for Dot I would never had dreamed of laying a finger on you. For that matter while I was cheeky and flirted with Dot at the dance, I never thought in my wildest dreams that she would let me fuck her.

He kissed Dot, “she’s got the greatest pair of kissable lips,” he crooned, “they were the first thing I noticed about her. This afternoon in the boatshed those lips did things to my cock that I’ll never forget.”

While they talked together he had been moving his cock lazily in her pussy. He ran his hand down over her belly until he found her hard little clit. His fingers played with it causing a change in her breathing .She started to moan as Tom felt little shudders hitting her belly. Her cunt walls closed on his cock and massaged and milked it. He grinned when he realised that she had been quietly fucking while talking to Dot. It was too much; his balls unleashed a torrent of come that flooded out of his cock into her pussy, as he slumped down on her body.

He laid there for minutes before easing himself up to let his cock slip out of her now very wet cunt. Dot dropped her head and started to lick him clean. “Taste your pussy,” she smiled to Toni, leaning forward to kiss her and slip her tongue in to Toni’s mouth. Toni struggled for a minute, and then relaxed as she felt Tom’s mouth return to her clit.

“Oh shit,” she said, “I’ve died and gone to heaven.”

Dot lifted her head from where she was sucking Toms rapidly enlarging cock. “We’ve only just started,” she laughed. Wait until we have him for a whole night or a weekend, then you’ll know what heaven really is my girl.”

12